Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (919808 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nudeflows(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
Zluk that ish is weak
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
Nude, depends on how you dig lines
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
That was keyed under 7minutes thou
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
Wtf z Wrong With NL dudes....truth z am New In dz Game,I dnt knw Outplayed Linez,so If I bring ma Ideas and it turned out to b a Common Line...just lemme knw,instead of Saying I recycled Ish....becoz no Reasonable dude wud Bite A line 4rm a Dude and use it againzt him......like he Wudnt know or wat?....pls u Guys sud Check Urself....have me BUSTED b4 Ranting plsss..,tanx.....stl respect ma Bosses tho'...IBIME,SLEAKID,MIKUZ,OJOAWO,DJ5NAIRA and Odaz...am OUT!
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
ILLScripts: Wtf z Wrong With NL dudes....truth z am New In dz Game,I dnt knw Outplayed Linez,so If I bring ma Ideas and it turned out to b a Common Line...just lemme knw,instead of Saying I recycled Ish....becoz no Reasonable dude wud Bite A line 4rm a Dude and use it againzt him......like he Wudnt know or wat?....pls u Guys sud Check Urself....have me BUSTED b4 Ranting plsss..,tanx.....stl respect ma Bosses tho'...IBIME,SLEAKID,MIKUZ,OJOAWO,DJ5NAIRA and Odaz...am OUT!

ILL, y u acting like a gal?
Re: Flow For Rank by BAYSKI(m): 12:52am On Jan 14, 2013
Yea. .its true niggaz goin around sayin av gone
Rusty,-yet/ma "typing brings heat" cos am still 'hot-with-text'/
. .Dey say ah always "come behind". .but bin a funny vet/
Dia 'bitches' confirmed d possibilities wen am doing d "doggy-sex"/

I burst into lafta wen dey say am fond of dick-riding/
Wen its even obvious all dey do is-biting/
But dey are getting it "wrong" like 'a bell'. .killed by cain in-fighting/
Cos its only wit 'pen and sheet' we c em doing d-'right-thing'/

Truth be told. .ah pity all dese wack sires/
Dey noffin but 'cows" cos am really sick and tired/
Of d 'bullshitt' dey dropping. .NL used 2 be d real empire/
But now z d cases of 'biting'. . .dey even 'blv so much in blood'. . . .em b vampires//

Its a main fact av ba2led with da best/
Dropping lotta vets/wit dis ma lyrical text/. .
. .So it aint 'peace' wen ah spill "brains on ah bed"/
And literarily put dia ffuckin "MIND at REST/.

Sup Gs! Its ya homeboy. . . . . .BAYSKI.
Re: Flow For Rank by BAYSKI(m): 1:00am On Jan 14, 2013
. BAYSKI(m): Quote Post

Yea. .its true niggaz goin around sayin av gone
Rusty,-yet/ma "typing brings heat" cos am still 'hot-with-text'/
. .Dey say ah always "come behind". .but bin a funny vet/
Dia 'bitches' confirmed d possibilities wen am doing d "ddoggy-sex"/

I burst into lafta wen dey say am fond of ddick-riding/
Wen its even obvious all dey do is-biting/
But dey are getting it "wrong" like 'a bell'. .killed by cain in-fighting/
Cos its only wit 'pen and sheet' we c em doing d-'right-thing'/

Truth be told. .ah pity all dese wack sires/
Dey noffin but 'cows" cos am really sick and tired/
Of d 'bullshitt' dey dropping. .NL used 2 be d real empire/
But now z d cases of 'biting'. . .dey even 'blv so much in blood'. . . .em b vampires//

Its a main fact av ba2led with da best/
Dropping lotta vets/wit dis ma lyrical text/. .
. .So it aint 'peace' wen ah spill "brains on ah bed"/
And literarily put dia ffuckin "MIND at REST/.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 6:57am On Jan 14, 2013
ILLScripts: I stl respect ma Boss tho' DJ5NAIRA!

