Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,493 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923779 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2013
Iceberg and sleakid had the battle, they both cool wit it.. They even congratulating each other, and u guys just fightin over 2 peaceful people. Especialy mikuz, u rily nid to grow up. Ur nt getting any younger..
Am tellin u
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2013
khimwhyte: sorry sir bt i learnt from him.. And he tutored me. U just hating coz he's never one day hyped you and mikuz.. Its nt a must everybody must hype u guys. Just grow up ok

Hype me? Madam, I don't need no one to hype me. Check this - in the last few weeks, I've been hearing that a lot of guys on FB talk about how they rate Ibime, learned a lot from him etc - I was quite shocked cos I have never owned a FB account. So who needs Sleakids hype?

Skill recognises skill that's why people I don't know hail me. That's why we talk of Thunder, Mikuz, Ema Prince, Scripts etc but never Sleak. He can hype himself all he wants by bringing his friends to NL, hosting tournaments and acting like a tutor, biting other rappers like Sike etc, but true skillers will never recognize him cos we don't tell lies - he is wack.

Tell your man to humble himself and learn how to rap. He wants to walk before he crawl. He is still an amateur but hyping himself as a pro. And take my word for it - you are better.
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2013
Ibime:

Hype me? Madam, I don't need no one to hype me. Check this - in the last few weeks, I've been hearing that a lot of guys on FB talk about how they rate Ibime, learned a lot from him etc - I was quite shocked cos I have never owned a FB account. So who needs Sleakids hype?

Skill recognises skill that's why people I don't know hail me. That's why we talk of Thunder, Mikuz, Ema Prince, Scripts etc but never Sleak. He can hype himself all he wants by bringing his friends to NL, hosting tournaments and acting like a tutor, biting other rappers like Sike etc, but true skillers will never recognize him cos we don't tell lies - he is wack.

Tell your man to humble himself and learn how to rap. He wants to walk before he crawl. He is still an amateur but hyping himself as a pro. And take my word for it - you are better.
like illscript who'l hype u here and criticize u at fb? Case u dnt knw.. Neva has sleakid murkd any nairalander on fb..
Mikuz vs ibime, most peeps can tel sleakid also promoted dat troll on sum of fb groups thats why it went round..sleakid and chuka..
Fine the boy has gat some ego, bt its fact u guys just downgrading him to the fullest and its unfair..
Ibime ur matured unlike that kid mikuz. Think abt it
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2013
mikuz: Friday night freestyle . . .
The paradox will never end . . .

I give the fans what they ask for/
Dude's back to bring ill verses to the fore/
I put guys off their strokes to slash foes/
Im hale and hearty . .but I spit the sickest flows/
You get hit with a club when I stick around/
Keep your heads up as I bring you the low down/
Im 'too' prolific to score a 'brace'/
I air my thoughts when I land in the place/
Im single but I double date/
I bend gay laws cos Im straight/
Look out for me . .cos Im in/
Im about to 'reign' . .call me the 'Son' of the king/
I lay low when I get high/
Make your exit . .or walk in a tight rope if you standby/
I put my dop3 verses on the loose cos Im tight/
I leave you in piece . .when I bring the fight/
I give you a good bashing for rolling with bad guys/
Im real with the paradox . .like clocks are wingless but time flies/
MMIIIIIKKKUUSSS.. Lwkmd
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2013
cheesy. . .Paradox neva ends. . .lwkmh
wia has dis free been maestro which archive u find am. . . .

good bashing, bad guys! lols,
leave u in piece wen i bring d fight

so many others. . . .

