Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (915761 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
coogar:

lower-tier netcees like you need to grow the teeth first before biting.

@ mikuz,
it's past 9 in naija. i am ready with my bars. is ibime ready with his? is he still waiting for his ghostwriters to finish his bars for him?

wtf . . do u tink ahl ever go ur lane?? Vampire like u pfft . . ii cud swear with my life dah demsid go whoop u . . with dah wack verse wen u drop
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Krizzkutz:

wtf . . do u tink ahl ever go ur lane?? Vampire like u pfft . . ii cud swear with my life dah demsid go whoop u . . with dah wack verse wen u drop

buhahahaha....
ibime's ijaw cousins are out en masse. netceeing is on the webspace, not on water. am ijaw man loses any battle as long as there's no water around. can you not see that your idol is nowhere to be found?

this was where it all started in case you morons are wondering why coogar is on ibime's case. my ancestors are romans - we are people of our words. i promised ibime we would cross swords after his victory in the tourney.

https://www.nairaland.com/1489991/official-nl-king-tourney-sign/2#19151263
Re: Flow For Rank by EvilChapterz(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
coogar:

conspiracy theorists - here they come again. instead of you consummate simpletons to bring your king out for a sword fight, you are busy creating confusion for yourselves.

evil chapterz, you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your education. why would anyone create multiple IDs for battling? is the winner going to get money?

I won't stand in the middle of this line of beef your sketching!
But i don't say things unless it's necessary,
now you talking about education cuz you know only smartness could notice the snake moves of that shadow you carry about to clear way for yaself, and also, my village did not sponsor my education as your people did,

Anyone as desprate as you can create a double I.D, we've seen enuff madness am just waiting for your doctors to come grab you. The King you talking about don't even care what you claim and i don't care what happens between you both, Illegal ways despises me, we sight your despression of getting a strong name, all you want is to battle Ibime cuz you know your status here will change when you, and Deep down you! I can count MC's you can't even touch lyrically . . Nuff said
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
EvilChapterz:
I won't stand in the middle of this line of beef your sketching!
But i don't say things unless it's necessary,
now you talking about education cuz you know only smartness could notice the snake moves of that shadow you carry about to clear way for yaself, and also, my village did not sponsor my education as your people did,

ask ibime himself -
he's my bïtch on the sports section. when i talk, he listens. it's rodents like yourself that will get new IDs to force a match-up. ibime knows he won't cope. he could already tell from my comments that he's getting ripped. why do you think he's quiet? the fool needs about 5 months to write for me.

Anyone as desprate as you can create a double I.D, we've seen enuff madness am just waiting for your doctors to come grab you. The King you talking about don't even care what you claim and i don't care what happens between you both, Illegal ways despises me, we sight your despression of getting a strong name, all you want is to battle Ibime cuz you know your status here will change when you, and Deep down you! I can count MC's you can't even touch lyrically . . Nuff said

i will destroy any MC on NL.....
you can bet all your life savings & your fathers house on that. as for what your king cares about, who cares what he makes him sleep at night.

i am here to demystify you wack netcees as promised in october. it's ibime that will get famous if he battles me, not vice versa. if he decides to take the challenge, the thread will make front page automatically. grin

and your talk about desperation? haha. you are shooting your own foot. a resident of a mental hospital like yourself is feeling funky? has the psych ward in yaba started leaving patients to use the computer without monitoring them? how did you get close to a laptop? don't worry, nurse chioma will soon put you back to bed in chains.
Re: Flow For Rank by EvilChapterz(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
coogar:

ask ibime himself -
he's my bïtch on the sports section. when i talk, he listens. it's rodents like yourself that will get new IDs to force a match-up. ibime knows he won't cope. he could already tell from my comments that he's getting ripped. why do you think he's quiet? the fool needs about 5 months to write for me.

you can bet all your life savings & your fathers house on that. as for what your king cares about, who cares what he makes him sleep at night.

i am here to demystify you wack netcees as promised in october. it's ibime that will get famous if he battles me, not vice versa. if he decides to take the challenge, the thread will make front page automatically. grin

and your talk about desperation? haha. you are shooting your own foot. a resident of a mental hospital like yourself is feeling funky? has the psych ward in yaba started leaving patients to use the computer without monitoring them? how did you get close to a laptop? don't worry, nurse chioma will soon put you back to bed in chains.

