Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (922392 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
sosiqdude:
Diss at iceskidd
He is lame & soft..but i'm aiming his forehead with the sniper/ Riding his neck with the gear..lyrically turned my self a driver/
SosiQQ came from harsh toke city/ niggas like you don't f with me/cos I'm the nightmare beast that scared the black rack city/
The f00l tryna diss me with light bar!/ but would have throw him snub but insist to fight back/
...Lemme put the shame in you..let everybody make mockery of you/ cos the name iceskidd already mocked you/ just this single line already ffucked you/
So i'll be expecting ya miscarriage. Reply bars/ you brawl with jigsaw?? But he should have decline that/
you got low faithless level/ you mistake by dissing this reckless devil/ but I have no chance to send ya sinful soul to hell/ damn!!!!!!
d0pe! kill the gays..........SO SICK DUDE cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by IceDaNemesis(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
sosiqdude: diss @ iceskidd

boooo.
Nigga that was wack.
It took you 6weeks to bring lines for me/
you wack like kr0ne, but of ya'll babies cry for me/
your murder will be hilarious, man you'll die funny/
my darkness'll cover your world, you'll never see your sky sunny/
you should just die homie/
you ain't getting props biatch, only wack biitches give you some/
sosiqay you sinned, i forgive you son/
sorry, i for give you death, cos i'm tha evil one./
place him in hell, then watch the homie blaze/
so next time you'll come d0pe when u facing toni blaze/
and i would still murder you, if you gimme a phony gaze/
this evil raps may have ended, but you still ain't gettin no sunny days
Re: Flow For Rank by Thanos(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Smh. Hopeless
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Darkrebel:

your scripts have drastically improved

Really grin

Still learning tho...
Thanks
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
fuckyouhard:
d0pe! kill the gays..........SO SICK DUDE cheesy

Thankz bro...but more to learn
Re: Flow For Rank by IceDaNemesis(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
sosiqdude:

i'll teach you after i bag you nxt year.
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
IceDaNemesis:

boooo.
so next time you'll come d0pe when u facing toni blaze/
Dope? Nah not with TonniBlaze/
Checkout мα bout with him, twas a Gory Case/

Peeps will prolly say, idint Molest this Vet/ truth βε told
I 'BodyBagged' the midget, with Punch, Similes Äη∂ Autentic Metz/
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
IceDaNemesis:
i'll teach you after i bag you nxt year.

Ffuck off
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
abeg make I flow small... you niggas getting lazy nowadays...
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Quick Freestyle ......

Am the dopest on earth/
always strolling to events/ with a foe and a friend/ to cause ya'll "Hypertension"....with each "Stroke" of the Pen/
Let your banners be raised/ i got five crystal balls...a spanner and tape/ to screw and bind....Morgana de Fay/
Am on roofs like Parkour....when am breeding the steam/ 'Hakeem' with the Dream/
and you should bet a dollar/ that i ll' use Alphabets to slaughter/
and am 'Dora online".....the "Internet Explorer"/
witness the launching of blows/ to your urchins and hoes/ till am hurting your folks/ and i end up "Victorious"...."Nickelodeon Show"!!/
And With these bayonets... you ll' pounded and clubbed/ if you found in the pub/
I make the Clouds come down....and the grounds go up/
and if I hear you getting the hype/ I swear like 'Madcon'...that you ll' be "Begging' for life/
then its 'blades' in your gullet.... Am 'Wesley Snipes'/
and Coogar will be dragged...to the express way/ with the tempest wave/
Call me "Reina or Lima" ....cos i ll' douse his eyes....with my "Pepper spray" /
Rate my vernacular/ is what am saying spectacular?/
am i a gladiator?.... am Doctore in the Capua!!/
and is Ibime an uncle?....I ll' have sex with his niece/ heard he just married too...i ll' use a belt on his bbitch/ till she's dead and deceased/
as for Mik and Kr0ne....i ll' send bullets to their knees/ till they yell in pain--... 'YAOWAAAA'!!!!!!!!!!!! .........like JOEL ORTIZ / grin
heard ibime 'wave wands?'...you ll' be captured bastard/ then fractured after/
cos we despise your 'Magic'......like 'King Arthur's Father'/
what's ibime still doing?...get this Bozo inside/ or i ll' contort his torso...and bobo his wife/
ibime vs me?...even 'DonJazzy' can tell.....that's 'DORO-SUICIDE'!!/
cos I play and ball....in a standard league/ you can't conquer me/
Am the only human made....from Obatala's ribs/
but that iddiot Limerick?.....he's a broke asss nigga/ with a penniless mother...and haggard sisters/ that wear tokunbo ...and tattered slippers/
he can't even afford ''AIRTIME' ....so he's on "ONTV" .... "playing Fastest Fingers "/ grin

