Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (920675 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2014
emaprince pls kindly open a thread titled the 'Day of reckoninG' teddybiyasi vs warriblood

*one-love*
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2014
We bombard geeks with WRITTENS/. . .come with the gang and have them SMITTEN/. . .how are we gonna be getting BEATEN. . ./ By these cows and dying CHICKENS?/ truth is; all these shids they SPITTING/ Isnt affecting my papers. . .so phuck their CRITICS/
cuz We all know they wouldnt be 'making papers'!!. . . .if they 'passing exams in just one SITTING!!!'/

My Punch be ENDING THE WACKS/ The metas I'm spitting are HEAVY INFACT. . .and STEADY INTACT/
as tha grave is only destination am SENDING THE GLADS/

Check it

Whoever said Giyaz RAPS CRAZY. . . .pfft, he was never d0pe. . . .I wonder why a dude would be like "AHH, MAYBE. . .hes prolly getting WACK LATELY"/
when we know how lame he culd be, infact referring to him as cray in the first place, is as funny as giving the mic to a FAT LADY/

Ion give a sèx with the style the RAPPER USE/ for none of the punches and puns he HAS ARE NEW/ You likely getting pissed now? Buh Phuck what u feel. .as long as I aint never as WACK AS YOU/. . .we saw how Teddy slung ropes round his legs, took him down like ramaDAN MALUs/. .pounced on him and beat him BLACK AND BLUE/
hes prolly disfigured now. . .so he shouldnt troll my pix again. . . .cuz when I checked his, Lo and behold, I saw some 'BIG LIPS' Like 'KANGAROOS'!!/ ^_^ (BIG LEAPS)

Ok, I'ma BADDER DUDE/

Anyone says Giyaz badder only FLATTERS THE GEEK/ He tryna eff with tha phoenix, he'd RATHER RETREAT/
Cuz we could have him in 'small particles and seal his fate up'!. . .like 'CRACKER BISCUITS'/

My houseboy heard his voice notes and was like "damn, this dude is wacker than Jonathan Singing SAMBA IN SEAT/
So if he tries to 'bite more than he can chew!'. . .I'd throw long jabs at his mouth. .and 'SCATTER HIS TEETH!!'/

My writtens are ready to END THAT GUY. . .ok CHECK THAT OUT/ Giyaz is W to the A to the C to the K, hope I SPELT THAT RIGHT?/
Went to his house, saw some GIRL STAND BY/ tried to stop me, shes like "STEP BACK NOW"/
I ran her through with the sword and I LEFT HER DOWN/
Giyaz returned home bouncing. . . .Saw his DEAD HOUSE WIFE/ He called guys from mówè, hes like "help me GET THAT LIME"/ before long, I saw him come in with some FESTAC GUYS/
Buh I still threatened and beat em off the Surface of the earth. . .so its best they all 'run underground!'. . .like 'FUEL PIPELINES!!'/

Thats 'NEYMAR'S STYLE'/

Or I should prolly change the TOPIC...This dude aint WORTH IT. . . Men! PHUCK IT/
I still cant get it outta my mind how Biyasi CRUSHED HIM/. . .Lmao tho, that shiii was FUNNY

At first, he was like "I'd WÀNK AT HER BRÉAST/ The battle line got drawn, then he TAMPERED HER CHEST/
Which got teddy really ANGERED AND VEXED/ She took shots at him as she BATTERED THA NECK. . ./ though another shot wasnt forthcoming. .yet she SHATTERED THA HEAD/ ever since, we never saw the BASTARD AT REST/ He became so dumb. . .to the point of. . . .thinking you need 'Cops!' to make a CARDIAC 'ARREST!!'/ ^_^

