Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923412 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Testerfuze:

Nice one wizzy...bravo!!
thanks bro
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
ZachHugo:

Mtcheeeeew.... Making Up Stupid Excuses, Did you Put His Name at the End? Read Your Post Again, Asss.Hole! Na So this Ignorant Bas.tard go They Carry Body Up, Who They Look Up To You? Nobody In His Right Mind WouLd CaLL You An Emcee, CLear Road Jare, Toothpick!!!!
Lmao... so funny grin grin grin
grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
goshikid:
Lmao... so funny grin grin grin
grin
He might be a bite detector buh he's makin wrong picks....zachHugo,I'v nt seen your reply.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
ZachHugo:

Mtcheeeeew.... Making Up Stupid Excuses, Did you Put His Name at the End? Read Your Post Again, Asss.Hole! Na So this Ignorant Bas.tard go They Carry Body Up, Who They Look Up To You? Nobody In His Right Mind WouLd CaLL You An Emcee, CLear Road Jare, Toothpick!!!!

you are ignorant .... i just copied the message he sent me,who has time to edit ...moronn ..go and ask him how many times i have beaten him in our former whatsapp group and the way he looks up to me ..monkey... those lyrics are wayyyyyyyyyyy below my standard--in rhymes and content..i would be ashamed of claiming a verse of one-syllabic rhymes..he was even struggling to do two syllabic.........i was just helping him post cos he requested and begged me severally..i guess thats the best verse you have seen in your pathetic life...useless mongrel. now go die a pig..i can't reduce myself to argue with an uncircumcised african Rhinoceros.. son of a wwhore from allen avenue.. tag my nick again and perish with that bald headed donkey you call father.... oloshi
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Darkrebel:

you are ignorant .... i just copied the message he sent me,who has time to edit ...moronn ..go and ask him how many times i have beaten him in our former whatsapp group and the way he looks up to me ..monkey... those lyrics are wayyyyyyyyyyy below my standard--in rhymes and content..i would be ashamed of claiming a verse of one-syllabic rhymes..he was even struggling to do two syllabic.........i was just helping him post cos he requested and begged me severally..i guess thats the best verse you have seen in your pathetic life...useless mongrel. now go die a pig..i can't reduce myself to argue with an uncircumcised african Rhinoceros.. son of a wwhore from allen avenue.. tag my nick again and perish with that bald headed donkey you call father.... oloshi
C insult.
Re: Flow For Rank by ZachHugo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
!
Darkrebel:

Fuckktard!!!! I Blame Your W0rthLess Mother For Not Abort¡ng You When Your B¡tch Of a Dad ToLd Her To.. , I'm Too OLd To Be Exchanging Words With a Cretin/
FooLish Barbarian!! You are Mad For InsuLting My Mother, Son Of a Bastard.... You Can Now Go And Die, Next Time You Qoute Me Again, You WiLL Be TotaLLy Ignored, CouLdn't Bring Your Sorry A$s To admit that You Bit those Lines, And Started Saying FooLish Things. Your WorthLess, A Nigga Who Lacks Ambition Is WorthLess.. Owk, "You Copied and pasted it" . You Said it Yourself, End oF Chapter, Am Done TaLking To a Bozo..

Spits!!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
ZachHugo:
!

Fuckktard!!!! I Blame Your W0rthLess Mother For Not Abort¡ng You When Your B¡tch Of a Dad ToLd Her To.. , I'm Too OLd To Be Exchanging Words With a Cretin/
FooLish Barbarian!! You are Mad For InsuLting My Mother, Son Of a Bastard.... You Can Now Go And Die, Next Time You Qoute Me Again, You WiLL Be TotaLLy Ignored, CouLdn't Bring Your Sorry A$s To admit that You Bit those Lines, And Started Saying FooLish Things. Your WorthLess, A Nigga Who Lacks Ambition Is WorthLess.. Owk, "You Copied and pasted it" . You Said it Yourself, End oF Chapter, Am Done TaLking To a Bozo..

Spits!!!

I don't have time for rretards....
your mum should have swallowed your dad's ccum and saved the world from having to endure your idiocy..

son of a one-eyed Fulani herd man
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2014
Viewing this topic: dj5naira(m), LooNat11kk
(Go Up)

DJ5naira ??

