Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (920574 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 5:43am On Jul 13, 2014
Limerick:
I swear, grin U Gat the d0pESt verses today. GOD, Am nOT wHiNinG You!
thanks.
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2014
hahahaha, coogar
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2014
Whats all dese magics in here... Telling paper is heavier dan rock?? its enough... Mikuz ur gud.. I read ur lines and is wonderful... People point out weak bars in urs but end up not seeing even dia worst ones.... I cannot support evil in hia.. Calling black white is not of my talents..... Insults aint punchlines... trolling aint punchlines... Bullying aint punchlines.. Replying everyone hu does not agree with you aint punchlines..... Figuring only weakness of opponents and critically untoticing dia strength aint punchlines... All dese is turning to politics... Not raps and punchlines.....

5 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by bharkarh(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2014
Testerfuze: . Its ok...you can kip tryin tho
issokay...maybe next life cos presently sef my hardcore still dey sound like westlife #erigga
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2014
Airmark
i've been trying to log in to my e-mail for exactly 3days nows but its somehow impossible
is there anyway else i can post it? Like facebook?

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2014
This agbero is very bitchy and dissappointingly very childish. Nigga behaves like a 10 year old high school bully. Derailing threads like a restive teenager. This is FFR - a thread for practising raps and not a gossip arena. The last rubbish the kid wrote has shown he can't dig 99% of my rhymes. I'm through with the kid. I'ma leave my sparring for a matured netcee. I might as well go back to my sparing with Teddybiyasi, this big baby aint the got answer : acting too childish for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2014
I shouldn't be derailing, but nigs got to chat at the chat room thread and flow at the flow for rank thread
Re: Flow For Rank by Slenderman: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2014
Coogar y don't u just reply with a tite verse cus I rili lyk seeing ur verses insted of findin faults.
Btw how can I quote more dan 1 verse
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2014
Limerick:

Haha cheesy , I dey your back 2, 4, 7...infact, I wanted to.......... *holds back*

You a chi...chi....chicken? what's with the holding back/thought ur gidigba dey my back/come on, I don't bite. Ain't Bingo or Jack/get out those words from your stack/and remember not to say white is black/

grin

PaulThor: Whats all dese magics in here... Telling paper is heavier dan rock?? its enough... Mikuz ur gud.. I read ur lines and is wonderful... People point out weak bars in urs but end up not seeing even dia worst ones.... I cannot support evil in hia.. Calling black white is not of my talents..... Insults aint punchlines... trolling aint punchlines... Bullying aint punchlines.. Replying everyone hu does not agree with you aint punchlines..... Figuring only weakness of opponents and critically untoticing dia strength aint punchlines... All dese is turning to politics... Not raps and punchlines.....
God bless your ma!

YeaYeaNot
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2014
yeyenatu:

You a chi...chi....chicken? what's with the holding back/thought ur gidigba dey my back/come on, I don't bite. Ain't Bingo or Jack/get out those words from your stack/and remember not to say white is black/

grin

God bless your ma!

YeaYeaNot
Hey Chic. . . Its a Confidential something

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2014
Don't give attention to a bytch emcee. Simples.

FFR done turn to gossip section cos y'all give attention to a known biter, a mentally insane, jobless 32 year old ninja with nothing better to do than troll all day on NL in every section. Some of y'all haven't been on NL long enough. The dude is well known. Jackal, Le Chak, Sauron, Hannibal, Xerxes, Cougar, Coogar. Ignore the ninja. He ain't got the answer.

15 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2014
Limerick:
I downloaded Blaqbonez' diss at Youngsix yesterday, and I was amazed, the dude is good, and that "ashes" line was deep and d0pe, It got me hungry to hear you spit, send me the link to ya song, not a voice note, a song! Since ya elder brother Emeka is d0pe, who knows? You could be d0pe undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2014
Okay ooo tongue
Limerick:

Alright then/seem a lil' like U're being Superficial/ its cute buh me think it doesn't suit u to b Artificial/ come on, I know you can be, if u try, an Intellectual/so unzip the load, hun, let's see if it's Monumental grin/i promise..NOT... to keep it Confidential/ grin

I know I can be a little Electrifying/trust me, I tickle cos its Satisfying/ the haters keep hating cos dia lameness I'm Amplifying/buh this biatch ain't gonn' result into Simplifying/

