Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,807 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (924110 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
increda: lolz but why didnt u stick to my warnings. See how he's
ridiculed murhpy, mistaswag and now u on facebook.. Told u to let the boss be.
Khim am on java phone for and i cnt copy everything. I'd just show u the wowing metaz and punches

nucca. . .dnt get me pissed, it was a friendly brawl, i'l say, cos i wasnt angry when i was scripting. . . .i no wan talk too much sha. SLEAK neva and can neva ridicule me. . . .no one is above losing!

i lost, probably d next time i'l beat him. . .who knws? so jst stfu mahn. . .and stick to ya lane #nohardfeelings

TNKZ ILLSCRIPTS!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

nucca. . .dnt get me pissed, it was a friendly brawl, i'l say, cos i wasnt angry when i was scripting. . . .i no wan talk too much sha. SLEAK neva and can neva ridicule me. . . .no one is above losing!

i lost, probably d next time i'l beat him. . .who knws? so jst stfu mahn. . .and stick to ya lane #nohardfeelings

TNKZ ILLSCRIPTS!

Do not be deceived! Your opponent edged you cos he wrote more words/lines. I think you have learnt from this. Next time you wanna battle on FB, write as many lines as possible! Since there's no rule for stretching.
If its a 16 lines diss, pen 30!!
Take it from Mikuz.
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sowi, who is [b]increda?[b]
na question o
Re: Flow For Rank by UlqU3(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
lil jboy: @mikus... You never even see anything, u3 of a guy is a well known dickrider. Who no know am? Unless a newbie. He's good in soliciting for votes, match fixing and others. He's an admin in one of d facebook group, n he dey carry am for head like say la en papa house. During a tourney he'll battle kids first den fix a vet so if he wins he'll start bragging. Voted against me last time just to battle my opponent.

k
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
UlqU3:

k
damn! Are u U3
Re: Flow For Rank by UlqU3(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
ILLScripts:
damn! Are u U3

I do believe all battle rappers should have good intel, personals are everything.

On the NL vs Fbk issue, take the battles to Insignia, let the indians vote, simple.
I doubt NL will be any competition tho... some of yall have really crazy bars.. they just dont attack your opponent. Apart from your top 5(some of who are retired) most of u lack flow and proper use of multies.. its like everyone wants to be ibime instead of creating their own style. Mikuz is good tho.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

TNKZ ILLSCRIPTS!
mikuz:

Do not be deceived! Your opponent edged you cos he wrote more words/lines. I think you have learnt from this. Next time you wanna battle on FB, write as many lines as possible! Since there's no rule for stretching.
Take it from
Mikuz.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-KxJX1GGKB8s/TXCgYQv5xwI/AAAAAAAAAEM/xsDScygk69w/s1600/LOL.gif[/img]
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
And uh...U3...Do u know u are facing me in the FINALS?,
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
mikuz:

Do not be deceived! Your opponent edged you cos he wrote more
words/lines. I think you have learnt from this. Next time you wanna
battle on FB, write as many lines as possible! Since there's no rule for stretching.
Take it from Mikuz.

hahahahahahahahaha. . . lwkm! @bold fonts cheesy. . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dull, boring
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
mikuz:

Take it from Mikuz.
ur just hating. Pick only 4bars out of sleak's verse and it wil stil murd iceberg..
Stop the hate and admit it. Sleak is sick..
I bet apart from iceberg's opener, which other line is wowing?
And iceberg you stfu.. Dude beat you. Just go and improve on your wack skills before you battle someone like sleak next time..
Khim check this

ILLMATIC THA SLEAKILLZ: Craig's a bitch gay and he POSE NO ILL threat still, the typa lair that makes FOES TO FEEL girls be trippin on his facebook wall but i checkd and only shid i saw was POST NO BILL//
Ima be PROLLY FREASING G.. Him against me? He ONLY DISSING ME so to boast he's tough but like "love letters'", his shots are TRULY MISSING ME//
iceberg tel me you wuldnt av bin braggin by now if you won sleak?
He spoke ur mind.. Check the bolded ish
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
hehehe increda its ok. Both of them are sick.. I stil need more lines duh
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Increda re-read those lines you placed in bold.