Damn , Longtime nigga, where you been?
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 7:13am On Dec 10, 2014
LooNat11kk:

The f . U . C . K

See as this guy bit a whole verse from fb, chai

See the original verse, by animetum wreck against ink

Animetum Ill Wreck

Being a family man has been crazy, to be candid/
but Ink is still a bytch pressing to be happy/
i dress to kill, but this bytch . .
Keeps dressing to be fancy/
so while am d man n he stressin to be manly/
we knw he such a bytch,
his parents call him . .
A Blessing to his family!/

wahlai! Even girs boo this very folk/
me i get hoes and
puff kush in every zone/
wait, wait! look at him, he a hungry kid trynna hook wit
wealthy homes/

let's talk food, aha! dude will rarely boast/
cos check d streets, u see him 'hang around
restaurants' like the 'food is ready post!/

lmao! See i flow super/
metas, puns,
punches dey blow loosers/
king in the area, am the bro's ruler/
am d dawg, he d bitch n a real slow human/
so if the bytch wins this battle, make una knw say na
courtesy . .
man dey Show woman!/

Also, i role wit wealthy lads . .
Cash, Owo, lots that got flows like a text battle
criterion/
but he role with frantik, ancore, lots dat cnt afford
nyting personal, not even a ttext bbattle criterion/
so i punch him wit this text battle criterion/
cos ink is so poor, he cudnt afford anything personal,
not even a textbattle criterion!/

oh yes! Now havinn said that, i conclude he a joking
fu c ker/
posing behind a stollen honda/
he ain a man, his mum confessed she birthed only
daughters!/

so i block the bytch dude, then drag him to a lonely
corner/
a couple punches to his face and he be'walking around
with a fat eye' like a P.A to Rolling dollars!/

the gee been the fool/
saying he bang fine hot chicks in a pool/
shit! he g@y, bring a guy n see the bro sink in d
mood/

he getting D evyrwhere,he gettin nicked in a roof/
well! He can act blind to this, but he is like dared devil,
i mean how he getting . .
A big D in the hood!/

ehn! Even as a g@y, he the lame unstable cu nt/
not some dame on levels, mess/
what am saying here is man bizniss, dnt u feign or
meddle, nun!/

ask about me, i been known to tame some devîls,
punks/
so moment i pop guns, he take to heels and 'will never
stop running' like the 'game of temple run!/

lol. Ok lets discuss,
a lill science perhaps . .
science said man evolved from apes, but look at the
Ink lad again/
he brags bout how he go realler, pls look at the lad
again/

its clear,
evolution cudnt man tha ape/
i mean, evolution . . . .
saw his face and ran away!/
Edited · Unlike · 37 · Jul 31

Obligiwisk.....u be fool wu are u callin a bitter ?4 mor info. Am animetum wreck get 2 ya weak brain...
Wacktard....nw I see d reason y u will always stay in INK bag...bitch
Re: Flow For Rank by Sammcarter(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Bars:

Obligiwisk.....u be fool wu are u callin a bitter ?4 mor info. Am animetum wreck get 2 ya weak brain...

Now i see a fool
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2014
Bars:

mumu animetum already has a nairaland acct. Biter
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2014
I'm revered! Who the ffuck Is this bird fucker?/
He's a broke gent lover/
Who's net worth is best offered/
In the tenth number/
So he's only "smiling to the bank" . . On his way to
FETCH WATER!!/

You shoulda known from the onset that I'm/
A known god - a ddope dawg I taught vets madame/
Basic is back! . . . From death and I'm/
Steady Kicking "A$s" . . . Prophet Balaam!!/

I'm the nigga that benched blaq with five bars/
Ask a nairalander,my text bars defines rap!/
Been on block, so my verse is a bit dead wack to my
glads/
But His verse was 'corny-er' so we'll have it Sent back to "eye" labs!!/

A lil something For the boys be back later with more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Bars:

Wacktard....nw I see d reason y u will always stay in INK's bag...bitch

damn!! .....hahahah.....
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2014
Sammcarter:

Now i see a fool
Gbam!
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2014
Joshuabase:

FETCH WATER!!/
grin grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Joshuabase:
I'm revered! Who the ffuck Is this bird fucker?/
He's a broke gent lover/
Who's net worth is best offered/
In the tenth number/
FETCH WATER!!/

You shoulda known from the onset that I'm/
A known god - a ddope dawg I taught vets madame/
Basic is back! . . . From death and I'm/
Steady Kicking "A$s" . . . Prophet Balaam!!/

