Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (917603 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
coogar: the coog prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour....

lets abttle man...am a fan of you coogar and i follow your evrydrop......grant my request and lets battle...i wanna learn from you...
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
boring
Re: Flow For Rank by deathstroke(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
THE STROKE____

WAS DEATH....THE REALM OF GHOSTS/
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
teddybiyasi: boring

hit your head on the wall hater if its paining you ...hahahahahahahahah its not my fault your wack as f.uck....stop hating on those that are d.ope...
Re: Flow For Rank by deathstroke(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
petty woooooozer!

am the niggers gee/ dat spit iller freez/ and ninjas feels/ i make sisters chills/ wen i lay icy hands in der poosie """i do my tin/
.....i wouldn't let this jigger be/...until i ginger im/ check out my website. www.vizza jee/ we drop awesome flows .....that. put bitches on fire like that song of alicia keys!/

"so u geezer see/
i dnt rally round like a dance maker/ deathstroke kills wit little chance slayer/....i swear wit marvin.....nigger cnt test me...cos i d hit em wit ""the bucci"" we off to arsenal like that france player!/

Bleep the beat/ i c/o ibis/.............see goons!...i dnt lay hands on deck.....but wit a single punch! i go kill all the gees/ ......death flows rally round port novo to egypt/ .....so u all shud call me """""""MASTER""""""and huzzle for degrees!/

death-stroke!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
deathstroke: petty woooooozer!

am the niggers gee/ dat spit iller freez/ or i d better make his sister chill/ wen i pour ices on jiggers c/
.....i wouldn't let this jigger be/...until i ginger im/ check out my website vizza jee/ we drop awesome flows .....that bang like hitterkeys/

"so u geezer see/
i dnt rally round like a dance maker/ deathstroke kills wit little chance slayer/....i swear wit marvin.....nigger cnt test me...cos i d hit wit em wit ""the bucci"" we off to arsenal like that france player!/

Bleep the beat/ i c/o ibis/.............see goons!...i dnt lay hands on deck.....but wit a single punch! i go kill all the gees/ ......death flows rally round port novo to egypt/ .....so u all shud call me """""""MASTER""""""and huzzle for degrees!/

death-stroke!!!!!!

lets battle dude
Re: Flow For Rank by Tee99(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Y'all flow for rank I flow 4 the heart of it/ diss me or get me pissed/ my reply stays the same...am a man of peace!!! Netcees or textcees and mcee wanna-be am a virgin of the heat but am pregnant with words unborn and I can only use my samurai swords to knight the deserve but tonight am on reserve for what's coming/////////Dare me and fair me might hear you maybe even tear you but hear me cos Dear me have been lowkey tryin to surpress my Loki's and I avenge with no shield and call my warzone The field////////check it! I flow with eloquence call me the modern day Shakespeare of Rap-sphere/////i mail with no At@ and my fone got no number but words for the real to decypher and am the bat that fly better than most birds in the day so clear the way am here to stay and am unafraid...till I fade/// check dis!!! Lastweek I heard a ni**a scream the world is yours! The world is yours! Had to look him in the face and told him you are too weak to be scarface.lol #RapInPoeticExpression_RIPE

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
PaulThor: ...we are back..
back from Hell i guess//cus all ur occultic members nor get sense//you guys are the definition of GaYS in 9ja..-engaging in Sex//imaginin Krone phuckin limerick anus.. wish dem da Best...

Back to da matter at hand//teddybiyasi called me out//na she is chickened heart//cus she knows i wil phuck her more deeper dan the way Coogar does..
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
wack!
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: back from Hell i guess//cus all ur occultic members nor get sense//you guys are the definition of GaYS in 9ja..-engaging in Sex//imaginin Krone phuckin limerick anus.. wish dem da Best...

Back to da matter at hand//teddybiyasi called me out//na she is chickened heart//cus she knows i wil phuck her more deeper dan the way Coogar does..

out/heart smh
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Thought as much!!

scratch all you like/u still wont get it/
ma flows's like a knock out punch it gets ya confused/

while your line's like dry-sh*it... 'fighting for life'//i look at da walls of ma toilet bowl.. I see shi**t lines//i shake ma head~~giyaz 'struggled but couldnt make it'//

mate, we 'not on da same level'.... you're 'pinky'//i am 'da middle finger'//so i say.....'ffuck you bittch'//

when i flow//its a blow//see what i did to brazil...ma name is 'joachim'... and like s.perm counts.... i fffucked dem 'low'//

giyaz uses same 'tissue paper' he wipe 'an.us' with// to 'script lines'//dat Y his rhymes be like 'foul odour'//

i ll 'roast' dis modafucka like an 'xmas goat'// and he be 'suffering and smiling'// grin

i made ma lines.. 'short and precise'// 'dwarfing' em is just to di$$ ur mama's height//put da biitch on high heels and she still be on same level with ma 'thumbs up'//

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yoo.

Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
No one accepting my call out Cowards!
Re: Flow For Rank by Tee99(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Am we.ird but not MC or the one y'all call Al Yankovic/i play with words better than I do with suwe/call me the Naija Lupe and am from the north where everything its on fiasco and a nigga still gotta live a life better than a stew with just Royco...wtf! n!ggaz dem bad but this bald nigga go hard dem b!tches want me to di.ck them yeah! dey freak it! but am well kitted for other things than to stick it! I can do better and I aint even Mayweather yet I spent high school doing punches! Am weird am da vinci with no pen no ink yet I make a perfect picture in a blink and mama said I was cur.sed with a gift of Magic no wand no spell am the new Merlin and my destiny is well written fairytale get jealous and these over.zealous n!ggaz hate me cos deir b.tches wanna date me and I just wanna ma.te them no strings attach I just put the thread through the needle, I should get paid for doing what I do am done paying dues for these dudes with no side and no street cred with eyes on me like fed but they fail to realise am so vul.ture I got a third eye even when I aint flying and whatever they selling I aint buying and am so clean omo got nothing on me and Jik's got nothing to do with my future and tells these Nepa they can hold the light I see better in darkness and I got more touch than Zakki and the Nas Rakim and Biggy in me make me laugh when I see everyone gone Nicki and Iggy, thought they were all ski.rts till I saw them taking a leak like me and that's the only time they got ba.lls//thought they were Celine Dion fans too with with the wall's song but they aint far though cos I bet I heard them singing not rap so they must be skales' prodigy with no integrity/cant blame them though cos money and fame are so easy if you switch it up like El dee, ice prince or da prince and I pay my respect to Jagz and Modo and the rest I dunno#winks. Goodnyt people!!!!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jigs is back with bars, FFR should stay shut!/
it gave rise to more than half of these lame ffucks/
kr0ne, Limerick on fuckyouhard's male bbutt/
even though i could see iceskidd's got his game up/
all'a yall claim tough/ holla let's play rough/
ur gamed? We aint talkin' bout pads, we can face off/
we can kick a rap just to shut ur gay talks/
grab a mic, and let the flow bring our names up/
oh ye fake thugs/ can you run up an gees and shoot they brain box?/
keep plugging till you get his brains shut?/
wont you run faster than a plane before take off/
when you hear your aass is getting sniffed up by his main dawgs?/
your just a sea dog for the fun of it/
wearing your red hair for the ffuck of it/
an air lord or sea lord, or whatever, your just a gee destined for coffins/
i'll ran up on ya capones and snuff his aass/
while the popo show up the next to cuff your hands/
you's a cultist? Nigga your gay, some fool is getting paid off your ass/
then yall talk of class/ when yall are elementary/
boast of daggers, when shit aint necessary/
bbitch niggas that wouldnt live the age of centenary/
would end up begging they coursemates to pay them salary/

SAW

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: back from Hell i guess//cus all ur occultic members nor get sense//you guys are the definition of GaYS in 9ja..-engaging in Sex//imaginin Krone phuckin limerick anus.. wish dem da Best...

Nigga You're Wack/ Always Act Lyka Taut/....Plz Keep Teddy Outta Ya Lip B4 Couger Pull Ya Mouth.
You Always Bitching Lyka Pú$$¥/ Thinkin You're Funny/ As if You Rule This Empire/. But Watch me Put An End To Blood...lyka a Hungry Vampire../ Then Wreck Your Spine/ And Break Your Linez/ Coz Your Verse Looks Shitty....I mean They Gat me Blurred/....Even With a Glo-Sim Inserted To Your Brain......You Still Won't Rule The World!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
teddybiyasi:

out/heart smh
bitch Go phuck urself...coogar Di.ck is already weak..

Advice you to use intimacy gadgets

such as fINGERING...with your Two middle fingers..

Or Go buy a Bunch of banana dat can enter your Hole..
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: ...Even With a Glo-Sim Inserted To Your Brain......You Still Won't Rule The World!!
dis line in here shows your stil WACK.. therefore you aint worth my 'Attention' even if u be BUHARI himself...(you dig dat?

Sneeze....

da truth shall set you FREE!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: dis line in here shows your stil WACK.. therefore you aint worth my 'Attention' even if u be BUHARI himself...(you dig dat?

