Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,516 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923784 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2013
sleakid: funny.. Khim wadup switz.. Increda wadup zoe? Wateva it is, let it slide man.. Never and i aint gat p wit iceberg.. We've been good even before we startd running tinx here on NL..
Just let it slide man.. The ddope mikuz can go ahead and talk trash.. It's been his nature.. That's how U3 won and him and he startd callin Fb judges wack.. Wat a pity? What if we al start to call those who voted on Ibime vs Mikuz wack judges? Like he can test ibime anyday anytime.. Tsw..
Fact is Rap's changing. Personaly ion like ibime, daphantom etc kinda rap.. Jux an old style to me so haters please, i know am wack.. Jux lemmen do my thing..
WORD..
Am sorry boss, i just hate ungrateful people. I can remember all you did when the said mikuz was not around. The tournaments and all that. We all learnt alot from you. Now nairaland is down on tournies an new stuffs. No adventure etc.. In the case of mistaswag and murphy, i know they thought they've reached your height thats why they too nairaland ish to fb.. Tanx for whooping them boss..
Iceberg am sorry, Never knew you and sleak stil cool..
Do i need to be sorry for "teeths"? Ahahahaha wordplay
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2013
Was this battle on fb or on NL? I'm lost
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2013
nosa gold: Was this battle on fb or on NL? I'm lost
its a facebook battle. Sleakid whooped iceberg and the haters started ranting.. Like they expect sleakid to loose..
Well mikuz, sleakid has won and you cant do anything about it.. You can take your view to www.pressmedia.com ..we dnt care
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2013
sleakid: CRIZZ TAKE 20SHOTS
[b]UNFORTUNATELY
he also DUMB-WITH-SCRIPTS and barely COME-WITH-HITS/
So wen he's on any bout, we "see mini flow" and i aint talkin "mickey's bbitch" on period/ -minnie flow
NOW LISTEN BBITCH
If itz battle on paper, Am still ddoper while ur a joker/
Wit sharp lyrics, i'l modify my lines wit d blood of dz nerd so i culd be "read"/ -red
BUT THEN
Am LANDING-HEAVY-PUNCHES to hav diz fake BRANDED-IN-CLUTCHES/
Quickly HIT-THIS-FAGG then SPLIT-HIS-BACK leaving him in "rows" lyk he fell on flowers/ -rose
THAT MEANS
Before we started brawling, diz bbitch has already fallen/
So if he gets "to awake" after diz bout.. Must be "2 Jehovah's witness books" he's abt possessing/ -2awakes
SO I LAFF
When u WEAR-A-CONDOM to protect yaself from my fists.. Bt wen i TEAR-YA-SCROTUM,
Twill sure make yah 'balls roll' lyk we 'bowling'/
FUNNY ENOUGH...
You culd go on ANY-COST/ to win MURPHY's-BURST.. How fair is dat?/
u aint just wack.. You also black and Only "crizz" we know is "brown"/ -chris brown
THE PICTURE IS CLEAR..
Only time diz fool 'took SHOTS' was wen he "bit NINE'/
So ima get him stucked lyk traffic jam/ as i smash hiz eyes wit a web cam....
ADVICE...
The way you come wit unwanted bars, We know ur un-gifted lyk poor kids on xmas/
So BRAT-PRO, next time u see sick vets talkin battles.. Just "lean back" lyk FAT-JOE...[/b]
oNe
lwkmd.. Sleakidbaby. U must drop something for me please..
I missd yah lines like mad
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2013
khimwhyte: its a facebook battle. Sleakid whooped iceberg and the haters started ranting.. Like they expect sleakid to loose..
Well mikuz, sleakid has won and you cant do anything about it.. You can take your view to www.pressmedia.com ..we dnt care

mtchew. . .tongue
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2013
mikuz:

mtchew. . .tongue
suit yaself
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2013
khimwhyte:
lwkmd.. Sleakidbaby. U must drop something for me please..
I missd yah lines like mad
grin

Lol . . . While Sleak was scoring cheap points with wack puns that even a 10 year old can write, the mathematics wordplay from Berg showed why Sleak will never be up to his level. Sleak never uses vocab,his grammer and the colloquial jargons he spits on dailies don't speak good of him,his wordplays are always cheap/over-played, creativity? Dude's always generic, nothing special about his similies and metaphors plus he needs to learn how to write multis!
Look at Berg's verse,creative! He had a better command of English and his creativity was class!
With respect to that battle, the only criterion Sleak did better was on Punchlines!! Apart from that, Berg was better on every other aspect!!
Sleak up your game!! grin
Right now the top 10 netcees who have spat on NL this year are as follows, and it looks like you're missing grin

