Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU (3479 Views)

Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos / Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) / UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by emmalezy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Confirmed reports from our correspondent in Lagos State University has it that a student has just been shot down in broad day light in the school campus!

The student is still unknown and the reason why this act was carried out in broad day light.

More details later….

Source
www.reportnaija.com/breaking-news-student-shot-dead-in-lasu/
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by Segibambo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please confirm your news source before pasting rubbish, the said lady was shot outside the school by robbers who trailed her from the bank where she went to withdraw a large amount of money,she was robbed and then shot on her stomach by the robbers.

Lasu student.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by ifex370(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Segibambo:
Please confirm your news source before pasting rubbish, the said lady was shot outside the school by robbers who trailed her from the bank where she went to withdraw a large amount of money,she was robbed and then shot on her stomach by the robbers.

Lasu student.

someone's daughter... gone
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by Lilimax(f): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Folks should be very vigilant cos towards the end of the year like this, armed robbers are always out to unleash evil ... sad I encountered them last Saturday at TBS Marina Lagos but through divine intervention I was spared except that they made away with my purse. angry RIP to the dead.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by ibizgirl(f): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
My dear, it is well. A lost purse is better than a lost life.

Lilimax:
Folks should be very vigilant cos towards the end of the year like this, armed robbers are always out to unleash evil ... sad I encountered them last Saturday at TBS Marina Lagos but through divine intervention I was spared except that they made away with my purse. angry RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Naija, even a student would not obey simple policies that would save him from stress .

Whatever happened to electronic banking is the cause for this death. Folks this is 2014 not 2004,stop been archaic .

you like the western world and their easy life but you hate practicing their kind of policies when implemented in your home country.

If you will not take bank transfer or cheque just carry your transaction go front, my life is worth more

R.I.P to her
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by Drfash(f): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
aguiyi1:
Naija, even a student would not obey simple policies that would save him from stress .

Whatever happened to electronic banking is the cause for this death. Folks this is 2014 not 2004,stop been archaic .

you like the western world and their easy life but you hate practicing their kind of policies when implemented in your home country.

If you will not take bank transfer or cheque just carry your transaction go front, my life is worth more

R.I.P to her
i don't know y u don't think b4 writing jargon abi yu lack common sense # i thank God for my lyf o coz wen i see pp lyk u i know God did great things in area of thinking

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by johnstar(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
choi, I hate dat area, iyanaba, okoko even d sch lasu.. I cnt even pass dat side again

since d day I saw 2 efty men dragging someone inside d bush, dat ws 2yrs ago, since dn I nor fit pass dat area
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by omat20(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
johnstar:
choi, I hate dat area, iyanaba, okoko even d sch lasu.. I cnt even pass dat side again

since d day I saw 2 efty men dragging someone inside d bush, dat ws 2yrs ago, since dn I nor fit pass dat area
grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by simdam500(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
ibizgirl: My dear, it is well. A lost iPhone is better than a lost life.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Drfash:
i don't know y u don't think b4 writing jargon abi yu lack common sense # i thank God for my lyf o coz wen i see pp lyk u i know God did great things in area of thinking

Anuofia, keep carrying cash about and risking other peoples life, when evil befall you, you start blaming your people in the village.

I don't feel pity for animals like you cos I almost got shot one day in phase 2 G.r.a when robbers wear chasing a man who left the bank with huge cash. Why risk other peoples life for something you have a better alternative to.

Abeg go die, na your type dey throw dirty for inside gutter only to later blame the govt when the drainage is blocked

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
rip
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by onosprince(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Picture or i dont believe...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by Ayomi088(m): 12:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Na wa o.....May Almighty God save us all
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 19, 2014
RIP! cry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 19, 2014
May thy soul rest in peace.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 19, 2014
That's how a guy went to withdraw money at coconut bustop towards tin can!

When he entered his car, two armed robbers approached him, pointed a gun(I guess there wasn't bullet) at him and told him to handover the money!

He told them ok, let him get it, in the process he locked himself up and zoomed off!

The robbers chased him and started shouting ole! Ole!

People were able to catch him cos the road wasn't so free and he was beaten black and blue!

Fortunately for him someone who knew him pleaded and when he was able to talk he narrated what happned.. He is stable now but has a broken swollen head to show for it.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by johnstar(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2014
omat20:
grin
bros, I dey tel u... nor b laffn mata o, dat day ehn, na inside bus we dey wey dm dey drag person entr bush, no bus gree stop o. dat area 2 bad ehn
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by tolulope855(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by akinsadeez(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2014
Very sad. A young soul just cut down without remorse. I mean, why did they have to shoot her after robbing her of the huge sum of money most likely without protest. It would have cost them nothing to just let her live but no, they had to waste a life that they cant create. May her soul R.I.P. The killers will never know peace in their lives.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by ochejagabriel: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2014
grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by Drfash(f): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2014
aguiyi1:

Anuofia, keep carrying cash about and risking other peoples life, when evil befall you, you start blaming your people in the village.

I don't feel pity for animals like you cos I almost got shot one day in phase 2 G.r.a when robbers wear chasing a man who left the bank with huge cash. Why risk other peoples life for something you have a better alternative to.

Abeg go die, na your type dey throw dirty for inside gutter only to later blame the govt when the drainage is blocked
wat is dis one saying
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by echobee(f): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Rest in peace to the dead cry. I and my family and loved ones far and near and my nairaland family,we all shall not die untimely in jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by LORDI(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by chillex8(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
dimples2:

When he entered his car, two armed robbers approached him, pointed a gun(I guess there wasn't bullet) at him and told him to handover the money!

He told them ok, let him get it, in the process he locked himself up and zoomed off!

People were able to catch him cos the road wasn't so free and he was beaten black and blue!

Fortunately for him someone who knew him pleaded and when he was able to talk he narrated what happned.. He is stable now but has a broken swollen head to show for it.

So the robbers also threw their guns inside his car to set him up ba

I am sorry, but I don't believe this.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
chillex8:

So the robbers also threw their guns inside his car to set him up ba

I am sorry, but I don't believe this.

Where did I write that guns were thrown inside the car?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Student Shot Dead In LASU by chacoonder(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
dimples2:

.....FALLACY

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 Post Utme To Be Cancelled In All Schools / The Ten Oldest Cities In The World [number 1 Is 11,000yrs Old]. / What Do You Know About Bingham University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.