Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (920563 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Iceskidd: Lwkm @Wack gobblin

Sometimes you don't need to argue with wack goblins! Just bone and watch them play out their uselessness in 3D!

Laugh don make me fall from tree land on top person roof. grin

The wack goblin also said "leave the ffool with early marks"

WTF is early marks? grin

Early marks ko Late marks ni grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
007Bruce: No time, I struggled to show up today. We post tonight, Lemme start typing.

Lwkm

Watch it o . . before the wack goblin ll leave you with early marks!

grin
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jason, ur freestyle is ok. But that 'early max' doesn't play with me. U try jare
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
lol
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
mikuz:

Lwkm

Watch it o . . before the wack goblin ll leave you with early marks!

grin
Mikuz man
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
kr0ne: Jason, ur freestyle is ok. But that 'early max' doesn't play with me. U try jare
e be like sey hin don beg you for 'koro' abi,,, this one wey you just dey pamper am since morning grin
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
e be like sey hin don beg you for 'koro' abi,,, this one wey you just dey pamper am since morning grin

Nah! Just saying the fact. Or do I have any reason to hate him?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
007Bruce: Mikuz man

How far? Good to have you around these parts. I've read ya bars. In no time I see you rising above this present crop of new ones. Lemme see ya next battle and maybe some more bars from you and then we ll possibly share a ring and then likely form a crew!

@ Kslib how far?

@ Eliminate widda?

grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
mikuz:

How far? Good to have you around these parts. I've read ya bars. In no time I see you rising above this present crop of new ones. Lemme see ya next battle and maybe some more bars from you and then we ll possibly share a ring.

@ Kslib how far?

@ Eliminate widda?

grin
Looking forward to battling you grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
007Bruce: Looking forward to battling you grin

How about forming a crew?

How about a 16-line freestyle?
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
mikuz:

How about forming a crew?

How about a 16-line freestyle?
Cool mansmiley
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
who?
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
ZLUK: who?

wetin dis gal dey find sef?
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 12:06am On Jul 24, 2014
mikuz: Lol so na you be Ovedje Dareezyn!!!

Madman grin grin

wetin i done do?

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 1:07am On Jul 24, 2014
mikuz wishes to form a crew Lolzz mind you.. Da phoenix order is no crew.. Its not the phoenix crew... Its an order.....
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2014
PaulThor: mikuz wishes to form a crew Lolzz mind you.. Da phoenix order is no crew.. Its not the phoenix crew... Its an order.....

Order? what does that mean?
Re: Flow For Rank by HEnemona(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2014
I never flatter rats/
so it's pretty certain i'll batter wacks/
and d0 damage to this 'site',call it a cattaract/!!!!!

dats his problem/
his raps have a gibberish c0ncept/
to kill the muppet/i'll make his legs hit a pale,n0w he's kicked the bucket/!!!

In rap yhu claim y0u're balling/
c0nfirm fr0m 'm0rqan',yhu haven't discovered ya 'collin'/
n0 census can c0unt the am0unt of times dis thugs hand is fallin/!!!

Y0u're a kid,we kn0w/
i'm beast with fl0w/
when i slap em,i'll sh0w em 'sachet t0matoes' to makes dis 'g-know'//!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by HEnemona(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Pik0,make una 0rqanise brawl between me and teddybassy.
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2014
mikuz:

How far? Good to have you around these parts. I've read ya bars. In no time I see you rising above this present crop of new ones. Lemme see ya next battle and maybe some more bars from you and then we ll possibly share a ring and then likely form a crew!

@ Kslib how far?

@ Eliminate widda?

grin
i dey fine o mik!
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: Airwank! You are a fool for banning me, 'told you i couldn't stay online cause of the network prob. And you went ahead to ban me! So stupid! I think you're being jealous cause you aint considered a good moderator, you couldn't close the two threads you popped, what a shame! but you're stupid enough to close the one emaprince created. Ema should be the one to close that thread, it's none of your business! You should be banned for not closing those threads you popped, you just use the power as a moderator to get attention. Foooool! You should ban this moniker too.
007bruce you're derailing.
Take this to the chat room
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: Airwank! You are a fool for banning me, 'told you i couldn't stay online cause of the network prob. And you went ahead to ban me! So stupid! I think you're being jealous cause you aint considered a good moderator, you couldn't close the two threads you popped, what a shame! but you're stupid enough to close the one emaprince created. Ema should be the one to close that thread, it's none of your business! You should be banned for not closing those threads you popped, you just use the power as a moderator to get attention. Foooool! You should ban this moniker too.
mumu, u pulled a no-show after u and fuckyouhard had agreed to drop on tuesday. You even wanted to drop on wednesday. Smh. The rule states
A no show will attract a ban
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2014
and you think i pulled a no show, that dude didn't even post his verse. What a retard
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2014
Iceskidd: mumu, u pulled a no-show after u and fuckyouhard had agreed to drop on tuesday. You even wanted to drop on wednesday. Smh. The rule states
A no show will attract a ban
Do you know me? Who are you? Are you a human?
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Aren't you the guy who pulled a no show during the newbie tourney? Did mikuz ban you? And you did that intentionally. Dont ever quote me!
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2014
fuckyoudude, tell airwank to open that thread! Show us your a vet
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: Do you know me? Who are you? Are you a human?
ckushy, shadyslim, 007bruce and now hyenna. u can fool everybody here but not me. ur a newbie yet u know a lot about this place, smh! u had network problem but u were always seen peepin. even as it is, if i drop my verse i'd still whoop u again. keep changin nicks and foolin urself
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2014
fuckyouhard: ckushy, shadyslim, 007bruce and now hyenna. u can fool everybody here but not me. ur a newbie yet u know a lot about this place, smh! u had network problem but u were always seen peepin. even as it is, if i drop my verse i'd still whoop u again. keep changin nicks and foolin urself
You are sick! I've been on NL before your father(krone) taught of coming here. I'm just too versatile and that's confusing you.
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: You are sick! I've been on NL before your father(krone) taught of coming here. I'm just too versatile and that's confusing you.
and u've been jumpin from one nick to another. why wouldn't they ban u? i knew u were ckushy. u can hide everything but not ur style. it's glarin. meanwhile, enjoy ur ban bro grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2014
The time of menike,chamotex,A-40,sauron,shaz and co. Aint exposing my id. You should post your verse, poosie. You know your pre-writtens can never outweigh my freestyle: Pathetic loser
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: The time of menike,chamotex,A-40,sauron,shaz and co. Aint exposing my id. You should post your verse, poosie. You know your pre-writtens can never outweigh my freestyle: Pathetic loser
hmmm, expo smiley tell me more
freestyle my long dick! do u know what freestyle is? keep deceivin and foolin urself
Re: Flow For Rank by Hyenna: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2014
I'm looking forward to battling the likes of mikuz,cooger,ema prince... Not a local rhymer like you. Cord-worse?

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.