Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (920684 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
kr0ne:
You don't know Jason. He a troublemaker. It's not even about Coogar nudging him, that's his nature. I had the chance to take his id coz I recreated it immediately after the Tsunami, and had to force him to admit that Fuckyouhard was Jason before giving him the password. So it's no mistake if I call him my son. He's never won me in a brawl, ask him. Plus I taught him what multies means; before now he was doing one syllabic rhyme with the rest of the wackass crew on Whatsapp, headed by one artiste called Nik who, in Bis' way, "has been developing for 10 years!" I'd be vexed if I didn't know the kind of person he is. I still have his number, though he deleted his FB account and blocked me on Whatsapp for fear of personals.
So, guy, bone
lwkmgrin
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

you niggaz are taking this rap shït way too serious. loosen up with the pre-historical gists. if you got problems with him, step into the ring & sort it like grown men.

krone is already in the ring
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
this thread was locked cos of this, now its started again
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

you niggaz are taking this rap shït way too serious. loosen up with the pre-historical gists. if you got problems with him, step into the ring & sort it like grown men.
I don't have any problem with my son o. He's been nursing grievances against me since he was disqualified from the failed rookies tourney. But no be my fault na. Lol!
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oh well, i guess the thread ll be locked again..

Smh!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
oga, your mouth too much... So you're tryna say you'll floor mikuz,,,, krone called ya out, but you kept on ducking nd picking on cheap oppositions,,, accept the callout nd stop blowing your own horn! angry

Great then. Lets do it Friday - 6pm. 24 lines. Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard . . .
No long thing!
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
mikuz:

No long thing!
after krone, i have my schedule
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
ZLUK: this thread was locked cos of this, now its started again

shattap, miss jackson!
who are you & what's your credibility to start yapping about a locked thread? even if you are a fücking a moderator of this section, it still doesn't give you the hutzpah to spew balderdash!

mikuz:
No long thing!

friday is too far, lazy fowl!
i wonder what would become of your credibility if you lose to FYH. i can't wait to see the outcome.
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
drop more flows guys..... No chit chats....
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: after krone, i have my schedule

Lol I quoted the wrong person. You can as well forget it. I do not battle cowards. Fight never start and you're already shaking. If you can't write 24 lines in two days then you are not even good enough to even clean Icekidd's shoes. You dey claim don over a battle win against Ckushy?
Smh. You claim all my battle wins in NL were as a result of my influence as a mod, now I don step down and ready to battle you, you don go cold and quiet like The Artic. You are just ranting like a motorpark agbero. Go and take a look at the records again. Una no go ever learn.

Schedule ko pebble ni,
Lol . . you are looking for 2 months to write against Mikuz. I don't fight cowards. If you can't write 24 lines in 3 days then you really need to think about quiting. Mikuz you don suffer sha. See person wey no fit make it out of the preliminery stage of a rookie tourney dey claim James Bond for where you dey too. Lol.

I do not why you new ones do not learn. This was how Teddybiyasi was claiming Mrs. Iron Lady - claiming she go eviserate, decapitate and obliterate me for my back, I called her out and she started shivering. You don dey rant ya own now, I don call you out and you're claiming GEJ needs to first make a trip to Antanannarivo to return in two months before you'll write 24 lines.
Smh . . .

Who even know you around these parts? You are a nobody. What would I gain if I beat you? In the same vein, if you think about where niggas would rate you if you beat Mikuz, then you'll realise you the biggest coward in NL history. Take Cooger for example, he beat Mikuz and you rookies started worshipping him. One of you went as far as ranking him as NL's finest lyricist in history.

