Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,485 members, 7,854,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (922451 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bars:
Am bak........
come back with ur bars this time
Re: Flow For Rank by ElymaxCray: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sauron1:

Heavenly beams strike my puddle, peers and i huddle in a depressed hunk of rubble
No rebuttal, seperated though we try to cuddle transition happens slow and subtle
I was in trouble, major, my serenity in approximation of danger as I turned to vapor
Whisked to and fro by a stranger, knew I was bound to become something greater
I cater to the wishes of nature, heat drives my accent a cycle that i can’t circumvent
Again my phase starts to augment, a gathering to cement the next harmonious event
Now i just represent a percent, no longer alone in a journey, the tide seems to be turning
A home is all i have been yearning, even if its concerning, places with no returning
Finally, i have became what i sought, what a crock, just part of the monster and its plot
Others are drug in and caught, my aspirations start to rot, this isn’t what I thought
But I have not forgot, so i charge the weak spot, others observe and follow my approach
Only in unison can we uncloak this hoax, weighting down as we all start to encroach
The belly of the beast bursts, freedom it seems has been reimbursed its enriching at first
Accelerating back towards home turf, i realized what’s worse. . . . .I'm cursed. wink

hehe he cool
Sauron1:

Heavenly beams strike my puddle, peers and i huddle in a depressed hunk of rubble
No rebuttal, seperated though we try to cuddle transition happens slow and subtle
I was in trouble, major, my serenity in approximation of danger as I turned to vapor
Whisked to and fro by a stranger, knew I was bound to become something greater
I cater to the wishes of nature, heat drives my accent a cycle that i can’t circumvent
Again my phase starts to augment, a gathering to cement the next harmonious event
Now i just represent a percent, no longer alone in a journey, the tide seems to be turning
A home is all i have been yearning, even if its concerning, places with no returning
Finally, i have became what i sought, what a crock, just part of the monster and its plot
Others are drug in and caught, my aspirations start to rot, this isn’t what I thought
But I have not forgot, so i charge the weak spot, others observe and follow my approach
Only in unison can we uncloak this hoax, weighting down as we all start to encroach
The belly of the beast bursts, freedom it seems has been reimbursed its enriching at first
Accelerating back towards home turf, i realized what’s worse. . . . .I'm cursed. wink

hehe he
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Frezzz shit

saw sauron pop tha action\
am razz, I strike him wit a stroke pose, and he forever stay attention\
Tha rap I script are holy, in Easter I write Christ with passion\

Xo ibime shuld fidget and run\
Dnt ignore tha don\
Becuz I will respect him as the reigning king, den kill him, cry and give him a golden morn\

U all grasp the punch shey?\
Hahahahahahaha, will juxt pluck hix heart out, and start singing akonuche\
hix chick Pucci too smiling like his breath. Her toto decay\

saw upcoming vet\
the rookie set\
den tot of mikuz and ibime and laffed. Becuz if dere is streetwise? Deir verse wunt be felt\
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Silence be healing this miscellaneous mind
Death gon be beautiful the only tales unwind
Am a shepherd to disses I embrace web of critics
I'm 600bc filled with a heart of mystic
Call it a mythical quest I'mma affair with holy grail
My thoughts be filled sacred verse on the rail
Raise the bar high leaving prisoners crystal clear
Rhyme is near niggaz tagged along like queer
Demons attack at night ...Am growing back to my old self
Lyrical homicide...call it murder I placed on the shelf
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
fuckyouhard:
come back with ur bars this time

Lol......smh
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
goshikid:
Frezzz shit

saw sauron pop tha action\
am razz, I strike him wit a stroke pose, and he forever stay attention\
Tha rap I script are holy, in Easter I write Christ with passion\

Xo ibime shuld fidget and run\
Dnt ignore tha don\
Becuz I will respect him as the reigning king, den kill him, cry and give him a golden morn\