So let the GUY RUN FAST.... With those voice notes he'd be dropping. . .he wouldnt 'blow himself' . . .if he was a suiCIDE BOMBER/
Truth is; all his lines on those f.ucked up notes. . .seems to me like some LINED UP CRAPS/ We fed up of all those DRY, DULL RAPS/ Seems thats the only thing he knows how to do best. . .Cuz we 'Never see his tracks!'. . .like 'BLIND HUNTERS!!'/

See I'mma Cray FREEZE BUSTER/ While he nothing but a SHIIT DROPPER/ He wouldnt square up to me, I SPIT TOUGHER/
Only thing coming outta his mouth are those WEAK BLUNDERS/

he Going against our TEAM ORDER/. . .wont be long before we get this GEEK CONQUERED/
Merely Keystyling shiid. . .and I already murked him. . .Imagine what would become of him if it were a DISS PROPER!!

Pfft~Spit on ya phucking face!!

Phoenix Shiit

12 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2014
willsofsteel: The sounds of bittered Eyptian Mothers, the Agoney of the Orphan/they Lost in a Cold World, Despised By The legions Of MANY/the Fear of the UNKNoWn trapped in d END so EARLY/and Very few Smile, the Rest BARELy, starved from Growing, the Enemies Locked their Thoughts,Even in Death, dey aint KNowing, then Suddnely our Wraths IGNITE... Who are We? The WATCHERs of this REALM/, We designed By the Glory of the Rejected, on the Wacks. The Dopes CLAiM/Blood and Tears, Fear Intense,Tha PHOENIX bound By the Law, to Oppress the Proud/we give Grace to The Humble were Eva they FoUnd/stucked for a Moment, the Globe Ceased as We Stare, We return with the Inverse.. Our Names in d Clouds/our deeds will Scouts/We are The PAST of the Present in the FUTURE...we are the PHOeNIX !
dope, kr0ne, i Syt u with my micro scope cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7affa9d7

DOWNLOAD AUDIO FIRST IF YOU CAN THEN LISTEN WITH LYRICS___-IT WAS AN ACAPELLA RAP BATTLE I HAD ON FACEBOOK WITH A DUDE CALLED ARNY...................

Am bringing Armies to Kill/
Grab a spoon to scoop…am turning Arny to Meal/
When I step on the mic..take 3 steps Backward/ he's a ridiculous Coward/ ...saying he’s d.oper is like comparing Harvard with Babcock/…..i attack with Ebola, Polio and Cancer/…he can't enter my building….he only mans the door post like Club bouncers/…am a complete Spartan/….even if he stood on ‘cemented’ floors…he can't give or provide a ‘concrete answer’/ he’s not ‘gifted’ with words…he got ‘nothing from Santa’/
Am only 18 but I act 45/ am fortified/ he’s history and dead…his name’s mortified/
You don’t want me doing the 2x2 or the 3x3 or his pain multiplies/………
He was all green till I slashed with the Cutlass/ he sucks at Core Math…………so I ll’ scatch his face with ‘the claws of BODMAS’/
He couldn’t beat me in his wack fairy dream/ ....so you ll’ get torched*touched*like a ‘blackberry screen’/
Turn this to an Asia fight…bodybag and dump him in the Far East/ he drops ‘salty watery’ rhymes like he rapped and flowed on the ‘bar’beach/……I ll’ seal his fate with ‘cowries like ifa priests’/…………..he can't compose a Damn phrase/ he wont be a pope…I dominate the conclave/ he can’t *cereal*’see real things though feeds on ‘corn flakes’/ for God sake/ imma school him in 4 days/ then like Christ and the two thieves….imma hang and nail his ass on the surface/………….he lives in swarp areas/ he wont have a smooth wood though given a sand paper/ if he dares deceive/ I ll’ 'plant' my dick in his mom till she 'bears my seed'/.....with the sword in the scabbard…..i still made him bleed/……….he’s a ‘g.ay fake pastor’…..his genesis tells tales of ‘Adam and Steve’/
His mum is my give and go Concubine/…..i ll’ finger the bitch with ‘Spikes of a Porcupine’/…am rocking the gig/ if he wears glasses.....am flogging the geek/..he balls in relegation..am topping the league/……………he ll' kick the bucket/I ll’ block his profits/…he's known in bus-stops to pick a pocket/////he was a ‘twin born in Calabar’…he was killed before ‘mary slessor could stop it’/
I ll’ disfigure his posture/fracture his structure/…subject him to torture…till his heart stops to function/…..i ll’ feed him to vultures/…shake him with earthquakes and volcanic eruptions/………….’rig the ballot boxes’…..he wont win elections/.put the barbarian in everlasting detention……….or I ll’ cut his stomach open’ like ‘Caesarian Section’/.if he's fabric..imma heat him on the ironing board/…then leave the motherfucker with two damn options…..’Death by Hanging or the Firing Squad’/…on Facebook,Humpty Rules/..now his agony ‘echos like am empty room’///////////////am usain bolt on tracks...../like mikel na you go surely carry second/…my ‘dagger was clothe’…I stripped and stabbed the gay with a ‘Naked Weapon’/
I just massacered this Fake lad/…..stepped on his human rights like a brake pad/…………..am lording with a professional game/………..matter of fact,he’s not human…just an Animal with a Funny Botanical Name’/