Very good of you, my secretary : )
Re: Flow For Rank by stacomaster(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2013
NL.. Wtf.. Is hapenin Nobody Appreciates.. Every Wants to be a B0SS.. If Pex0n dwop anytin u pple wil Say He/she Bit lyns.. Mehn U pple Shuld Gr0w up.. U cnt achieve ur Dreams lyk Dis.. LEARN HW TO APPRECIATE..
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2013
StacOmaster....Word!...dem go talk Say person RECYCLE,As if person no Fit think Linez...the Fact z all dz Guys I respect just Wan Spoil demselvez!...well,mah still CHILL!
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2013
ZLUK: Newest Memeber on the block... Check

Finest wordsmith around, the dico rockin my peak (pic) as it toppers //
Fractionally over the standard bars like I was jon walters //
I even tutor them in the game two times over// and still leave them trailin the MAN, they only better than the goner whose only fan is the clown from ghost town - DEAD//
cos my rap skills make dem ill yet its only flip of the the whole psalm off Head //
jes sumtin they'll think bout as I take them mouth apart into Ghostmode as they beg wit wack lines to be spared//
since it aint Christmas I diss-ember, no Mercy heard//
even if Good music blared from BIG to ZED//
with head tools(2s) cos I PUSHed the CHAINS to the WEST //
and smacked their heads open to be blessed//
as am first in race of one in the league of the best//
google the illest, you'll sure see my crest next to the term-realest//
uncomparable to these midgets claimin their level is even up to my waist- lolz you dreameth//
them be biting the lines of my hook//
even when I expose them as pussies, the still reply beating bout the bush//
face the fact, am the one u look up to.... Underground f.ool//
the only time am there is in London goin by the tube//
and screamin TRU to every move I take to check each lie you threw//
This is ZLUK makin a check in to the crew, I aint deciphering any of my lines am believin its crude//
Like the record man city is smashin airborne on twitter like on Emirates... You dig too//
Yeah, no friends no foes, fck any bitcheees as long long as your circle is gold-CLUE//
yaaay,i guess i've still got many thns 2 learn if i wanna beat u
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2013
ILLscripts and Stacomaster, if you don't stand your ground, who will help the site...

Illscripts, I read ur posts, you one dope lyricist.... Would definately wanna hook up sumtym.. And don't get any funny ideas, I don't like you- I like your lines
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2013
Rap maetro, you know but really let's get the battle over with
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2013
ZLUK: Rap maetro, you know but really let's get the battle over with
hmmmm
Re: Flow For Rank by Bam0r(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2013
I "materialize rhymes" coz i spit raw// yes,i also split skulls// cos am "killin dis puzzle" with ah jiggsaw!!// you claim to be perfect,bt like ah "shy little gurl" i "see flaws"!!// all the "nines in ur arsenal" don't strike sumfin lyk giroud!!!// am ur "life mirror" cos i see wat this G saw// and like "arnold" I'll force to give you a total recall!!//

You said am wack// but truth is like "spainal cord" i always gat ur back// my "rhymes got package" swiftly like lunch pack!!// so,let me skul you gay// coz respect is wat you lack!// ......like ah brilliant student wat i "script sure" like the book of mark!// you don't ave my kind of "lines" you are in the dark!// my lines are more defensive,Bleep your attack!!// and like ah over used robber,mehn your rhymes slack!//

Lets settle dis issue// jst relax let me teach you// I wipe ur shhits off no tissue!!// cos ma "nines strike hard" ....michu!!!// and like ah "midget in o'neal" kits,you are little// to fit in my shoe!!// am tha real nizzle// to put a hole in ur head like niddle!!// if you are "this able" why didn't I feel ur punches,cripple?// I gat rhymes that are simple// cos ma flows on point.....dimples!!// stick my punches to ur face like pimples!// and live ur lines meaningless like hindus!!//