Your just everything written at Glacierz signature. What you lack is stratedy cuz it's clear Ibime was not online/aware when the battle thread between you and him was set, so he can delay it.

And besides if battling the King is your point none will stand up and object, It's normal but this one your raising dust as if you both have a serious beef.
Re: Flow For Rank by chamotex(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
What has happened to this thread?
I'm sure Ofoka is responsible for at least 2 of these monikers
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
coogar:

buhahahaha....
ibime's ijaw cousins are out en masse. netceeing is on the webspace, not on water. am ijaw man loses any battle as long as there's no water around. can you not see that your idol is nowhere to be found?

this was where it all started in case you morons are wondering why coogar is on ibime's case. my ancestors are romans - we are people of our words. i promised ibime we would cross swords after his victory in the tourney.

https://www.nairaland.com/1489991/official-nl-king-tourney-sign/2#19151263

Ur ancestors r empty containers . . D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ r people of empty words, fake threat, ranting, envy, jelousy
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
EvilChapterz:
Your just everything written at Glacierz signature. What you lack is stratedy cuz it's clear Ibime was not online/aware when the battle thread between you and him was set, so he can delay it.

ibime & i are mortal enemies.
we have chased each other with weapons on the streets of london to manchester. he's a blue, i am a red. we have argued every other day in the sports section till i found out he's made himself a local champion here......

And besides if battling the King is your point none will stand up and object, It's normal but this one your raising dust as if you both have a serious beef.

don't get involved if you don't understand - ibime & i have come a long way. we are mortal enemies. i just want to see him decapitated either here or the sports section.

chamotex: What has happened to this thread? I'm sure Ofoka is responsible for at least 2 of these monikers

appease the gods, tell ibime to battle to write his material.

Krizzkutz:
Ur ancestors r empty containers . . D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ r people of empty words, fake threat, ranting, envy, jelousy

your ancestors are cannibals - the first incident of cannibalism in nigeria was recorded in ijaw. the present generation aren't any better. you have touts like dokubo asari, bipi & co constituting a nuisance in the country.

may amadioha impregnate you with 5 albino midgets....
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
coogar:

your ancestors are cannibals - the first incident of cannibalism in nigeria was recorded in ijaw. the present generation aren't any better. you have touts like dokubo asari, bipi & co constituting a nuisance in the country.

may amadioha impregnate you with 5 albino midgets....
and wtf starched ur brain
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Krizzkutz: and wtf starched ur brain

go fück yourself, you homöerötic nuisance....
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
coogar:

go fück yourself, you homöerötic nuisance....
now u sound lika pained nigga . . Looooooooooooooossssssssssseeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
Krizzkutz: now u sound lika pained nigga . . Looooooooooooooossssssssssseeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

you are trying to distract my attention so your idol can get away? you have failed so did your mom's birth control pills.
Re: Flow For Rank by EvilChapterz(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Krizz i don't know why your still keeping this Sh|t Going

biko just relax yourself or login Fb and read comments, or check other forum, i hate watching people waist their time Doing most things are considered

Joblessness !!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2014
@coogar, why are you throwing decorum into the air? Even the depressed David Moyes of your club is not behaving like this. Ibime gave you a strong rebuttal here and drowned your average verse. This is ffr, if you are more loaded than him , show more of it here and more people will be convinced of your fire-power and anticipate a battle. Youu can't just throw one VERY LIGHT verse and think you can battle a vet here. We don't want to (•͡˘˛˘ •͡) a one-book/mikuz kinda brawl again.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2014
airmark: @coogar, why are you throwing decorum into the air? Even the depressed David Moyes of your club is not behaving like this. Ibime gave you a strong rebuttal here and drowned your average verse. This is ffr, if you are more loaded than him , show more of it here and more people will be convinced of your fire-power and anticipate a battle. Youu can't just throw one VERY LIGHT verse and think you can battle a vet here. We don't want to (•͡˘˛˘ •͡) a one-book/mikuz kinda brawl again.