Dope shii, but you suppose to post the guy's verse lets see if u murked him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2014
teddybiyasi: emaprince pls kindly open a thread titled the 'Day of reckoninG' teddybiyasi vs warriblood

*one-love*

why emaprince? he's a faggöt!
let airmark set it up. he's the mod now that i have sent kim to the land of no return. if airmark refuses, i will battle him & send airmark to exile.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Limerick:

Dope shii, but you suppose to post the guy's verse lets see if u murked him. cheesy

thanks man for the encouragement....i ll' post the guys own along with his AUDIO TOO.......WE HAD A TIME LIMIT SO WE BOTH HAD TO SQUEEZE BARS AND NOT PREPARE THEM WELL

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

let airmark set it up. he's the mod now that i have sent kim to the land of no return. if airmark refuses, i will battle him & send airmark to exile.
lol
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2014
teddybiyasi: lol
my love, where hast thou been?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2014
STABBING CHIMA JULIUS IN THE RIGHT EYE

get the 'red cross' to treat this creature/ cos my punches injure/
accompanied with ‘rockets of doom’…..imma launch it period/..
till he’s ‘sick of me that he craves for pills and fruitlessly seeks cure/…
burgle his heart to steal his ventricles...leave his nerves disfigured/
hit the ‘wrong note’ to worsen his plight...when I plant ‘amateur hands on his keyboard(piano)/
he wont enjoy that ‘inner peace’….am waging war to collapse his interior/
he fled from Albion……he couldn’t endure the ‘premiership’s rigor’/…..he now balls in spain with lazy bones…..that soccer league Yoruba dudes call La Ligor (la liga)/See him ‘drown’ in Awe of my Demeanour/despite claiming to be 'son of Poseidon'….that Olympian Sea-God/
Let this daft quit his pretence/ he aint efficient/
just ‘a girl born in royal home’…..watch as I sodomise this ‘innocent princess’/
Then burn his hair follicles in churches…..it smells like ‘incense in the noses of Christians’/..he aint developed the sixth sense/
..its time for his demise…the inhabitants of earth can no longer condone his Nonsense/
and if he’s ‘window shopping’ in my mall…imma close the blinds and ‘Louvre his presence’/
death is the inevitable Outcome/….i ll’ lure him to anger and push him to Tantrums/
..make him ‘ eat dictionaries’..then see if he could ‘vomit words on platforms’/..he couldn’t impress with his syllables…thus am upsetting his dessert with disastrous sandstorms/…………………
No one cares about the shit he’s stating/ or the fact that he’s pro at masturbatin.g/
but ‘ears perk up’ when I confessed….that my dick was caging the chick he was dating/..it was hard core fornicating/….
cos my shaft thrust in her clit with the ‘striking force of thunder’..like the ‘eyes of Raiden’ (mortal kombat’)/
his ‘slant rhymes’ lacked the wow factor…though placed on a Slope/ and since its glaring he can’t cope/
….i ll’ circle him with ‘molecules of anguish’….he aint got the slightest ‘atom of hope’/
and if he’s housed in the Vatican’….that holy city in the Globe/I ll’ rip Cardinals to shreds and sanction the Pope/
In the films we act/ he wont be cast/…your work rate’s got to be high….and your technique Advanced/
..learn how to maneuver fast/…and tell this dummy to focus on the future……..the ‘tipex’ he’s holding cant ‘erase his past’/
from the apex of masts / I conjured tricks that blew up his mind…..like a Taliban Blast/
