Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,551 members, 7,865,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Whoever Said GEJ Was Clueless? Tambuwal To/May Be Impeached Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Said GEJ Was Clueless? Tambuwal To/May Be Impeached Tomorrow (3795 Views)

Akpabio On Rampage: Plots Jonathan's Impeachment, Invites Tambuwal To Aks To Fin / 2015 Presidency: Tambuwal To Run Under APC, Sets Up TPP / Pressure On Tambuwal To Challenge Jonathan In 2015 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Said GEJ Was Clueless? Tambuwal To/May Be Impeached Tomorrow by TANPDPAPC: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ayed44:
As far as the presidency is concerned, Tambuwal is no longer a member of the house of representatives. According to them, Tambuwal has voluntarily resigned his membership of the house of representatives by the reason of switching party. That is the position of the presidency, and whether the position of the presidency is right or wrong only time will tell. The president was supposed to meet with the leadership of both chambers of the national assembly yestarday but he only invited Senator David Mark and Hon Emeka Ihedioha for the meeting. Why did he invite Ihedioha when Tambuwal was in the country? Your guess is as good as mine. Do not be surprised if u hear that security men prevent Tambuwal frm entering the national assembly tomorrow because according to the presidency he is no longer a member of the house.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-meets-mark-ihedioha/194415/
That would be interesting. I can't wait for the drama and fisticuffs to begin.
Re: Whoever Said GEJ Was Clueless? Tambuwal To/May Be Impeached Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Jonathanians are indeed very infantile in their thought process.....always urging him to clamp down on every perceived enemy......yet you people are not the ones that will stand on the ballot with him next year

Unless he is not expecting any vote from the Northern part of Nigeria...whose people will further have a reason to feel GEJ is out to decimate the North

It would be a great foul play and own-goal if GEJ should do anything to further deteriorate his waning popularity in the North by trying to move against Tambuwal

Infact i sincerely prays he does that.......

The spirit of Never-doing good that is upon him will go a long way into opening his rear for APC to further make inroads into his support base
Re: Whoever Said GEJ Was Clueless? Tambuwal To/May Be Impeached Tomorrow by onatisi(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
TANPDPAPC:
How about this, using a stone to kill two birds?
stop these mundane assumptions ,you are doing the image of gej more harm than good. Try and find something useful and worthwhile to do with your time rather than spending all ur valuable time thinking about gej and tambuwal politics ,they don't even know you exist.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Said GEJ Was Clueless? Tambuwal To/May Be Impeached Tomorrow by hazyfm: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Firefire:
It would be a welcome development. tongue

And if he is not impeached tomorrow, Make sure you hang your self by noon. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Whoever Said GEJ Was Clueless? Tambuwal To/May Be Impeached Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Whatever happens or not happens,that face of a thief tambo'ole wud be sweating profusely in da pants now..
Re: Whoever Said GEJ Was Clueless? Tambuwal To/May Be Impeached Tomorrow by Firefire(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
hazyfm:

And if he is not impeached tomorrow, Make sure you hang your self by noon. tongue tongue

Life continue... wink
Re: Whoever Said GEJ Was Clueless? Tambuwal To/May Be Impeached Tomorrow by hazyfm: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Firefire:

Life continue... wink

[size=28pt]AII SEE...[/size]

Re: Whoever Said GEJ Was Clueless? Tambuwal To/May Be Impeached Tomorrow by 9jii(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
TANPDPAPC:
You guys always find a way to criticize GEJ
The day Gej crush bokoharam and their sponsors, I must find a way to praise him.
Re: Whoever Said GEJ Was Clueless? Tambuwal To/May Be Impeached Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello Gurus in the house,
There is this Facebook campaign group for my
boss, a guber aspirant with over 13,000 members.
The 'Judas' whom we trusted as to allow create
the group has been compromised. He suddenly
stripped off all the group's Admin: I, my boss, our
campaign Org's DG and that of a party Chieftain,
leaving himself as the sole Admin. Just last week,
he went further to ban all the aforementioned
from the group.
Now, all he & his fellow ingrates of a team does
is character assassination, spreading lies & false
propaganda, and all sorry of falsehood &insults to
the person of my boss. He deletes and ban any
member who posts anything positive, counter his
lies and/or ask questions on why his sudden u-
turn.
My Boss, the guber aspirant is this kind of 'God
knows best' humble and peace loving kinda
person so he vehemently dismissed the idea of
taken legal action when we have every proof to
sue 'Mr Judas' Bottom for libel, slander and
defamation of character.
So pls if there is anyone who can re-hijack and
restore back our admin rights or outrightly wipe
the group off Facebook, holla so we can negotiate
a deal pls. Or if there's anyone with a tool/
software that can achieve same, so i can know
how much you ate willing to sell it and tutor me
so I can go about it myself...Gracias Amigos!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture / BREAKING: Many Killed As Nigerian Army ambushes Boko Haram - Newsrescue / Video: "For Christ Sake, Even If GEJ Stole The Whole Money In Nigeria" Rev Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.