Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? (32317 Views)

Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank / Bought Transcorp Shares With My School Fees: Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by ohaleoghene(f): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
which companies are the best that I can buy from with much guarantee. please I'm a newbie can someone enlighten me?
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please don't buy shares ooo... rather get something tangible with that amount shares in Nigeria is an avenue via which the rich steals from the poor and the poor never gets to see any interest or capital in question. I have been a victim in the past. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by ohaleoghene(f): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
oscarforreal:
Please don't buy shares ooo... rather get something tangible with that amount shares in Nigeria is an avenue via which the rich steals from the poor and the poor never gets to see any interest or capital in question. I have been a victim in the past. A word is enough for the wise.

what should I do with the money? I don't want to spend it. what can I invest it into?
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 19, 2014
ohaleoghene:

what should I do with the money? I don't want to spend it. what can I invest it into?

I really can't figure out the precise thing you can do with it but getting something for yourself that is durable enough to stand the test of time won't be a bad idea
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by sucess001(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
buy the shares...dont mind dis guy...

2 Likes

Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by ChynoBEATS: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
sucess001:
buy the shares...dont mind dis guy...

hi.......

How much p®ofit will a share of 5k make for you in the Next 20years? .......

Is buying of minor assets from a bank still. Worth it??

Please be Realistic .........

Put yourself on'a. Scale with someone who bought his/her's with 3million naira??..........

Do u even stand a chance.......

No to talk of those who'll buy with 10m......

MxÇheew.....
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by TopDown: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:
which companies are the best that I can buy from with much guarantee. please I'm a newbie can someone enlighten me?

Please get the right information avoid losses and be guided here:

www.stockmoneyz..com

Do your own research. You are your own guarantee! You can earn regular income from trading shares. You can start with your 5K, but let's be honest - how much profit can you get from that?

Always be realistic. Some people may decide not to comment when they read your post.

But don't worry, you'll get there some day.

Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by lekhane(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2015
I am a financial consultant with one of the leading banks in the country, I can help you manage your savings while you invest at the same time. pm me if interested

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by TopDown: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
ohaleoghene:

Dear All,

Anyone needing similar guide can visit: www.stockmoneyz..com

My boss will guide you. You can follow the contact details there if you have questions so you don't make any mistakes.

Whether you are new or not, you will profit consistently because by yourself, you will read the data that will help you decide which stocks to buy/sell, as well as when to buy/sell.

Grab the offer and the free stuff quickly from where ever you are in the world.

Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
ohaleoghene:

The best for you as a newbie is to invest in mutual funds. You should invest in money market fund because of its low risk. The best bet for you is ARM Money Market fund, the initial investment is 5000. It is yielding about 13% now

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by Skynet247(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
please i will need more enlightments investing in this mutual fund package... and understanding how it workz
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by abadebaba: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yes,Can invest or multiply ur money by buying n selling penny stocks.
ohaleoghene:

Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Skynet247:
please i will need more enlightments investing in this mutual fund package... and understanding how it workz

A mutual fund is like ESUSU where many people contribute money to a fund manager who uses the money to invest in various companies Shares. All you need is to know is what your objective is and the type of funds you need to invest in. You can invest in more than one mutual funds. Log in to www..com by registering and you will see the prospectus of various funds and their characteristi and decide

2 Likes

Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=abadebaba post=31993226]Yes,Can invest or multiply ur money by buying n selling penny stocks.[/quote

Invest it in ARM Money market fund. Go to their website and fill the form and get ready to invest
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by ohaleoghene(f): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
abadebaba:
Yes,Can invest or multiply ur money by buying n selling penny stocks.

what's penny stock ?
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
ohaleoghene:

what's penny stock ?

Stocks below $5 , like stocks.of $0.005 , they could multiple by x2000% and drop within seconds, Generally unpredictable
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by meemeee: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
okay, another class
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
malikmoreni:

Stocks below $5 , like stocks.of $0.005 , they could multiple by x2000% and drop within seconds, Generally unpredictable

What are the penny stocks in Nigeria and how have they performed in the past
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
NairaQuest:

What are the penny stocks in Nigeria and how have they performed in the past

I don't really know about penny stocks in Nigeria, but do your research sad
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

hi.......

How much p®ofit will a share of 5k make for you in the Next 20years? .......

Is buying of minor assets from a bank still. Worth it??

Please be Realistic .........

Put yourself on'a. Scale with someone who bought his/her's with 3million naira??..........

Do u even stand a chance.......

No to talk of those who'll buy with 10m......

MxÇheew.....
You advertised ur keyboard for sale I showed interest and even called you but you became confused when we started discussing on phone. Why did you advertised then when you are not willing to sell?
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by godwin47: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
@op, we use money to make money, try buy some stuffs online and sell to ur friends and people around you, there are wholesale shops in Nigeria , u could buy wristwatches and sell at reasonable price.
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by emperoracro(m): 4:40am On Apr 03, 2015
godwin47:
@op, we use money to make money, try buy some stuffs online and sell to ur friends and people around you, there are wholesale shops in Nigeria , u could buy wristwatches and sell at reasonable price.
Best Advice!
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by abadebaba: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Goodafternoon,it has been a longwhile.Sorry for not replying you on time;it is as a result of the crash of the stockmarket.Anyway,look no further there is a program out there that people are now joining,incase you are interested just PM me or send message to this address:mutiu.morning@yahoo.com.The program is an empowerment one,it was established in 2011 by a Russian mathematician and computer programmer,it is neither HYIP,MLM,FOREX,binary options,investment,biz opportunity or ponzi,it is a program for all.
ohaleoghene:

what's penny stock ?
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by swimcash(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
ohaleoghene:
omote mavo? let me advice u as a Broda frm same tribe, dnt go 4 shares. I bought uba shares worth 100,000 for almost 9years nw, den it's was #35 per unit. as at 2day, it's value as crashed 2 less Dan #3 as of 2day n it's total value is arnd 35k or so(d last tym I checked) so my advice for u is 2 invest Dat money on petty biz, like recharge card bizness or any oda little biz u can......#justmylittleadvice

2 Likes

Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2019

1 Share

Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by zubidavies: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by Adeplastic: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
There is a very good material out there. This book, Tips and Tricks for Trading Stocks in the Nigerian Stock Market & Managing Your Portfolio Effectively has been written to meet the needs of equity investors who want to spend limited time in trading, but want to achieve the highest level of success in a volatile stock market - The Nigerian stock market.

There is a currently a 20% discount on the book. Use the discount code UBTDRU3OC11N during checkout to claim the discount.

Re: Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? by haon: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
You can start investing into Nigeria stocks with as little as #1,000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGTMMY5GZMo

(1) (Reply)

GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / H2 Report: 31 States Fail To Attract Fresh Investments / MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.