with swag and suave....am handling shot guns/
and Kr0ne's Father?...is an ugly hoodlum/ with yellow teeth..he's a wobbly hook worm/
I should lock him up...in an Airy Dungeon/
even Kr0ne knows...that he's "Son of a Goblin"....."Harry Osborne"!!/

or maybe Kr0ne...was birthed by an 'ogre'./ with an infested BBoner/
so if kr0ne father is ''Shrek''...that means his Mumcy...is ''Princess Fiona"!!/

heard emaprince is a "clergy" ?...he ll' be scourged with lyrics/ you won't see him no more..I ll' have the frog diminished/
fore' I expose this "bishop's yansh"
...Like "Mr Bean"...in "Johhny English" /

I read Guykhena's scripts... and see no punch punch punch/ no metaphor at all...he's a bum bum bum/ no ' wordplays and homophones ...he's still my son son son/
and he could bring "Da Grin's song ..but his dumb verses....still won't have a "Pun Pun Pun" /

aight...
that's enough...
I will come for kssib, teddybiyasi and elymaxiimus tomorrow...especially you ksslib for dissing my babe grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Darkrebel, u don mad grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dope verses from Slib and Rebel!!!

I laff taya
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Lmao,Dark,,,ok na
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Darkrebel:
Quick Freestyle ......

Am the dopest on earth/
always strolling to events/ with a foe and a friend/ to cause ya'll "Hypertension"....with each "Stroke" of the Pen/
Let your banners be raised/ i got five crystal balls...a spanner and tape/ to screw and bind....Morgana de Fay/
Am on roofs like Parkour....when am breeding the steam/ 'Hakeem' with the Dream/
witness the launching of blows/ to your urchins and hoes/ till am hurting your folks/ and i end up "Victorious"...."Nickelodeon Show"!!/
And With these bayonets... you ll' pounded and clubbed/ if you found in the pub/
and if I hear you getting the hype/ I swear like 'Madcon'...that you ll' be "Begging' for life/
Call me "Reina or Lima" ....cos i ll' douse his eyes....with my "Pepper spray" /
and is Ibime an uncle?....I ll' have sex with his niece/ heard he just married too...i ll' use a belt on his bbitch/ till she's dead and deceased/
as for Mik and Kr0ne....i ll' send bullets to their knees/ till they yell in pain--... 'YAOWAAAA'!!!!!!!!!!!! .........like JOEL ORTIZ / grin
what's ibime still doing?...get this Bozo inside/ or i ll' contort his torso...and bobo his wife/
but that iddiot Limerick?.....he's a broke asss nigga/ with a penniless mother...and haggard sisters/ that wear tokunbo ...and tattered slippers/
he can't even afford ''AIRTIME' ....so he's on "ONTV" .... "playing Fastest Fingers "/ grin

and Kr0ne's Father?...is an ugly hoodlum/ with yellow teeth..he's a wobbly hook worm/

so if kr0ne father is ''Shrek''...that means his Mumcy...is ''Princess Fiona"!!/

heard emaprince is a "clergy" ?...he ll' be scourged with lyrics/ you won't see him no more..I ll' have the frog diminished/

I read Guykhena's scripts... and see no punch punch punch/ no metaphor at all...he's a bum bum bum/ no ' wordplays and homophones ...he's still my son son son/
and he could bring "Da Grin's song ..but his dumb verses....still won't have a "Pun Pun Pun" /

aight...
that's enough...
I will come for kssib, teddybiyasi and elymaxiimus tomorrow...especially you ksslib for dissing my babe grin

See diss
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2014
hehehehe
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2014
teddybiyasi:
hehehehe

What amazing you now?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2014
I see a lotta new names

Ksslib,darkrebel,gladdys keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2014
darkrebel iyaf vex..lol...
I was thinking of dissing ur babe before sha..
.been busy.
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2014
sosiqdude:

yeah fo sure
Re: Flow For Rank by ZachHugo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
Zach.....