Imma take my shine/with stars imma freely dine/gulp dem losers down with old wine/ this bootylicious is confident and I'm simply fine/

You fantasized/this **taps boobs* its Actualized/ put words together till I'm Satisfied/ i'm fine with wia I am, y'all remain Petrified/ and some ** kiss Limerick** remain Stupefied/... i'm a charmer and don't I know it, so get Charmed...
grin

YeaYeaNot

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
yeyenatu: Okay ooo tongue

Alright then/seem a lil' like U're being Superficial/ its cute buh me think it doesn't suit u to b Artificial/ come on, I know you can be, if u try, an Intellectual/so unzip the load, hun, let's see if it's Monumental grin/i promise..NOT... to keep it Confidential/ grin

I know I can be a little Electrifying/trust me, I tickle cos its Satisfying/ the haters keep hating cos dia lameness I'm Amplifying/buh this biatch ain't gonn' result into Simplifying/

Imma take my shine/with stars imma freely dine/gulp dem losers down with old wine/ this bootylicious is confident and I'm simply fine/

You fantasized/this **taps boobs* its Actualized/ put words together till I'm Satisfied/ i'm fine with wia I am, y'all remain Petrified/ and some ** kiss Limerick** remain Stupefied/... i'm a charmer and don't I know it, so get Charmed...
grin

YeaYeaNot
*packs d1
ck* lipsrsealed
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Huh? You are a bad Ermm Ermmm jor.

No packing of d1ck tongue grin

YeaYeaNot
Tiyazman: *packs d1
ck* lipsrsealed
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ibime: Don't give attention to a bytch emcee. Simples.

FFR done turn to gossip section cos y'all give attention to a known biter, a mentally insane, jobless 32 year old ninja with nothing better to do than troll all day on NL in every section. Some of y'all haven't been on NL long enough. The dude is well known. Jackal, Le Chak, Sauron, Hannibal, Xerxes, Cougar, Coogar. Ignore the ninja. He ain't got the answer.

the fatfück yaps his mouth again....
after getting decapitated, i can understand the reason you are bütthurt. jobless 32 year-old? says the fat OAP that is 43. you are fat as a pig, adipose cells have blocked your central nervous system & you are still here spotting boring & bland bars that i was doing when i was 6.

ibime, when are you going to leave this place? you are too old to be slanging lines. your mates are CEOs.....you are what every young nigerian shouldn't aspire to be - a failure of epic proportions. you failed at amateur football cos you were always in the kitchen(too fat). your rap career went south cos you are asthmatic. you are a postman in the UK - how do you expect to feed your family with that?

i have a brand new keke-napep in naija, can you drive?

mikuz: This agbero is very bitchy and dissappointingly very childish. Nigga behaves like a 10 year old high school bully. Derailing threads like a restive teenager. This is FFR - a thread for practising raps and not a gossip arena. The last rubbish the kid wrote has shown he can't dig 99% of my rhymes. I'm through with the kid. I'ma leave my sparring for a matured netcee. I might as well go back to my sparing with Teddybiyasi, this big baby aint the got answer : acting too childish for my liking.

buhahahaha
come & explain how your bars are worth more than a grammy. cheesy grin your creativity died with chinua achebe. ever since the great man died, you lost your intellectual prowess. you are so lame these days, you have lost every iota of respect from the newbies.

what happened to you? how can you rhyme granny with grammy & then claim your bars are worth more than grammy? mr achebe of battle rap - lyrics fall apart. you are a disgrace to edo state. if this is the best edo has got then oshiomole should merge with delta & go back to the old bendel state.

Slenderman: Coogar y don't u just reply with a tite verse cus I rili lyk seeing ur verses insted of findin faults.
Btw how can I quote more dan 1 verse

it's a waste of time for me bro, 99% of my bars are over their heads here. achebe of rap couldn't even decipher my "life is a steak" bar. why should i drop jewels in a pig sty?

8 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
So yeyenatu's a dude, hahahaha.

Phuckyouhard, why do you keep duckin? I accepted your c/o. Bastard
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
ckushy: So yeyenatu's a dude, hahahaha.

