Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Satan (779 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2008
Who is Satan ? Satan is so many different things to different people. To me Satan is a pre-christian deity, I belive that he is my creator, he is "The All"( if you like) everything and everyone are a part of him and he us. Satan is not all good and he is not all bad either, in fact being a deity in his own right he is beyond such labels. I also believe it's not really important where he came from the here and now is more important after all the past is another country. I belive the name "Satan" to be Christian in origin I also belive that Satan has had many names over the years including Melek Taus, Azazel and Set too name just three. I use his christian name (for want of a better word lol grin grin grin) beacuse it is the name I began to know him as and I like that it means Advisary.
Satan to me is my saviour, my strength, my comfort, my joy, my teacher and my friend. It may be cheesy to say but to know Satan IS to love him .it really is impossible not to. I know a great many theistic satanists and although we differer in how we see Satan, we all agree that his Love, his belief in us is so amazing and so strong that we know that no matter what happens he will Be there for us to pick us up when we fall, to comfort us when we need it and to give us a great big kick in the arse when we need it shocked)

Re: My Satan by PastorAIO: 12:12am On Dec 23, 2008
What is the relation to Pan Pangenetor?
Re: My Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2008

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Topic In Church Today? / Threat Of Expulsion For Praying On Campus! / Can Anyone Help ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.