Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku (53285 Views)

2015: Obasanjo Unhappy With Lamido’s Endorsement Of Jonathan / 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by laidian(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
He should intervene through constituted authority. Atiku army is not backed by any law.[/quote]

So he should buy arms for the army abi?

N.B: Mi no lyk or supot Rat iku.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by judiciarypalava: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
I think I have made my point how he helped fight the insurgents at Mubi. If as an aspirant he can do that,then as a president he can eliminate boko haram.
How can he not be able to stop what he started with others, Ole nia. North killing themselves since 1900
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by MovingMax: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
PentiumPro:
I don't see how JONATHAN can win without massive rigging.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by CharliParker: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nigeria needs a person like ROCHAS
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by laidian(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
kITATITA:

He should intervene through constituted authority. Atiku army is not backed by any law.

So he should buy arms for the army abi?

N.B: mi no lyk or supot Rat iku.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by mrvitalis(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
godoluwa:
provided it was implemented. 4get about any manifesto. I WANT GOODLUCK IN MY LIFE
pls i.want u to name five sector ur Goodluck has improved in nigeria
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
nagoma:

So Nigeria is now a hole? Are you illiterate?
u should know deference between android swift keys n that of 3310 u r using now

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
CharliParker:
hw?
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by korrej(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
see as dem dey sign Nigeria future.....God pass una oooo
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by millionboi(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lol....who wil advice dis Man o(Atiku) say Baba go sting m again o
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
TheIROKO:
I will advice you to do a research on the history of local vigilantes. You can use the outlawed Bakasi in Abia state as a case study (which I witnessed first hand)then you will realise why it is not a good option at all.
he indirectly gave money to his boys so that if something goes wrong on the line he will tell us that he gav the vigilante not boko. money for what? why not use the money to buy arms for the soldiers
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by darqly(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vessi:

When these civilians refuse to return any weapons bought for them to flush boko haram and choose to use it for personal mission and gains, you will complain, call GEJ clueless and all sorts.
Please, no one has the right to issue out weapons to civilians to confront extremists, what if you make their family fatherless after all? Leave matter for mathias and let the military do their job
Even if they return the weapons, I'll still call GEJ clueless grin
More importantly, NO ONE gave the vigilantes any weapons! Get your facts straight please. You need to see the bolt action rifles, bows and arrows they're using to chase BH. No hunter becomes proficient in handling automatic weapons overnight, try reason sometimes.
BH use Nigerian army issued weapons and armour, who's fooling who? Who pulled an entire brigade out of Mubi without a fight? Was it Atiku also?
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by aljharem(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
philips70:

Who will save Nigeria, the yahoo yahoo youths or the sell out students or youths like Ibori, bankole, Suswam, Facrook, Asari, Tompolo or the confused ones on social media daily doing hatchet jobs for politicians? Which of these please?

Exactly thank you.

What were they doing when are youths were doing these vices.

I seriously pity you. Money can destroy people as well and your case is sorry.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
nagoma:

Jonathan is Boko Haram. His aim is now to intimidate the beliguered northerners and ensure no real election. He will then use soldiers and police to stuff his ballot box with pre- prepared ballot papers. Dere ris Godoooo!!
small brain is bad u knows that

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by aljharem(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
Sometimes the things you hear them say, makes you wonder if they usually leave their brains at home.

All you can do is try and educate these paid people

Evil happens when good people fail to tell the truth
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by aljharem(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
M4gunners:
They think they can deceive us as usual.

That is why I say anyone that votes for APigCshit needs his brain checked
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by hensben(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
some people can dey f o o l their old age..
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by chamboy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Save Nigeria by thumb printing for buhari
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by PapiDShipCapt(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
CharliParker:
na wa oh
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by lumeneng22: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
PentiumPro:
I don't see how JONATHAN can win without massive rigging.
There will be nothing like rigging on the part of Jonathan I assure you sir. Try get your PVC and exercise your franchise and wait for the result.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by chamboy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
mrvitalis:

pls i.want u to name five sector ur Goodluck has improved in nigeria
don't mind d backward fools
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by nagoma(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
dtruthis:
small brain is bad u knows that

I didn't say that. You said it ,you said that the president has a small brain.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by paulance(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Go Here And Make Up To 60,000k In A Month<a href="http://Nairaearn.com/ref/adelanke"></a>
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by chamboy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
You see ballot paper Gej/sambo, Buhari/Oby

And u still thumbprint Gej/sambo
Aswear d devil that is doing u is drinking Vanilla ice cream
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by nagoma(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
dtruthis:
u should know deference between android swift keys n that of 3310 u r using now

Deference ? Sell the android to employ a spelling teacher.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by lumeneng22: 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
what proof do you have that he is connected to "them"? You have stopped associating boko haram to Buhari,it is now Atiku?

Lol!
It is s long list men, not only bihari and Atiku. Nigerians are very wise now ooooo
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by brownlord: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
he doesn't care about his people yet he built almost all his industries in his state is creating jobs for them? What more can he do to care for his people?

does it mean anyone in APC by default becomes your messiah? is it Atiku we all know you are taking time to preach about like this? something is terribly wrong with your brain, A man was in number 2 position for 8 years, and din't care about his people, he had the chance to prove whatever he thinks he wan'ts to prove now but decided to loot for even his 5th generation yet unborn, now you pick up your phone to type rubbish because you think all Nigerians got a fish brain like you right?

Obansanjo is not in APC but some of you already singing his praise as he is the best thing that happen since slice bread because he does not support Jonathan's administration wholeheartedly, if someone like Annenih, Ibori, Alams decamp to APC today they become saint and anti corruption crusader to you and your likes, the stupidity and foolishness you people display here daily is worrisome.

Yes atiku care about his people my black yansh, No wonder he built University and said is for the poor

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by DesertCommado: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by DesertCommado: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
aljharem:

All you can do is try and educate these paid people

Evil happens when good people fail to tell the truth
https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo
Indeed APC is the best!
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by doyinofficial(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
We shouldn't consider these guys,they are not worth it.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by jamace(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
How many voters card baba get? The way baba is offering himself as the coach in chief to every tom, dike and harry makes me laugh. grin grin

When I see baba, I remember Iyabo's open letter.
When I look at baba I wonder why he mounted his son's wife.
Further look at baba reveals an old wife beater as reported by his wife.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by ritux: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
Atiku personally dolled out millions of naira to local viligantes who flushed out boko haram at Mubi. Something Jonathan couldn't do. Tell me the reason why the local vigilantes were disbanded on orders from Jonathan by the IGP?

Just some few question Berem:

How was the millions Atiku allegedly dolled out used?

Was the money spent in purchasing arms for the local vigilantes? Off course, you and I know this is illegal. If yes, were the weapons taken back from them? If no, won't they use these weapons to commit further atrocities?

I really want to know how the millions was spent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.