Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (916708 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by kingdimes: 1:44am On Jul 14, 2014
none oppose my shining reign/
I am a mighty hale/
moving with the strenght of a tornado...to
consume your tiny race/
I don't fight with gays/
I just slice their face/
cos with might I reign/
I am a lonely sage/
known for phony ways/
but patient enough to visit the past...by
trekking down my memory lane/
the sheet is my shield...the pen is my defense/
the lyrics I script...are eulogies of the dead/
I get radical admonitions/..cos my raps are
classical provisions/
I baptise nigas with fire...n. the ones I consider
basic problems...got drowned in chemical
solutions
# cant sleep who is still awake
Re: Flow For Rank by adtiezy1(m): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2014
Adtiezy is d name/
rap is the game/
money is the aim/
hoping to get my fame/
and put haters to shame......
Just an intro.....adtiezy wud be back frm the underground to undertake them/
even those above the ground i'll overtake them/
peace
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 6:13am On Jul 14, 2014
This mur'fucah claim he raps, but neva dropped shit cos he's wack/
the troll, trolls then stroll like a b¡tch witout a teeth, and like a dwarf/
yes you, fool, i'm talking to you tiyazman/
teddy flawed you/
murked you/
then she devoured you/
You even went to change your username/
you a celebrity? You gettin losers fame/
point is i shouldn't waste barz on your head
you should be thrown into a 2 weeks ban, for derailing
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Niice one kingdimes...will love to see more of ya verses

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2014
If you wanna talk infuse it in deep verse/now hawkers intruded with slippers/ cooger instituted this chit chats/ as weak as warriblood hand is, he still used his thin fingers/I kept sabbath day holy, now I will bully with big bans/

this is flow for ranks not 2go for chats!!!

5 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
LaLaLaLaLaLa!!! grin

I bring harm to y'all homos with chrosomes/ one sting from me and y'all will cough foams/
my raps cause disturbance to ya hormones/ poison! . . . i should be symbolized with a skull and crossbones!/

i'm dead dangerous and strictly venomous/ my poisonous flow will stop ya hearts in no seconds/
damage your skin and sore your gloteus maximous/ . . . one drop i kill . . . call me pure nicotine when the urge beckons!/

so tell me, what da ffuck is JigsawKillah?/ to refer ethers to this Raw killer/
Check it!
if Emcees were cars i woulda been a Lamborgini black Spyder/ you? you woulda been ah Mistibuishi I-Miev with a flat tire!/

When my vibe's higher!

i form histotoxic hypoxia to end vets/ when I mutilate ya lungs and liver. . . i bend breath/
so you better swallow ya ethers and dead threaths/ y'all don't know G'IYAZ? . . . i'm like the Latina third person . . . i vend death!/ (dig it!)

for Elymax puttin me down, it's like hard labour/ cos i cause harm moment i swing my mad razor/
so he better hides when he sights this fly gator/ and only time he must show up; is when i'm bout to prove. . . i pass my neighbour!/

Switch!

y'all may call me an overprotective parent with this reply/ how I flog a child to a corrective state when he feels he's sly/
and if this kidd seeks and babble for beef or even try/ i'll be quick to disobey the bible. . . as i spare the rod and kill the child!/

Kslib claims to dead me with his pftt! ..frees/ but i'm sure to end the kid before he trigs three/
deny him the fruit of his labour. . . so he's repeated shots at me is fruitless like the fig tree!/

Son!

i'm populary known for my skepty ways/ cos I strike even when i'm yet ready/
danced with a dame i met yesterday/ now today. . . she's carrying my baby!/

**falls in a gutter**
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
the coog prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour....

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
At last airmark,,you opened this...

Thankz

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
hullabaloo. . .everywhere, hullabaloo!!
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Everybody asleep wink
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
see his opener.... he cant make 'common entrance'//his lines gat no depth,just like A-B-C-D//mine's like 'U-T-M-E'// ode! I am not ur type//

you're the type that goes out on 'g-string'//but changes into 'granny panties'//when u're told to cover ya shame//

giyaz clams to have a name but how come i dont see any?//when i stab his bragging rights// his imaginary reputation will be obituary~~gone too soon//

i'll cut off his 'right' eye,arm,ear and leg//just to make his death a 'one-sided' victory//

i am lord rahl trapped in da body of a deadly ninja//i slay iddiots with a mere 'hand gesture'//

ma nigga 'joe'..... asked if i didnt have a 'hart'//i simply replied.... i am 'madrid', i dont have 'messi'//

this 'mortal' thinks he can defeat me//cos he brags before 'combat'// 10 of ur kind cant stand me//ask around, i have been 'winning eleven'//

you on erryone's black-book//buh i shall end you 'alone'//chop you to tiny bits and send ur remains to dem all via delivery//i might be stingy buh 'there's love in sharing'//

the foool removed M and E from Ibime// cos he wanted to get rid of ME//

his diss the other day at 'lime'-rick// was a failed attempt to make his lines 'acidic'//son, you're outdated.. reminds me of dat computer program~ q-'basic'//

coogar already had a biitch//d only thing giyaz ll be 'remembered' for// was when he gave his mum and only sista to him//there-by 'making hi's three'//

ur lines are like 'dark hallways'//i am the 'sun' of ma father....biko comes closer... you need the 'light'//

i be like thunder.. first you see the light/den in a flash... you wont know what hit you~~ gbooosa//

