Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) (915 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / He Wont Leave Me Alone / That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
I ASKED MY BOSSOM FRIEND WHAT HE IS WAITING FOR TO GET MARRIED, AND THIS WAS HIS REASON: " BITCHES EVERY WHERE.. LOYAL ONES
HARD TO FIND"..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by mifavour(f): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
seriously? ?? like he's loyal.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by woky: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Silly excuse!
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
mifavour:
seriously? ?? like he's loyal.
HMMM

1 Like

Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by mifavour(f): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
HMMM

no be hmmm matter. guys be busy claiming these bitches aint loyal....when dey re not close to being loyal. I dont wnt to get angry biko!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by Spicylate(f): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
hmm, who are the bitches and loyal ones?
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by kenrish2(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
I think he should consider being a Reverend father since bitches ain't loyal but I think some of us are lucky we always find the loyal ones
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
mifavour:

no be hmmm matter. guys be busy claiming these bitches aint loyal....when dey re not close to being loyal. I dont wnt to get angry biko!
take it easy sister...i knw say one guy don vex u ...
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
He's kinda right. i like his outlook.
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by cyborg1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Depends on his definition of loyality.
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
This holier dan thou attitude pissed me off,like he's loyal.
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
undecided ...as if he's loyal himself,lolz
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by Cholls(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
I ASKED MY BOSSOM FRIEND WHAT HE IS WAITING FOR TO GET MARRIED, AND THIS WAS HIS REASON: " BITCHES EVERY WHERE.. LOYAL ONES
HARD TO FIND"..
my brother is he wrong
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by ITbomb(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Spicylate:
hmm, who are the bitches and loyal ones?
Like the one above you
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by Anyi3(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
mifavour:

mizzkeji44:
This holier dan thou attitude pissed me off,like he's loyal.

but the guy didn't say he was a good guy. Maybe he acknowledges he's bad too and all he sees is bad too.
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
HARD TO FIND"..
thats the excuse of a player...
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Must ONE get married...?
We have nuns, monks etc...
I ask, have they given up...?
Let's have a break please...!!!!
Mind you Marriage can be a cause as well as a blessing..
When you cling d wrong person...u are doomed...!!!
and the wrong partners are UBIQUITOUS...
Marriage is not like purchasing a PRIVATE JET...
Guys are suffering out there and wouldn't want it to continue into their married life...
Take. Your quality time and get the Best lady you can live happily with...
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by armadeo(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Why should we give a damn if your friend wants to remain single. That's his business.

Next ..
Re: The Reason He Said He Wont Get Married( Shocking) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
HARD TO FIND"..

and whats so shocking? i have friend as him. burned in past thats all

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Boys Double Date / What Do Ladies Really Want? / Photo Of The Day - When Your Guy Fails A Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.