tell him to offer no resistance…or I ll’ ‘Starve’ him of prosperity like an ‘Imam’s Stomach on Ramadan Fast’/
then like Pastor Jones,he ll’ march to his end at Guyana/ overgraze his forests and leave him with barren Savannahs/
he needs to upgrade and smoothen his grammar/cos if he rises today like yeast,he would drop down from the sky like the wilderness Manna’/
he needs to know the moment he cherishes can’t ‘last forever’/ it was manufactured in China/
his limbs have been broken….his name on the obituary Banner/
imma spare his mother…..i promise to take really good care of his mama/..after all she was the ‘first lady’ I bleeped………………like Mitchelle Obama/
with knives I slashed his eyelash…next time am plucking his Vision/…like ‘Harvey Dent’ he ll’ be burnt beyond recognition/
cos he’s a failed ‘Nazarene’….give him ‘Delilah’s Razor’ but he still can’t split Decisions/
so he had better lay petitions/ or I ll’ spread this ‘gospel’ to his mother on bed…………in a ‘missionary position’/
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2014
^^^

can you not just space your bars so it's more readable? why are your lines so juggled up? it's tedious reading that. space your bars - use the fücking paragraph when you change rhyme schemes.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Limerick:

bro here is his verse...his link is also there...try to download it cos majority of it is judged on delivery so the judges on fb said...THIS IS HIS VERSE AND LINK ---http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9f7a7191

M bout to spray bullets on Humpty's skull like its a Perfume/so b4 u take up da mic, swag on yo death constume.
This aint no music cos i got no beat, its ur death accapella/its owk u gon dance to ur grave even if u rock-a-fella/
like a "lyrical tower", ma rap stands cos i got a "mystical power"/am "zeus seed", stand on ma way n i'ma breakdown ur 206 bönes like "Bruce lee"/
U got bitten by a housefly n u brag u're sick/u got a poor erection thats why u cant jerk on ur chick/and d only time u clutch a piss_tøøl(pistol) is when u're holding ur dick/
No piss test bt u're pregnant with wackness/it aint a shock to me i already knew yo weakness/i'ma lay u down on ma alter n slay u so Jah Gon witness/
Niqqar am terror itself, a gaze at me gon make u panic/i'ma unleash a supersonic demonic blows on yo neck n leave u devastated like Titanic/
humpty dumpty bragged about being DOPE, bt guess what? He lost d SCOPE so i couldnt find him with MICROSCOPE/
His boy stature is an "eye catcher" cos he's shaped like d letter "i",/ y'all go check hs profile n see wit ya own "eye"/i'ma hang him with a "tie" so his family gon shed tears n scream "goodbye"/
Am d only rapper that "kills", i'ma chip off this potatoe "pills", ending d gimmick to his "skills" cos he's far 4rm "ill"/
even if he records his shits with a samsung 'galazy', he still wont be a 'star'/
kid u aint need to FIGHT BACK n pls save us ur FEEDBACK/the battle line is 'drawn' so im here to 'erase' u WACK kid with ma POWER PACK/then split ur corpse into 4 so ur ghost gon play QUARTER BACK/

Boy u aint my LEVEL/i'ma throw u out lyk God did the DEVIL/
U claim u got a new STYLE bt ur brain waves are STERILE/even if u cut down ur bushy hairs u still aint gon think CLEAR/
Ur dad might be dead n am here to help u so make a DOZEN WISH/ur mama might have been a fisher cos when i fuckd her whale_sized pussy, it smelled lyk a FROZEN FISH/. . .