do you really believe that?
a one-sided battle? coogar - the only force of nature that has never lost an argument on this forum?? my light verses are just what they are - light verses. doing topicals is different from writing a battle verse.

ibime saw my light verses before replying & coming on stronger to look like a beast - that's exactly what started llcool j & canibus beef. ll laid his lyrics after canibus - it's a bïtch move. if ibime dropped his stuff first, you think i won't subdue his material?

let's have a fair one, i send my verses to mikuz, he sends his to mikuz & mikuz posts them for public view. is that too much to ask?
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 12:35am On Jan 06, 2014
Mr Moderator Mikuz (MMM)
I've sent yu my verse for Zluk to that Nlking whatever...Please,Reply for confirmation smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by NOSMASKAGE(m): 5:40am On Jan 06, 2014
Some nice rhymes there.. Okay
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2014
from edo state now goin to baylsa . . wish a nigguh safe journey grin. skol tinsgrin

lmao evilchapter . .

airmark since u bcum mod u come scare like kilode grin
Re: Flow For Rank by demsid(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2014
Krizzkutz: from edo state now goin to baylsa . . wish a nigguh safe journey grin. skol tinsgrin

lmao evilchapter . .

safe johnny bro.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mikuz do save us the trouble and ban coogar instead of encouraging him! :-/
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Krizzkutz: from edo state now goin to baylsa . . wish a nigguh safe journey grin. skol tinsgrin

lmao evilchapter . .

You sure say na school things dey carry you goo bayelsa?/
If itz true God will be ya helper/ wish you goodluck, but not that of the man ignored at the burial of mandela/
'Air' will be scarce to you if we are to battle/
Cos my bars will get you strangled/in few days remember I will lay my hands upon mikuz title/
Last year my first victim was that khimwhyte/
Before 'boxing day' i beat dj blue_black, so y'all can sit right/
By now am very sure he must have seen christ/
Throughout this year my verses are what newbies shall recite/
Any dawg challengin to me definitely lack insight/hammer his eyes inward, drill his lips to get 'basket mouth' so y'all can seee 'bright'/
Dust, that's what he will finally bite/
Remember, i never lost a battle thatz the bragging right!!!/

@krizz, itz nt been easy n also I hav new huge commitments at wrk now too.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Joshuabase: Mikuz do save us the trouble and ban coogar instead of encouraging him! :-/

shut up, you anorexic centipede!
Re: Flow For Rank by DBR: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
coogar:

you can bet all your life savings & your fathers house on that.

Then y u hell bent on Ibime?
Oh i gerrit, so that WHEN u lose to him u'l have solace that afterall he's the just crowned king? lol
Name 3 to 5 top MC here u think u can touch cos honestly i dont think one exists.
But be a man of ur word, destroy these MCs first and finally wash ur sword with the blood of the just crowned king!

Everybody will agree this is how it shud go down. Nothin more will be said on this matter by me or anybody.(hopefully)
So if u decline this, then u nothin but what u'v exhibited thus far, a pu$sii!

oNe
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
DBR:
Then y u hell bent on Ibime?
Oh i gerrit, so that WHEN u lose to him u'l have solace that afterall he's the just crowned king? lol

because he's the only one in my category. others like you are just baby-rappers. i can never lose to ibime - but with the way you lick his pënis tip, niggaz like you would misjudge the battle & give the victory to him anyways. if ibime writes only "ahem" in his verse, you would still say he won.....you are that bewitched!

Name 3 to 5 top MC here u think u can touch cos honestly i dont think one exists.
But be a man of ur word, destroy these MCs first and finally wash ur sword with the blood of the just crowned king!

writing for mid-tier battlers doesn't inspire me. mike tyson in his prime would never fight bash ali. i battle top-tier MCs. if you really believe ibime would beat me, don't you think i am the one to carry the shame? what's ibime got to lose?

