Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923358 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lime'Rick Dark-Poet:
Diss at Adebanke
Yall Listen... this fight's like a raging troop versus a thug/... So to flame this dude's asss is a must/... he aint sick no more, Sung dealt him a fatal blow till rabbies flew out of the dawg/.... he ain even seeing this coming, I place his two eyes in a box/
.... Before acting 'Micheal Faraday' is this.....b*tch,I'm 'taking yu out as a shock'!!/

.... easily, I'd leave this foe berieved/.... and if by any means, the show repeats/.... I'ma still kill this bloke with ease/
..... Cuz his verses are the worst things I've ever seen..... they practically beat sleak's votes to it!!!/

.... My strong divisional troops/.... would f*ck your seasonal crew/...Locking horns with me?... this 'kid' should be termed a sure original rube/.... he a yoruba faker, best he'd say is; I bit.... while everything my mouth drops are digital swoops/
..... Buh when I speak in Ibo accent, 'A Cowers'..... and its not a 'Regional Group'!!!/ (ECOWAS)

This is a monkey and dragon show/... and I'm the f*cking attraction yo/.... he jumps, I despatch flames....till the balls in the f*ggot blows/....his body scatters, head to the cloud and legs where the falling direction goes/
..... then have his fingers going different directions like Unlocking an android phone!!!/

.... a Lyricist? f*ck it, he a funny and mindless bloke/
... Buh I'm truly the man/.... this dude's a retarddd/.... hip hop was dead, my lines stood in the gap/... He drops his bars, the fans booing it out/
..... while my bars brings the 'heat'........... amusing the fans/ (I'm using the fans)

Now lets loosen the facts/....I'm the god he'll worship if the nerd was a hearten/... and if he talks about knives, I've got ten in the kitchen/... bring twenty for instance/.... he'd tremble and fidget/
I shouldnt be compared with the sissy,
....I raised the roof, shawties be cheerin' and screaming/
.... hes jealous.. he raised the roof; only to come back mendin' the Ceiling!!!/

.... the nigga never comes tough/... this is personal murder/.... Both parents died on the Long run/.... By some african powers/... So he stopped schooling lacking the morals/... and that made the animal dumber/
.... he shoulda joined the boko haram...... Buh wait, he already in the sect.... Cuz all his battles, he drop bombs/... with his grammatical blunders/

I've been the rave from naija to Sierra Leone/....you a much more local champion than mister bones/.... and If I catch you In my zone/... I'm giving you a sound beating with megaphones/
..... Buh why stressing myself when you too lame to stand up to me?.......Paperboi already had 'your back broken on the web'......... Like Emma Stone!!!/

Ok maybe truly, na yu be baddo/.... Buh truth of the shiit is... I'm a brute destroyer/.... ask around, I'm Lyrically used to murder/.... a god that rules immortals/.... Immuned to slaughters/
..... my lines are recited and quoted...... buh if anyone hypes Ban's.... then they ironically boo footballers!!!/

.... My sh*t is diabolical/... Wittier than all he has/... Steady pissing him off, to 'ease up my ureter'/... We making cash, hes making noise like speakers and officers/
..... Buh after this bout, we'd witness a moment of silence....... then I'd break the silence sending 'hymn' to the Lord.... quicker than choristers!!!/
Unlike· 10 · Report · Nov 30

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
SDC2:

Nice...Nice...you astoundingly bright man...but my classic arrival... Is driving you out man...
You gettin bites from a viper...i'ld leave ur family to fight back..
Then proceed to have u smoked. . . . . .when they pass me the lighter/

I pull down empires. . . .we aint seeing this faggit deny that...
Cos my fantastic move... Cremates this laughing fool...
U shouldnt die now, I'ld wait till the time is due....
But if u keep fronting. . . . .my blades have "You torn" at the wrongtime. . . . .till you get beaten for "voilating traffic rules"/

My bombs cripple the sultan....moment I'm hitting the button...checked hs recent battles, he two times beaten and bodied...
1st 0ne ws from a prince, the fight ws simple and sudden...
Second was a "funny death". . . . . .I almost called Mr. Ibu the culprit!/

you'ld be trapped and doomed....i'l leave an arrow on ur head lyk airbenders' tatoos....
We could diss back to back, e go tire you...
And if we go to a rural area, its a mere "Childs Play". . . .cos you'ld scream; "I no dey do again".... When I say: "Catch and do"/

on the land, I rule..
I'm as well 'wild in the sea'. . . .an alaska brand...I'l deal him a fatal blow with a faster hand....Walk him from "east to west" till the Rascal's down...
I'm a god to dis beech, so if asked who the cause of hs pain is. . . . .he'ld shout "Na god eh" when he reaches the "hausa land"/