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2014
when was this battle? i mean, how long ago was this?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2014
coogar: ^^^

can you not just space your bars so it's more readable? why are your lines so juggled up? it's tedious reading that. space your bars - use the fücking paragraph when you change rhyme schemes.

thanks..word.....maybe its because ur using a phone....its very readable on my computer dude....anyway ve tried modifying it
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2014
coogar: when was this battle? i mean, how long ago was this?

its on a groupnames drd on facebook......3 days ago bro..........i posted my verse for the battle previously...and i posted my opponents own now..........
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
thanks..word.....maybe its because ur using a phone....its very readable on my computer dude....anyway ve tried modifying it

this is what i saw on the desktop version & it's unreadable.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1567004_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

try & space your bars when you change the rhyme scheme.

iamaromolaeran:
its on a groupnames drd on facebook......3 days ago bro..........i posted my verse for the battle previously...and i posted my opponents own now..........

does your opponent come on NL? i think he bit my pistol/holding your dïck scheme in his verse. i wrote that in january against ibime.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2014
i dont think you know how long ve been following you on nairaland...a. a fan man..trust me you have MANY FANS AND U DONT EVEN KNOW...EVEN THOSE THAT HATE YOU LIKE YOUR RHYMES BUT THEY WONT SAY IT...YOUR D.OPE DUDE...DONT RELENT......//// I KNEW HE BIT THE LINES--- I DEFENDED YOU AND SAID THEY WERE YOUR LINES--COOGAR...I WAS SUPPORTED BY A FELLOW NAIRALANDER.........HE LATER ADMITTED HE BIT IT BUT I TOLD THE JUDGES NOT TO DISQUALIFY AFTERALL ITS JUST AN INTERNET BATTLE------ IF YOU THINK AM LYING HERE'S THE LINK TO THE FACEBOOK BATTLE--READ THE COMMENTS AND EVERTHING ----https://www./237889079736729/281030342089269/?comment_id=282503488608621&notif_t=like
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

this is what i saw on the desktop version & it's unreadable.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1567004_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

try & space your bars when you change the rhyme scheme.

does your opponent come on NL? i think he bit my pistol/holding your dïck scheme in his verse. i wrote that in january against ibime.

IMMA TRY MODIFY IT NOW...VE BEEN BATTLING ON FACEBOOK FOR SO LONG AND AM NOT USED TO THIS NAIRALAND FORMAT.......THANKS FOR THE ADVISE
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
IMMA TRY MODIFY IT NOW...VE BEEN BATTLING ON FACEBOOK FOR SO LONG AND AM NOT USED TO THIS NAIRALAND FORMAT.......THANKS FOR THE ADVISE

