Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (918046 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
Karleb:

Hey alien, you're in earth and you no fit follow person?

Huh!
Sup Karleb, drop your bars here, so I may read and probably give you the gift of immortality, and further follow you.
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kslib:
lol. For a moment i thought i was in Greece..

Dont worry fellow mortal, i'll rather take chances of being burnt by some lyrical fire..
Oh ye mortals, how ignorant art thou become!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Emaprince: Which one be jackal,chac,chacal? grin grin grin grin grin.I never knew this names..

.When I punch...you know its a punch...cos its spinning ya head
Nice!

emaprince - it's well established that if ibime cüms in a cup, you would drink it & claim you are taking holy communion. grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tiyazman: Oh ye mortals, how ignorant art thou become!
If you want to rap-attack me, just do it already. And stop beating around the bush..

I gat no time for fore-play.
Re: Flow For Rank by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kslib:
What are you doing here?

You wan die? grin
I'm here to count scores embarassed grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
*stary eyes*

IBIME!!

Even if you come in a cup, imma add a bit of vodka and cream and gulp you down with nothing on!!

Yahuuuussssahhhhh!!! Tell the cool-gal to go pick up his/er pom-pom and take his/er stance!!!
Accidental discharge of a prikk feeling sizzling like lard on a hot saucepan. Na food for carb eaters, man!!! Predator my black perky bottom!!! I never see!

YeaYeaNot
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kslib:
If you want to rap-attack me, just do it already. And stop beating around the bush..

I gat no time for fore-play.
Lyrically, I am not your class.

Iceskidd, deal with him! angry
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tiyaz forget that thing. I might no be in the game but all die na die.. tongue
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tiyazman: Lyrically, I am not your class.

Iceskidd, deal with him! angry

Yea! Lyrically, you're not my class// I am way way above you if we talking class// Down down below you are, left with nothing to survive on but dry grass//

If wishes were horses, you'll want to reach for me cos i'm your sky// but unfortunately a dwarf like you can only try// fall on his hunched back with the realisation that he can only reach for the sh:it i left behind before becoming his dreams---- bloody house-fly//

Still at that, you'll still have to compete for my sh*it// And if the heavens be on thy side, you might go home with it//..
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Fucktards

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kslib:

Yea! Lyrically, you're not my class// I am way way above you if we talking class// Down down below you are, left with nothing to survive on but dry grass//

If wishes were horses, you'll want to reach for me cos i'm your sky// but unfortunately a dwarf like you can only try// fall on his hunched back with the realisation that he can only reach for the sh:it i left behind before becoming his dreams---- bloody house-fly//

Still at that, you'll still have to compete for my sh*it// And if the heavens be on thy side, you might go home with it//..
Wack! Wack!! Wack!!!

Haha! You are soooooooo lame! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Your opener is bland! No punches!!
Rhymes are nursery!
No pun or deep metaphors!

You didn't even hype your sorry aass with good hyperboles! I mean, what da ffuck is:

"If wishes were horses, you'll want to reach me cos I'm your sky"

LAME!!! Whatever happened to the hype? This line is a joke! "I'm your sky?" Is that the best you could come up with??

You're a complete wacktard! I no fit shout!

Kslib AkA Garri_warlord, YOU ARE WACK!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I'm here to count scores embarassed grin
Na this kain thing you dey kuku like.. grin

Ride on!
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tiyazman: Wack! Wack!! Wack!!!

Haha! You are soooooooo lame! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Your opener is bland! No punches!!
Rhymes are nursery!
No pun or deep metaphors!

You didn't even hype your sorry aass with good hyperboles! I mean, what da ffuck is:

"If wishes were horses, you'll want to reach me cos I'm your sky"

LAME!!! Whatever happened to the hype? This line is a joke! "I'm your sky?" Is that the best you could come up with??

You're a complete wacktard! I no fit shout!

