Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,824 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him (1102 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by Akell(m): 12:25am On Nov 19, 2014
[size=14pt]
My fiancée's friend is in love with me.

I met this lady once in my life but she said she has seen my pictures on my girl's phone and has since fallen in love.

It all started when I went to meet my babe at her office and met me one of her friends with her. The next day, I saw 3 messages on my phone at about 7pm. They were messages of plea that I should consider her as one of my girlfriends. I didn't know who it was so I showed the message to my babe. She went through her phone and saw it was her friend. She was perplexed but I urged her to remain calm.

Her friend had obviously stolen my number from her phone. I tried calling the number that sent the messages but was switched off for days. The third day, it went through and she pleaded with tears that I should consider her. She professed her love for me. She said it was stupid of her to fall for her friend's guy but she said it was beyond her.

I made efforts to meet her in person without the knowledge of my babe. Then, she told me that she would do anything to have me. Even if it entails going to my babe, kneeling with tears in her eyes, holding onto her asking that she leaves me for her. With the look of things, this so called feelings ain't abating.

NLers, please, what do I do? I love my babe, I don't want to hurt her.
On the other side, I don't wanna hurt this lady. I just want her to be fine. I don't want her to kill her self or do something nasty. Advice please. What can I do to bring her down.[/size]
urgent please!!!
Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Nd i keep askin myself.....why do females always go behind demseves to stab each oda... Nd why do males facilitate this process...
Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2014
It could all still be a set up by your gal Mr Man, all that being perplexed could be all part of the ploy, cos all the girl's action sounds too good to be true.... Meanwhile, av u heard d story of the guy who stormed out of his intendin family to be apartment when the fiancee's sexy younger sis was seducing him and when he entered the house all the girl's family members were all inside clapping for him that he has passed their test that he can now marry their daughter (not knowing that he actually went to pick a CD in his car ouside) I pray u dont fall into a very high set up, u've passed d first test by showing your girl the messages, but now cut off all contacts with her friend and stop minding if she kills herself or anything happened to her, thats non of ur biz bro! With the way you are being so e,otional about all these, i hope you know what you want?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by Craigston: 12:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Akell:
[size=14pt]

I met this lady once in my life but she said she has seen my pictures on my girl's phone and has since fallen in love.

It all started when I went to meet my babe at her office and met me one of her friends with her. The next day, I saw 3 messages on my phone at about 7pm. They were messages of plea that I should consider her as one of my girlfriends. I didn't know who it was so I showed the message to my babe. She went through her phone and saw it was her friend. She was perplexed but I urged her to remain calm.

Her friend had obviously stolen my number from her phone. I tried calling the number that sent the messages but was switched off for days. The third day, it went through and she pleaded with tears that I should consider her. She professed her love for me. She said it was stupid of her to fall for her friend's guy but she said it was beyond her.

I made efforts to meet her in person without the knowledge of my babe. Then, she told me that she would do anything to have me. Even if it entails going to my babe, kneeling with tears in her eyes, holding onto her asking that she leaves me for her. With the look of things, this so called feelings ain't abating.

On the other side, I don't wanna hurt this lady. I just want her to be fine. I don't want her to kill her self or do something nasty. Advice please. What can I do to bring her down.[/size]
urgent please!!!
If you let emotions control you, you'll drown in confusion. Just be rational and the answer will come to you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by debosola(f): 12:45am On Nov 19, 2014
Just tell her politely that she cannot have you. Don't dump your girlfriend for her cos you would regret it.
She'd leave you for another guy too.

Use your head o.p, ure a man and u shud be in control of situations dnt let situations control u. it would be silly if u give in to her advances.

A word is enough........

1 Like

Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:46am On Nov 19, 2014
Over here in sambisa we would just sleep with your fiancee's friend

Dont be selfish sad
Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by DonaldGenes(m): 12:52am On Nov 19, 2014
It's called "Lust" Bruh

It is just a fleeting phase in a relationship,those kinda feelings will certainly ebb away... Just be cool about it with your main GF..On another, You can still Talk the girl down about the consequences of her actions..
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by Bantino(m): 12:54am On Nov 19, 2014
Na wah for you... did u just say ur fiancee? It's a ploy to test u...
Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 19, 2014
guy,run for ur guy this is a setup by ur girlfriend just know how faithful you are.
so guy run for ur life before soap will enter ur eye,chikina
Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by will1am: 2:07am On Nov 19, 2014
Hhmmmm
Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 19, 2014
Wow! Never believe girls can be this desperate. @ OP, do not fall for this temptation, its not worth it. Bluntly tell the girl you can't change your mind about your girlfriend
Politely also tell her not to call/text you again

She is an agent of the devil
Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by passionate88: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2014
If you really want to BRING HER DOWN, Just kill her.
Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2014
Akell:
[size=14pt]

urgent please!!!

Source:
Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by avicky(f): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2014
modelmike7:
It could all still be a set up by your gal Mr Man, all that being perplexed could be all part of the ploy, cos all the girl's action sounds too good to be true.... Meanwhile, av u heard d story of the guy who stormed out of his intendin family to be apartment when the fiancee's sexy younger sis was seducing him and when he entered the house all the girl's family members were all inside clapping for him that he has passed their test that he can now marry their daughter (not knowing that he actually went to pick a CD in his car ouside) I pray u dont fall into a very high set up, u've passed d first test by showing your girl the messages, but now cut off all contacts with her friend and stop minding if she kills herself or anything happened to her, thats non of ur biz bro! With the way you are being so e,otional about all these, i hope you know what you want?
Gbam you.have.said it.all
Re: Help!!! His Fiancée's Friend Is In Love With Him by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Guy! Leav dat babe alone. Infact warn her to back off. You even made a mistake meeting her secretly. She could think you interested. And for the fear of suicide. Abeg forget that thing. She can't do nada!!! Go 2 rest OP. You are safe

(1) (Reply)

Three (3) Body Language Signs That She Likes You / Pls Should I Trust Her? / 9 Reasons Not To Get Married, For Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.