b'amor is far gone// the guy sef hands¤me//
i gat "plenty money" you can call me jahborne// wat I script mite be jargons// but it doesn't change the fact that i bring you "doom" like phantom// yes am the mad one!// on 2go "bamoizzy" haters you can add on!// bt if you wanna beef me,pls lets grab guns!!// and lets take shots turn by turn//
the law has spoken!!!! Case adjourn!!!!///
Re: Flow For Rank by Nudeflows(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2013
Too many childish acts here
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2013
ZLUK: ILLscripts and Stacomaster, if you don't stand your ground, who will help the site...
ABI o!
Illscripts, I read ur posts, you one dope lyricist.... WORD! I don't like you- I like your lines
THATS BECAUSE U'VE NOT SEEIN ME PHYSICALLY,How I WISH WE CAN UPLOAD PICS...Lol
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2013
Nude-flows:
Too many childish acts here
hmmmm
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2013
ILLScripts: THATS BECAUSE U'VE NOT SEEIN ME PHYSICALLY,How I WISH WE CAN UPLOAD PICS...Lol
Lol
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2013
ZLUK: Newest Memeber on the block... Check

Finest wordsmith around, the dico rockin my peak (pic) as it toppers //
Fractionally over the standard bars like I was jon walters //
I even tutor them in the game two times over// and still leave them trailin the MAN, they only better than the goner whose only fan is the clown from ghost town - DEAD//
/

***men, U̶̲̥̅̊ sef like ball reach this side?? So Jonathan walters flop Fø̲̣̣я̅ saturday na rap for NL.... Still U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y beef Chelsea and Arsenal... Lolzzz***

ZLUK:
since it aint Christmas I diss-ember, no Mercy heard//
even if Good music blared from BIG to ZED//
with head tools(2s) cos I PUSHed the CHAINS to the WEST //
/

***i freaking love that song.... Nice one you used ђεƦe. BIG sean to 2chainZ .. PushaT to Kanye West. D.ope shit****

and smacked their heads open to be blessed//
as am first in race of one in the league of the best//
google the illest, you'll sure see my crest next to the term-realest//
uncomparable to these midgets claimin their level is even up to my waist- lolz you dreameth//

ZLUK:
them be biting the lines of my hook//
/

So U̶̲̥̅̊ calling them fishes Lolzzz

ZLUK:
even when I expose them as pussies, they still reply beating bout the bush//
/

Pusssssies and bush... Lolzzz, naughty gal

ZLUK:
face the fact, am the one u look up to.... Underground f.ool//
the only time am there is in London goin by the tube//
/

U̶̲̥̅̊ mean TRAINing them i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ London... I don't quite know buh A̶̲̥̅♏ likin it

ZLUK:
Like the record man city is smashin airborne on twitter like on Emirates... You dig too//
/

Dis one no fair Oº°˚˚˚°º, and U̶̲̥̅̊ sabi say I b arsenal fan and the wound is still fresh

Buh U̶̲̥̅̊'ll fare better i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ NL if U̶̲̥̅̊ use lots of wordplays and multies
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2013
Haha, Ojoawo whch levelzzzz