Y'all should stop insulting my personality. I'm as dude-ishh as 30dd cup on a Jada Pinkett body. So if that's what a dude is, y'all should just line yourselves up and let me show how dudey I can be. Or Y'all can suck my sushi!!! tongue *slips hair*

Shyte! Here goes the lost kitten again!!!! undecided

YeaYeaNot

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
yeyenatu: Huh? You are a bad Ermm Ermmm jor.

No packing of d1ck tongue grin

YeaYeaNot
May we collab na, I meean; the other kinda collabo wink
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
yeyenatu:

Y'all should stop insulting my personality. I'm as dude-ishh as 30dd cup on a Jada Pinkett body. So if that's what a dude is, y'all should just line yourselves up and let me show how dudey I can be. Or Y'all can suck my sushi!!! tongue *slips hair*

Shyte! Here goes the lost kitten again!!!! undecided

YeaYeaNot
Its like I'm reading Arabic...
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
ckushy: So yeyenatu's a dude, hahahaha.

yeyenatu is a hermaph suffering from an identity crisis. kim already told me he/she suffers from leprosy........if i manage to assemble all the telescopes on the planet to develop a super-telescope that can see into planets jupiter & saturn, i still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in yeyenatu.

she's a boil on the arsë of humanity!
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Why is she always talking 'bout her sushi,boobs,asss... To cover up your Identity? Or your being Bitchy?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
ckushy: Why is she always talking 'bout her sushi,boobs,asss... To cover up your Identity? Or your being Bitchy?

to lure lizards like ibime & mikuz to her lair & defraud them.
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
this thread is f*cked! angry

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Seun, I need you to rename this account to G'IYAZ for me! It's now my oldest account Since I deactivated god_of_music and Mukina2 banned JasonVerbz to 2106!

Rename this account to G'IYAZ please!!! I will do anything to assist you in the process. Plus, I'm telling you this cause I don't wanna create another account! It's against the rules of Nairaland, and I'm a law abiding thoroughbred!

Rename this Tiyazman to G'IYAZ. God Bless You!
Re: Flow For Rank by Slenderman: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
coogar:

the fatfück yaps his mouth again....
after getting decapitated, i can understand the reason you are bütthurt. jobless 32 year-old? says the fat OAP that is 43. you are fat as a pig, adipose cells have blocked your central nervous system & you are still here spotting boring & bland bars that i was doing when i was 6.

ibime, when are you going to leave this place? you are too old to be slanging lines. your mates are CEOs.....you are what every young nigerian shouldn't aspire to be - a failure of epic proportions. you failed at amateur football cos you were always in the kitchen(too fat). your rap career went south cos you are asthmatic. you are a postman in the UK - how do you expect to feed your family with that?

i have a brand new keke-napep in naija, can you drive?

buhahahaha
come & explain how your bars are worth more than a grammy. cheesy grin your creativity died with chinua achebe. ever since the great man died, you lost your intellectual prowess. you are so lame these days, you have lost every iota of respect from the newbies.

what happened to you? how can you rhyme granny with grammy & then claim your bars are worth more than grammy? mr achebe of battle rap - lyrics fall apart. you are a disgrace to edo state. if this is the best edo has got then oshiomole should merge with delta & go back to the old bendel state.

it's a waste of time for me bro, 99% of my bars are over their heads here. achebe of rap couldn't even decipher my "life is a steak" bar. why should i drop jewels in a pig sty?
haha coogar you're something else..
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Coogar, I Call You Out. 32Lines All Criteria Battle. Looser Gets Banned.

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
All of a sudden...some new faces are now visiting here to suck cooger's balls...smh