1. Ibime
2. Thunderstorm
3. Mikuz
4. Ema Prince
5. Deadscrollz
6. Siddoggg
7. Killaverse
8. Daphantom
9. Illscripts
10. Nosa gold/ Iceberg

Sleak you can't make the list. You aint good enough to do so. Go and Improve yourself then you MIGHT make the top 20! grin
And when the NL vs Tourney comes up I hope you know that you won't rep NL? grin
We no go choose you!! grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2013
khimwhyte:
sleakid: CRIZZ TAKE 20SHOTS . UNFORTUNATELY he also DUMB-WITH-SCRIPTS and barely COME-WITH-HITS/So wen he's on any bout, we "see mini flow" and i aint talkin "mickey's bbitch" on period/ -minnie flow .

NOW LISTEN BBITCH If itz battle on paper, Am still ddoper while ur a joker/Wit sharp lyrics, i'l modify my lines wit d blood of dz nerd so i culd be "read"/ -red .

BUT THEN Am LANDING-HEAVY-PUNCHES to hav diz fake BRANDED-IN-CLUTCHES/Quickly HIT-THIS-FAGG then SPLIT-HIS-BACK leaving him in "rows" lyk he fell on flowers/ -rose .

THAT MEANS Before we started brawling, diz bbitch has already fallen/So if he gets "to awake" after diz bout.. Must be "2 Jehovah's witness books" he's abt possessing/ -2awakes .

SO I LAFF When u WEAR-A-CONDOM to protect yaself from my fists.. Bt wen i TEAR-YA-SCROTUM, Twill sure make yah 'balls roll' lyk we 'bowling'/.

FUNNY ENOUGH... You culd go on ANY-COST/ to win MURPHY's-BURST.. How fair is dat?/u aint just wack.. You also black and Only "crizz" we know is "brown"/ -chris brown .

THE PICTURE IS CLEAR.. Only time diz fool 'took SHOTS' was wen he "bit NINE'/So ima get him stucked lyk traffic jam/ as i smash hiz eyes wit a web cam.... .

ADVICE... The way you come wit unwanted bars, We know ur un-gifted lyk poor kids on xmas/So BRAT-PRO, next time u see sick vets talkin battles.. Just "lean back" lyk FAT-JOE...

Wack amateur!!!

He made punches with the following words:

Period
Read
Flowers
Possessing
Bowling
Brown
Web Cam
Fat Joe

and couldn't rhyme a single word with any of them
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2013
I even rank Crizzy above Sleakid. . . grin
Khimwhyte and Increda are the only ones he is better than. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2013
mikuz:
grin

Lol . . . While Sleak was scoring cheap points with wack puns that even a 10 year old can write, the mathematics {mar the matic} wordplay from Berg showed why Sleak will never be up to his level. Sleak never uses vocab,his grammer and the colloquial jargons he spits on dailies don't speak good of him,his wordplays are always cheap/over-played, creativity? Dude's always generic, nothing special about his similies and metaphors plus he needs to learn how to write multis!
Look at Berg's verse,creative! He had a better command of English and his creativity was class!
With respect to that battle, the only criterion Sleak did better was on Punchlines!! Apart from that, Berg was better on every other aspect!!
Sleak up your game!! grin
Right now the top 10 netcees who have spat on NL this year are as follows, and it looks like you're missing grin

mikuz that shid played? Like khim said, he's won. U just hating over nothing. He aint even dragging best rapper with you and u killing yourself slowly..
Long as NL is concerned, sleak is the only emcee who dnt brag and i respect him for that..
Ibime that flow aint a recent flow. U cnt tel me, u startd ddope.. We all due respect..
And mikuz, u lack ideas, sleak brought out the NL vs FB ish, why act like you can think of something like that?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2013
increda: mikuz that shid played? Like khim said, he's won. U just hating over nothing. He aint even dragging best rapper with you and u killing yourself slowly..
Long as NL is concerned, sleak is the only emcee who dnt brag and i respect him for that..
Ibime that flow aint a recent flow. U cnt tel me, u startd ddope.. We all due respect..
And mikuz, u lack ideas, sleak brought out the NL vs FB ish, why act like you can think of something like that?

