Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,533 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba (2035 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2014
To garner the support of the South-East and South-South voters its important the APC Vice Presidency slot go to CHIEF ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMAECHI, Jonathan have an Igbo name whereas Rotimi Amaechi is actually an Igboman of Ikwerre Descent-

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( Aguiyi na Ozubulu )

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by skyprofm(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2014
Rotimi is a good selection but I think Rochas will be better if he can bring himself to wait a little till 2019. He should be hopeful considering Buharis age. He might be acting president in about 2yrs. If u don't believe me, ask Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by skyprofm(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2014
Mod, front page please
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2014
skyprofm:
Rotimi is a good selection but I think Rochas will be better if he can bring himself to wait a little till 2019. He should be hopeful considering Buharis age. He might be acting president in about 2yrs. If u don't believe me, ask Jonathan.

Rochas is ambitious he is aiming at the Presidency
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by egift(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2014
No. It will be a wrong move. PDP is afraid of Buhari/Fashola ticket. It is time PDP should stop trying select APC ticket - Project Ikimi Failed.

Election is a game of Numbers. It will be wrong for APC leadership to please PDP agents who want to define them in a bad light and will never vote for them no matter who the candidates are.

Nigerians will vote out incompetence come 2015

4 Likes

Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2014
egift:
No. It will be a wrong move. PDP is afraid of Buhari/Fashola ticket. It is time PDP should stop trying select APC ticket - Project Ikimi Failed.

Election is a game of Numbers. It will be wrong for APC leadership to please PDP agents who want to define them in a bad light and will never vote for them no matter who the candidates are.

Nigerians will vote our incompetence come 2015

Nigeria politics is full of ethnic and religious sentiments. Whoever emerge the Apc flag Bearer must pick a candidate from South/South or South East.

Chief Rotimi Amaechi is the Perfect match

He is from the South-south and Also an Igboman not only bearing an Igbo name.

ROTIMI- YORUBA NAME

CHIBUIKE( meaning God is my strength in Igbo) and

AMAECHI ( meaning who knowns tommorow in Igbo)

He is a perfect match
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by 9jii(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2014
AMAECHI OR ASHOMOLE PLEASE APC
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by donphilopus: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2014
When has Ifeduba become the E-APC Spokesman?!

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2014
donphilopus:
When has Ifeduba become the E-APC Spokesman?!

i'm a detribalized Nigeria. As a writer i need to always take an Objective stand in every national issue
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by donphilopus: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2014
tochukwuifeduba:

i'm a detribalized Nigeria. As a writer i need to always take an Objective stand in every national issue

Considering the fact that your brothers believe that Amaechi betrayed Jonathan by leaving the PDP, do you think they would cast their votes for him if APC presents him as their Vice Presidential Candidate?!

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by bigass(f): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2014
If APC like make dem field Ojukwu Ibos will never vote for them

4 Likes

Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by donphilopus: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2014
bigass:

That's what I'm trynna say!
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Considering the fact that your brothers believe that Amaechi betrayed Jonathan by leaving the PDP, do you think they would cast their votes for him if APC presents him as their Vice Presidential Candidate?!

this is Politics Jonathan and Amaechi feud is purely a family issue between the Amaech family of Rivers and the Jonathan family in Bayselsa, it got absolutely nothing to do with the Igbo nation, we are not interested.

All we are saying is that Apc should give the south/South and South-East people a soft landing that will enable us vote for them.

If you project North/Southwest presidential ticket you leave us no option but to support Goodluck Jonathan who atleast is from the old Eastern Region

i know some theoretical politicians will shout ethnic bigotry but that is the nature of Nigerian politics today
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by Abiriba1stson: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2014
Then the tribalists/bigots in south west will make U-turn and pant APC/Buhari black instantly.
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by pendy79: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2014
See person wey all his posting on NL has been about PDP and GEJ now advising who the APC should field as its candidate.

Carry that advise to your political mentor.. Tell him Nigerians are tired and he should honourably step aside like IBB did or face the humiliation of losing the next election.

Forget about the APC, who have our aces close to our chest, no need longer throat.ing and poke nosing. The task to rescue Nigeria is on course and it is above overflogged and inconsequential and parochial sentiments of whether one is Igbo or a nupe or an Ibibio or a Muslim or a Pagan
The most important factor is to be able to deliver and be effective while in power not like a chicken hearted fellow who can be controlled and commanded by an ordinary exmilitant .