Goodbye!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
mikuz:
I do not why you new ones do not learn. This was how Teddybiyasi was claiming Mrs. Iron Lady - claiming she go eviserate, decapitate and obliterate me for my back, I called her out and she start shivering. You don dey rant ya own now, I don call you out and you're claiming GEJ needs to first make a trip to Antanannarivo to return in two months before you'll write 24 lines.

it seems you are suffering from selective amnesia.

teddy destroying mikuz:
mikuz will get shocked and stabbed/ when my electric bars joins my rap/
the dwag is a dull fool that preys on razor n claim his sharp!!

wonder how many days it took you to compose those lines/
the broad, as lord, support, void dumb head always running out of rhymes/
you're a wack son of Adam that can only "juice up' when it comes to brawling lime!

ibime räped kim a$s more than thrice/ he left you to bear a shameful cross like Jesus Christ/
now their is nothing more that I need than your 'slaughter price'/

………cus I'll come to end your life at all cost/
remember it was a joke at first/ but now it gonna end up worst/

have been keeping my nuclear punch save/
.....its highly destructive with radioactive wave/
since death is what he craves/…… I'll beat 'kim-belly' dead with stomach ache in essay titled 'mining diamond in his grave'

I'm a lyrical gangster who spit to kill pops/ this dwag is a waste bin cus his always filled with rhyme/fillers……
...prolly stating that he's a disgrace to hiphop/ I mean no harm but his leg will surely b lost if he tries to live up/

……against me, he will receive massive beating/mikuz is more like incongruous fool with numerous Perkins but still not fit in/
boy you're so harmless like a girl undies, no wonder why ya punch are never hitting/

grab ur bible and learn the fear of ur God/ and let's see if He'd spare ur curse/
……cos Teddy's here to taunt and shred ur guts/ Kim Kardashian, u wear high heels to stay on top……yet I'm above u, and not even ur 'stretched lines' will make u 'measure up'/
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
mikuz lol
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Coogar is synonymous with chitchats! Airmark close this place or ban the guy na

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
zu kim, just shut the fork up! ur still the beetch u are! rookies tourney? why wud i pass when u were the ONLY judge?? i had one of the best verses in that prelim but ur main target was to use that avenue and get at vickybash. how sad it was another kim affair. u've been a gay for a long time, we all know that
i've been callin u out for a long time but u kept silent like u didn't notice. now they say am duckin krone but i have a battle with bruce tonight. why shouldn't i battle him first before u?? but quote me, if krone doesn't turn up set up our thread. kim vs fuckyouhard
beetch!
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
mikuz:

Lol I quoted the wrong person. You can as well forget it. I do not battle cowards. Fight never start and you're already shaking. If you can't write 24 lines in two days then you are not even good enough to even clean Icekidd's shoes. You dey claim don over a battle win against Ckushy?
Smh. You claim all my battle wins in NL were as a result of my influence as a mod, now I don step down and ready to battle you, you don go cold and quiet like The Artic. You are just ranting like a motorpark agbero. Go and take a look at the records again. Una no go ever learn.

Schedule ko pebble ni,
Lol . . you are looking for 2 months to write against Mikuz. I don't fight cowards. If you can't write 24 lines in 3 days then you really need to think about quiting. Mikuz you don suffer sha. See person wey no fit make it out of the preliminery stage of a rookie tourney dey claim James Bond for where you dey too. Lol.

I do not why you new ones do not learn. This was how Teddybiyasi was claiming Mrs. Iron Lady - claiming she go eviserate, decapitate and obliterate me for my back, I called her out and she started shivering. You don dey rant ya own now, I don call you out and you're claiming GEJ needs to first make a trip to Antanannarivo to return in two months before you'll write 24 lines.
Smh . . .

Who even know you around these parts? You are a nobody. What would I gain if I beat you? In the same vein, if you think about where niggas would rate you if you beat Mikuz, then you'll realise you the biggest coward in NL history. Take Cooger for example, he beat Mikuz and you rookies started worshipping him. One of you went as far as ranking him as NL's finest lyricist in history.

Goodbye!