Get it, will you?
Sleak won because CREDIBLE VOTERS were absent. Deal with that!
Are you kidding me? Sleak will never do a pun as half as good as that mathematic wordplay till he retires! grin

And take note, he aint boasting about the battle like he usually does because he knows Berg murked him. They just dashed him the victory grin
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2013
Lol na wa sha.. Funny people. Nuff said.. Mikuz u claimed ddope, yet prekky beat you at FB AND NL... home and away. Ur a disgrace to nairaland.. Rep yah NL, we waitin 4 u guys to bring the trophy home.. U guys think its al abt grammer? I pray ibime agrees to rep NL too..
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2013
Hmmm.. DJ5naira and I are keeping mute on dis.... I'm sure Dj will agree with me...
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2013
mikuz:

Get it, will you?
Sleak won because CREDIBLE VOTERS were absent. Deal with that!
Are you kidding me? Sleak will never do a pun as half as good as that mathematic wordplay till he retires! grin

And take note, he aint boasting about the battle like he usually does because he knows Berg murked him. They just dashed him the victory grin
yes sleak wil never do a pun as forced as "mathematic" {mar the matic} by iceberg and a pun as meaningless as "teeths" {t!ts} by mikuz. Jesus whats "teeths"? Ur wack.
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2013
increda: yes sleak wil never do a pun as forced as "mathematic" {mar the matic} by iceberg and a pun as meaningless as "teeths" {t!ts} by mikuz. Jesus whats "teeths"? Ur wack.
ahahaha TEETHS is when mikuz have 64 teethes.. Mikuz right?
Oh GOD.. Kolarov here u go again..
Psff
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2013
sleakid: deji am lyk a broken condom, yhu cant Bleep with me,
Am always ahead of yhu, yhu follow me lyk am twitter. Niqqa yhu just my wannabe,
Yhu so dumb your rymes aint gat light, not even torch,
Am no blackberry but am bold, Dnt bleep with da baddest beefer, i got mo' features than blackberry touch,
Yhu so fake niqqa yhu like china phone with low life battery,
Even if yhu date lucipher, your flows stil wont be scary,

Theartist is dry, but diz dicksucking wrapper is drier than the sahara,
If yhu was a monkey, yhu stil not get enuf banana, Yhu dare not reply dis beef niqqa cos ima KNOCK-YA (nokia),
Got so much bar lyk i own a court. Niqqa try me and ima SUE YA (suya)
KNOCK-YA for nokia? Holy sh?t... like drake,"we started from the bottom, now we are here"....
>
i won't be surprised if dis post is not hidden, if it was Mikus's verse, it'd be hidden
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2013
Rap maestro: KNOCK-YA for nokia? Holy sh?t... like drake,"we started from the bottom, now we are here"....
>
i won't be surprised if dis post is not hidden, if it was Mikus's verse, it'd be hidden
word.
The boy improved.. That's the fact.. Check his previous flows when he first startd and compare it to now..
Unlike mikuz who battled me using outdated lines.. Stand at ease and drawing attention. What ffuckery.. Mikuz is one hell of a wacko
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2013
Double post
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2013
First verse from Increda..
increda: DON'T FFUCK WITH ME..part1

Niqqaz aint sshit/ y'all some sorta bbitches//
Shootin rivers think you killin the flow.. Y'all Some bunch of snitches/
Aint took me long to know that
Never been a trouble maker till you niqqaz pushed me/
Then I call a couple of cops to slay "cats" coz I aint ppussy //
Never been the kinda niqqa that always start a fight/
But coz I listen to dumb raps and keep mute aint mean yo tight/
SStupid jack-a$$
Stop flooding the hood.. I aint no p0rno niq so am alergic to wack-a$$/
When it comes to cyphers.. Am violence..
My niqz know I gat a short temper/
So when this niqqaz vex, it gets shorter/
I pray that with flows I make it tru spirit/
But this niqqaz gat doubt if the world gon feel it/
Saving every penny just tryna look fresh/
I know you hate this.. Critics isn't really something you shuld stretch/

Life's hotter than an oven/
So I just wanna stay fly like witches.. / never get down in the coven..