He aint a human, he's a fowl from an Optic view... Tho he's amongs ill breed...
Its bout tym I shut him quick... "MISSION TAKE DOWN THE FOWL", I've accomplished it...
So he best "buries his head" in shame. . . . . .with his "Ostrich Gene"/

I know who you are dude...only one person writes like this here..why create a fake account...lose your self esteem or you wanna be naughty?
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Darkrebel:

I know who you are dude...only one person writes like this here..why create a fake account...lose your self esteem or you wanna be naughty?
just tell us who d guy is. Him no go beat u
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Darkrebel:

he's definitely a ghost.
Who is he?
Re: Flow For Rank by SDC2(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Darkrebel:

dafuck ar u saying?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
SDC2:
dafuck ar u saying?

I shock
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

he's definitely a ghost.
Who is he?

its a She Actually ....figure it out
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iceskidd:
just tell us who d guy is. Him no go beat u
its a she
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Darkrebel:

its a she
Teddy or Vicky?...which one of em?
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Testerfuze:

Teddy or Vicky?...which one of em?
none of them but .....!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
goshikid:
none of them but .....!!!
But
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kimwhite? Adaobi?
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
Testerfuze:

But
a former lady on this session!!!
gottoboy:
Kimwhite? Adaobi?
none of the above!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
goshikid:
none of the above!!!
You don't have thee answer then
Re: Flow For Rank by SDC2(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Smh
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2014
SDC2:
Smh
oga, dont mind them
drop some bars for us jarr
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2014
If its a she, then its either vicky or braidez
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
[verse 1]

Now first of all, Satan was the first angel to face the
fall/
A thousand millenniums gone-
heaven is in a state of war/
No soul to guide the door of the paradise-
we wish to know/
Liquidated clouds, rains of turmoil
dripping from the pore
The blood of innocent souls seeks to
cleanse the planet's core
A precious ore, held in a sacred store, fully
secure
Souls no longer pure, righteous beings
perform the devil's chore
The virus of sin grows rapidly without any
given cure
Demon's allure heart's that repel the
creator's law
They love less and hate more, helping
Satan to settle the score
It's the Ten Commandments, up against
the laws of science
Natural creation and artificial intelligence
Good against evil, both armies sat at your
table
Which side are you on as we enter this last battle
I dine with God and preach the gospel with my harsh
spittle

[verse 2]
Dead flowers dangle in the forbidden
garden of Babylon
An eternal Twilight we never witness the
Break of Dawn
Eclipsed, our shadows seek a New Moon
to dance upon
But the rhythm of life is silent, the sound of joy is
gone
The war is on, question will you fight for
heaven?
If you choose to do so then let the bible be
your weapon
Gabriel betrayed God, now the demons are in union
it's his army we facing, holy water is what
I'm spitting
These flows bring life to this earth like
water basins
Lemme be the one to expose all of these
evil masons
Rich people signing big checks, donating
to churches
worldly leaders busy tryna buy the way to
heaven
But the key to talking to God is possessed
by the shaman

Angels cry, demons multiply/ heaven or
hell? Where will you go when you die?/
Maybe living is a lie/ Do you eat the bread
of life or digest the devil's pie?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Deadshotz:

u really wana know hw i feel? . . . .(scoffs)
Yeah!
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Iceskidd:
If its a she, then its either vicky or braidez
lols SDC2 dnt mind him. .he wants to kn0w your real ID..
Re: Flow For Rank by ZachHugo(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Darkrebel:
Now first of all, Satan was the first angel to face the
fall/
A thousand millenniums gone-
heaven is in a state of war/
No soul to guide the door of the paradise-
we wish to know/
Liquidated clouds, rains of turmoil
dripping from the pore
The blood of innocent souls seeks to
cleanse the planet's core
A precious ore, held in a sacred store, fully
secure
Souls no longer pure, righteous beings
perform the devil's chore
The virus of sin grows rapidly without any
given cure
Demon's allure heart's that repel the
creator's law
They love less and hate more, helping
Satan to settle the score
It's the Ten Commandments, up against
the laws of science
Natural creation and artificial intelligence
Good against evil, both armies sat at your
table
Which side are you on as we enter this last battle
I dine with God and preach the gospel with my harsh
spittle

Dead flowers dangle in the forbidden
garden of Babylon
An eternal Twilight we never witness the
Break of Dawn
Eclipsed, our shadows seek a New Moon
to dance upon
But the rhythm of life is silent, the sound of joy is
gone
The war is on, question will you fight for
heaven?
If you choose to do so then let the bible be
your weapon
Gabriel betrayed God, now the demons are in union
it's his army we facing, holy water is what
I'm spitting
These flows bring life to this earth like
water basins
Lemme be the one to expose all of these
evil masons
Rich people signing big checks, donating
to churches
worldly leaders busy tryna buy the way to
heaven
But the key to talking to God is possessed
by the shaman

Angels cry, demons multiply/ heaven or
hell? Where will you go when you die?/
Maybe living is a lie/ Do you eat the bread
of life or digest the devil's pie?/

smh, And You Own These?
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2014
ZachHugo:

smh, And You Own These?
you mean he bit it?
Re: Flow For Rank by ZachHugo(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

you mean he bit it?

