Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (918692 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by jamez3d(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2013
on it atm
Re: Flow For Rank by jamez3d(m): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2013
@mikuz can you check if the exhibit d and maestro are in yet? cos i can see some funny sign infront of the exhibit d. i dont understand this hulkshare site. waiting for feedback: http://hulkshare.com/jamez3d. it says the exhihbit d is copy righted and cannot be publicly available? well uploading the rest then
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2013
Exhibit is not up yet.
Re: Flow For Rank by jamez3d(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2013
okay then, i would have to email that one to ibime. still uploading . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Dhany110: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2013
Hey guys.... Once again in my move Ƭõ̸̳͡ finish Ojoawo ђεƦe...

Ojoawo dropped something i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Rap Cypher Challenge and its really some seriously deep tight bars

ojoawo: Free and real, lines rolling like its the french Grand prix//
Me lyrics whipping their hair off like am a family of smith WILL//
7 metres tall of deep sh*t, am home ђεƦe watch them suck away//
Them gettin it backwards, say to the FACE TO be young and away//

A̶̲̥̅♏ sure he must have bitten it, please help me confirm my guess... Cos men that's sum really dop.e lines there
Re: Flow For Rank by jamez3d(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2013
okay, done with the uploads and emailed the 'exhibit d' track to you ibime.
easy

Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2013
Dhany, is there something more to this that I don't know...... Cos there must βε̲ sumtin more Ƭõ̸̳͡ this than you telling wen I don't even know you from Adam...

And FYI that's an original ish wacko and I dunno why you βε̲ copyin my rhymes about??
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:35am On Jan 16, 2013
jamez3d: okay then, i would have to email that one to ibime. still uploading . . .

Great work . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
I dan show. So many wacks
Re: Flow For Rank by DeadScrollzz: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
mikuz and other judges,u should see to killaverse brawl with Khim...they are waiting for verds
Re: Flow For Rank by 6ixpaq(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
. . . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
jamez3d: okay, done with the uploads and emailed the 'exhibit d' track to you ibime.
easy

Thanks boss. I appreciate. Exhibit D is ma favourite

BTW, do you have "We Get it in" and "so nice"?
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 12:20am On Jan 17, 2013
Dhany110: Hey guys.... Once again in my move Ƭõ̸̳͡ finish Ojoawo ђεƦe...

Ojoawo dropped something i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Rap Cypher Challenge and its really some seriously deep tight bars

A̶̲̥̅♏ sure he must have bitten it, please help me confirm my guess... Cos men that's sum really dop.e lines there
both of u are still alive?
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2013
This is unfair. Mikuz and and sleakid had a lil arguement and i can recall mikuz was hyping ibime when we he quoted few of his lines sayin the sshit is for wackos like sleakid, dj5naira, maestro and e.t.c.. Was it not trouble he was looking for? Sleakid replied to that and the arguement grew bigger.. As long as we're all concerned mikuz also used insultive words on sleakid.. So why the heck would he use his administrative position to oppress sleakid by BANNING him and restricting him from postin and replying.. He prolly wants all of us to bow down and worship him maybe. Since na mikuz dan own nairaland, him go soon chop the site make we rest..
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2013
khimwhyte: This is unfair. Mikuz and and sleakid had a lil arguement and i can recall mikuz was hyping ibime when we he quoted few of his lines sayin the sshit is for wackos like sleakid, dj5naira, maestro and e.t.c.. Was it not trouble he was looking for? Sleakid replied to that and the arguement grew bigger.. As long as we're all concerned mikuz also used insultive words on sleakid.. So why the heck would he use his administrative position to oppress sleakid by BANNING him and restricting him from postin and replying.. He prolly wants all of us to bow down and worship him maybe. Since na mikuz dan own nairaland, him go soon chop the site make we rest..

I know you're very concerned for your e-boyfriend, but
the name of the thread is flow for rank and not b¡tch for rank. You can always go to the complaints thread if you have any issue to whine about. Continue like this and you'll see what will happen.

. . . and get my name of ya pad : how many times will I tell you that?
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2013
Sign up if ur interestd.. Diz gon be some ddope ish.. www.nairaland.com/1163943/tag-team-championship#13873699
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2013
na wa o,dy don unban me..al of una no gud o,i dy luk into dis rum bt i no fit do anythn just because i was banned.
Re: Flow For Rank by KASTiELKiLLz(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2013
Tz naira land taq team tourney! ----- siqn Up here! Tz qonna ße effinq ddopppe! -- just 6 mo' needed so speed up! ---

https://www.nairaland.com/1163943/tag-team-championship
Re: Flow For Rank by KASTiELKiLLz(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2013
--quick-freeez-

Sittinq on ma throne - ah simþly watched the ßITCHES-RANT--like seriously! U would tink dey feastinq underwears d way dis SNITCHES-ÞANT |--- dey sþat ten minits --and seid KAS -we don tire/tyre -- niqqa - u really qotta tek tha wheeL cuz na U dey steer/stir our fire| ---

*okay-KAS þicks tha mic*

yezzire!