KPOMIC FLOWS
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2013
FIRST sh?t from Khim i can sight
khimwhyte: Stick ya emotions to my rap so u feel the point/
Nigga's rap poor.. Dey so "broke" like how siddogg left safari with that joint /
Aite.. Its ya biatch in tha block..
I go hard when am riding on dis nigga../
Dont get it twisted fool.. I mean u's under and am cruising my honda like some stinking rick diva
/
Bleep accounants.. I'l always work with the papers/
And this must be some new testament ish cos like Jesus. Am abt getting more haters /
Hey i see u grinding tight.. Ya best digit gatta be "four" cos "hairy" is what yhu are/
Punches leave this holmes confused. U be like mistaking dis ma for sir. /
Am new in the block.. Y'all old like granny's bed/
Y'all Bars-tard. no critics hommie but dope flows is wat u've read//
Khimkiller.
drugs... Wicked, choi {datz if it wasn't ghostwritten by 'u knw who' Lolz}
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2013
mikuz:
She loves scùmbags/ cos even as Sleakid is bland . . she still likes his botched-up raps/
so like smashing candles . . she's always having a crush on 'wacks'!!/
I go raw on quacks/ so I'm keeping this whor3 at tension/
She could be an 'artist at ease' . . but she still won't 'draw attention'!/

and you say you're creative.. Guy ur outdated..cnt believe u wordplayed "wax" again..
See what a girl came up wit. Compare it wit yah wack creativity

khimwhyte: I'l direct "shots to POST" dat'l "kill you on NET"/ niqqa save-ya- dribble, while you get popped lyk a major-pimple/
We BOTH "ARTISTs".. but wit drugs FISTs, itz no news u'l neva draw/ artiste (artiste)..
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2013
Fact of the matter is Sleakid is an extremely wack dude who makes a lot of noise and refuses to learn.

The day dope heads like Ema Prince, Thunderstorm, Mikuz, Illscript, Deadscrollz, Daphantom, Nosa etc tell me they rate him is the day I will take him seriously.

He is an amateur, can't rhyme his punches, semi illiterate buffoon with a big ego. There are many şuch rappers on NL and I never pick on anyone but none make noise like Sleak.

His girlfriend Khim is better than him. Increda claims "he learnt from Sleak". No wonder Increda is wack. I hope Maestro isn't learning from Sleak as well.

Mikuz is right. If NL went to battle today, Sleak cannot be selected in the top ten
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2013
i dont want to analyse shiiit. . . .
Increda, let ish b. . . . 'mar the matic' forced??

pennies and pen¡s wat abt dese

well, i will say SLEAK vs ICEBERG'S battle is makin waves, 3pages on d aftermath of d battle so far. . . grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2013
SIDDOGG
siddoggg: QuiCK fReEZ@ saFaRi GurL!

LEGGO»»»

Diz funny-slut/b forming-boss/....bt ahl be quick 2 leave d 'pro cold' before d 'coffin'-comes!/

Yeah....am coming-for/ ya booty-LovePeddler!/....u doubt dat?bitch fuckin-dogs/ b d only tym u coming-first!//

Ah-heard u da-next in line 2 be-'head'!my slugz be lyk ya luv 4 fergie,itl get in2 ya-head!

U a-mere/nympho.....cz ah checked ya info!d only fing glaring iz how dogz left ya clit in limbo n dats-weird//

D ho-screamz/as ah give her close-hitz/ ....she chose-diz so ah hit 'S'-cape' lyk exiting home-screen /

U can pose-with those-pigz/n go all nosy abt my affairs bt ah hit ya face upwards lyk u gat nose-bleed //

Ah rather pop-pills-here than drop-diz-twerp!....cz u where all dickz go for expeditions!/

Ready-made-punz/....to bring her linez down like heavy-'wet'-clothez!/ advice?better plan an escape-mission! //

Evn ya-friends-hate/....da fact dat u 'pay per' loss!/....bt if i go 'cray on' u,ul b left in different-shadez!/

U be-slain-dead/cz one wave of my hand'l slap u outta ya propix!/...yea'am d pest 2ya frequent-raidz!//

My spit-iz-classic/so d bitch-be-asking/....y is sid-da-maverick?/ ....dat alone made her melt lyk heat-n-plasticz! /

She-went-braggin/abt her featz-in-ranting/.....but err one knwz u alwayz c defeat-in-clashez!//

Am a bad-ass-thug/....on a journey to safari!wen ah leave,yall will c her 'scenery' battered-up!/

Gather-up/ ya skinny ass,d size of ma granny's waist/....guess ah'd jst let her tie diz 'rapper'-up!//