so kim introduced you to NL from facebook or how did you discover this place?
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
SHOTS AT 007BRUCE
israel to gaza,
ur a fool to goad my urge/ dude, ur hopes are gone/
cos i've come to show ya flaw/ with cannons . . to blow ur hut/
so beware of drones and bombs!
ur dehydratin, ur flows are poor/ that's why u'll be roped and flogged/
till u croak like frog . . then make u food for the sharks, as i throw u overboard!/
it's worse than trojan war/ on the rocks i've honed my swords/
to slit ur throat and jaws/ dissect ur bones and joints/
and sacrifice ur soul ta gods!!/
forks with hos and broads/ my dick will stroke ur mom/ while my salty hands shove her ccunts/
then pay her bountifully, with my loads of cum!
i sit with d.opes and dons/ u sit with rogues and thugs/
while ur seekin loans and jobs/ am makin dough and funds/
gettin green everyday like am globacom!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
noooo not kim man........i was googling Rap battle competitions in nigeria...then they showed a blog named nairaland...i registered and came to the rap battle section and started reading verses....i know ibime is dope,a dude called sauron,mikuz is super dope man...then your D.ope man seriously.....i aint tripping just saying hard facts------ i just think ya'll need to do more audio battles and maybe organise a rap battle competition in which people can come and witnesss--you know LIVE RAP BATTLES LIKE A PARTY.....WE CAN ORGANISE IT....PPLE WOULD PAY TO COME IN...WE JUST NEED CO-OPERATION...BUT THERE'S A DUDE CALLED OFOKASIBE HERE--SERIOUSLY THAT NIGGA.A AINT THAT D.OPE..I COULD EASILY TAKE HIM DOWN...HE BRAGS TOO MUCH.................TOO MUCHHHHHHHH......
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: SHOTS AT 007BRUCE
israel to gaza,
ur a fool to goad my urge/ dude, ur hopes are gone/
cos i've come to show ya flaw/ with cannons . . to blow ur hut/
so beware of drones and bombs!
ur dehydratin, ur flows are poor/ that's why u'll be roped and flogged/
till u croak like frog . . then make u food for the sharks, as i throw u overboard!/
it's worse than trojan war/ on the rocks i've honed my swords/
to slit ur throat and jaws/ then dissect ur bones and joints/
then sacrifice ur soul ta gods!!/
forks with hos and broads/ my dick will stroke ur mom/ while my salty hands shove her ccunts/
then pay her bountifully, with my loads of cum!
i sit with d.opes and dons/ u sit with rogues and thugs/
while ur seekin loans and jobs/ am makin dough and funds/
gettin green everyday like am globacom!

bloody hell!
fückyouhard is starting to scare me on this forum. wait - are you using a ghostwriter? are you related to loaded lux or hollow da don?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

noooo not kim man........i was googling Rap battle competitions in nigeria...then they showed a blog named nairaland...i registered and came to the rap battle section and started reading verses....i know ibime is dope,a dude called sauron,mikuz is super dope man...then your D.ope man seriously.....i aint tripping just saying hard facts------ i just think ya'll need to do more audio battles and maybe organise a rap battle competition in which people can come and witnesss--you know LIVE RAP BATTLES LIKE A PARTY.....WE CAN ORGANISE IT....PPLE WOULD PAY TO COME IN...WE JUST NEED CO-OPERATION...BUT THERE'S A DUDE CALLED OFOKASIBE HERE--SERIOUSLY THAT NIGGA.A AINT THAT D.OPE..I COULD EASILY TAKE HIM DOWN...HE BRAGS TOO MUCH.................TOO MUCHHHHHHHH...... SO DO YOU BATTLE ON FACEBOOK COOGAR?
Re: Flow For Rank by HEnemona(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
I've c0me with my bars to scar this victim/
the gay is weeping/
als0 came with my literature textb0ok,so if he's the best,then they're sarcastically speaking/!!

My gestures aren't 'warm',i bring em in-salts/
to say he's nice with the 'p0rn',dat must be video rated eighteen plus/
when he rap,d shit sucks/
so we'll need a g0od shepherd to c0ntr0l dis 'in-fl0cks'/!!!

I'll start by crushing the criminal's pelvis/buh at his funeral,i wanna cut of his leqs,''be-feeting" funeral service/!!!

He's wrecked to the roots/he's destined to l0se/what an ill-fated shepherd he'll l0se his "herd" ,its the truth/!!!