Do they make any grammatical sense?

If I get what he was tryna mumble. He is saying that Bergs' shot are missing him like love letters?
To you that simile is wowing?

Smh!
No be only love letters!
Icebergs' shots are missing him like Romantic text messages!!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
Him against me? He ONLY
DISSING ME so to boast he's
tough

^^ This is what Increda placed in bold and asked us to read. . .
WTF!!
What a punchline!! grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
mikuz: Him against me? He ONLY
tough

WTF!!
did i say that's a punchline? Huh?
I brought out dat line cos iceberg is a braggard just like u..
Oga mikuz the ddope mc gimmie 5mins. Am coming back
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
mikuz: Him against me? He ONLY
tough

WTF!!
walahi, i applauded dat Sleak's sh?t.. Iceberg too na die. Infact, increda neva reach him hal...
Re: Flow For Rank by Sysanthonyfis(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
All yall betta have the receipt on the rhymes sounds like u gotta reverse gett it your too lame get tf off my turf like im petey pab u no im with the no shirts all you females tryna rap i say go skirts but look u need the rap cook book i got the recipe ha nobody wanna mess wit me cuz i connect ya chest to ya knees cuz im a rap god call that shitt blesphamy or is it blasphamy i laugh at you punks that even attempt to battle me shakin n shitt no it doesnt even rattle me like im a ol school principal im about ta paddle the ya u gettin whooped i sead tupac aint ded hes right here ha no fear now watch as you shed a tear but look i speak in third person like sys does this sys says that and sys knows none of yall niqqas cant rap ajd if you dont agree ya best be smacked get a REAL VERSE then you can try again come on back
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
mikuz:

I spit lines that puncture and scar/ so Khim would be brutally beaten moment I drop all ma bars/
cos she would jump from frying pan to fire . . when I take potshots at her!/

She loves scùmbags/ cos even as Sleakid is bland . . she still likes his botched-up raps/
so like smashing candles . . she's always having a crush on 'wacks'!!/

I go raw on quacks/ so I'm keeping this whor3 at tension/
She could be an 'artist at ease' . . but she still won't 'draw attention'!/

When I show my pump action/ she'll be the first to be shot/
I could nail a dress to her brains . . and she still won't head to the top!/

The lines she types is rubbish/ she still wouldn't win here even if I write with dumb frees/
so it's only right that I X (ex) Kim like Chris Humphries!/

She spitting so wrong/ she's just average . . what a little glow worm/
Of every guy she meets . . she might suck a couple of 'em . . but still won't blossom!/
(blow some)

I phrase with no frills/ aces know this/ but this fakes unnoticed/
cos her b00bs are dry . . she like newborn babies . . no 'teeths'!/

I target my aim while I'm stretching arrows/ but she shoots wide . . she's barely narrow/
I just killed her with a farm implement . . cos like Harry Potter . . I weild deathly harrows!!/
holy Christ.
And u call yourself dope..
Like wtf

whats "teeths'? Stil wordplayin wacks[wax]..
Even ur blossom shid cnt stand independent..
And when u lost against khim white, u argued again.. Tell me she wont bury u wit stuffs like this

khimwhyte: It aint proper FACING-THIS-MIK/ bt since am "Hot tempered" i'l be BLAZING-THIS-GEEK/
Coz this real-fug wil only be an ill-slug if he's not cured from the love he has for Ojoawo the real-dog/

I bombard hiz wack-bbutt bt i see no $hit staring at the ffag's-short/
he comes wit best computers bt he won't survive it wen i spray him "MAC" shots/

He a moderator? Sighs.. When i TEXT THIS FLY, mik's NEXT TO DIE/
I dey vex-die so i'l be quick to flex-nine.. And if he still claiming "boss" den i'l "EX-SIR's EYES" lyk gymnastics/ (exercise) ex sir's eyes