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Piercing korlinx arny left eye
He advances no further/..hot knives in his wife, am a cold murderer/ he has to bless me and curse others/ or customs will be bribed…he won’t cross borders/………………he won’t get a ‘fat salary’ though he’s an ‘Obese Worker’/ he’s a breadwinner that never copped margarine………..his tongue wont taste today’s butter/………….the big issue’s on the map………….he needs G.P.S to trace matters/ he’s a great biter…….gifted with the ability to Paraphrase Patterns/………but in Arenas he’s vulture’s food……..his combat skills couldn’t amaze Spartans/
He’s got enormous cocks in his ass………….now he has Trouble Farting/..Put them ‘clippers on his facials’….give his ‘cheeks a Double Parting’/………his heap of accumulated bitten lines amounts to Nothing/..’Life is a Race’…..i ll’ over-oil his fingers and make him ‘Drop the Baton’/
He’s been bare footed till he won the Promo Sneakers/ semen drips from his teeth….dicks rock him like a Homo Guitar/……he had a sweetened flavor till I soured with vinegar sponge and YoYo Bitters/…he follows me on Twitter..like a Cyber Stalker/………please ‘give him food’….cos’ the only time he ‘draws’ attention is when he eats ‘Okra’/……………………like ‘lip gloss’, my dick’s been in his mum’s mouth Lately/……if he ‘drives’ ya’ll Crazy……’pot holes’ will swallow his tyres Daily………………to ensure his road travel ain’t smooth…..watch the wack stutter/ he lacks order/ his damsels will be sodomised if he has Daughters/ severe his spine with incisors till his back suffers/….present him as ‘burnt offering’ to Jah’s Altar/…he couldn’t pay for the ‘upper room’…he’s a broke ass pauper/………Rendezvous is the un-raked Gutter/. That’s where he ll’ be munching his ‘last supper’/..in Abattoirs he ll’ be nicely butchered/.through the exit door he ll’ be untimely ushered/……..i ll’ burst his ego if its swells like Goitre/.in ‘maracana’ its an all day slaughter/ his balling technique will falter……………am engaging my german machines’ to rip his Brazilian heart with a Juvi Jab Soccer/…..roughen his skin with my claws………am the black Panther/……he can’t compare with my wizardry…am great grand son of Zedicus Zol Zolander/ I can go magical in germany like a Merlin in Berlin/ or morgana de la fay……….his crystal ball’s tattered……..his prophesies re’ battered…..he’s a bastard/..his signals are on S.O.S……translation is Service on Sallah/……a bow legged Toddler/.he was caught stealing….he ll’ be paraded naked from ketu to Akoka/ …the mob will lynch, put a tyre round his neck and burn him faster than pot on gas cookers/….you can view on youtube.com…….thanks to camera phones of Onlookers/ he’s a bonifide Nuisance/……..am donning Mohammed Ali’s Gloves to Sucker Punch You/ I Crunch Fools/ I ll’ leave you with a Hanstring and Twisted Ankles/ or better still I ll’ have your dreams abducted like President Jonathan’s Uncle/.he’s an almost put out Star…he no longer Twinkles/………..his janitor was massacred…his christmas bells don’t jingle/..he’s faded, rusted and wrinkled/….he’s out of ‘shape’ now…..i ll’ deposit his remains in ‘ cylinders’ like Pringles’/………………his Skeleton ends up in my Cupboard like White Camfors/………..if he was lightening he couldn’t ‘strike’ Campus/ on his stomach I ll’ Run Tractors/..he’s like Paul Walker…a legendary but Dead Actor/……..he couldn’t spit clean if he drank Dettol/..top artistes will never have his ass featured/….stained the synoptic gospels with his blood cos I stabbed with the scriptures/………….looted his tithes and widow’s mites like a Fake Pastor/he’s an Unpolished ‘Yoruba Creature’….mics die down on hearing his Destructive ‘H Factor’/……he’s been erased like an error on papers/…………..he couldn’t ‘plot a plan’ if he strategized on ‘Acre’s/.he’s been castrated and sent without balls to his maker/……….like ‘Solomon Grundy’ a week was the life cycle of this fake brat/..give him a porter’s wheel….he’s an ignoramus in the Stage Craft/..a lie detector certifies my speech………..all I do is state facts/…..he’s crying now…am consoling and telling him to take heart/…..he’s still laddened with sadness..i had to squeeze his face just to ‘put a smile’/// …he’s got to love me..i mean even ‘archaeologists’ ‘dig my style’ ////

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tiyazman: Seun, I need you to rename this account to G'IYAZ for me! It's now my oldest account Since I deactivated god_of_music and Mukina2 banned JasonVerbz to 2106!
Rename this account to G'IYAZ please!!! I will do anything to assist you in the process. Plus, I'm telling you this cause I don't wanna create another account! It's against the rules of Nairaland, and I'm a law abiding thoroughbred!
Rename this Tiyazman to G'IYAZ. God Bless You!
You're on your own. He'll never change it, so many people have practically gone on their knees to beg for name change but he just ignored them......or maybe he'll break tradition and change yours after all because he wants to prove me wrong/make me look bad grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.