Thanks for the advice though buh
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2013
Zluk i must comment on yah lines.. Sick ones... Keep it up and be real unlike ojaow who bites..
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2013
ILLscripts.... I thought you could upload a picture on your profile. I have one on my profile now...but I don't need your picture, you still look ugly
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2013
Thanks Khim, I can tell you one of the dopeheads here... And damn, you're one fine mama
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 11:25am On Jan 14, 2013
khimwhyte: Zluk i must comment on yah lines.. Sick ones... REST OF COMMENT IRRELEVANT.
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2013
PHYSOCOPATHIC me couldn't get mean when battling with d DARKSMOKE/ sh?t culd hav just gave him a DAVID MARK 2 his BACK,lyk he ignorant 2 swimming's BACKSTROKE/i'm about 2 run dis hood 4 a lng time lyk i'm cuban's FIDEL CASTRO/ at rap i'm MAESTRO// Dnt knw y i FLOP,but xcuses wont take me 2 d TOP,i'm SURE/but ma mistake wnt repeat itself,cos i've cleaned d sh?t wit RAP's MOP/ my lines wont b seen no more lyk useless seed,cos i've replanted my RAP's CROP// if u thnk u dope pass me,u lyk JAM IN HATING(germintaing)/learning frm da best nd u re STEEL(still) INSINUATING/i'm making ur RAP's BANK LIQUIDATING/ma TEXTING,wnt bring ya BLESSING,will just make u end up in a COUGH-ING(coffin) spree// No transport fare 2 d morgue,i'll send u there 4 FREE/LUCKILY,i'm killin ya lyk d assassinator of J.F KENNEDY/whaaat? U sick,2 u my dude no REMEDY// learnt a lot of lessons,even ZLUK is trying 2 teach me MORE/wit her UNCLAD pix dat makes her luk a WH0RE/i wonder what its turning to.....i mean d WORLD// she should hav just been with her Momma,takin a cutie SUCK/ frm d still fresh N1PPLE,2 adult it will taste YUCK/its quite delicious 2 babies lyk ZLUK/if u re about 2 ba2 me,i wish maself best of LUCK//... Hav i tried,hav i upgraded a bit? I'M STILL A LEARNER
Re: Flow For Rank by NsidibeFred(f): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2013
OJOAWO

i swim in hiphop ocean/ya get dat
i dont ly on dat mat

May creator save us all from dat
now ask me what

Still ya girl HEROINE~POPPET stii (NSIDIBE FRED)
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2013
Nsidibe Fred :
OJOAWO

i swim in hiphop ocean/ya get dat
i dont ly on dat mat

May creator save us all from dat
now ask me what

Still ya girl HEROINE~POPPET stii (NSIDIBE FRED)

Wats Sup naa,
Guess u know am on a BB BOLD... Lolzzz cos dats all I can point out in all that

What happened to the Heroine-poppet username??
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2013
ojoawo:

Wats Sup naa,
Guess u know am on a BB BOLD... Lolzzz cos dats all I can point out in all that

What happened to the Heroine-poppet username??
dustbin
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
Rap maestro: dustbin

Ehyaaa, ama drop d phone dere soon for you so you could get SMART
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ema prince: grin grin grin
@MIKUZ
you are ill!!!..u got nothing to prove mehn.yo verse is like a new Naira note.very creative and nice multies.u made the difference clear...seperating the boys from the men like puberty{ibime}

DEATH BLOW!!!

BUSTED AGAIN? grin grin

@ILLSCRIPT
i think u should just go and sit ur @ss down.beside,it took u days to reply and still didn't match his first verse nor the 2nd.no hating but ur verse was filled with generics or recycled lines if not biten.e.g
lyk an 'arranged marriage [/b]for Molluscs',I'll '[b]introduce to Slugs'/
you even bit line from him,from Nosa,from BIG L...Its terrible!

Good looking out!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
mikuz: Efe you no dey improve at all !
Oya learn . . .
Intro :
I have out-rhymed vets on the past/out-paced 'em . . when I brought the bars/ to come this far . . . /
So but I wont bear (beer) arms ..until you see me shoot for the stars!/
Im right-back like Barca's Alves/ to school . . and number my pupils like a citadel's address/
Cos in rap . . Im a figure-head ..while you em-body wackness!/
I aint talking 'bout Chimezie but Mikuz bright/ Im known in every land . . Moonlight/ Even Isrealites know this Guy . . But if they tell you he aint too tight/
Then like the 7th month of the year . . you've seen a Jew lie!/
I aint Slavia . .so why should I beBrag-ging/but truth be told ..ask Joe . . ya rhymes aint Fat,seen?/
Cos like a pomade . . ya Verse-lean!/
Efe you cant spar with this multi-Syllabic rap General/
Even ya hommies know ya very dumb/ you aint a pro . .so you gat da d0pe lexi-cons/

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.