Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. (4214 Views)

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members / Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church / How Can I Download A Free Bible To My Phone Asha 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
While I was still at a college,I left my room without locking my wardrobe, by the time i came back I went to Check my wardrobe inside my suit I couldn't find my one week food allowance. shocked shocked angry

I couldn't believe my eyes. That time I was very religious.

Do you know What the thief did. He took the money from my suit and replaced it with fifty naira( as a way of saying Thanks for the money man,manage this change).

I was infuriated.

I asked a friend to remind me the part of the Bible that God was cursing the Galatians, So he showed me the chapter in the Bible,So I took the fifty naira and prayed out very loudly, that the person that took my money and replaced it with fifty naira,all the curse that God placed on the Galatians shall be the person's portion cheesy grin everyone was in the room that time,So I took the fifty naira and placed it in between that chapter in Galatians.

That day didn't pass that my money returned back to the exact place Where I kept my money.

Lol
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Adeoba10(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
a
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by viczing(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dapo777:
While I was still at a college,I left my room without locking my wardrobe, by the time i came back I went to Check my wardrobe inside my suit I couldn't find my one week food allowance. shocked shocked angry

Do you know What the thief did. He took the money from my suit and replaced it with fifty naira( as a way of saying Thanks for the money man,manage this change).

I was infuriated.

I asked a friend to remind me the part of the Bible that God was cursing the Galatians, So he showed me the chapter in the Bible,So I took the fifty naira and prayed out very loudly, that the person that took my money and replaced it with fifty naira,all the curse that God placed on the Galatians shall be the person's portion cheesy grin everyone was in the room that time,So I took the fifty naira and placed it in between that chapter in Galatians.

That day didn't pass that my money returned back to the exact place Where I kept my money.

Lol

Hehehehe you for do return return
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by asala1: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dapo777:

I was infuriated.

Lol

Hahahahaha! You too get plenty stori.
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Kylekent59: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Praise the lord!!!!!

Hallujah!!!
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Rilwayne001: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mr. Dapo777 this is not a joke section nah..

You miss road?
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Mr. Dapo777 this is not a joke section nah..

You miss road?

Its Nt a joke. It happened and its religious. Face ur Mr nairaland
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Rilwayne001: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dapo777:

Its Nt a joke. It happened and its religious. Face ur Mr nairaland

Okay, what message are you trying to pass if its not a joke?

1) Are you saying your curse work?

2) Are you trying to mock the bible that the curse didnt work?

What are you trying to say exactly cos i dont gerrit
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by lastmessenger: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
I did not know that God cursed the Galatians. Please I will need that verse that you used. You never can tell when you will experience such.
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by mumumugu(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Every verse in the bible has a purpose
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Okay, what message are you trying to pass if its not a joke?

1) Are you saying your curse work?

2) Are you trying to mock the bible that the curse didnt work?

What are you trying to say exactly cos i dont gerrit

Whatever message u want to attach to it.

And u Ar dumb If u see it as a mockery.

Cos it actually happened.
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
lastmessenger:
I did not know that God cursed the Galatians. Please I will need that verse that you used. You never can tell when you will experience such.

Galatians chapter 3
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Rilwayne001: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dapo777:

Whatever message u want to attach to it.

And u Ar dumb If u see it as a mockery.

No be fight nah grin grin

Cos it actually happened.

If it actually happened then why didnt you believe in the bible?
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:

No be fight nah grin grin

If it actually happened then why didnt you believe in the bible?

I used to believe it then But no more.
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Rilwayne001: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dapo777:

Galatians chapter 3

The book of Galatians is full of lies and contradiction of Paul.
Just read it now
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Rilwayne001: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dapo777:

I used to believe it then But no more.

Hmmmm...despite your testimony of its work?
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Hmmmm...despite your testimony of its work?

So u Dnt understand how it worked.
Nawa for u ooo

The thief believed the Bible that was y it worked. Simple!
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:

The book of Galatians is full of lies and contradiction of Paul.
Just read it now

U can lie for Africa u just read six chapters now?
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Rilwayne001: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dapo777:

U can lie for Africa u just read six chapters now?
grin grin

Yeah...do you want to argue this with me?
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

Yeah...do you want to argue this with me?

No
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Rilwayne001: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dapo777:

No

LOL!
Re: How I Used The Bible To Recover My Stolen Money. by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:15am On Nov 19, 2014
very ingenious!

(1) (Reply)

Why Does An Interacting God Need Arguments For Its Existence? / So Many Denominations / Watchtower Scandal! Rutherford's Letter To Hitler [pictures Inside]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.