Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (920660 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by HEnemona(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
As i j0in/my rap's delights0me/stab a needle to his eyes to make em see my p0int/!

I've gat kids running/
s0 here's a brief warninq/take ya maths note,length *breath*height,c0s i spit v0lumes/!!!

They 'mark'ing my 'p0o',even in 'j0hns',it's kinda hard to get dis "shitty" kids off the bible/Y0u had better prepare to get naked,c0s at dis m0ment,yhu'll be striped off ya title/!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: i have a fight today with emmaprince hostin. my next fight will be against krone for sure. we ve been battlin for a long time but this time i want it on nl

i like your spirit....
it's on airmark & emaprince to set this up. i am up for lyrical beatdowns. it's time to test the credibility of the so called top-tier textcees of NL.

iamaromolaeran:
you aint seen me rap....am ready to take on teddy .........how do we do this? how many bars

teddy needs to agree though. go & cajole her into it. if she agrees then the mods have no power than to set the battle up.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=coogar]

i like your spirit....
it's on airmark & emaprince to set this up. i am up for lyrical beatdowns. it's time to test the credibility of the so called top-tier textcees of NL.

teddy needs to agree though. go & cajole her into it. if she agrees then the mods have no power than to set the battle up.[/quote

this is great...my first battle is a chick...i hope i get laid.......okay i ll'
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
who else i fit take on oooooo.... i dey come
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=coogar]

i like your spirit....

teddy needs to agree though. go & cajole her into it. if she agrees then the mods have no power than to set the battle up.[/quote

the problem is i dont even know this teddy or her user name
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
ZLUK: who else i fit take on oooooo.... i dey come

here.....lets go .........lets battle..you in?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
this is great...my first battle is a chick...i hope i get laid.......okay i ll'

don't kid with teddy o
she's the "o-ren-ishii" of this zone. if you don't win, your credibility goes outta the window. teddy is the product of lauryn hill & clifford orji. she eats her opponents lyrically.

you have been warned! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jason, you're free to say whatever you like but please don't lie with my name. I only told you to come over and improve your texceeing skill, as you'd meet dopeheads. I never overrated anyone, and if I'd do it should be Ibime. And even when you came you appeared like a ghost, thinking I wouldn't know. See your life!
And, lastly, don't forget to tell them you learned from me grin
You know me as a very busy person. Most of my verses here are straight frees, not the pre-written shii you do. Calm down, son. I'm still your daddy grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: no way! people here underrate me a lot. only krone knows me, we used to battle on 2go then whatsapp. the fool introduced me to this place but i just hate how he overestimated kim, who's not even better than me. once i battle both of them i'll leave
oga, your mouth too much... So you're tryna say you'll floor mikuz,,,, krone called ya out, but you kept on ducking nd picking on cheap oppositions,,, accept the callout nd stop blowing your own horn! angry
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
kr0ne: Jason, you're free to say whatever you like but please don't lie with my name. I only told you to come over and improve your texceeing skill, as you'd meet dopeheads. I never overrated anyone, and if I'd do it should be Ibime. And even when you came you appeared like a ghost, thinking I wouldn't know. See your life!
You know me as a very busy person. Most of my verses here are straight frees, not the pre-written shii you do. Calm down, son. I'm still your daddy grin
pls don't let this re.tard fool u/ am a freestyle guru/
i can keystyle voodoo/ and strike him with amadioha, the eastern juju!
speak to me in lyrical terms, boy cool

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
oga, your mouth too much... So you're tryna say you'll floor mikuz,,,, krone called ya out, but you kept on ducking nd picking on cheap oppositions,,, accept the callout nd stop blowing your own horn! angry
i can floor ur washed up kim and the braggin krone in the same week. now turn around and go play with ur toy. don't quote me again!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

here.....lets go .........lets battle..you in?

battle you? thats like going back to basics// you no breakout rapper, you still in shackles and cages//
you bit those lines you used to battle on pages// you can still feed on my lines cos lyrically, you've been starving for ages//

you keep coming here with lines claiming you just thought of it// Dude, we know they all lies, and we bored of it//
if they cant be better, dont crap the board with it// your acapella wack, the only person wacker was the one who records your sh*t//

the way you text, its a circle fuckinnn pointless// and anyone who say you drugs aint fuckinnnn honest//
your line that we mocking- all aweless// am REAL, you ball in the low leagues, keep forming Donestk//

you seem good with crying, so i guess you do better at loosing// nobody gave you any attention cos your metas were squeezing//
coogar had to teach you, student, better excuse me// your audio spits are laughter infusing//

or why do you think you getting ignored brother, tell it// your verse always stretching like your mothers belly//
no one needs the talk nor the beef youre selling// if i battle you, i'll smoke you just like another deli//

if i battle you now, i'll show you weak to the core// if the thread get set up, am sure you'll take a week to report//
even if you show, i'll fck u up so bad, i:ll be like the dickkkk in the war// it'll be one sided, your face, i'll leave in distort//
till the vets here agree, you aint made for here, and quickly deport//

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
ain't too rusty think I could take three at a time warriblood, iamaromolaeran n HEnemona Friday 9pm
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
teddybiyasi: ain't too rusty think I could take three at a time warriblood, iamaromolaeran n HEnemona Friday 9pm
why don't we have a complimentary, romantic kind of brawl wink i'll use sweet words for u
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
fuckyouhard: i can floor ur washed up kim and the braggin krone in the same week. now turn around and go play with ur toy. don't quote me again!!!!
stfu! angry
if you are so sure of urself,
instead of telling emmaprince to set thread for u nd bruce, y not you nd krone?