Call it an 0xym0r0n,he's suffering and laughing at him self,c0mic pain/leave salvati0n to christ,i'm c0ming wif flames to make this f0ol 'burn again'/!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

bloody hell!
fückyouhard is starting to scare me on this forum. wait - are you using a ghostwriter? are you related to loaded lux or hollow da don?
no way! people here underrate me a lot. only krone knows me, we used to battle on 2go then whatsapp. the fool introduced me to this place but i just hate how he overestimated kim, who's not even better than me. once i battle both of them i'll leave

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

CHECK IT NOW MAN....VE SPACED THE BARS..I THINK THEY LOOK BETTER NOW.....THANKS FOR UR HELP...I NEED A BATTLE HERE THOUGH...CAN YOU SET ME UP WITH ANY NEWBIE LIKE ME/
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

Emaprince, ojoawo and mikuz still have rights to pop battle threads. Meanwhile watch ya back axe may land on you soon. tongue
Re: Flow For Rank by HEnemona(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
I c/o ya@teddy
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
noooo not kim man........i was googling Rap battle competitions in nigeria...then they showed a blog named nairaland...i registered and came to the rap battle section and started reading verses....i know ibime is dope,a dude called sauron,mikuz is super dope man...then your D.ope man seriously.....i aint tripping just saying hard facts------ i just think ya'll need to do more audio battles and maybe organise a rap battle competition in which people can come and witnesss--

this is leisure for most of us but i get where you are coming from though. some people are serious about this art but you should understand some of us just do it to kill boredom. audio & live battle stuff? i am way too busy to hit the studio these days & smoke the mic. that era is long gone.

you know LIVE RAP BATTLES LIKE A PARTY.....WE CAN ORGANISE IT....PPLE WOULD PAY TO COME IN...WE JUST NEED CO-OPERATION...BUT THERE'S A DUDE CALLED OFOKASIBE HERE--SERIOUSLY THAT NIGGA.A AINT THAT D.OPE..I COULD EASILY TAKE HIM DOWN...HE BRAGS TOO MUCH.................TOO MUCHHHHHHHH...... SO DO YOU BATTLE ON FACEBOOK COOGAR?

i enjoyed reading ofoka's written. dude just clowns. he did that to bring humour & comedy to this zone back then.

i never battled on facebook - i never even knew people battled there until i came here & saw people discussing their facebook duels.

fuckyouhard: no way! people here underrate me a lot. only krone knows me, we used to battle on 2go then whatsapp. the fool introduced me to this place but i just hate how he overestimated kim, who's not even better than me. once i battle both of them i'll leave

if they underrate you, i don't.
i think you deserve a shot - airmark should set it up. you should take on mikuz, ema prince or krone himself. limerick has improved a lot too since i first came across him.

where's airmark?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
airmark:
Emaprince, ojoawo and mikuz still have rights to pop battle threads. Meanwhile watch ya back axe may land on you soon. tongue

which axe?
if that axe falls unjustly, i will take you out of your lofty position. i have got connections at the top, don't mess with me.

iamaromolaeran:
CHECK IT NOW MAN....VE SPACED THE BARS..I THINK THEY LOOK BETTER NOW.....THANKS FOR UR HELP...I NEED A BATTLE HERE THOUGH...CAN YOU SET ME UP WITH ANY NEWBIE LIKE ME/

speak to airmark, bro!
he's the daddy of battle contests. do you think you can outrap teddy?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

if they underrate you, i don't.
i think you deserve a shot - airmark should set it up. you should take on mikuz, ema prince or krone himself. limerick has improved a lot too since i first came across him.

where's airmark?
i have a fight today with emmaprince hostin. my next fight will be against krone for sure. we ve been battlin for a long time but this time i want it on nl
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

which axe?
if that axe falls unjustly, i will take you out of your lofty position. i have got connections at the top, don't mess with me.

speak to airmark, bro!
he's the daddy of battle contests. do you think you can outrap teddy?

you aint seen me rap....am ready to take on teddy .........how do we do this? how many bars

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.