Dopeness Up High, ReaL Niggas aLready Started To CLimb/ A nigga Lost In this Shit! He ShouLdn't Be Hard To Find/.....its Time/ I go Fierce With Rhymes/ and Exchange Thoughts Wit You... Just to Give You a Peice of My "Mind"/

So You'd Be Spewing Trash/ Murder a CoupLe Of Naira Notes, and KiLL Your Cash/ Nobody ReaLer than "I"/ If ya tryna To Get "Me" An ExpLanation", "Hugo" is who You ShouLd Be Trying to DeFine!!!/

"I Keep ALien Records" ...am "Josh Tragers"/ You Die In This "scene" Faker/ When You WILL Be Chased By White Bears, .. PoLars/ And We No Longer See You "Flop" In this "Movie"...Hidden BLoopers/

Once a Bi.tch! Always A Bit.ch/ Once A Thief! ALways a TheiF/ a Taste Of Good Assistance.. Thats a Sweet ReLief!/ then CruciFy a MusLim With A Christian Thats Cross BeLieve/

I'm Rich With SkiLLs/ It Pays Ma BiLLs/ any Nigga Hungry? Come get Ma Beefs/ aLL those "anger Coming Outta Ya "Dick" , He's Getting Pissed/-Off,

Get Me Your Bit.ch To PLease/ Grab the CaLLenders, and the Day I "Seized"/ I CouLd Stop The Assasination Of A King/ When I Grab The Hands Of Time, and Turn It Like The Persian Prince/

I've Got ILL Techs/ FLow To KiLL Vets/ Too Smart, So Dont Test/Beefs to Hard, You Can 't Digest/ Have'nt Seen A Doper Nigga Yet/ I'm Better !To ALL this Fuc.ktards they the Claiming Best!/!

Kicked Your "BAlls and Scored a "Tes.tis/ any Bitch Your Bo.ning Now, I've Already SLept With/ try Harder, Cos what You Just Dropped, Didnt Best This/Your Bitch Be Like Ride Me Please/ Cos am the "Boss" In the Block, Jerome Bettis/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
quick freez
my flows make ladies mas turbate to sleep /
niggas its time to activate ya di.cks/....its a good
day ..coz krone..I deeply penetrate ur beetch/
pumped her an@l..my d!.ck escavate her shi
t/.disgusting so I suffocate her..still/ amputate her
limbs..
now lets talk dark rebel ...d nigg got stone head/
walking around with his goat beards/ claiming he
an open person..coz he dating a girl with bow
legs/...her face..let's not go there../but her dress
sense cool...like a chimp in towel../
beating warri was a sh!.t I regret/ coz I coulda
faced icekid claiming king of poet/..I'mma dip him
in fuel and toss in the cigarette/..he burning.. I
beat him with thick belts../ now that's the end of a
kid with big head/
shout out to the king..o'bis..the biggy man/
ratings... I'm below..he above... but he a silly fan/
and I'm a freaky Stan/ lyrics coming at u super
sonic speed...ending his fam / leaving only his
stingy dad..
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
sosiqdude:
Diss at iceskidd
He is lame & soft..but i'm aiming his forehead with the sniper/ Riding his neck with the gear..lyrically turned my self a driver/
SosiQQ came from harsh toke city/ niggas like you don't f with me/cos I'm the nightmare beast that scared the black rack city/
The f00l tryna diss me with light bar!/ but would have throw him snub but insist to fight back/
...Lemme put the shame in you..let everybody make mockery of you/ cos the name iceskidd already mocked you/ just this single line already ffucked you/
So i'll be expecting ya miscarriage. Reply bars/ you brawl with jigsaw?? But he should have decline that/
you got low faithless level/ you mistake by dissing this reckless devil/ but I have no chance to send ya sinful soul to hell/ damn!!!!!!
Iceskidd ain't worth your d0pe bars bro
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Darkrebel:
Quick Freestyle ......

Am the dopest on earth/

aight...
that's enough...

Wack

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Wack

you're a goat seriously
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
teddybiyasi:

you're a goat seriously
Pardon?
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Pardon?

you're a goat I repeat
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ugly woman! grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
teddybiyasi:

you're a goat I repeat
Say it with bars tho..
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Say it with bars tho..
why'll I waste bars on you huh?

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Iceskidd ain't worth your d0pe bars bro

Really
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Dklef:
dat means You deserve beta cain

:p

Kinda hurt...bro
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2014
Am bak........

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.