5 Likes

Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Abiriba1stson:
Then the tribalists/bigots in south west will make U-turn and pant APC/Buhari black instantly.

if this election will be free, fair and credible then the South-East will be the decisive battle ground.

Which will determine either Apc or Pdp victory
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by focus7: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2014
I suggest they alot that to Okorocha, he will be a better candidate.
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by Energito: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2014
Bad guy.
skyprofm:

Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by bitterpenis(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2014
In as much I love him, I would prefer Adams as VP
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2014
grin grin grin Propagandist Ifeduba and Musiwa na brothers! Ignore them!
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by AlienSPY: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2014
tochukwuifeduba:
To garner the support of the South-East and South-South voters its important the APC Vice Presidency slot go to CHIEF ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMAECHI, Jonathan have an Igbo name whereas Rotimi Amaechi is actually an Igboman of Ikwerre Descent-

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( Aguiyi na Ozubulu )

What part of ozubulu are you from? Do you know the Muojekwus, Ekwems or Eleodimos?

I tot thankgod is of the Osu chaste
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by CharliParker: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2014
bigass:
Don't U ever talk unbehalf of the Igbo's. not everybody is as daft as u are
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by bigass(f): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
CharliParker:
Don't U ever talk unbehalf of the Igbo's. not everybody is as daft as u are

lol at the word daft. ...if I mAy ask whats the meaning of daft
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by nakamora: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
bigass:
APC doesn't need the tinny votes of the Yiibos to win gej in 2015.Votes from NE,NW,SW,NC & average votes from SS is enough for the landslide victory over GEJ come 2015.

GMB all the way grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by CharliParker: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
focus7:
I suggest they a lot that Okorocha, he will be a better candidate.
my dear I said if not ROCHAS/ FASHOLA that's a better option if not APC should forget 2015 the North should take every other post and allow South East and south west this time
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by koko12(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
He's the APC national Driver now>>>>> dats his post

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by CharliParker: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
nakamora:

APC doesn't need the tinny votes of the Yiibos to win gej in 2015.Votes from NE,NW,SW,NC & average votes from SS is enough for the landslide victory over GEJ come 2015.

GMB all the way grin grin grin
my dear those places U mentioned are made up of Igbos
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by dridowu: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin Propagandist Ifeduba and Musiwa na brothers! Ignore them!
i concur with you. The only difference between the two of them is that Musiwa uses satellite while Ifeduba does not.
@topic, the VP ticket is probably going to SE/SS. With look of things Ameachi may clinch the ticket as VP because Adams tenure as govenor will finish later in 2015 after election
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by nakamora: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
CharliParker:
my dear those places U mentioned are made up of Igbos
Don't be deceived 40% of the population in IMO,Anambra,Ebony,Abia & Enugu are non-Yiibos.Yiibos population in other zones is insignificant, besides they will all return to the SE during election.Any effort spent on them will yield an insignificant result. Even GEJ has just realised this, so he is trying to use few anti-yoruba/gluttons to gather few votes from undescerned electorates.
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by cheruv: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
nakamora:

Don't be deceived 40% of the population in IMO,Anambra,Ebony,Abia & Enugu are non-Yiibos.Yiibos population in other zones is insignificant, besides they will all return to the SE during election.Any effort spent on them will yield an insignificant result. Even GEJ has just realised this, so he is trying to use few anti-yoruba/gluttons to gather few votes from undescerned electorates.
products of Nigeria's failed system undecided
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by emiye(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
@OP, stop deceiving yourself like you care for APC to win in 2015, your motive is a VP candidate that will weaken APC's performance
@ d presidential polls so that GEJ will coast to victory in 2015.

Below was your comment less than 48hrs ago.

The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan what next for the Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba

The SW and NC will be the swing region that will determine if GEJ stays or go in 2015. If they decide to show him love on feb 14, 2015 , he stays.
Re: Apc Should Give Rotimi Amaechi The Vp Slot To Garner The SE/SS Votes-ifeduba by yetunsbay(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
bigass:
in a secular world always be singular...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwe: Mugabe's Sexually Transmitted Power / For The First Time Christian Governorship Aspirant Emerge In Kwara State Pdp . / Pastor Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Buhari/osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.