Leave the kid alone and face me, rematch things, 30lines, we drop on thursday. You game?
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
This time I should be dropping lenient/ as it wouldnt change the fact I'm a storming genius/
I jes hope Giyaz has gotten treatment/
Well thats none of my ffucking buisness/
Warriblood, his ffuck up has been treated. . .hes weightless. . . .I should have said Kr0ne took out his body fitness/
he'd be Snubbing this verse/
he sure to be mute, I got this feeling the nigger would walk with pretense/
Steady dropping lame puns in some Sturdy Sequence/
Lets talk about since when I've been mugging these jerks/ Tho I'm not the illest/
But it would be unmeasurable. . . .if you was asked. . .to rate the size of my Bulky Sickness/
And though, JigSaw is a friend of mine/
Not the type willing to See the death of Lime/
But he pisses me off whilst having me tagged on those effed up Lines/ where he fell off rhymes/
So while he'd be Struggling to push me off. . . .I'd be quick to bring 'recipes of death!'. .and Kill the Nerd on thyme!!/
And if Khena says shii of how he got Jig murked. . .I'ma swing blades to Cut the bozo quickly/ with that Jam packed verse of his, nearly with togo lyrics/
Then proove to the world. . . .of how dumb he is. . . .for hes the type that thinks you need a 'twitter' handle. . .to 'follow' instincts!!/
Remember last time the phoenix dropped?/ How we Steadily took out a silly mod/ We simply came with a 2-edged Sword/
the whole platform bled its blood/
Men's bodies floated on the edge. . . .Of some bunch of oceans made of mud/
I jez hope now. . .you've recalled/ so these peeps should try avoid our thud/
If they scared of Quivering at the sight of gods/
We make thugs flee, destroying bandits/
and our form of attack is what you r lacking/
you clearly lack the tactics/ so we leave the 'foe cursed'. . .like monks on 'praying mantis!!'/
Travelling deep in the hollow abyss/
Feeling the heat of the black serpents hiss/
as we kill dudes, hang few on air . . . .then leave a 'whole! on the floor'. . . .like a 'home for rabbits!!'/
You seeing verse drop in portions/
trust me, you should tredd yours with caution/
Cuz you could see ya death come with tortures/
As in, we ready to club these ffools to death. . . .and noone would say shiit. . .End of Discussion!!

Tha Phoenix

9 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lmao @ follow instinct grin
Nice one, Limerick

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
kr0ne: Lmao @ follow instinct grin
Nice one, Limerick
Lol, grin . . . Still waiting for kim to accept my Call out tho grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
teddybiyasi: ain't too rusty think I could take three at a time warriblood, iamaromolaeran n HEnemona Friday 9pm
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
teddybiyasi: mikuz lol

True talk, no be joke. You new ones make me laugh. The easiest way for y'll to shoot to fame is by battling Mikuz, ask Siddoggg and the one hit wonder. The former got ranked as the 3rd best lyricist in NL cos he drew a match with Mikuz while the latter is now been worshipped and rated the best lyricist NL have seen. Its very difficult for y'll to make break out without squaring up to a top notch nigga here. Go check my records, people started to shiver at the sound of my name after my first battle with Ibime. Dbr and Ibime were the only top rated netcees then, as a newbie then, I battled Ibime and my career took a twist. Niggas started using Mikuz' raps to rate how good they are. No be mouth. Presently Loonat11k, Mikuz, Siddoggg,Thunder and Ema Prince are NL's finest, hussle to fight any of them and see for yourself. I offered you a golden chance to stardom but you blew it. Battling ants and fireflies won't get you any where. Stop listening to these massive deceivers, their hype ll only bring you down. Where has ya win over Giyaz gotten you to?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
mikuz:
True talk, no be joke. You new ones make me laugh. The easiest way for y'll to shoot to fame is by battling Mikuz, ask Siddoggg and the one hit wonder. The former got ranked as the 3rd best lyricist in NL cos he drew a match with Mikuz while the latter is now been worshipped and rated the best lyricist NL have seen.

mikuz, don't feel salty.
maybe, just maybe if you had beaten the "one hit wonder", he wouldn't have been rated the best on NL. you aided the one hit wonder's meteoric rise when you lost out like a whining bïtch.

Its very difficult for y'll to make break out without squaring up to a top notch nigga here. Go check my records, people started to shiver at the sound of my name after my first battle with Ibime. Dbr and Ibime were the only top rated netcees then, as a newbie then, I battled Ibime and my career took a twist.

no wonder you were quick to rise. the competition was weak when you arrived here. no one can deny coogar has raised the bar here. ever since january, the quality of the penmanship is now through the roof. all those your never-landing punches quickly got exposed by textcees who could see through your edo gimmick.

