Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Can U Teach Me::how To Pray - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can U Teach Me::how To Pray (778 Views)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Is It Scriptural To Pray Against Our Enemies? / Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Teach Me::how To Pray by Nairalande: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2008
Can somebody teach me how to pray?
Re: Can U Teach Me::how To Pray by GoldCircle: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2008
Oya let's go!

Our father,
Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name,
Thy kingdom come,
Thy Will be done on earth,
As it is in Heaven,
Give us this day, Our daily bread,
And forgive us Our Sins,
As we forgive those, who sin against us,
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from Evil!

now say a Loud Amen!

Pray this daily & it will be well with you!
Re: Can U Teach Me::how To Pray by NegroNtns(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2008
Lande,

What kind of prayers do you have in mind? Prayer for outward acceptance or prayer for inner alignment with your spirit?
Re: Can U Teach Me::how To Pray by ogbeisioma: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2008
Can you give me ur postal address so I can send you a book on prayer for free. my e-mail is isiomaogbe@yahoo.com. You can also call me on 07034541632. Take care.
Re: Can U Teach Me::how To Pray by IMCCN(m): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2008
It is like saying:

"Can you teach me how to talk with my father?"
Prayer should flow from the mind naturally, you don't learn it by rote, what Jesus gave is a guideline, not a be-all and end-all.

Bless you
Re: Can U Teach Me::how To Pray by dafidixone(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2008

The first step is to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
The second step is to start using the guide Jesus gave His own followers.
The third one is that we do not know how to pray, but the Holy Spirit intercede for us. So live a holy life.

I wish you the best smiley
Re: Can U Teach Me::how To Pray by pastormi(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2008
Prayer is what a small child does when he wants to speak with his father.
Solomon said but i am only a child,i dont know how to move,walk and also lead your people.
so prayer is a daily thing,you can only learn to pray by praying.
so start to pray by staying in a convenient place and say thank you Jesus ,lord pls teach me to pray to you
Re: Can U Teach Me::how To Pray by dean2725: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2008
just go deeply into your heart and flow with it, even when you wish for something,then you ve prayed, and know you what?, THE BELIEF,it is crusial smiley
Re: Can U Teach Me::how To Pray by dean2725: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2008
just go deeply into your heart and flow with it, even when you wish for something,then you ve prayed, and you know what?, THE BELIEF !,it is crusial smiley
Re: Can U Teach Me::how To Pray by deleson: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2008
Prayer,is one of the most difficult things 2 do,but immediately you start it up,you get connected to heaven.
D bible says"For we know not how 2 pray but the spirit makes intercessions 4 us.
So,u don't need anybody 2 teach you how 2 pray.Na god dey teach person how 2 pray.
Re: Can U Teach Me::how To Pray by dgreatrock(m): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2008
Nairalande:

By God's mercies, i wrote a book on prayer titled, Give Me This Mountain. if you are interested in having it call me on 08059939378, or email me at dgreatrock@gmail.com, so i can furnish you with details on how you can get it. it is a prayer manual that will help you in your prayer time. may God bless you

(1) (Reply)

My Satan / Can Anyone Help ? / What A Sweet Way To Die Lol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.