But no, you'd rather flap wings nd duck real encounters like an agric fowl!

First you denied nd said you dont know krone, saying he'll cook up lies as personals!
Now you're confessing!

just cos coogar has been playing with ya medulla,, the lenght nd breadth of ya head has been increasing spontaniously!

So now you think you can floor mik. I'm sure your name is joseph not jason,, keep dwelling in your daydream.
Cos he didnt qualify you for a tourney, u've been bittered eversince then! Kid!

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
only virgins with hymens would call kim a dopehead. i've taken time to scan his past brawls, the only reason he's been winnin is the influence he has here. he's only good in freestyles. when u talk of dopeheads (i mean people whose lyrics can motivate u) start with ibime, coogar, siddoggg, dj5naira, emmaprince and thunderstorm. kim was good, but now he's so washed up like fake jeans. his lines against teddymiyaki in the fake ffr thread was ridiculous. so if you bastards still believe he's ur god ask him to accept my callout
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
teddybiyasi: ain't too rusty think I could take three at a time warriblood, iamaromolaeran n HEnemona Friday 9pm

you would be too spent to take 3 at a time. give iamaromo a shot today. henemona can get his shot on friday. warriblood is a nonentity, don't waste bars on that mentally-indigent faggöt!

fuckyouhard: only virgins with hymens would call kim a dopehead. i've taken time to scan his past brawls, the only reason he's been winnin is the influence he has here. he's only good in freestyles. when u talk of dopeheads (i mean people whose lyrics can motivate u) start with ibime, coogar, siddoggg, dj5naira, emmaprince and thunderstorm. kim was good, but now he's so washed up like fake jeans. his lines against teddymiyaki in the fake ffr thread was ridiculous. so if you bastards still believe he's ur god ask him to accept my callout

if you come with the heat like you did against ckushy, you would beat mikuz. even ibime had to confess recently that mikuz isn't a good battle rapper.

he's a good writer though.....and he infuses 70% of what it takes in text-battling but his verses lack the punches. i am ready to put £1000 bet on it that you would destroy mikuz completely if he steps into the ring with you.

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
ZLUK: who else i fit take on oooooo.... i dey come
Hi
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
dumb f@g, lets see if you'll get past bruice tonight!
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
kr0ne: Jason, you're free to say whatever you like but please don't lie with my name. I only told you to come over and improve your texceeing skill, as you'd meet dopeheads. I never overrated anyone, and if I'd do it should be Ibime. And even when you came you appeared like a ghost, thinking I wouldn't know. See your life!
Lol, how far, we need to meet. . . . I ran outta airtime the other time grin
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

if you come with the heat like you did against ckushy, you would beat mikuz. even ibime had to confess recently that mikuz isn't a good battle rapper.

he's a good writer though.....and he infuses 70% of what it takes in text-battling but his verses lack the punches. i am ready to put £1000 bet on it that you would destroy mikuz completely if he steps into the ring with you.
exactly my point!
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
smh
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
stfu! angry
if you are so sure of urself,
instead of telling emmaprince to set thread for u nd bruce, y not you nd krone?

But no, you'd rather flap wings nd duck real encounters like an agric fowl!

First you denied nd said you dont know krone, saying he'll cook up lies as personals!
Now you're confessing!

just cos coogar has been playing with ya medulla,, the lenght nd breadth of ya head has been increasing spontaniously!

So now you think you can floor mik. I'm sure your name is joseph not jason,, keep dwelling in your daydream.
Cos he didnt qualify you for a tourney, u've been bittered eversince then! Kid!
Must you reply trash talks all the time? smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Limerick:
smh
sha don't let it fall
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Limerick:
Must you reply trash talks all the time? smiley
na true you talk..

But that guy is a fool.. A blind one!
He's too blind to see that coogar is using him to get at mik!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
na true you talk..

so you think i need help to get at kim? i destroyed kim lyrically & physically.
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

so you think i need help to get at kim? i destroyed kim lyrically & physically.
yeah, nd now u're doing it socially!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
yeah, nd now u're doing it socially!

i don't kick a man that is down
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

i don't kick a man that is down
issokai
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
na true you talk..

You don't know Jason. He a troublemaker. It's not even about Coogar nudging him, that's his nature. I had the chance to take his id coz I recreated it immediately after the Tsunami, and had to force him to admit that Fuckyouhard was Jason before giving him the password. So it's no mistake if I call him my son. He's never won me in a brawl, ask him. Plus I taught him what multies means; before now he was doing one syllabic rhyme with the rest of the wackass crew on Whatsapp, headed by one artiste called Nik who, in Bis' way, "has been developing for 10 years!" I'd be vexed if I didn't know the kind of person he is. I still have his number, though he deleted his FB account and blocked me on Whatsapp for fear of personals.
So, guy, bone

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
kr0ne:
You don't know Jason. He a troublemaker. It's not even about Coogar nudging him, that's his nature. I had the chance to take his id coz I recreated it immediately after the Tsunami, and had to force him to admit that Fuckyouhard was Jason before giving him the password. So it's no mistake if I call him my son. He's never won me in a brawl, ask him. Plus I taught him what multies means; before now he was doing one syllabic rhyme with the rest of the wackass crew on Whatsapp, headed by one artiste called Nik who, in Bis' way, "has been developing for 10 years!" I'd be vexed if I didn't know the kind of person he is. I still have his number, though he deleted his FB account and blocked me on Whatsapp for fear of personals.
So, guy, bone

you niggaz are taking this rap shït way too serious. loosen up with the pre-historical gists. if you got problems with him, step into the ring & sort it like grown men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.