Yea! Take tha free shots! -- niqqa!

Ah dont nid tah SPIT - ah can couqh and stILL ßeat yo! --|wah?! --u staßßinq menstrual þads and u claim ur killinq flow? | -- Dude! U must ße 'kiddinq' me cuz ur ßarz are damn chILDish --now! Chics ße runninq from tha faqq screaminq ' D fooL lacks ddicck! ' |

-- ßuh wait now! No ße U dey claim Cena/sinner ßefor? -LoL! D way ah ße shootinq holy spits--u'LL confess and shout 'KAS'z'LOrd' | tho' am messi'fuL -- dis shots are sure to qriLL --| niccurh! KAS was ßorn wiv a 9 - xo qeddit --ah was ßorn-to-kill--| KAS drops mic*

sþLikez-þicks-mic' --

ah can'T shout homie! -- ah kno' u just zonninq -- and Yea! He's an akon wanna'ße d way he shouts LoneLy | --crawls Up to me! And ßeqs - ah nid tah learn rap -- add a C to dat shid and aLL u qat iz 'C'RAP' |

u kno' Y am chillinq like ice? Ah qat a ßadt HEAD-ßLOCK --tz like ah qot a whol lot on me ßrains and no! Not DREAD-LOCKS| ---ßuh wif time on ma side - ah hop to qeh ma shid ßack ..omq! Ah can't find ma wrist watch! -- wtf! Even ma clock has ran! |

LoL -- had to freestyle oh! ßattlinq a serious head-ßlock | -- nyweiz - ama drop real ish wen ah qet ma qame ßack --#walks-out

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2013
Turn it up/
. . .Warning shots/
to Murphysmallz . . . !!/

I'm widely known for tucking guns/ so it's a must that Ill end murphysmallz/
You should also get a handglove . . cos you prolly 'sucks'/
I call the shots/ to get him floored with slugs/
Ill still script iller than him . . even if they tie my thumbs with cuffs/
I'm so phucking drugs/ Ill beat him and have Ojo record the loss/
It's like I'm sprinting on sawn woods . . the way I run these boards!/
I stun his whöre/ I press her . . but she suck me more/
shes always on ma cue . . cos I got the kinda balls she loves/
You awry dawgs/ can't spit lovely puns/
I'm making more greens . . than footballing turfs/
I'm talking tough/ while I'm dropping thors/
I 'phrase' lines to prick y'all with 'claws'/
so someone should warn this bros/
. . . before I turn the lame to a walking corpse!/
Re: Flow For Rank by jamez3d(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ibime:

Thanks boss. I appreciate. Exhibit D is ma favourite

BTW, do you have "We Get it in" and "so nice"?

well i used to, until i lost my hard disk and dont think i do anymore. if i find them will def holla
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Flex thumbs...

My lyrics come ablaze/ ready to chase/
soon as i step in diz place/
Gone are those days/ mike was ill.. I occupy space/
When i lace-bars.. Diz niqqa trace-scars/
Coz i leave "more lines" on his face than "grandma" wit my sickle spars/
Bullshit is wat is "left" of you bbitch/ so i'l cock a riffle/
And wreck ya left-hand So u'l be "all right" fool/ -alright
I rip-spines when i rhyme-fine/ leave hiz bones "broke" lyk he aint gat a dime/
Like upcoming p0rnstars, i blow to shine/
And i still be like figure 8, coz am always close to my "nine"/
So I dnt needa "DJ" to scratch diz (#)Nigga just to leave him wit 2 slashes lyk a "naira sign"/
Beef? You dnt knw wat u've gotten yaself into lyk a blind man dressing/
Tryna convince us u gangster huh/ niqqa quit stressing/
I'l prolly bore a hole on his skull so diz lyrics can get into his head/
Leaving him hangin in the streets lyk sign-boards stucked to be read/
oNe

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
Itchy finger

satisfied wit nothin so i turn ya 2 a GLUE-TORN(glutton)/jabs 2 d nose 2ru my lyrics,turns u 2 a girl in a grey RIBBON/asking 4 a ba2,only 2 b tricked lyk dey re 'PROF. PELA'/improved 'ME' lyk d TECNO x9,makes u lost ur stand lyk u CINDARELLA/turning 'FEARLESS' thanks 2 y'all i'm nw lyk HURRICANE KATRINA/u see my c/o,call me -wackest- yet u run lyk u re a SPRINTER/even USAIN BOLT with a speed as a LIGHTENIN VOLT can't 'OUT-PACE' u.../y'all scared of loosing d NUTS N BOLT in ur head wit my LYRICAL TOOLZ/got a 'handful' of lyrics 2 throw 2 u lyk 'banana 2 baboon'../dnt dnt wanna fall 4 it,nt 2 b thrown 'ova-board' with my mights of a TYCOON... ...
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
abeg,i don improve?.. I'm still a learner with a shadowless nd invincible sword 2 slit ya throat
Re: Flow For Rank by murphysmallz(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mikuz/ull b dreamin we drew but like a dick in a pot of hot water ur brain didn't remind u b4 u withdrew/replace a bomb in ur brain to make him think he_blew/if u lay don wack ass u shold know the first is_you/