U all grasp the punch shey?\
Hahahahahahaha, will juxt pluck hix heart out, and start singing akonuche\
hix chick Pucci too smiling like his breath. Her toto decay\

saw upcoming vet\
the rookie set\
den tot of mikuz and ibime and laffed. Becuz if dere is streetwise? Deir verse wunt be felt\

Lol.........Goto goto
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Smh ..wacko jackos
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guys, vote on this please
Topic: ArtmosFEAR

Wellington
It's plagues n ruins that invades our news with blades n nukes to blaze our wounds..
The heavens dieing from man's pollution...
I strived for answers n found solution....
The air we once freely breathe turned toxic gases..
Man fuel up all this hazards..
Our fucking habits brought disasters..
Nature wages war on us..came brutal with forces...
For we've invaded her lands n loot her resources...
Buh look out the plot is... Graphed by our greed built in t foundation of hatred... Lays there... A must that we root out the grudges... Clouds of sorrows
The sky wails.. Doom is fast approaching..on an highway with the greens..
Plants crushed n perish,look wah man caused our dearest atmosphere...
We hoping on magic buh our greed has bankrupt tha fairies...with badlucks n perils...
So with poems,cool hymes n joyfull schemes..we hope the core be cleansed nd heaven gleams scares the devil's grin.. By carefull means, we've restored the atmosphere our dear turlips....
The virginity renewed..let's stick no dirt..her purity lives as she sips mo breath.. The ozone's stregthened by this our simple step...
Sky's made clear n full of lives .. The sun's smiles blazing thru tha skies...
Our dear one is back...atmosphere has risen.. And mama nature forgiven man's treason...!!!

Eclipse Praise
. . . 4 a while nw rumourz got y'all mind blured... & clouded wit dust... dah phoenix iz dead? Dafucq! Mehn I'0nt need Detergent here while i wash off dat fucking-Feelings-off/ u msnt c bible b4 u kw tz a Good News, u cn feel D breakthrouqh evn ryt 2ru ya home Like Am walking ceilings off/ nt ashamed to do dis, U cnt fuckin-c-me-blush!!! Nigg' am d Jesus here, y'all gatta be born-again/ am D kin as well, y'all gatta son-d-game/ we Welcm bk 4rm D celestial-home/ we neva dead, we only flexed our textual-bone/ nw we young&stronger/ here wud be more lively, as far as we gat Thor&Thunder/ nw we'v burn da Maestro's attitude yea no dickridinq cuz in oneness& peace we Leave/ if we gat peace, we gat Love.... & if we unite without ease, we gat fault.... Bt if dere is L0ve, am sure we gon mk it, please redeem!!

Miracle Mcdonald Synche Deadshotz

yoh!

It's i ~deadshotz in this~ . . . . ./the boss in here takinq ~headshotz with ease~ . . . . . ./ wait up niqq . .let me qive u a lil ~pep talk with freez~ . . . . . ./
~Stop ur heart beat~ as in SUSPEND YA PULSE KID . . . . . ./ ~crop ya large feet~ with my punches then cut ur shine short like i
EXTEND THE SOLSTICE . . . . ./
y'al should be scar'd of me . . As l0ng as am in here no BASTARD WIL REIQN . . . . Rantinq bou ur strap'd c4's n shiid. . .buh u're strap'd onli if it's in PLASTERZ YOU CAME. . . . . loses be acumulatinq . . . If we hear they win . . . . . It's prolly in the . . . .
MASTER LEAGUE GAME !
Am ~layinq the verze~ as i SLAY YA WITH TECHS . . . . ~Sprayinq em verbs~ n leavinq the STAKE IN YA CHESt . . . . . I'll be ~breakin ya necks~ so nobodi wil TAKE YA FOR VET. . . . . U've bin gay ur entire life. . . . .watch as i send ya . . . .
STRAIQHT TO YA DEATH !!
N0ne is greater than i . . . .rank shows ya MAYBE SEC0ND . . . .cos ma RAGING METHOD. . . . Gat me LAYING HEAD BLOCKS . . . Buildinq a reputati0n awta SLAYING MERE SLUTS . . . . . . . Am crackinq casettes in here . . . . So it's 0nly riqht. . . . . y'al say am . . . .
BREAKING REC0RDS
am a god in the makinq . . . . Dopeness remains ma MASCOT. . . . Am ozonu in here am takinq the LAST CUT. . . . . Watch as the pro BARZ DROP. . . . . . Breakinq heads with beer bottle . . . . . It's ryt to say am leavin y'al . . . . . .
STAR STRUCK
yoh am dope a lil mo, than the OTHER C0ULD BE. . . . .crackinq arms so ur BR0THER WOULD SEE. . . . . . . Then punch u into a c0ma with ur arms wide spread . . . .like it's a . . . . . .
QUATER TO THREE !!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
kr0ne:

