Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,173 members, 7,864,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Virginity; The Trust Creator In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity; The Trust Creator In A Relationship? (739 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / How To Get The Trust Back After An Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity; The Trust Creator In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Is it true that when a man meets her wife a virgin, it tends to create a great trust of the man for her wife?
Re: Virginity; The Trust Creator In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
sometimes..
Re: Virginity; The Trust Creator In A Relationship? by adekoonlay(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
itan fun awon orisha.

in case u don't understand

story for the gods
Re: Virginity; The Trust Creator In A Relationship? by BreezyRita(f): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Who taught you English?

Neways, yes. Most men think like that. If she was able to preserve her virginity till marriage, then she's trustworthy..... Maybe its true undecided
Re: Virginity; The Trust Creator In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
BreezyRita:
Who taught you English?

Neways, yes. Most men think like that. If she was able to preserve her virginity till marriage, then she's trustworthy..... Maybe its true undecided
why did u asked who taut me english?
Re: Virginity; The Trust Creator In A Relationship? by KELVINXY: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Microflux:

Re: Virginity; The Trust Creator In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
BreezyRita:
Who taught you English?

hahahahaha
Hana sef! U for jx see am pass na angry
Microflux:
but when I saw this, I couldn't help but cheesy cheesy grin

Back to the topic. That u'r a virgin doesn't mean I'll trust u. What brings trust is seeming behaviour over the years.

BTW → there are girls that don't wear trousers now just because they don't have enough money to buy dem......u could relate that to linking trust to virginity
Re: Virginity; The Trust Creator In A Relationship? by kenrish2(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
the fact alone that a girl is able to preserve her virginity in this our present generation shows that she is a rear jewel, and any man who have her is lucky

2 Likes

Re: Virginity; The Trust Creator In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
kenrish2:
the fact alone that a girl is able to preserve her virginity in this our present generation shows that she is a rear jewel, and any man who have her is lucky
exactly!!
Re: Virginity; The Trust Creator In A Relationship? by Cholls(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
sometimes..
my sister most times wink

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can You Tolerate A Lying Partner? / Ladies Who Want A Wealthy Spouse...how Good Are Your Chances?? / Excuse Girls Give When Asked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.