Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,291 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (206323 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
I know of one Pet and Nat gas Lecturer Officer IIA that have received his own letter in Abuja and he was called to pick up his letter from ministry of education. And he is that my that my friend feeding me with info and I usually quote him.
Rich4god:
Anybody going g to pti shld plz confirm if letter for pet aand natural gas department is there.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Which Ministry of Education again? Is that where he used as his contact address?
Mazimc:
I know of one Pet and Nat gas Lecturer Officer IIA that have received his own letter in Abuja and he was called to pick up his letter from ministry of education. And he is that my that my friend feeding me with info and I usually quote him.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mazimc:

are you talking of
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
honestly I feel dis tin is done batch by batch....most of the people I'm seeing dat haven't bin called yet are those dat did the interview for the last set......Cz I v called evry1 in my group....none has been contacted....even went as far as calling most of the guys I met dat day.....none has bin contacted still.....even people in their group.....I remember petroleum marketing entered d interview room b4 us (mathematics) and then political science..... none of this groups have bin called yet!!!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yes.
jkels:

are you talking of Greg?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
I dont think that was the address he used though. He was just called to come and pick up there.
monteriza:
Which Ministry of Education again? Is that where he used as his contact address?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mazimc:
I dont think that was the address he used though. He was just called to come and pick up there.

that wasn't the address he used
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
You are right. Although we did our interview on the first day and I am in touch with five of us including myself that were interviewed for my position and none of us have been contacted yet. They would have just sent us mails: both success and regret mails, and that would have settled all this uproars and removed all uncertainties. It seems the "uncertainty principle" is called to question now!
jeniro:
honestly I feel dis tin is done batch by batch....most of the people I'm seeing dat haven't bin called yet are those dat did the interview for the last set......Cz I v called evry1 in my group....none has been contacted....even went as far as calling most of the guys I met dat day.....none has bin contacted still.....even people in their group.....I remember petroleum marketing entered d interview room b4 us (mathematics) and then political science..... none of this groups have bin called yet!!!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yes, I think so.
jkels:

that wasn't the address he used
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mazimc:
ministry of education kwa... Why all these scatter scatter way of collecting letters.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Things like this shld be outdated in this country na... Can't we ever grow? Why all these stress in just sending out letters...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
It's having so many twists now. Some got via post, some called from PTI, some got called from Ministry of Education and some getting called from someone in Lagos to pick up the appointment letter. Meanwhile, someone shared on this thread that a lady was called from Lagos to get his letter from PTI and another with Lagos contact address got called to pick from a designation in Lagos which he refuses to share with us. Others said there is a list at PTI. Of all these stories, which should expect as the reliable means of contact. I felt, since they decided to post, it would have been posted to our postal address via a courier. In all I give thanks to God. I am yet to share my testimony and in no sooner time it will happen as I know that my letter is there awaiting me to collect it. Amen

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
That is the question begging for answer(s). So many rigmarole!
Rich4god:
ministry of education kwa... Why all these scatter scatter way of collecting letters.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by alpee: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls guys, don't sit down and wait for the letter to come to you. Go to pti warri and collect your letter before you hear stories

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Going there's not the problem. How am I sure mine's there? And if it's not there, is there any way I can confirm if I was considered for the job?
alpee:
Pls guys, don't sit down and wait for the letter to come to you. Go to pti warri and collect your letter before you hear stories

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nigeria, We hail thee!

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
PTi Warri here I come.
alpee:
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mazimc:
PTi Warri here I come.

when are you going?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Am looking at Friday...
jkels:

when are you going?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Did you also apply for Pet and Nat Gas Processing? am going offline till tomorrow.
jkels:

when are you going?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mazimc:
Did you also apply for Pet and Nat Gas Processing? am going offline till tomorrow.

naaa... industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jeniro(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
pls those of you visiting pti tomorrow..... pls help me find out wateva u can abt mathematics department and y we haven't bin contacted yet!!! thanks
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caspet(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Rich4god:
Anybody going g to pti shld plz confirm if letter for pet aand natural gas department is there.
I will be going 2moro cos I can't wait again....my BP so high r8t now.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
caspet:
I will be going 2moro cos I can't wait again....my BP so high r8t now.

please can I get your digits so I could call u to know what exactly is happening when u get there please.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Katete: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
monteriza:
It's getting more confusing. Someone said it's typed on PTI letter head. But PTI does not have an office in Abuja. Secondly, why didn't the courier service send the letters directly to the the candidates in Warri instead of PTI?
Pti has an office in abuja and lagos
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Emmaume: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Have Anyone that applied for Electrical Engineer(Directorate of services) gotten their appointment letter?

we are three that were interviewed for the position, but none of us have received any call or letter, what is happening?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Katete: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
So far so good 58 ppl have been called, and they are employing 137, so they still have you guys letters. I wish there was a list I could check for you guys, but sadly my connection nor reach so
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Katete: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
monteriza:
@Katete:
yes same source
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by ochallo: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
monteriza:
It's getting more confusing. Someone said it's typed on PTI letter head. But PTI does not have an office in Abuja. Secondly, why didn't the courier service send the letters directly to the the candidates in Warri instead of PTI?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thanks.
ochallo:

it is pti letter head, effirun, pti has liason offices in lagos and i think abuja too, but it's likely the letters were printed in warri and those in the north were sent to abuja and west to lagos etc because i was called around 18th to confirm my address.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Peterside44: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
@ Monteriza, Katete, Mazimc, Jeniro and Jkels I have been patiently waiting for this call until today afternoon my contact address in Abuja was reached by a currier service. I will be on my way to ABJ tomorrow to get the details of the offer. I want to advice that some of us that did not receive any call yet should still exercise some patience as calls or curriers are still ongoing. We are praying with you all and i hope the offer will be on the way soon. Thanks for all your prayers guys and may God bless you richly. One love!

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Congrats
Peterside44:
@ Monteriza, Katete, Mazimc, Jeniro and Jkels I have been patiently waiting for this call until today afternoon my contact address in Abuja was reached by a currier service. I will be on my way to ABJ tomorrow to get the details of the offer. I want to advice that some of us that did not receive any call yet should still exercise some patience as calls or curriers are still ongoing. We are praying with you all and i hope the offer will be on the way soon. Thanks for all your prayers guys and may God bless you richly. One love!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Nnpc Recruitment Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.