Mikuz frm d beginning na tyt guy sha, no loose ends. . . . grin
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2013
Oh..
Sleakid is wack, he aint gat lines.. Rhymes like a kid..
He brings peeps to NL, host tournies so dey hype him..
He's an amateur.. Lolz some said he's a novice..
Who tha hell is sleak?
Oh gosh..
"
"
ANSWERS
-HE'S THA GUY THAT'S MADE YOU GUYS COVERED 3PAGES ON FFR WITHOUT ANY FLOW..
I'd like the sleak vs iceberg battle to cover 10pages..
Watitdo berg? Lolz we talk later..
Am off
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2013
sleakid: Oh..
Who tha hell is sleak?
Oh gosh..
"
"
ANSWERS
Am off
hei hei D;
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2013
GLACIERZ!:
cheesy. . .Paradox neva ends. . .lwkmh
wia has dis free been maestro which archive u find am. . . .

good bashing, bad guys! lols,
leave u in piece wen i bring d fight

so many others. . . .

Mikuz frm d beginning na tyt guy sha, no loose ends. . . . grin
u won't blieve i searched Mikus's 120 pages, remaining like 198
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2013
khimwhyte: like illscript who'l hype u here and criticize u at fb? Case u dnt knw.. Neva has sleakid murkd any nairalander on fb..
Mikuz vs ibime, most peeps can tel sleakid also promoted dat troll on sum of fb groups thats why it went round..sleakid and chuka..
Fine the boy has gat some ego, bt its fact u guys just downgrading him to the fullest and its unfair..
Ibime ur matured unlike that kid mikuz. Think abt it

True vets never lie. Sleakid and I started off from FFR RAP ACADEMY the same year with spitting below average lines. grin
Couple years after see where I am. grin
Even though we started at the same footing, no seasoned vet would rank him in the same level with me. grin Any unbiased netcee who lists his top 5 in NL will never skip Mikuz grin
^^ Why's that? Simple. I humbled myself, took time to study and learn from those who came before me. Dbr painted the picture in the Ibime vs Mikuz thread( where you hyped it as dop3) that I am now a vet cos I worked hard for it! grin
. . . but you and Increda are killing the poor boy's career. grin
Especially you Khim, see the wack verse you quoted from Sleak couple hours ago and hyped it as ill. grin
How can a netcee write a battle rap with little or no end rhymes? grin
Stop doing this to Sleakbaby! grin
If you really like him as you claim then tell him to humble himself, listen and learn!
You say you learnt how to rap from him but he is wack and you're not. grin
^^ How does that sound. . . ?

Khimwhyte!!! Tell your boyfriend to listen and learn. grin Just like you listened and learnt! grin

Sleakidbaby!! listen and learn . . . grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Eyeque: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2013
Hi every1 am ink and am wack
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2013
sleakid: Oh..
Who tha hell is sleak?
Oh gosh..
"
"
ANSWERS
Am off
lolz baby
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2013
mikuz:

True vets never lie. Sleakid and I started off from FFR RAP ACADEMY the same year with spitting below average lines. grin
Couple years after see where I am. grin
Even though we started at the same footing, no seasoned vet would rank him in the same level with me. grin Any unbiased netcee who lists his top 5 in NL will never skip Mikuz grin
^^ Why's that? Simple. I humbled myself, took time to study and learn from those who came before me. Dbr painted the picture in the Ibime vs Mikuz thread( where you hyped it as dop3) that I am now a vet cos I worked hard for it! grin
. . . but you and Increda are killing the poor boy's career. grin
Especially you Khim, see the wack verse you quoted from Sleak couple hours ago and hyped it as ill. grin
How can a netcee write a battle rap with little or no end rhymes? grin
Stop doing this Sleak! grin
If you really like him as you claim then tell him to humble himself, listen and learn!
You say you learnt how to rap from him but he is wack and you're not. grin
^^ How does that sound. . . ?