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kslib: see his opener.... he cant make 'common entrance'//his lines gat no depth,just like A-B-C-D//mine's like 'U-T-M-E'// ode! I am not ur type//

you're the type that goes out on 'g-string'//but changes into 'granny panties'//when u're told to cover ya shame//

giyaz clams to have a name but how come i dont see any?//when i stab his bragging rights// his imaginary reputation will be obituary~~gone too soon//

i'll cut off his 'right' eye,arm,ear and leg//just to make his death a 'one-sided' victory//

i am lord rahl trapped in da body of a deadly ninja//i slay iddiots with a mere 'hand gesture'//

ma nigga 'joe'..... asked if i didnt have a 'hart'//i simply replied.... i am 'madrid', i dont have 'messi'//

this 'mortal' thinks he can defeat me//cos he brags before 'combat'// 10 of ur kind cant stand me//ask around, i have been 'winning eleven'//

you on erryone's black-book//buh i shall end you 'alone'//chop you to tiny bits and send ur remains to dem all via delivery//i might be stingy buh 'there's love in sharing'//

the foool removed M and E from Ibime// cos he wanted to get rid of ME//

his diss the other day at 'lime'-rick// was a failed attempt to make his lines 'acidic'//son, you're outdated.. reminds me of dat computer program~ q-'basic'//

coogar already had a biitch//d only thing giyaz ll be 'remembered' for// was when he gave his mum and only sista to him//there-by 'making hi's three'//

ur lines are like 'dark hallways'//i am the 'sun' of ma father....biko comes closer... you need the 'light'//

i be like thunder.. first you see the light/den in a flash... you wont know what hit you~~ gbooosa//
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2014
GIYAZZ: It's ya throat i will slit/ ya landing in a box moment my nines will split/
. . . what's these lines you bleat?/ it's like 'Spiritual feaces' . . . we 'can't feel your sshit!'/

you come soft with wits/ ya every bar tender like ya two left ttits/
so suck ya balls nitwit/ stop braggin when i'm here, you never bagged a sshit!/

Plus, greet and low ya feet/ whenever you sight G'IYAZ roll up ya street/
and don't act tough or claim ya feat/ . . . cos ffuck the cue! . . . any barbie around me is straight up meat!/

BBITCH!

this dude better stop the casual fronting// these cats not cuttin// it's less than poetry cos your raps got nothin//
you could never get big on text even if you held down the "Caps lock button"

i bet you cant decipher my lines till the whole psalms repeats// i had you shaking on your feet, when i nailed your arms and feets//
well, take your time feeding on my lines, you'll get high till the whole stance repeats//

I could have said i wanted to De-Throne You //but you's not a king and now I Own You// Im guessin av Shown You//
second time am killing you so you're getting walked all over twice like pre owned shoes//
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
u kids can touch me im walkin in a cloak/
throw u over a cliff let u choke in mid-air from a rope/
u got fire? nope, ur skills about as alive as the pope/
u aint paid u broke, this boards turnin to a joke/
bow down the rap god has spoke, the real harmonic praised lyrics/
throwin out tracks that raise the bobonic plagued spirits/
u hear it, and start sayin wow/
i dont have a problem puttin somethin shiny in ya mouth/
leave u dead and ya boys lookin for u movin wit the clouds/
crew pourin hennessy heads facin to the gorund/
when they know the truth is u a mouse/
u sqeel/
u went to the cops and played "lets make a deal"/
snitchin words for sure my chrome wheels'll peel/
comin to ya crib and whipe u out with my steel/
u gripe about keepin it real but u lyin to yaself/
act like u swipe somethin, but u put it back on that shelf/
u a little boy u still cry when ya get beat wit a belt/
screamin for ya mommy like dat b*tch gona help/
ill snap u in have like the seahawks did randell el/
remember me cause im the a survivor of the hell raisin grounds/
so calm and so sound, u rap battle kats might aswell say fuk it/
killin ya crew is like grenading fish in a bucket/
leave no remains and get my heater and untuck it/
dont bother to bounce back cause im without a doubt da toughest/
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
...we are back..

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.