Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (917238 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Just through with Airmack's verse. Lionbite please drop a 16 make I know which strategy to bring to the table.
Re: Flow For Rank by Lionbite(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
mikuz: Just through with Airmack's verse. Lionbite please drop a 16 make I know which strategy to bring to the table.
aight

I polish my bars with complicated rhymes...... in a way that it entice/
when i present them, rappers vanish on stage leaving trails of dead mics/
except this f*g(MIKUZ) starring at me mouth-wide...... I'll leave him with red eyes/ expensive flows that i drop cant be priced/

Get a bible Mikuz and learn how to count/
cos you will need the book of 'numbers' to 'figure' this out/

dont worry mikuz l'll make your name appear on the 'billboard' trend/
i'm not talking about the best artistes of the week or the top ten/
but the list of names with most debts/ (bill---board)

i'ma remove the wire from this mic and dip it in ya a$s/
that's the only relationship you will get with 'no strings attached'/

i'm like that sick 'Dog' hanging with 'stars'/
wait a minute...... You can call me 'Bruno' 'Mars'/

I dip mics into emcees throats....... Blocking their flows/
cos i dont give a fvck, not even blows/ everyody knows...... There aint no 'metallica' but my rap steel(steal) shows/ prescribing illegal dose to ill cats ending their sorrows

so many thunder flows i guess i'm brain stormed/
like 'apostles' in 'chains' call me 'james' 'Bond'/

DIGEST THAT!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lol . . Lionbite Ill have to battle you after King Ibime so if I lose I go use you do consolation.
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
^^ Choi free pass grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Lionbite(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
mikuz: Lol . . Lionbite Ill have to battle you after King Ibime so if I lose I go use you do consolation.
forget it..... I'm out
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lionbite:
forget it..... I'm out

Bros battling you is doing you a huge favour. What are you thinking?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
mikuz:

where's my thread......
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

where's my thread......

Ibime is not dropping, or are you planning to battle yaself?

@ Airmark,
Omo we are dropping 24 lines o.
Re: Flow For Rank by EvilChapterz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
mikuz: Lol . . Lionbite Ill have to battle you after King Ibime so if I lose I go use you do consolation.

This Mikuz Funny sha grin grin grin

coogar:
where's my thread......

If you still interested in waisting your bars i can post you links to your Thread. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
mikuz:
Ibime is not dropping, or are you planning to .

he will drop when he sees my material. he wouldn't want his credibility to be dragged in the mud. by the time i drop, 2 things would happen........

a) ibime will never come on NL again.
b) ibime will send a reply that will not match my material but his clones will give him the W.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

he will drop when he sees my material. he wouldn't want his credibility to be dragged in the mud. by the time i drop, 2 things would happen........

a) ibime will never come on NL again.
b) ibime will send a reply that will not match my material but his clones will give him the W.

Ok go ahead . . .
https://www.nairaland.com/1581188/brutal-combat-vi-ibime-vs
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
He aint got the answer, I said/ The fàg will bashed in the head/ or catch shrapnel and lead/
Too weak to brawl on FFR. . . yet the frustrated tailor. . . keep asking for thread/
He a bítch and a punk/ I got the rhythm and funk/ to disfigure the punk/
Open the car boot . . before I take him swimming with the fishes. . .I'll put the nigga in trunks/
Give him the mumps/ when I deliver a punch/ to the side of his cheek/
He tryna decry me as weak/. . . but since that's not the 'case'. . . I'ma try to be brief/
I'm violent with beef/ but he ain't in my class or cadre/ I'm no procrastinator/
I just feel like Mikuz told Lionbite. . .me battling him. . .is doing the fàg a favour!/
And since I hate the màsturbator/ he can go to hell/ or rant till he's old and frail/
His bàlls would migrate into his prostate. . .if I punch him below the belt/
Man City - West Ham. . .I'm watching Toure burst in the box/ Cooger will get merked on the spot/
The belt's mine. . . he doesn't deserve a shot. . . he deserves to be shot!!
This irrelevant fella/ can rant forever and ever/ I aint sending him. . . never/
Reading his verse. . . there's twenty emcees. . . who I consider better contenders!/
He tryna step to a gee/ but I'm a general, so he aint messing with me/
He tryna overthrow the King. . . but if there's a 'coup on'. . .that means he 'buying one and getting one free'!/
I destroy rappers/ and enjoy slappers/ AK47 toy clapper/
Even one-eyed emcees know I'm 'slick' enough to 'dead Rick'. . . like 'Boyata'!/
Niggas feeling hot and brave/ will get shot and slayed/
He aint 'close to nice'. . . his rhymes don't even 'verge ill'. . .like Ted Di Biase's slave/
You aint got the answer homie/ this fàg is phony/ Ask him why he sad and lonely/
Ill put a ring on his eye. . . when my fist join his face in matrimony/