Khimwhyte!!! Tell your boyfriend to listen and learn. grin Just like you listened and learnt! grin

Sleakidbaby!! listen and learn . . . grin grin
u choosed to learn 4rm ibime, dbr, sleak doesnt like their style. So wadup wit it huh? And stop blaming me on meaningless things. Sleak is good and thats fact.
Or we shuld start quoting yah wack flows too? U calld yaself a vet, yet u playd "teeths"..
If ibime had nt said sleak's verse didnt end wit rhymes, wuld u av known? Mikuz ur nt a vet yet. Ur stil a pro
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2013
DIS NOSA WACK DEN AND HE'S STILL WACK, HOW COME HE'S RATED AHEAD SLEAK.. Ojoro cancel..
nosa gold: I'm always on TV prolly cuz I spit sharp/
Bitches need space when I flow that makes me a big star
Your IV got CEASED huh like the ROMAN NUMERALS
I guess you don't get the picture I got hidden cameras
Im never running out of time cuz ma wrist watch ain't lame/
Ma song is played on every station prolly cuz I got game/
I mount-in here and spit hot like larva/
Playing the game ain't my cup of tea without java/

One cool
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2013
Rap maestro: DIS NOSA WACK DEN AND HE'S STILL WACK, HOW COME HE'S RATED AHEAD SLEAK.. Ojoro cancel..
God bless you. Imagine ibime rating people out of hatred. I wnt call mikuz' name cos that one is stil growing
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2013
Rap maestro: DIS NOSA WACK DEN AND HE'S STILL WACK, HOW COME HE'S RATED AHEAD SLEAK.. Ojoro cancel..
word maestro. Word
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2013
khimwhyte: u choosed to learn 4rm ibime, dbr, sleak doesnt like their style. So wadup wit it huh? And stop blaming me on meaningless things. Sleak is good and thats fact.
Or we shuld start quoting yah wack flows too? U calld yaself a vet, yet u playd "teeths"..
If ibime had nt said sleak's verse didnt end wit rhymes, wuld u av known? Mikuz ur nt a vet yet. Ur stil a pro

Ibime said the verse had no end rhymes (partially true), but I said it had little or no end rhymes(totally true). grin
Apart from that it is only a netcee who started to rap yesterday would not notice the wackness in that verse! He was just bending the rules!
End rhymes were the most notable flaw since it's the second step in learning how to rap!
Since FFR pioneers have already badged me a vet,grin Its' nothing to me if a netcee who learnt how to rap from Sleakbaby says otherwise.grin . . I am a vet, learn how to live with it. grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2013
khimwhyte: u choosed to learn 4rm ibime, dbr, sleak doesnt like their style. So wadup wit it huh? And stop blaming me on meaningless things. Sleak is good and thats fact.
i guess ibime didnt see dat.. If twas sleak dat droppd sumtin like that, his eyes wuld open wide to criticize.
Smh at nigerians. Humble people
Re: Flow For Rank by Charmine: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2013
ibime....abeg dont fall ma hand..free dis argument.

Mikuz.....how dat ya tourney 4 rapvilla?
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2013
mikuz:

Ibime said the verse had no end rhymes (partially true), but I said it had little or no end rhymes(totally true). grin
Apart from that it is only a netcee who started to rap yesterday would not notice the wackness in that verse! He was just bending the rules!
End rhymes were the most notable flaw since it's the second step in learning how to rap!
Since FFR pioneers have already badged me a vet,grin Its' nothing to me if a netcee who learnt how to rap from Sleakbaby says otherwise.grin . . I am a vet, learn how to live with it. grin grin
either FATFISH or AIRMARK badged you a vet. Either ways, ur wack and thats fact..
Deal with it. Am out kid
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2013
Charmine: ibime....abeg dont fall ma hand..free dis argument.

Mikuz.....how dat ya tourney 4 rapvilla?
they've whooped the said vet..
Re: Flow For Rank by Charmine: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2013
khim...were u following d tourney?
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2013
khimwhyte: either FATFISH or AIRMARK badged you a vet. Either ways, ur wack and thats fact..
Deal with it. Am out kid
lwkmd. Fatfish or airmark. This girl is something else
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2013
khimwhyte: either FATFISH or AIRMARK badged you a vet. Either ways, ur wack and thats fact..
Deal with it. Am out kid

Yes Im a Pro and a wack netcee.

