Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium (2669 Views)

Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium by focus7: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2014
If not that Jonathan has deliberately crippled EFCC to allow himself and his loyalist embezzle our resources with impunity, it would have been interesting to find that Godswill Akpabio is the James Ibori of Jonathan regime, as a matter of fact he's more devious than Ibori.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium by ubongutioh(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2014
OP what's the fuss about that. Its created a temporal employment. My cousin, a year2 student in psychology participated in one of the dance, she was paid N50,000. She was also paid during the training, and also given transport stipends. More than 3,000 people participated, so kindly do the mathematics or you go and die.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium by Acidosis(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2014
disloman:
Haaaaaaaaaaaa.Bro!u can lie oooo.A min. Advert=N1m?SMH

Smh.. pls go to AIT and ask for a minute slot at 8pm NEWS hour.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium by chamboy(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2014
ubongutioh:
OP what's the fuss about that. Its created a temporal employment. My cousin, a year2 student in psychology participated in one of the dance, she was paid N50,000. She was also paid during the training, and also given transport stipends. More than 3,000 people participated, so kindly do the mathematics or you go and die.
how would someone b paid 50k for a day dance, ppl wey dey dance for computer village gan no earn that per month
Re: Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium by Acidosis(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2014
chamboy:
how would someone b paid 50k for a day dance, ppl wey dey dance for computer village gan no earn that per month

Bros they've gt the money. Same way Delta state pays N50,000/student as bursary while some states pay less than N7000.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium by chamboy(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2014
Acidosis:

Bros they've gt the money. Same way Delta state pays N50,000/student as bursary while some states pay less than N7000.
and juliet our housegirl makes 10k per month. Dey got money indeed
Re: Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium by pazienza(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2014
I am currently watching an AIT programme on the Uyo stadium, i must say that i am impressed by Akpabio's vision,dreams and aspirations for Akwa ibom.

The stadium is cool. And i even heard that it's capacity can be increased in the future, and Akpabio has signed a contract with julius berger for maintenance of stadium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2014
The money in akwa-ibom. Even the devil would be forced to do something useful to the populace.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium by ubongutioh(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2014
chamboy:
it is our state money, we decide what we do with it.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium by ubongutioh(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2014
barcanista:
Uncommon thief
Don't worry... You will watch what the uncommon thief executed by 6pm today.. Akwa Ibom Ado Ok.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium by ubongutioh(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2014
chamboy:
and juliet our housegirl makes 10k per month. Dey got money indeed
Let Juliet continue to be a house girl.. You only take a horse to river, you don't force the horse to drink.. Pray Akpabio doesn't catch you enslaving our girl.. Ikot Ekpene prison will knw your name.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium by chamboy(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2014
I pray for d future kids "Be More Intelligent than Ur father"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium by ubox: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Acidosis:

Mr man; this man has done greater things in the state (including an International Airport) without any media noise; you don't just build a world class stadium in a city like Uyo and expect the governor to keep quiet an make it look like one of these township stadiums in your state.

I don't want to use the word "dum. b" but must we criticize everything? including issues we clearly don't understand?

Publicity sells people!

True
Today the stadium is rushed by everybody
Rivers united playing CAF confederation cup matches there
Enyimba playing the upcoming Super League games there
Atletico Madrid once played there
CAF confederation cup finals was played there
The free publicity it has given to the state is enormous

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress, Angelina Jolie​,​ Condemns Baga Attack / Buhari Is Really Sick (picture) / New Survey Predicts The Results Of The Presidential Election >>Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.