I outshine-this-being/ but for ojoawo, he'l wine-to-win../
I'l smash his spine-and-spleen and his chances of survival is only when he finds-machines/

I lack-flops bt when he spits.. Itz all wack-drops./ I crack-die so to diz wack-guy, i'l sent 'techs", that will leave him "in BOX" lyk dead bodies bout to go high/ (text, inbox, BOX is same as coffin especially wacks lyk ojoawo who dnt dig lines)

Am dealing with top notch.. Ddopes lyk ibime and sleakid at such/
Mik culd only be "tight on site" if we see "weber dress".. So i'l pluck out his eyes to end his views lyk unknown press/ (web address, sight)

My lyrics bruise his face and have him chased from this place../
if i should be dealing with "real bars" then like turning "CAPS LOCK off.. Mik is just a "lower case/

I spar sick.. Dis dull student wnt be stable "at ease" when he "see this" But he aint worth my diss/ So he better "shift-back" like pressing 2 keys.. (At E's, see D's)

Pls ojoawo stay off my thread.. Your comment is not even welcomed.
Khimkiller.
she drilld u mikuz. Deal wit it.. The couples are ddope
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
hehehehe increda ur just too funny. Lol TEETHS is the further plural of TOOTHS
lol
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
.....satisfactory rhymes, so i get contented with the 'death-that-i-give'/
to haterz before dey hang themselves cos of shame with the 'belt-that-they-thief'/
i'm 'stealth-with-tha-cliff/yea wit the cliff,
cos i can now pick and throw rocks like 'athlethes-with-tha-stick'/javelin right??
Make dem 'bang-their-head'/
like sound of bomb i throw at them/
when dey want to 'stand-up-there'/
call me whatever... Cos like leper wit no hands, i won't let them 'raise-their-flags'/
flags say dem dope, except if dem paint wit their blood that i shed from their 'face-or-back'/
flashback... Lemme quickly remind 'diss-fo0ls'/ dat what?
if dem bring beef to me d calabar, i go chop dem like dem be 'pit-bull'/
i ain't surprised, cos like python, u self dey 'spitt-too'/
yes, dem be 'slippery-f00l', cos except dey're not on wheel-chair will dey dribble 'we-too'/
yes, we've also gat the 'old-f00ls'/
dat instead of going to extinction, dem come renew like dat car 'b2{beetle-bayski and bamour, i dey hail ni o}/
who dem be?
Cos like dem put on invisible cloak, i 'can't see-dem'/
yes like John Cena's victory, I-can't-see-them /
dey'll only blow when u see khim's 'pant-wit-dem'/
well, make dem run their mouth like it has a roca on... Well, dem dutty so i 'can't-bleep-dem'.../
oh! Wey mikus, make he 'show-me-how-to-ban'/
cos dis peepz bring in unwanted drugs, but like i be NAFDAC, i go destroy dem, just 'throw-me-all-d-fan{supporter}'/
make dem b00 dis faggs and show dem their 'FLOWS-2-ME-STANK{4giv d past tense..stink}'/
yea.... Call me rainbow, cos i bring in 7-colours of death/
to diss Rap Children, like i'm teaching dem sickness wit eleven-power-of-health/
>
wait o, i don remember
>
am i dat wack? Sotey one guy ask shey make i 'ghost-write-4 u?' {s k, I see u}/
killsmith go only win, if like Crizzy, d f00l dey 'bite-for-goods'/
foodweb 4 vampires like Crizzy, abeg watz d 'site-for-foods'/
so dat D guy no go lack, like Children wey neva see 'lite-4-hood'/
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
khimwhyte: hehehehe increda ur just too funny. Lol TEETHS is the further plural of TOOTHS
lol
u go smile na.. I knw na.... Tsw
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
Rap maestro: u go smile na.. I knw na.... Tsw
hi maestro? How are your big teeths? Wax boy
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
khimwhyte: hi maestro? How are your big teeths? Wax boy
i'm vewi gud... Wit my big teeth na.. Lol, how ur big t¡t? {no vex}, big teeth
Re: Flow For Rank by Sysanthonyfis(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sys_anthony_fis: All yall betta have the receipt on the rhymes sounds like u gotta reverse gett it your too lame get tf off my turf like im petey pab u no im with the no shirts all you females tryna rap i say go skirts but look u need the rap cook book i got the recipe ha nobody wanna mess wit me cuz i connect ya chest to ya knees cuz im a rap god call that shitt blesphamy or is it blasphamy i laugh at you punks that even attempt to battle me shakin n shitt no it doesnt even rattle me like im a ol school principal im about ta paddle the ya u gettin whooped i sead tupac aint ded hes right here ha no fear now watch as you shed a tear but look i speak in third person like sys does this sys says that and sys knows none of yall niqqas cant rap ajd if you dont agree ya best be smacked get a REAL VERSE then you can try again come on back
thats sum for ma rap maestro thats a challenge to you so look if you qualify as a mmaestro then wat happened to music ya got one mo life line this niqqa needs ta use it the beat that im flowin too already abused it im bout ta blow it up by myself i shall fuse im only 14 and my rap is betta than yours we all know you a livin fail behind closed doors ha im so young that i rap durin chores but im also so sick that it spreads through the floors but you wouldnt know how it feels we know cant rap it spit venom then die like a fckin ant trap
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lol . . .
@ Anthony