Ok now chill . . . take a deep breath. A glass of milk would help!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2013
more updates! grin . . . .hehe. . . .keep up d good work yall
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2013
khimwhyte: they've whooped the said vet..

Sleakbaby didn't make it to the knock out stage. Remember?

I got to the semifinal . . . Going by that tourney,I made the top 5. . . grin
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
mikuz:

Sleakbaby didn't make it to the knock out stage. Remember?

I got to the semifinal . . . Going by that tourney,I made the top 5. . . grin
in the tag team, mikuz was kicked out from the tourney in round1 remember? Sleak is now the crowned light weight champion of immortals rap group. Mikuz, no where to be found..
Re: Flow For Rank by Charmine: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
in ma opinion,mikuz won dat semi final ba2l...besyds dat...it said "4bars/8lines"...buh u3 stretched as usual...click link 2 check d doc

www./530135533678084?view=permalink&id=581280101896960&_rdr#582418625116441
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
mikuz: lil poo i dropped on 2go music room.

I school you to stay on  'course'/cos/when i lecture i get more 'accredits' than a college/
Im 'enchanted' . . . All i do is WIN,Ibime knows im kinda analphabetic/be-CAUSE(curse) the boy can't spell L-O-S-E . . . Get it/
I ain't gat that knowledge/
Im slashing heads with my punches . . . I rap for leisure/
So when i fail to write my rhymes in numerals . . . I d1sf1gur3/
I ain't an Evangelist . . .  i don't outreach to the poor/
Im off the hinges like they damaged my front door/
I spit keyboard . . . Monitor me as i process facts!/
Like  Bolt . . . Best believe Mikuz run the tracks/
Ama crack ya CD . . . Till i break ya RECORD/
Slash ya balls and pour em on a chopping BOARD/
The raps i PRESENT gat toxins . . . That make you shiver/
And when i RENDER these lines . . . I DE-LIVER/
I flow like water escaping a dam(Adam) . . .  when i leave-a-pool(liverpool)!/
I ain't post nursery . . . Nigga Im high school!/

I aint man-lover but my 'tracks' are BENT . . . I put the RECORDS STRAIGHT/
The boy is HIGH . . . He gat ZODIAC lines!/though with no signs/yet i pronounce ya FATE!/
Im mad . . . Yo i 'scratched' my rolex just to 'pass' time!/

Mikuz is never BORING . . . See i can't MINE/
choi! Lwkmd jorh
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
increda: in the tag team, mikuz was kicked out from the tourney in round1 remember? Sleak is now the crowned light weight champion of immortals rap group. Mikuz, no where to be found..

Ask those who had me in their group. I didn't drop one bar in that tourney. Show me one single word I typed in that tourney.
Ask Sleak, he begged me to join his tag team but I didn't.

Show me one line a typed in that tourney!
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
mikuz:

Ask those who had me in their group. I didn't drop one bar in that tourney. Show me one single word I typed in that tourney.
Ask Sleak, he begged me to join his tag team but I didn't.

Show me one line a typed in that tourney!
me sleakid askd u to join my tag? Are u okay?
Mikuz dnt tel me ur also a lair. Since when me and u begin run tinx talkless of tagging. God 4bid..
That tag battle, twas barack o'barz who said he's already signed me in as KAOS wit him..
I wasnt even a member of the group til dy sent me link. So haw tha hell did i discuss bout taggin wit u?
Lookin for cheap attention?
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
sleakid: me sleakid askd u to join my tag? Are u okay?
Mikuz dnt tel me ur also a lair. Since when me and u begin run tinx talkless of tagging. God 4bid..
That tag battle, twas barack o'barz who said he's already signed me in as KAOS wit him..
I wasnt even a member of the group til dy sent me link. So haw tha hell did i discuss bout taggin wit u?
Lookin for cheap attention?
boss no need replying him. Mikuz has nothing to offer. Keep doing ur thing.i'd be the last niq to say shid bout u
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
Increda is a ..... Kai SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.