I'm the nigga that benched blaq with five bars/
Ask a nairalander,my text bars defines rap!/
Been on block, so my verse is a bit dead wack to my
glads/
But His verse was 'corny-er' so we'll have it Sent back to "eye" labs!!/

A lil something For the boys be back later with more

i love dis
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
I prophesy with bars..lyrical prophet/ loonat11k can confess/ to that..spit some lines of how e won't make the next round/ though he won..he sent himself out..yea,I guess on an errand/

he would be weak to make the next tourney/ cos he's a fake a$$,even his mess phony/ yea,it happened jes for me/ to know rap was meant for me..then I started taking it as a hubby

was still feeling wack/ had some great lines in ma head..I must spit it out/ went to chat room, saw a call out/ chai,it was captainflash, the wack/ I can't accept that/ sent my own call out/ teddy picked it up..not knowing her puss.y don dey scratch/ wanting to be fukked by a new man/

unfortunately, she never showed up,she was looking down on me/ I dropped my bars, they were bit funny/ and annoying/ till I found out all I wrote were true, when she confessed the next morning/

looking back at my past/ all niggaz dat beef me, when I replied/ they all ran/ the only nigga that survived/ started hyping my a$$/ testerfuze, was the name of the guy/ the rest that ran were sosiq and Peter park/ and others/ I can't remember/

they happened to be scared of I/ hmm,like they scared of height/ I'm the ladder to the top, fukk Kelly lines/ I'm talking about Jesus, nobody can get farther except through I/

let's drop those history,your bars are so GEJ, mine are Hitler/ my lines healthy, yours are sicklers/ if he's like how sir? .he's worth a fool n he doesn't know/ shut da fukk up,Hausa. .is what a fulani doesn't know/ I shine in da dark. .I always glow/ this are just quick flows/ in case you don't know/ if you still hating, u can jes blow/ like impotent, never come again ,just go/ 6feet below/ the surface of the globe/ matching forward/ no one can stop me, haters are like a manger, they're "cow ward "
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Daphantom:
Arise 0' compatriots
53 . . . Aint nobody feeling me?/ we celebrating . . But the nation bleeding still/ and Jonathan put a Good-Lock on the doors of progression!!/ I digress . . Every year we regressing/ politicians . . And the problems they 'cos' . . resolving the angles of elevation!/
. . . A humanist rise, next he meets his benediction!/
Switch the mood/ to when we was fifty two/ we're still greiving too/ waited for the gen. Last night before I hit the books/ to script this poo/ PHCN handed to foreign Investors . . Nigga's beeming boos/ citizens ask if its true?/ is it good?/
A wave of changes coming . . . starting with the tariff increased goons!!/
. . . Strike! strike!
The goals yet to be achieved . . So we'll never see the net shake/ FG must listen cos there's no escape/ the cash requested is mere change/ to what these political ingrates gain/ I bet their kids school in Britain and In the USA/
Poor Uni structure . . Yet they want us to get the best grades/ Lecturers turning the schools into a business place/ its either Roger . . . Or the girls get Laid/ and still they'll get paid/
. . . . Corruption the horror core of the problems/ Babangida and his minions, we loathe them/ so many crimes commited but the cells can never hold them/
Cash Embezzlement reigns/ you get in office and don't loot, then you Lame/ is the picture the society paints/
Let your mind drift to the national assembly/ do they really rep. Their local constituency/ allocations released . . . We cry for infrastructure hoping they might listen/ it all falls on deaf ears cos the Leaders tight fisted!/
But I'm never loosing the focus/ no matter the challenges reality will throw us/ we still gon blow up . . . And that was pun intended!/
We pray for peace in the north/ that boko quit flipping the bombs/ Christ or Mohammed, bottomline is we both beilieve in the Gods/ nigga's should quit beetching and pause/ refuse to be used as pawns/ by the political scums/
. . . . No matter the storm/ we pray for the dawn/ and we shall rise, grow and succeed after the shine of the sun!/
Happy Independence peeps.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Dklef(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
bars...4ckup
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
BARS OF ASPIRATIONS

Taking my time out to bless flow for rank/ by correcting niggaz/ with the aid of bars/ as demanded by the constitutional law of the land/

Was slow to impress/ now I'm starting to regret/ couldn't make the newbie of the year/ neither worthy mentions..ain't even working but I'm filled with "the stress"/

Surely,imma try my best/ to digest/ d art of pening bars at it finest/ imma keep trying till the rap game spread her wide legs/ so I could fukk it as thy best/ dethrone kings at their fliest/ so when rap compare it bests..like sleep, I would be better than thy rest/

Yea I'm king of Kings/ haters can scratch head like Jimmy on the wheels of steel/ but still on still/ I would always win for real/ no matter their devilish plans to kill or steal/ the king~ship from me/ like a wack film on E/...