Kslib AkA Garri_warlord, YOU ARE WACK!!!!!
Gom forget that thing and leave yeye analysis for recognised rap killers. Na me you wan form for? cheesy

Stuffs like this is what you think you're good at but too bad i kinda want to take that away from you also. tongue

Ok! On a second thought, I forgive you. Save yourself the stress of posting those come-back lines you've been writing ever since.. son!! grin

Make i focus on this macth!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kslib:
Gom forget that thing and leave yeye analysis for recognised rap killers. Na me you wan form for? cheesy

Stuffs like this is what you think you're good at but too bad i kinda want to take that away from you also. tongue

Ok! On a second thought, I forgive you. Save yourself the stress of posting those come-back lines you've been writing ever since.. son!! grin

Make i focus on this macth!!
You better run outta here!!! You are not even an able bodied human to spar with, even Andyblaze, Abumikey and Safarigirl drop better bars compared to you!

You are the defination of a wack MC. . . You wanna take this from me? Then expect to be lynched and sacrificed in my temple! I will make sure you are gored! I will seperate your head from your body!

Ask around! I am feared and respected, cos my bars are dangerous and rare!

I am the god_of_music! The god of gods, I am poison to earth! I deteriote the sands and sour the waters with my flow!

You just poked my wrath, and verily, you will be torched!

Expect some bars from me tomorrow!!! angry
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Why da heck are these nigs based on derailling
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tiyazman: You better run outta here!!! You are not even an able bodied human to spar with, even Andyblaze, Abumikey and Safarigirl drop better bars compared to you!

You are the defination of a wack MC. . . You wanna take this from me? Then expect to be lynched and sacrificed in my temple! I will make sure you are gored! I will seperate your head from your body!

I am the god_of_music! The god of gods, I am poison to earth! I deteriote the sands and sour the waters with my flow!

In other words, i'm dead right? grin undecided

msheeew!

Re: Flow For Rank by safarigirl(f): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tiyazman: You better run outta here!!! You are not even an able bodied human to spar with, even Andyblaze, Abumikey and Safarigirl drop better bars compared to you!

I should feel insulted by this undecided

Don't be calling my name
Like you don't know
I'm the baddest chic in this game
I play solo
Holding it down
While I shoot for the stars
And hope I get a claim to fame
Still a lil rusty, though I remain gutsy

No matter how bad kslib is, I doubt he's as bad as kswitch grin

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
safarigirl: I should feel insulted by this undecided

Don't be calling my name
Like you don't know
I play solo
Holding it down

lmfao!!! @ kswitch ... I don suffer.

SAFARI, do you need me to remind you that you!re just a little GIRL wandering in the DESERT? wink
Re: Flow For Rank by fattbabakay(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
coogar:

[s]don't let the door hit your vagïna as you leave quietly.

fat ibime, no one is feeling your writtens. anambra chic my arsë, i included that bit as a rebuttal to school you that my verse wasn't pre-written. the kinda life i live, you can never measure up. you remember people had to contribute money(coogar inclusive) so you can do your wedding 2 years ago. broke-asś fatso!

fùck outta here - you dücked a battle as far back as january because you knew what happened to mikuz now would have happened to you. i ain't on your level - your bars are pure wackness. you even find it difficult to lay perfect rhymes & you let all those illegitimate children you sired gas you up with the "likes".

i walked over you in january - you are not a competition! [/s]
ur lines re wack nd incoherent tongue tongue tongue
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
safarigirl: I should feel insulted by this undecided

Don't be calling my name
Like you don't know
I play solo
Holding it down

C'mon baby, I ain't tryna insult you na. . . Why would I insult a Queen Bee? Never! I like ya style wink

I was just saying; even a (f) raps better than him, see?

Kslib is a mortal, and I will roast his aass and some other aasses tomorrow, just sitdown and relax baby.