#aM ouT!#
weyreh le leyi o.. U won kill safari girl for me ni? Lwkmd
Re: Flow For Rank by siddoggg(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2013
#QuiCk One
Ah see puppets/....wif big sockets/....wen sid bursts in/......they all "stand still" like pick pockets!!!/......Am d big nugget/....born to eat vets/.....adorns a neat vest/....walk into ya "fam"......just to cause a "sheep wreck"!!!/.....Leavin ya wards in distress/....jump ya 16 inch fence/....am gone behind the mist....smoke from a pink stretch!!/.....A sick vet?/....bad in cogent rhymes/....left rehab wif current lines/....n glowin wif a dark pungent mind!!!/.....Forgin smiles?/....na!Ive gotta hate/.....all dis durkin lames/.....droppin the fossil gades/....wif lots of weight!!!/......They cop n paste/....ah come they quake/....top notch n fame?/....I'll bet my bottom kobo m uniquely great!!!/
......My freakish way's/.....past ya GPA/....my closin quote/.....a morose in jokes/....m Aardvark wen I dig holes in blokes!!!/

OnE!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Charmine: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2013
Digital electronics aint enuf antidote to d flip-flopping//
view d clips popping//
wit me stil rocking...Neva knew i cud be dis cocky//
...lotto winner,always playing d right numbers lyk am d disc jocky//
big dundee....//
face d music,whyl am stil
staunting//bt if i eva see a mic close to ur mouth...it must be pricked sucking.//

Damn Mehn!..quit d shid tawking//am penning dis kid's warning...//
any1 eva envies ur childish issues,..u must be destiny kids' mummy//
i'm okay wiv ma orgasms,u're wishing it was simultaneous...it's getting real funny//
hope u're hearing me sonny//
mic and pussy's similarity..i can screw em when both start getting real horney//
d gee-spot fiend...unlyk Mr Biggs,i effortlessly give u a sweet sensation..
Dirty mind..bt u'll neva see a dirty cleat on me//
as i neva fail 2 give notes in harmony and place every beach on key//

wutang's son//...still menacing niggas as a full tym job//
losers more//...on d pitch dan d fans yet i win each tym u view d full tym score//
look...am top//and wud still fit waheva u wear below...u shud use dat more//
u gat flaws//
am ur saviour bt will neva place u on ma head even if u're dat thorn//

oh My God!..dis niqqa gotta pray his salvation is amalgamated whyl he watches ova my shit...lyk d loo-guard..lord!//

dude am done!
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2013
Ibime:

His girlfriend Khim is better than him. Increda claims "he learnt from Sleak". No wonder Increda is wack. I hope Maestro isn't learning from Sleak as well.

sorry sir bt i learnt from him.. And he tutored me. U just hating coz he's never one day hyped you and mikuz.. Its nt a must everybody must hype u guys. Just grow up ok

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2013
khimwhyte: sorry sir bt i learnt from him.. And he tutored me. U just hating coz he's never one day hyped you and mikuz.. Its nt a must everybody must hype u guys. Just grow up ok
ahahahaha word.. They worrying over nothing.. Ibime like he gives a ffuck bout u.. like i said, goto fb and call XRAY, BLAZE AND BONETALKS wack judges.
The wacko mikuz lost to U3 And he startd bbitching.. Saying judges are wack. How childish. Ibime u really nid to flex thumbs at fb so u knw u dnt mean shid anymore..
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2013
nw increda...do u think u are quater as good as all d ppl u promote??

U talk to Ibime, abt Sleak, abt Khim. . . .lyk ure up to their level, sorry bro. . .

u are just so annoying i swr....get a big D¡Ldo, and poke ya ass, fork shit outta self. . .mtchewww!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Charmine: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2013
increda: ahahahaha word.. They worrying over nothing.. Ibime like he gives a ffuck bout u.. like i said, goto fb and call XRAY, BLAZE AND BONETALKS wack judges.
The wacko mikuz lost to U3 And he startd bbitching.. Saying judges are wack. How childish. Ibime u really nid to flex thumbs at fb so u knw u dnt mean shid anymore..

just beat it!...sid and mikuz are dope...plus ibime is lyk a menthor to ya ancestors....y dont u jez quit tawking trash.
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2013
Charmine:

just beat it!...sid is lyk a menthor to ya ancestors....y dont u jez quit tawking trash.
and am yah god..
Re: Flow For Rank by Charmine: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2013
increda: and am yah god..

yea...afterall,it's a cold morning....a perfect weather for daydreams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.