Yes, Not From Me tho, But From "Darkness ILL" . .
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2014
ZachHugo:

Yes, Not From Me tho, But From "Darkness ILL" . .
darkrebel, come out here!
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2014
where is SDC2?
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2014
quick frees/ it's been long I did this/ dunno what I should talk about, maybe some deep sh1t/ hmm..about d mid-east/

so many killings/ solution hasn't been given/ since the so-called 1st world ain't willing/ to stop the captivity/ I have mouth, then my opinions I'll be spilling/

If my solutions are needed in this line/ imma call sorcerers to rewind time/ for a sec..guess who I'll revive/ 'ah duff' my hat for Hitler..that's my guy/

Collaborate with him..form back the Nazis/ jes to assist/ my goal..like Messi and Andres/ get our seemingly immortals to battle the terrorist called Isis/

On a second thought Imma do it on ma own/ without no assist..like a p.k from Ronaldo/ become wild all of a sudden like jargo/ nd savaged..ain't talking about the singer of eminado/

Remove my conscience/ nd apply more sense/ rather dan heart..take no nonsense/ drop bomb in da centre of the middle east, killing d guilty nd d innocent/

Truly peace comes with extinction..like guykhena signature said/then send troops from each country to inhabit there/ both boys and girls/ to multiply like God urged the parents of Cane and Abel/

Now peace every where/ lest I forget/ there will be remembrance every year/ hmm,I'm making sense/

Tha Middle_east/ would then be most preferred habitation to live/ thank God I've filled/ a region with peace/ get my conscience back with the heat/ surrounding the success I achieved/ damn,I finally regret what I did

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2014
oh my God!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Heywhizzy:
quick frees/ it's been long I did this/ dunno what I should talk about, maybe some deep sh1t/ hmm..about d mid-east/

so many killings/ solution hasn't been given/ since the so-called 1st world ain't willing/ to stop the captivity/ I have mouth, then my opinions I'll be spilling/

If my solutions are needed in this line/ imma call sorcerers to rewind time/ for a sec..guess who I'll revive/ 'ah duff' my hat for Hitler..that's my guy/

Collaborate with him..form back the Nazis/ jes to assist/ my goal..like Messi and Andres/ get our seemingly immortals to battle the terrorist called Isis/

On a second thought Imma do it on ma own/ without no assist..like a p.k from Ronaldo/ become wild all of a sudden like jargo/ nd savaged..ain't talking about the singer of eminado/

Remove my conscience/ nd apply more sense/ rather dan heart..take no nonsense/ drop bomb in da centre of the middle east, killing d guilty nd d innocent/

Truly peace comes with extinction..like guykhena signature said/then send troops from each country to inhabit there/ both boys and girls/ to multiply like God urged the parents of Cane and Abel/

Now peace every where/ lest I forget/ there will be remembrance every year/ hmm,I'm making sense/

Tha Middle_east/ would then be most preferred habitation to live/ thank God I've filled/ a region with peace/ get my conscience back with the heat/ surrounding the success I achieved/ damn,I finally regret what I did

Nice......
But you just had to pull a no show..
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Guykhena:

Nice......
But you just had to pull a no show..
ma phone spoilt jare nd all what I could think about was nairaland king of poet tourney amidst so many important things I do with ma phone. .

looking forward to the next battle with giyazz
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
ZachHugo:

smh, And You Own These?

fool.... why will I bite wack lyrics that don't rhyme? I invited the dude here and helped him post cos he doesn't know his way around yet..the dude even looks up to me on Fb....didn't u see his name at the bottom...moronn
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Heywhizzy:

Nice one wizzy...bravo!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ZachHugo(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Darkrebel:

fool.... why will I bite wack lyrics that don't rhyme? I invited the dude here and helped him post cos he doesn't know his way around yet..the dude even looks up to me on Fb....didn't u see his name at the bottom...moronn

Mtcheeeeew.... Making Up Stupid Excuses, Did you Put His Name at the End? Read Your Post Again, Asss.Hole! Na So this Ignorant Bas.tard go They Carry Body Up, Who They Look Up To You? Nobody In His Right Mind WouLd CaLL You An Emcee, CLear Road Jare, Toothpick!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.