You're very good. . .

cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
mikuz: Lol . . .
@ Anthony

You're very good. . .

cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Lwkmd, yes.... he's very gud at... This brouhahaha is brouhahaha
Re: Flow For Rank by Sysanthonyfis(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
And i bow a follow me @kingkongsbully on twitter then direft message me yo best freestyle imma start a group S.Y.S
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
increda: holy Christ.
And u call yourself dope..
Like wtf

whats "teeths'? Stil wordplayin wacks[wax]..
Even ur blossom shid cnt stand independent..
And when u lost against khim white, u argued again.. Tell me she wont bury u wit stuffs like this

she drilld u mikuz. Deal wit it.. The couples are ddope

Lmao . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 1:03am On Apr 15, 2013
increda:
ur just hating. Pick only 4bars out of sleak's verse and it wil stil murd iceberg..
Stop the hate and admit it. Sleak is sick..
I bet apart from iceberg's opener, which other line is wowing?
And iceberg you stfu.. Dude beat you. Just go and improve on your wack skills before you battle someone like sleak next time..
Khim check this

iceberg tel me you wuldnt av bin braggin by now if you won sleak?
He spoke ur mind.. Check the bolded ish

chai. . .its a pity u still behave childish. . .me brag?? show me or tell me wia u've seen me brag

Increda. . .pls think lyk one hu's matured, and u talk about me possessing wack skills tnks to u d doppest!

but pls
ive warned u, pls stay outta dis. . .twas my matter and Sleak's i dnt remember askin u to opine, do u?. . .abeg abeg abeg. . .stay ya lane!
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 5:59am On Apr 15, 2013
Kaii!! Na wa o!

NL of commotion.
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 6:01am On Apr 15, 2013
. And IllScript is getting carried away . . Cuz he's kinda winning most of his battles. *sighs*
. . That's bad.
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 6:50am On Apr 15, 2013
funny.. Khim wadup switz.. Increda wadup zoe? Wateva it is, let it slide man.. Never and i aint gat p wit iceberg.. We've been good even before we startd running tinx here on NL..
Just let it slide man.. The ddope mikuz can go ahead and talk trash.. It's been his nature.. That's how U3 won and him and he startd callin Fb judges wack.. Wat a pity? What if we al start to call those who voted on Ibime vs Mikuz wack judges? Like he can test ibime anyday anytime.. Tsw..
Fact is Rap's changing. Personaly ion like ibime, daphantom etc kinda rap.. Jux an old style to me so haters please, i know am wack.. Jux lemmen do my thing..

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.