Niggas started using Mikuz' raps to rate how good they are. No be mouth. Presently Loonat11k, Mikuz, Siddoggg,Thunder and Ema Prince are NL's finest, hussle to fight any of them and see for yourself. I offered you a golden chance to stardom but you blew it. Battling ants and fireflies won't get you any where. Stop listening to these massive deceivers, their hype ll only bring you down. Where has ya win over Giyaz gotten you to?

kim, an independent observer said you are not amongst the top 5. why are you putting yourself anywhere near the top-tier battlers? ema prince & thunder are baby-rappers, loonat11k is yet to grow his wisdom teeth & mikuz is a topical rapper.....he's not a battler.

stop bullying teddy.
she's about to catch up with you & kill you soon. step your pen game up & win 2-3 battles before summer rounds off. you have taken enough losses to be relevant in this zone. how the mighties have fallen - if not for the fact that airmark is your friend with benefit, you shouldn't even be posting here again.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
sMH for faqz tho. In other news, I'm Bach
Re: Flow For Rank by Slenderman: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=Limerick]This time I should be dropping lenient/ as it wouldnt change the fact I'm a storming genius/
I jes hope Giyaz has gotten treatment/
Well thats none of my ffucking buisness/
Warriblood, his ffuck up has been treated. . .hes weightless. . . .I should have said Kr0ne took out his body fitness/
he'd be Snubbing this verse/
he sure to be mute, I got this feeling the nigger would walk with pretense/
Steady dropping lame puns in some Sturdy Sequence/
Lets talk about since when I've been mugging these jerks/ Tho I'm not the illest/
But it would be unmeasurable. . . .if you was asked. . .to rate the size of my Bulky Sickness/
And though, JigSaw is a friend of mine/
Not the type willing to See the death of Lime/
But he pisses me off whilst having me tagged on those effed up Lines/ where he fell off rhymes/
So while he'd be Struggling to push me off. . . .I'd be quick to bring 'recipes of death!'. .and Kill the Nerd on thyme!!/
And if Khena says shii of how he got Jig murked. . .I'ma swing blades to Cut the bozo quickly/ with that Jam packed verse of his, nearly with togo lyrics/
Then proove to the world. . . .of how dumb he is. . . .for hes the type that thinks you need a 'twitter' handle. . .to 'follow' instincts!!/
Remember last time the phoenix dropped?/ How we Steadily took out a silly mod/ We simply came with a 2-edged Sword/
the whole platform bled its blood/
Men's bodies floated on the edge. . . .Of some bunch of oceans made of mud/
I jez hope now. . .you've recalled/ so these peeps should try avoid our thud/
If they scared of Quivering at the sight of gods/
We make thugs flee, destroying bandits/
and our form of attack is what you r lacking/
you clearly lack the tactics/ so we leave the 'foe cursed'. . .like monks on 'praying mantis!!'/
Travelling deep in the hollow abyss/
Feeling the heat of the black serpents hiss/
as we kill dudes, hang few on air . . . .then leave a 'whole! on the floor'. . . .like a 'home for rabbits!!'/
You seeing verse drop in portions/
trust me, you should tredd yours with caution/
Cuz you could see ya death come with tortures/
As in, we ready to club these ffools to death. . . .and noone would say shiit. . .End of Discussion!!

Tha Phoenix[/quote haha limerick
Takin shots at evribodi
I hope guykhena wil reply
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chats aplenty. . . this is not a playground. . .

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Slenderman: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ibime: Chats aplenty. . . this is not a playground. . .
y dnt u drop bars so odas can folo
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Fact: Mikuz is wack, I checked virtually all his battles on fb, he got murked easily. . .he only managed to win some wack newbies. . . . . Hes just over hyped here; Blaq Killed him on fb, Ink murdered him several times(as in, one too many times), Siddoggg whooped severally as well. . .sleak, U3 wasnt left out of the promo beatings. . .hes even having a battle this week at R.G and Hes gonna be whooped for sure, I can bet my life on it. . .yet you'all be saying mikuz is dope. . . He only wins battles on NL and that was why he ran away from fb.

He'd be calling himself a d0pe gee yet his d0peness only rotates in one place. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Slenderman: haha limerick
Takin shots at evribodi
I hope guykhena wil reply
I dnt need him to

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.