Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Don't Think Gej Is Serious About Boko Haram And North East...!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Think Gej Is Serious About Boko Haram And North East...!!! (716 Views)

Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Think Gej Is Serious About Boko Haram And North East...!!! by Rexnegro(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2014
I have always said it , that gej made mistake from the
on set by declaring partial state of emergency in
which the executive govs are still seated is wrong for
a magnitude of menace boko haram is...that's why
gej keep asking for extension for the state of
emergency in the north east. Declare full state of
emergency and see what the military will do in a very
short period, to me boko haram can't match NA at
all, so For crying out loud mr president please don't
play politics with human lives and declare full state of
emergency in north east now...
Commentators your candid opinions are all
welcomed
Re: I Don't Think Gej Is Serious About Boko Haram And North East...!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2014
You can never know what that guy 'JONA' has in mind. I'm sincerely tired of his schemes(the man is hard to read). Forget about him op, else you blow your own mind.
Re: I Don't Think Gej Is Serious About Boko Haram And North East...!!! by Rexnegro(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2014
Danrizzle:
You can never know what that guy 'JONA' has in mind. I'm sincerely tired of his schemes(the man is hard to read). Forget about him op, else you blow your own mind.
Why should I have a presido that's too hard to read? More so bro people I mean human beings like u and I are dying in north east . He has tried but how he use his constitutional power dey annoy me. He's just abusing the power that office has.
Re: I Don't Think Gej Is Serious About Boko Haram And North East...!!! by acenazt: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2014
GEJ is A very Unserious man. he takes everything for granted.
Re: I Don't Think Gej Is Serious About Boko Haram And North East...!!! by egift(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2014
He wants to keep the crisis running. PDP is using the deaths and destruction to oil his reelection bid in 2015.
Re: I Don't Think Gej Is Serious About Boko Haram And North East...!!! by 9jii(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2014
Never and never will
Re: I Don't Think Gej Is Serious About Boko Haram And North East...!!! by Orunto: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Serious as to do magic? When all the Hausa/Fulani military he sent there to fight bokoharam mischievously and fraudulently turned against him? And all the politicians in the Northeast are so divided and seriously unimaginative, that, even up till now, they cannot comprehend that their adversaries might come from the Northwest and the greater Daura in Chad Republic? And that their territory is being used to wipe out the non Hausa/Fulani of Arabunity's origin? Have we suddenly forgotten that a Daura Emir suffaced at the recently concluded National Conference and confessed that Daura Kingdom of which he is an Emir has three-quarters of his territory in Chad Republic? He further stated that if war broke out in Nigeria, he would escape to his greater territory in Chad? That Emir should not have been made a member of that N.C. in the first instance. That Emir was a selection of GMB's quota for that Conference to feel the pulse of the Federal Government @ the heigthen effect of bokoharam insurgency. In other words, that Emir was a Spy! And you want GEJ to do magic to cope without cooperation from OBJ, IBB and GMB himself, those our three gentlemanly and eminently retired Generals, whose faces you often project on Nairaland? If we want Nigeria to remain intact, serious Nigerians(Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani etc) should join hands to help GEJ to wipe out bokoharam, to peacefully continue his Presidency till 2019, to find a Training arrangment in Democracy for our own GMB who feels so desparately determined to be a democratic President and to stop criticizing GEJ, when we know nothing about governing in a war situation.
Re: I Don't Think Gej Is Serious About Boko Haram And North East...!!! by dplordx(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
When OBJ was in power, MEND was bombing strategic parts of the country. Obj didn't blame the opposition or claim the SE was trying to destroy his government, instead Baba checked the problem and created NDCC. Yaradua, despite his failing health checkered Bokoharam, and staunched MEND after he offered Niger Delta Amnesty.
What is GEJ and his supporters doing? Apc is Bokoharam. Every single dissenting voice is now the enemy. The same SW, and North which voted this ingrate of a leader into power has been entirely abandoned, and the question is why? Because the president is flanked by extremely corrupted scums who believe looting and watching the nation burn has nothing to do with them as long as their region is safe. Time will judge GEJ and all his supporters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Change Is Possible, Goodluck Jonathan Campaigning For Kwankwaso / Is Politics In France Better Than Politics In Nigeria? Your Candy Opinion Please / Commonsense With Danjuma: APC And Buhari’s Presidency – Matters Arising (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.