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ibime: He aint got the answer, I said/ The fàg will bashed in the head/ or catch shrapnel and lead/
Too weak to brawl on FFR. . . yet the frustrated tailor. . . keep asking for thread/
Open the car boot . . before swimming with the fishes. . .I'll put the nigga in trunks/
He tryna decry me as weak/. . . but since that's not the 'case'. . . I'ma try to be brief/
I'm violent with beef/ but he ain't in my class or cadre/ I'm no procrastinator/
I just feel like Mikuz told Lionbite. . .me battling him. . .is doing the fàg a favour!/
And since I hate the màsturbator/ he can go to hell/ or rant till he's old and frail/
Man City - West Ham. . .I'm watching Toure burst in the box/ Cooger will get merked on the spot/
This irrelevant fella/ can rant forever and ever/ I aint sending him. . . never/
Reading his verse. . . there's twenty emcees. . . who I consider better contenders!/
He tryna overthrow the King. . . but if there's a 'coup on'. . .that means he 'buying one and getting one free'!/
Even one-eyed emcees know I'm 'slick' enough to 'dead Rick'. . . like 'Boyata'!/
He aint 'close to nice'. . . his rhymes don't even 'verge ill'. . .like Ted Di Biase's slave/
You aint got the answer homie/ this fàg is phony/ Ask him why he sad and lonely/

ibime, is this what you got?
buhahahaha - ibime is dead. i swear......this boy is so weak, it's not true.

mikuz:
Ok go ahead . . .
https://www.nairaland.com/1581188/brutal-combat-vi-ibime-vs

gimme 7 mins.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hahaha nice verse right there.
But LOL @ frustrated tailor!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

ibime, is this what you got?
buhahahaha - ibime is dead. i swear......this boy is so weak, it's not true.

gimme 7 mins.

Ok good . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
mikuz:

Ibime is not dropping, or are you planning to battle yaself?

@ Airmark,
Omo we are dropping 24 lines o.

20 lines is it . We can drop tomoro. I have little time since you are thru with ur verse , 9pm tomoro is ok. I think ibime can help pop the thread.
Re: Flow For Rank by SickScrollz(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
N/B our exams second semester exams begins nxt week,
Wen u r tru, am game n success in ur exams
Re: Flow For Rank by aieo(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
gaddamn it!!!
coogar quit bi.tchiin around n accept Joshua's call out...

This dude's more of o4ka than sauron/good English buh speaks likka slowpoke/...he'll be spanked heavily for wasting of blessings/cos with such rantings/ you'll only end up being a good orator!!!

quit the bit.ching/be wise, n avoid the stitching/u be getting for battling top netcee....cos you'll only end up trading more sorrows than the women of faith !!!

am gentle n ma lines are cool/also brutal with 9's n tools/working hard for every kobo I earn/plus I stay fresher than breaking news from CNN !!!

Empty vessels shouts louder/so I stay quiet rather/cos if it isn't the money talk/I rather relate with blood in my mother-tongue

here is the league of hard men/if u ain't rhyming better stay off lyka bad gen/Get busy with "reading" than swaying/else u get "relegated" with playing !!

flows good ! rhymes tight ! we not the same ,,,, am outta ya class like I left ya ffuckiiin lecture cool ..
south shout to dope heads in the house
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ibime: He aint got the answer, I said/ The fàg will bashed in the head/ or catch shrapnel and lead/
Open the car boot . . before I take him swimming with the fishes. . .I'll put the nigga in trunks/

king
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
airmark:

20 lines is it . We can drop tomoro. I have little time since you are thru with ur verse , 9pm tomoro is ok. I think ibime can help pop the thread.

24 lines, add 4 more lines mahn. Ill create the thread and send my verse to Ibime before noon tomorrow.
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 12:56am On Jan 09, 2014
If you can't reduce yours to 20 no problem. I remember I begged you when I engaged dj5naira to increase it, you refused and sticked to 20 even when dj's opinion was nt sought.
No problem, create the thread and ibime should inform of receiving ur verse in earnest.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 4:02am On Jan 09, 2014
airmark: If you can't reduce yours to 20 no problem. I remember I begged you when I engaged dj5naira to increase it, you refused and sticked to 20 even when dj's opinion was nt sought.
No problem, create the thread and ibime should inform of receiving ur verse in earnest.

Perhaps he might do us a huge favour to increase the lines to 32 during our rematch.
Re: Flow For Rank by Lionbite(m): 6:44am On Jan 09, 2014
mikuz:

doing me a favour??....... Shove your bars down your throat, i'm satisfied with facebook battling!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2014
airmark: If you can't reduce yours to 20 no problem. I remember I begged you when I engaged dj5naira to increase it, you refused and sticked to 20 even when dj's opinion was nt sought.

32 and 24 are not the same. Send your verse please.
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ Mikuz where is the thread? send your verse to ibime and will send mine. I told you no problem from me with 24. ok
Re: Flow For Rank by EvilChapterz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Diss the man above you with 2bars.
Re: Flow For Rank by SickScrollz(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
First off against dj, dy al sang ur praise/ bt it was js for a few days/cos d rematch prove u a broke nigga,,,u couldn't gt 5naira evn if u rob a whole state!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by EvilChapterz(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
SickScrollz: First off against dj, dy al sang ur praise/ bt it was js for a few days/cos d rematch prove u a broke nigga,,,u couldn't gt 5naira evn if u rob a whole state!!

I schooled Dj, 2 straight disses he replied none!
Ask the fool today/
Vote is still open, and my punch were elegant/
while his 'shots' couldn't catch anybody, like a spoilt Camera/

so get your facts straight!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by NsidibeFred(f): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
long tym frnz
Why wu't i lie.
it a new year wit new inspiration

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
My verse is in Ibime's inbox.
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ok he has got mine too
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.