U aint poppin/u colder dan the presen jackson/(in hz grave)/this field isnt holy it, if u wanna make a whitemark we end ur career
like tyson
Ur punches r like unplugged fans u make no blow/ur wack itself, so y try man, u sway no flows

This is just a warnin mikuz/our brawl guna b in space/ill whoop u floorless no foorin will do
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
QUICK ONE
ok,y'all been rappin for Ages/...but dz lyrical "scripts" be comin to Spit in your Faces/
am "faster" than "smiths" in the matrix/...so call me "book of psalms"...cos all I gat here iz kisses and ya "Praises"/
I Beat weak lads wit diss raps/...dis massages ain't for u to Spit Back/
tz true Fact,ur shits wack/but am bringin d real rap wit mur "red eyes" than a "photographic Mishap"/
cos I bring more "ruins" dan "findings"/and tz very difficult 4 u to find Me/
cos when am rhyming..../..I get rid of "Pros" like am Killin "Writings"/-prose
and am here to Stay Long.../I bring d Kinda Lines u cant Make Up/
so call me "foster Parent for weapons" cos all I do iz To "Raise Gun"/
The Funny Thing...iz/ wit "one bullet",I can make a "Double Kill"/
cos wit ma stunnin frees...am droppin Geekz/4k it! Ma Scripts iz strong and "RAW" like d WWE/
Am droppin niggas,ma Gunz be Smoking/...wit "suffocative flows",u niggas be "choking"/
I Can see u dnt know me/..but Illscripts be Showing to Prove am "Over All".....no "Clothings"/
tz high time u knew I sud be Feared/...cos lyrically,..am far way too Fierce/
so Ima be Bringin ma Spears/...best know tz no "Post Scripts" when I stab And make a "Pierce"/-PS
Yo,I rrape Wives and Slay Mights/...am a "Whizz kid" Like "A.Y"/
cos I break Spinez of Fake guys.../av Got more "Lines In ma Head" than "Wave Caps"/
In dz Rap Game,am Like a Project/...ma only Mission on NL z to make u Folkz Dead/
4K u Old Vets/...dz aint no talk of "oppositional Views" wen I bust On d Mic Like a "Pro'Test"/-protest
Now u guys be Frowing Now/...am spittin "flows" deep enough...am "Drowing Guys"/
yea,dnt tell me,I knw am Flowin Tight/...but like av jst Gat "Substituted",am "GOIN OUT"/....

La'er holmes
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
ILLScripts: QUICK ONE
ok,y'all been rappin for Ages/...but dz lyrical "scripts" be comin to Spit in your Faces/
am "faster" than "smiths" in the matrix/...so call me "book of psalms"...cos all I gat here iz kisses and ya "Praises"/
I Beat weak lads wit diss raps/...dis massages ain't for u to Spit Back/
tz true Fact,ur shits wack/but am bringin d real rap wit mur "red eyes" than a "photographic Mishap"/
cos I bring more "ruins" dan "findings"/and tz very difficult 4 u to find Me/
cos when am rhyming..../..I get rid of "Pros" like am Killin "Writings"/-prose
and am here to Stay Long.../I bring d Kinda Lines u cant Make Up/
so call me "foster Parent for weapons" cos all I do iz To "Raise Gun"/
The Funny Thing...iz/ wit "one bullet",I can make a "Double Kill"/
cos wit ma stunnin frees...am droppin Geekz/4k it! Ma Scripts iz strong and "RAW" like d WWE/
Am droppin niggas,ma Gunz be Smoking/...wit "suffocative flows",u niggas be "choking"/
I Can see u dnt know me/..but Illscripts be Showing to Prove am "Over All".....no "Clothings"/
tz high time u knew I sud be Feared/...cos lyrically,..am far way too Fierce/
so Ima be Bringin ma Spears/...best know tz no "Post Scripts" when I stab And make a "Pierce"/-PS
Yo,I rrape Wives and Slay Mights/...am a "Whizz kid" Like "A.Y"/
cos I break Spinez of Fake guys.../av Got more "Lines In ma Head" than "Wave Caps"/
In dz Rap Game,am Like a Project/...ma only Mission on NL z to make u Folkz Dead/
4K u Old Vets/...dz aint no talk of "oppositional Views" wen I bust On d Mic Like a "Pro'Test"/-protest
Now u guys be Frowing Now/...am spittin "flows" deep enough...am "Drowing Guys"/
yea,dnt tell me,I knw am Flowin Tight/...but like av jst Gat "Substituted",am "GOIN OUT"/....

La'er holmes
tight one b
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rap maestro: tight one b

Flow, Multis and Methaphors

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.