Sneeze....

da truth shall set you FREE!!!
Lol Na Play Ah Dey Play oh! So Don't Take it Serious brox!
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
ZLUK:

this dude better stop the casual fronting// these cats not cuttin// it's less than poetry cos your raps got nothin//
you could never get big on text even if you held down the "Caps lock button"

i bet you cant decipher my lines till the whole psalms repeats// i had you shaking on your feet, when i nailed your arms and feets//
well, take your time feeding on my lines, you'll get high till the whole stance repeats//

I could have said i wanted to De-Throne You //but you's not a king and now I Own You// Im guessin av Shown You//
second time am killing you so you're getting walked all over twice like pre owned shoes//
listen ugly ffool/ you can't cause harm to me with these bars you shoot/
Pftt! you look like a female bull/ --check. . . your mouth's the perfect size.. of your foot!/

and next you try me too/ i will be quick to divide you.. into two/
. . . i can't spar with you/ your lines' below average, and lacks 'common sense' like a nicompoo!/

Plus

you a swine mmoron/ you can't fell this great, with these rhymes? They poor/
and Your lines' common/ so no matter how much they elevate. . . once i flips my scripts. . . they kiss the floor!/

Dig it!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by willsofsteel: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ama Cloud COver, a Mystery Device Designed Beyond THOUGHTs/ForGed by the BLOoD of TEN GOds,I Stand above Heavens and Spit ERR of Intense WRATHs/If STEEL was a gay, den am Ur "X-MEHN", the Hero of The Next CLaN, STEEL's tha CoLoSSaL ONE/ Stood for all HISTORIES, even Before Age Was BORN/ma Mind UNDERGROUNd,never BURIED u Stay BELLIED, like JONAH ur Alwys a FISH am OFF tha HOOK/Read and Observe how I Broke the BOOK/Like when I Flow, am Hard to Stop Like a BAD-HABBiT/I make Haters DiG their GRAVES in Tears like a SAD RABBIT/I Bring ILLUSIONs with a Touch of SATANIC HOLD, Walk the ROAD to HADEZ, u Gain FEAR and TURN COLD/HIPhop in New Fold, I RavE u RANT, Get Called to GLORY cos to STEEL ur a SLAVE in PANT..Blast the DOOm,Rap's the BRIDE ?? I Killed The GROOM/More Syllables To Quench Ur THIRST...If u ever ILL then am the Troubles in ur CHEST... Tha Phoenix Order... Get Ready.. Steel

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kslib, I hope you garrit/ i mean how I be weaving bars, faggit/
. . . imma teach you the ropes if you wan'nit/ just try dig my every line like a rabbit!/

Son grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
You can see me as a gun shoot
cause i will go deep to your two organs in the chest, called lungs.... And when am in,, if i didn't make a kill definitely will cause lung cancer,,, and the moment you think of troops, is a moment i become bad gangster.../

(i will take your life like i'm the GIVER and leave your mum broody,,make you spit out white milk like a womans bristol,,and after dragging your life after death, take you to the holy altar- so you have to utter your confession before i slaughter/

unfortunately i have make you see ghost, tho you're scared like a chicken but death is irresistable,,

am a neuro to your nerves and toxin to your nervious system..."soon gonna shut you down... Braaaarr
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Feel that...how was that??
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2014
sosiqdude:
(i will take your life like i'm the GIVER and leave your mum broody,,make you spit out white milk like a womans bristol,,and after dragging your life after death, take you to the holy altar- so you have to utter your confession before i slaughter/

Oga you try for here, but you gasto try more, told ya before.
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2014
GIYAZZ: Oga you try for here, but you gasto try more, told ya before.

thankz man....
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 12:11am On Jul 19, 2014
Sir IBIME,,i dey Greet
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2014
GIYAZZ: Kslib, I hope you garrit/ i mean how I be weaving bars, faggit/
. . . imma teach you the ropes if you wan'nit/ just try dig my every line like a rabbit!/

Son grin

U claim ur lines solid, u knw it a lie//'p.u$sy lips' are for 'spitting juice', not bars//i picture u on a mic dropping but all i see is a p.us$y 'squirting'// lmfao!!

see the sleep inducing and slumber provoking pills he call lines?//jesus// u ask... how can someone be this boring?.... well, God yawned the moulded the biitch/

with bars,i ll beat 'you up' to induce a 'heavenly feeling'//knock you 'down' like ' earthly gravity calling'//den bury you alive 6feet below like you never saw it coming//
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 12:45am On Jul 19, 2014
sosiqdude: Sir IBIME,,i dey Greet

A monk on mic, You're rhyming bad/
You stretch lines than local dry cleaners/
Your lines are crooked, I could kill you with five straight bars/
Compress your lines, make it short like my Knickers/
And leave the long story for those building Sky scrappers!
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2014
007Bruce:

A monk on mic, You're rhyming bad/
You stretch lines than local dry cleaners/
Your lines are crooked, I could kill you with five straight bars/
Compress your lines, make it short like my Knickers/
And leave the long story for those building Sky scrappers!

smh*

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.