Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank (6951 Views)

Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? / How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends / Bought Transcorp Shares With My School Fees: Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank by sikira247(f): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2014
Good day. I would love to know the process of selling my shares with first bank since the year 2007. Certificates are available. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank by titoetal(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2014
You need to dematerialize the certificate first by opening a CSCS account. This can be done thro any stock brokerage firm which will serve as ur clearing house agent.
I'll advise you approach a cooperate stock brokerage firm. Check on Nigeria Stock Exchange site (nse.com.ng) to get any preferred firm and at ur location for accessibility.

Good luck.
Re: Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank by sikira247(f): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
titoetal: You need to dematerialize the certificate first by opening a CSCS account. This can be done thro any stock brokerage firm which will serve as ur clearing house agent.
I'll advise you approach a cooperate stock brokerage firm. Check on Nigeria Stock Exchange site (nse.com.ng) to get any preferred firm and at ur location for accessibility.

Good luck.
thanks for this. I will act accordingly
Re: Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank by titoetal(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
sikira247:
thanks for this. I will act accordingly

No wahala dear. Once the certificate is verified which is now FBHN, you can sell it within one day cos first bank shares is in demand always.
Re: Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank by Galads(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
titoetal:

No wahala dear. Once the certificate is verified which is now FBHN, you can sell it within one day cos first bank shares is in demand always.
bro pls what abt AIT shares, I tink I also want to sell mine. Since I bought it in 2008, I haven't gotten and dividend on it. Pls how do I go abt it?
Re: Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank by titoetal(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Galads: bro pls what abt AIT shares, I tink I also want to sell mine. Since I bought it in 2008, I haven't gotten and dividend on it. Pls how do I go abt it?

That's Daar communications share. Well, it's not doing good anyway. I don't think they have paid out any dividend or bonus either.
Follow the same step I stated earlier. You can not sell any share without a CSCS account. Again you can't sell any share if you still have the physical certificate. You must convert it to secondary market stocks through dematerialization first.

Good luck dear.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank by Galads(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
titoetal:

That's Daar communications share. Well, it's not doing good anyway. I don't think they have paid out any dividend or bonus either.
Follow the same step I stated earlier. You can not sell any share without a CSCS account. Again you can't sell any share if you still have the physical certificate. You must convert it to secondary market stocks through dematerialization first.
Good luck dear.
thanks alot
Re: Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank by TopDown: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
I always advice people to use a registered stockbroker. They usually charge very minimal fees which apply when you buy or sell shares.

DO NOT keep your shares/money sitting down there for 8 years without compensation. Many Nigerian companies are committing day light robbery by not paying dividend for years with no one in authority to challenge them. For a stock whose shares are in demand, you can multiply it in a year or even months.

Learn how to do it yourself here:

www.stockmoneyz..com

Remain blessed.
Re: Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank by TopDown: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
sikira247:
Good day. I would love to know the process of selling my shares with first bank since the year 2007. Certificates are available. Thanks

Dear All,

Some people have bought shares before only to leave it there for many years.

If only they knew what they lost in those years (time) + returns (money).

Earn from the shares you have monthly. Get the guide at: www.stockmoneyz..com

Send your thanks later.

Grab the offer and the free stuff quickly.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in / Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! / Scam Alert. J Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.