And greet ekiloui for me.
Re: Flow For Rank by Scarz: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
PaulThor: Whats all dese magics in here... Telling paper is heavier dan rock?? its enough... Mikuz ur gud.. I read ur lines and is wonderful... People point out weak bars in urs but end up not seeing even dia worst ones.... I cannot support evil in hia.. Calling black white is not of my talents..... Insults aint punchlines... trolling aint punchlines... Bullying aint punchlines.. Replying everyone hu does not agree with you aint punchlines..... Figuring only weakness of opponents and critically untoticing dia strength aint punchlines... All dese is turning to politics... Not raps and punchlines.....
CLAimin 2 kn0w what a punchline is|
But all u do is diss|
No critixs yet u claim god? Pleas|
U only get likes from ur penìs order|
Dnt think u spittin wonder|
But m0st d0pe niggas|
Cant even read ur linez cuz itz freaking blunder|
U want 2 know a punchline soldier?|
U can ask ur brother|
Hewil tel u am ur m0therfucker|
self-service on that b*tch|
U think u need a rank 4 dat ish|
even u cant spell well|
untoticin? damn English farewell|
Money in flames mehn i bill hell|
I know u wont reply|
U rather sit watch nd cry|
Just h0pin u wish uwld die|
Oh to0 hot? Have been busy baking pie!
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Eyah @messhit and argentina, scarz how many minutes did it take u to write dat verse #IApologizeForDerailing
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
LOL, have y'all noticed? Even the above side topics on FLOW FOR RANK rhymes:

Check it out

"
Re: Flow For Rank / For Those Who Can Flow. /
Creative Lyrical Writings: Rank Your Creativity
And Grow/ "

What a coincedence! Ok, I'm bored. . . *logs in on facebook*
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
smh..
Romance section f.ucktards all over the place....
Re: Flow For Rank by safarigirl(f): 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kslib:
lmfao!!! @ kswitch ... I don suffer.

SAFARI, do you need me to remind you that you!re just a little GIRL wandering in the DESERT? wink
why don't you finish with Tiyaz first before you step up to me?
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Smh...still the same old cat and mouse story
Re: Flow For Rank by Scarz: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Iceskidd: Eyah @messhit and argentina, scarz how many minutes did it take u to write dat verse #IApologizeForDerailing
ice u made me come here|
But u tryna piss me off? Nigga dont dare|
Cuz am known to bring warm fear|
To haters and friends|
Am so straight aint gay but am at ur end|
Next time luke b4 u quote ma verse...or i make u deaf no rehearse...wipe u off al the threads...when i say i man u d0wn i aint talkin b0ut d reds
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
If ibime is a God..mikuz is a KinG
then wat ar you Coogar//a wack goblin..initially traced to ANGOLA//Where ur great grandfather came from.. ask ur pupa//but dey were banished due to ra.pe act//like wat u durin to TEDDYBIYASI right na.. Wat a bad heart..

To me ur like a 3year old BOY//given a shield n bless wit sword//to fight a battle of bombs n Gun//picture u in da battlefield..u know you already died before...

Phuckin teddybiyasi wit no mercy//wen i think about it.. dey pain me//cus da girl is hot n sexy//i prefer krone to dig dat ass..to be certain//even if she dey here..i tell her in person//teddybiyasi is a who.re...who phuck for flexing//

she phuck to save time//if you knew her...you nor i nor dey lie//she tryna seduce me wit her hot tigh//but i told her ave already watched PIRATES several times// therefore make she Go die..

Dis is my sextape//me hating u coogar no be mistake//your lyrics in here is as Fake//as da air you Take//

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by AbuMikey(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tiyazman: You better run outta here!!! You are not even an able bodied human to spar with, even Andyblaze, Abumikey and Safarigirl drop better bars cto you

dude, why call me out?
in same line with your lame raps

I'm better than you.
why the GOM shitty talk?
You wack, You ain't got what it takes to be a textcee
You not even listed on the NL top 5 textcee list undecided
Top 30, you still won't get your lame _ass name on the list tongue

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
safarigirl: why don't you finish with Tiyaz first before you step up to me?
What is Tiyaz?
To me, that name is like yesterday cos there's no proof it exists.

Step up to you? Dont flatter yourself too much sweery! tongue
Re: Flow For Rank by safarigirl(f): 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kslib:
What is Tiyaz?
To me, that name is like yesterday cos there's no proof it exists.

Step up to you? Dont flatter yourself too much sweery! tongue
I don't need to. I still get enough creds on here despite the fact that I haven't been active in 2 years

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.