Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,256 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (206320 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Katete: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
vincento99:
@Katete A source told me the list of successful candidates is pasted in the school premises. Was there anything like that from your observations
did not see any list.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by vincento99: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
monteriza:
Does that mean the letters are not in batches?
It's likely not in batches. But they are taking their time to get to their owners. Some thru DHL, and some thru call fom the pti office for those who are close. Some many persons have not been contacted though, including me, and am still very much expectant
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
OK, was confused when you said you saw others there. Your question, I don't know the exact fare but it shouldn't be above 100 naira.
ochallo:

I was called to pick mine as in, someone called my phone and told me to come and pick mine, no courier service, the letters are dated 16th of Feb, and the addresses are on them, (pti letter headed).

Abeg how much is warri airport to pti?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
ochallo:

I was called to pick mine as in, someone called my phone and told me to come and pick mine, no courier service, the letters are dated 16th of Feb, and the addresses are on them, (pti letter headed).

if u r picking it as a charter, it shldnt be more tthan 4h
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
ochallo:

Pls, can you tell us exactly where you went to collect it. Just that some of those people whose letters you saw have not been contacted and going there to check may help. I have experienced such before.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by vincento99: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
@Ochallo where did u go to collect it?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Are you certain the school used any courier service at all? I'm asking because those who got their letters through other means but calls are being economical with details.
vincento99:
It's likely not in batches. But they are taking their time to get to their owners. Some thru DHL, and some thru call fom the pti office for those who are close. Some many persons have not been contacted though, including me, and am still very much expectant
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Philadelphia: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Congrats to you all that got the appointment with PTI. I wish you all success.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Is the school truly using any courier service? Cos it seems all these people who received theirs through means other than calls from PTI are hiding something.
vincento99:
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Is it the same source that told you they were typing appointment letters then? The one you said works there.
Katete:
Good morning guys, my source just told me only 40 letters were sent out, because they want the collection of letters and registration to be orderly and devoid of crowding. So have faith guys!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by vincento99: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
monteriza:
Is the school truly using any courier service? Cos it seems all these people who received theirs through means other than calls from PTI are hiding something.
I think nothing is hidden there. It was even the courier that sent the letters from Abj to Warri. Some in Abj also got theirs through courier
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by vincento99: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
@monteriza I think nothing is hidden there. It was even the courier that sent the letters from Abj to Warri. Some in Abj also got theirs through courier
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by vincento99: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls any one who gets his letter freely let out the news if how he got it to the house, and help erase misconceptions.

Has any one gotten in Port Harcourt and the East, If so how was it delivered? Feel free to tell us o, and keep the hope alive.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
It's getting more confusing. Someone said it's typed on PTI letter head. But PTI does not have an office in Abuja. Secondly, why didn't the courier service send the letters directly to the the candidates in Warri instead of PTI?
vincento99:
@monteriza I think nothing is hidden there. It was even the courier that sent the letters from Abj to Warri. Some in Abj also got theirs through courier
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Now am having a feeling the two delivery points are abuja and Warri. .. those whose address are closer to warri like those in West South and eastern nigeria are called to pick there's in warri while those in northern nigeria are called to go to abuja. I think it's an observation and stand to be corrected
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
@Katete:
monteriza:
Is it the same source that told you they were typing appointment letters then? The one you said works there.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caspet(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
ochallo:

@vincento99
kindly ask your friends abeg

@Ochallo, congrats...From warri airport to PTI is just #200, it's a stone throw..u can even pick Keke from d airport gate too. I'm still xpcting my own letter o...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Has any one been called for Lecturer Officer 11 D (Petroleum Marketing & Business Studies)? I'm losing hope already.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by busuyem: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Why didn't PTI allow PSIN to send invites to those selected for the appointment? Wh? I believe PSIN would have contacted us thru e-mail by now. What is happening now is highly frustrating, I must confess. It's well.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caspet(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Katete:
I only saw for the Elect Elect, they haven't called most departments, I think they want the registration of new staff to be orderly hence the batches
Pls, in which of the offices in PTI did u collected your letter ? I want to go there and ask if mine is inclusive.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
caspet:
Pls, in which of the offices in PTI did u collected your letter ? I want to go there and ask if mine is inclusive.

I heard it's in the admin office

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
I need someone with info from a reliable source to re-kindle my dieing hope in this recruitment process. If its merit they followed, I did better than every other member of my group at the interview. Besides, of all those invited in my group, I scored the highest mark in the second CBT. Lastly, I'm also from Delta state. So why haven't I been called?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
I need someone with info from a reliable source to re-kindle my dieing hope in this recruitment process. If its merit they followed, I did better than every other member of my group at the interview. Besides, of all those invited in my group, I scored the highest mark in the second CBT. Lastly, I'm also from Delta state. So why haven't I been called?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
monteriza:

brother it's not by who does best or not. I believe is by God's grace and favour. The best advice is to go to the admin office in pti and check if your letter is there. We have heard of people on this thread that did same. so I guess that the best to do
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caspet(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
jkels:

I heard it's in the admin office
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by McISRAEL(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls anyone one of you going to Warri should help me check abeg... I applied for Mining engineering. My name is Mark Israel
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by vincento99: 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Please who ever checks and finds Vincent Ajayi, Analytical Chemistry Lecturer 1, don't hesitate to reach me through this forum. Thanks
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
busuyem:
Why didn't PTI allow PSIN to send invites to those selected for the appointment? Wh? I believe PSIN would have contacted us thru e-mail by now. What is happening now is highly frustrating, I must confess. It's well.
seriously, psin shld hv sent a text to everyone that was successful. They can easily hoard someone's letter and replace it with another person that didn't even made it to the interview.
This one some pple are being called to pick theirs while others received theirs in their own state of residence and some others will just walk up to the office to pick theirs without even being contacted. This could give way to some shady dealings... Anything can happen in naija when things aren't straight any more.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wat could it have cost psin to send text to successful candidates. At least person go know him faith, nor all these state of anarchy that we are in. When will naija state doin things the easy way.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Anybody going g to pti shld plz confirm if letter for pet aand natural gas department is there.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yes. Has any Pet and Nat Gas Processing, Lecturer Officer 1 received any letter.
Rich4god:
Anybody going g to pti shld plz confirm if letter for pet aand natural gas department is there.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
No be so as you talk bro! I just dey encourage myself with God's words and staying hopeful.
monteriza:
It seems I need this job more than any other person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Nnpc Recruitment Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.