Everybody will agree this is how it shud go down. Nothin more will be said on this matter by me or anybody.(hopefully)
So if u decline this, then u nothin but what u'v exhibited thus far, a pu$sii!
oNe

mikuz saw the skillz in my little written & he's set up a battle thread. ibime musta seen it too but he needs to consult his ghostwriters to compute 32 lines for me thus the delay.....

when i behead ibime, i will have to defend my crown - taking challengers once in a while. that's how it's supposed to be done. mikuz has decided how it should go down so stop trolling. haven't you retired? what is your business in this matter?

DBR, the picture below is my advice for you:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1501695_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abeg make una leave cooger alone...the more you talk,the more he talk..dude is just having fun playing with y'all minds
Re: Flow For Rank by DARKSMOKE: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
lol @ d pix
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
LOoooooooooooL that picture tho
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
coogar:

shut up, you anorexic centipede!

Quit the big grammar homeboy

Let's go 10 bars

If you beat me

I'll worship you . . If not . . You get a ban smiley

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by DBR: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
coogar:
when i behead ibime, i will have to defend my crown - taking challengers once in a while. that's how it's supposed to be done.
DBR, the picture below is my advice for you:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1501695_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

Lmao! That picture tho! lmao. good lafter. grin U haf madt finish grin
But seriously. .
Wat?!! u'l take on challengers after u behed him?
So after a checkmate, king killed, that's when u'll start battling bishops,knights, rooks et al??
Your sense of progress is so warped!!!!

coogar:
because he's the only one in my category. others like you are just baby-rappers.
writing for mid-tier battlers doesn't inspire me. mike tyson in his prime would never fight bash ali. i battle top-tier MCs.

how it should go down so stop trolling. haven't you retired? what is your business in this matter?

Oh, thats watyu counting on , that im retired.
So u think i'll tolerate u running rampant here with senseless braggin?
Boy, New flash! I kept ur leash for such a time like this tho!
So in ma retirement i'l contain u Cooger like i did u..oops i mean like i contained saurone unguarded mouth!
At ur wildest widest imagined best, u wont pen as half as creative as i can from me rockin retirement chair.
So dont get it twisted son.

Ema prince: Abeg make una leave cooger alone...the more you talk,the more he talk..dude is just having fun playing with y'all minds

Guy, i know na, me im just using the PNG as a comic relief. Na my guy sadly. grin

oNe

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
hi boys!

congrats to the old sport . . .Ibime grin

great potential he has harnessed from his inside. .

a good text battler never lacks the quality to express himself. thats what text battling has helped me improve on.

. .expressing myself.

well, i ll be back later to drop a free. . . i gotta trash these books and write the exams first. see yall later.

long live rap-battles section nairaland!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
DBR:
Lmao! That picture tho! lmao. good lafter. grin U haf madt finish grin But seriously. .
Wat?!! u'l take on challengers after u behed him? So after a checkmate, king killed, that's when u'll start battling bishops,knights, rooks et al?? Your sense of progress is so warped!!!!

your propensity to stretch the borders of daftness is peerless. whether i beat ibime now or next year, others will always challenge. this is why you are a dïckrider.

so let's say i face rhyme lunatic & mikuz and i beat them....then i face ibime & i murder him, would that be the end of my battling career? won't theprekky, evil chapterz, glacierz, etc challenge me?

can you now see your analogy with bishop & knight is idiotic?

Oh, thats watyu counting on , that im retired.
So u think i'll tolerate u running rampant here with senseless braggin? Boy, New flash! I kept ur leash for such a time like this tho!

stop claiming what you have never achieved. nobody can put a leash on coogar. you must be suffering from dyslexia. show me the thread where you had coogar on a leash.

So in ma retirement i'l contain u Cooger like i did u..oops i mean like i contained saurone unguarded mouth!

it seems you are tired of life. i will send you to an early grave, have you screaming to the holy spirit. the kinda ašs-kicking you would get will be talked about for years after i'm gone.

At ur wildest widest imagined best, u wont pen as half as creative as i can from me rockin retirement chair.
So dont get it twisted son.

DBR, you are a lightweight!
the only thing you are good at is analysing mode-9. apart from that, you have no credible writtens. your bars suck & in the art of rhyming, you are a leprechaun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.