Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku (53230 Views)

2015: Obasanjo Unhappy With Lamido’s Endorsement Of Jonathan / 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by yuzedo: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
"I dey laff..."
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
nationwide1:
Don't you think his doling out millions was strictly on selfish ground because of his investments in Mubi? If not why can't he do same for other parts of Adamawa and North East? If not for selfish reasons, why did he promise making the country ungovernable? Methinks some gestures should be appreciated with caution.

The Jonathan Sambo Campaign Organisation
has called for the trial of an associate of
former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Alhaji
Lawal Kaita ,
for treason over his recent
statement that the North will make the
country ungovernable for President Goodluck
Jonathan if he is able to get the presidential
ticket of Peoples Democratic Party and was
victorious in the 2011 elections .
The second republic politician also said the
North will also not accept the emergence of
any candidate from any other part of the
country in a recent interview.......

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/10/08/group-wants-kaita-tried-for-treason/

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by M4gunners: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
aljharem:
Hahaha you both were there for 8 years you didn't agree to save Nigeria. Now you have agreed. APC is a party full of fakes, liars and murderers.

Atiku -----apc

Buhari------ apc

OBJ------- apc

All above 68 yrs in age and have now agreed to save Nigeria after so many years
They think they can deceive us as usual.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Keypha(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Obasanjo just give him a hug, and open his teeth in the name of smile, he hate atiku

2 Likes

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Truckpusher(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
Atiku personally dolled out millions of naira to local viligantes who flushed out boko haram at Mubi. Something Jonathan couldn't do. Tell me the reason why the local vigilantes were disbanded on orders from Jonathan by the IGP?
Typical ganja-igbo mentality.

If I may get you right ,you're saying that anybody with some money can raise his own army? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by lonelydora: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Atiku deceiving himself

2 Likes

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by mecussey(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Some riches are cursed, evidence of what TB joshua teaches. This man's money is cursed thats why he comes up with some foolish statements. Nigerians don pass this level of deceit na, please sir, go back to drawing board.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by saint047(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vessi:

Then, you are a learner.
bros ur learning dey treck for where dat guy own dey.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Truckpusher(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
aljharem:
Hahaha you both were there for 8 years you didn't agree to save Nigeria. Now you have agreed. APC is a party full of fakes, liars and murderers.

Atiku -----apc

Buhari------ apc

OBJ------- apc

All above 68 yrs in age and have now agreed to save Nigeria after so many years
Sometimes the things you hear them say, makes you wonder if they usually leave their brains at home.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Hakeem3(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
oyo is deir
case ooo...! undecidedoyo is deir
case ooo...!
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
2015 is really going to be interesting.

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by babybos(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dreamer vs Deceiver. what did you agree upon in 2007
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
PentiumPro:
I don't see how JONATHAN can win without massive rigging.

Then get yourself a 3D glass
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
"have agreed to save nigeria" ..funy!!
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by rashygenius: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
so what were dey tinkin b4 during deir 8years tenure tgeda

They must b high on ZOBO
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vessi:

grin Well. He does both. He sponsors the terrorists and civilian JTF.grin
Funny u grin
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by muh4lyf(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vessi:

This is politics, if I expose it, the plan will be countered. It's better you witness it. cool
Mumu you'v gat notin to say

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by masseratti: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Awon oloriburuku meji,you guys gave us Gej how can u save us from him?it's not your fault it's Tinubu's fault he miss calculated fraternising with Obj.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
as i saw the heading couldn't hold the laughter hehehehhehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy jokers
abeg why seun no get dat smiley wey dey laff tears commot for eye
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Lexusgs430: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
This man should wake up from his dream. He will not be a president !!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Emytexboy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Radio Biafra LIVE Broadca: You can received Radio Biafra via satellite @ 17 East. : You can also get live broadcast on TUNEIN @ http://tune: On SHOUTCAST @ http://www.radioforest.net/radio/radio-b: RADIO BIAFRA BROADCAST in Biafra land at 7AM & 7PM Biaf: Call studio number to join the debate: +447831308376 or: Skype ID: radiobiafra or radiobiafra1 or radiobiafra2: Tweet: @radiobiafralive:
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by pat077: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
if not bcoz of our corrupt president and his associates, people like Atiku ought to contesting in prison.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by joseph1832(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
And who made OBJ and Atiku the saviour of Nigeria?. Self appoint messiahs...
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Emytexboy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vessi:
You can't possibly end this terrorism Atiku if you are not the C-in-C.
But then, you will never reach that spot till Nigeria divides. sad
Radio Biafra LIVE Broadca: You can received Radio Biafra via satellite @ 17 East. : You can also get live broadcast on TUNEIN @ http://tune: On SHOUTCAST @ http://www.radioforest.net/radio/radio-b: RADIO BIAFRA BROADCAST in Biafra land at 7AM & 7PM Biaf: Call studio number to join the debate: +447831308376 or: Skype ID: radiobiafra or radiobiafra1 or radiobiafra2: Tweet: @radiobiafralive:
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by PStacks(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Being a body language and expert and someone that can read gestures and postures.. From this picture, OBJ's face seems to be saying..

"Oooh! this Atiku and hÍs wahÀla again"!

Atiku is in a haste to let Nigerians see he's made up with Obasanjo,
But I know Obasanjo "Never" Forgives.

Obasanjo surly hasn't Forgiven Atiku, let's wait and hear from the EbÓra or Owu kingdom himself.

Going to Otta doesn't mean baba has forgÍven you. Not the baba I know.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by popson1st: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
You both have agreed to save Nigeria? See as he dey talk like boss. Nonsense..
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by andyanders: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
nationwide1:
Don't you think his doling out millions was strictly on selfish ground because of his investments in Mubi? If not why can't he do same for other parts of Adamawa and North East? If not for selfish reasons, why did he promise making the country ungovernable? Methinks some gestures should be appreciated with caution.

Well spoken my brother.Na your papa born you.

All these their gestures are for their own selfish gain. It is like America, who only go for war where there is an economic gain for them. Atiku and OBJ are the same. There is still a secret in-between this their so called union to the detriment of the governed.

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by 99100(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Save Nigeria indeed .Mshew!!
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by onlinewealth(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
This is very preposterous.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by eaglewingz(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
I think I have made my point how he helped fight the insurgents at Mubi. If as an aspirant he can do that,then as a president he can eliminate boko haram.

I neva wanted to comment to this.

Btw Berem, who is nw ur APC saviour, Atiku or Buhari? One or both will definately lose the primaries. Too bad that if Buhari loses again, there won't be time for him to set up anoda CPC. #Smh
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
muh4lyf:
Mumu you'v gat notin to say
cool I have got secrets plans I must shield.cool
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by DisKynGuy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
I think we should use _Lie Detector on them....I swear the battery go run down cos of over-slap grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano / GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.