Imma thrive well during the heat/ like athletes aspiring to win/ medals in da Olympic/ wait, no wonder I run things/ west,north, south and east/ hmm,like marathon niggaz in da diamond league/

Ibime viewing this be like I dey feel im metas and similes/ wordies too,he should improve on his rhymes/ but see me see/ trouble, where was he all this while/ to give this gee/ a little bit of advice/ his wife was probably shouting give me dikk/ I really need a child/ he was eating kilishi/ saying go get it outside/ (no offense though)

Warning: ~I'm coming for da throne, beware, watch your back..my alter ego is taking over me
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Heywhizzy:
BARS OF ASPIRATIONS

Taking my time out to bless flow for rank/ by correcting niggaz/ with the aid of bars/ as demanded by the constitutional law of the land/

Was slow to impress/ now I'm starting to regret/ couldn't make the newbie of the year/ neither worthy mentions..ain't even working but I'm filled with "the stress"/

Surely,imma try my best/ to digest/ d art of pening bars at it finest/ imma keep trying till the rap game spread her wide legs/ so I could fukk it as thy best/ dethrone kings at their fliest/ so when rap compare it bests..like sleep, I would be better than thy rest/

Yea I'm king of Kings/ haters can scratch head like Jimmy on the wheels of steel/ but still on still/ I would always win for real/ no matter their devilish plans to kill or steal/ the king~ship from me/ like a wack film on E/...

Imma thrive well during the heat/ like athletes aspiring to win/ medals in da Olympic/ wait, no wonder I run things/ west,north, south and east/ hmm,like marathon niggaz in da diamond league/

Ibime viewing this be like I dey feel im metas and similes/ wordies too,he should improve on his rhymes/ but see me see/ trouble, where was he all this while/ to give this gee/ a little bit of advice/ his wife was probably shouting give me dikk/ I really need a child/ he was eating kilishi/ saying go get it outside/ (no offense though)

Warning: ~I'm coming for da throne, beware, watch your back..my alter ego is taking over me
work on your rhymes, try doing more than 2 syllables
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
007Bruce:
work on your rhymes, try doing more than 2 syllables
I know jare..I'm lazy, I don't take this sh1t too serious as most niggaz here..na ma leisure be this..again, all my bars are all freestyles, so no time to focus on that...besides this is ffr were bars dropped are jes to increase the amount of pages. .no recognition

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Heywhizzy:
I know jare..I'm lazy, I don't take this sh1t too serious as most niggaz here..na ma leisure be this..again, all my bars are all freestyles, so no time to focus on that...besides this is ffr were bars dropped are jes to increase the amount of pages. .no recognition
then dont drop
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
007Bruce:
then dont drop
I wanna increase the page

who are you to even tell me that
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Heywhizzy:
I wanna increase the page

who are you to even tell me that
i am your tutor!
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Heywhizzy:
.besides this is ffr were bars dropped are jes to increase the amount of pages. .no recognition
wtf?...are you kidding me?
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Heywhizzy:
Word!
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Emaprince:
wtf?...are you kidding me?
nope..how many of ye vets rank bars anymore

secondly, how will I be kidding an old man
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
007Bruce:
i am your tutor!
taa. .are you better than me..if yes,let's battle tomorrow or tonight gan
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Heywhizzy:
taa. .are you better than me..if yes,let's battle tomorrow or tonight gan
you're so keen to battle - i'd advice you to fight sosiqdude/iceprick/captainjack/
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
All I care about is money and the city that I’m from I’ma sip until I feel it, I’ma smoke it 'til it’s done
And I don’t really give a phuck, and my excuse is that I’m young
And I’m only getting older so somebody should've told ya I’m on one Yeah, phuck it, I’m on one
Yeah, I said I’m on one phuck it, I’m on one!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
007Bruce:
you're so keen to battle - i'd advice you to fight sosiqdude/iceprick/captainjack/
can't really blame you sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.