Wellington
It's plagues n ruins that invades our news with blades n nukes to blaze our wounds..
Buh look out the plot is... Graphed by our greed built in t foundation of hatred... Lays there... A must that we root out the grudges... Clouds of sorrows
We hoping on magic buh our greed has bankrupt tha fairies...with badlucks n perils...
So with poems,cool hymes n joyfull schemes..we hope the core be cleansed nd heaven gleams scares the devil's grin.. By carefull means, we've restored the atmosphere our dear turlips....
The virginity renewed..let's stick no dirt..her purity lives as she sips mo breath.. The ozone's stregthened by this our simple step...
Our dear one is back...atmosphere has risen.. And mama nature forgiven man's treason...!!!

Eclipse Praise
. . . 4 a while nw rumourz got y'all mind blured... & clouded wit dust... dah phoenix iz dead? Dafucq! Mehn I'0nt need Detergent here while i wash off dat fucking-Feelings-off/ u msnt c bible b4 u kw tz a Good News, u cn feel D breakthrouqh evn ryt 2ru ya home Like Am walking ceilings off/ nt ashamed to do dis, U cnt fuckin-c-me-blush!!! Nigg' am d Jesus here, y'all gatta be born-again/ am D kin as well, y'all gatta son-d-game/ we Welcm bk 4rm D celestial-home/ we neva dead, we only flexed our textual-bone/ nw we young&stronger/ here wud be more lively, as far as we gat Thor&Thunder/ nw we'v burn da Maestro's attitude yea no dickridinq cuz in oneness& peace we Leave/ if we gat peace, we gat Love.... & if we unite without ease, we gat fault.... Bt if dere is L0ve, am sure we gon mk it, please redeem!!

yoh!

It's i ~deadshotz in this~ . . . . ./the boss in here takinq ~headshotz with ease~ . . . . . ./ wait up niqq . .let me qive u a lil ~pep talk with freez~ . . . . . ./
~Stop ur heart beat~ as in SUSPEND YA PULSE KID . . . . . ./ ~crop ya large feet~ with my punches then cut ur shine short like i
y'al should be scar'd of me . . As l0ng as am in here no BASTARD WIL REIQN . . . . Rantinq bou ur strap'd c4's n shiid. . .buh u're strap'd onli if it's in PLASTERZ YOU CAME. . . . . loses be acumulatinq . . . If we hear they win . . . . . It's prolly in the . . . .
MASTER LEAGUE GAME !
Am ~layinq the verze~ as i SLAY YA WITH TECHS . . . . ~Sprayinq em verbs~ n leavinq the STAKE IN YA CHESt . . . . . I'll be ~breakin ya necks~ so nobodi wil TAKE YA FOR VET. . . . . U've bin gay ur entire life. . . . .watch as i send ya . . . .
STRAIQHT TO YA DEATH !!
N0ne is greater than i . . . .rank shows ya MAYBE SEC0ND . . . .cos ma RAGING METHOD. . . . Gat me LAYING HEAD BLOCKS . . . Buildinq a reputati0n awta SLAYING MERE SLUTS . . . . . . . Am crackinq casettes in here . . . . So it's 0nly riqht. . . . . y'al say am . . . .
BREAKING REC0RDS
am a god in the makinq . . . . Dopeness remains ma MASCOT. . . . Am ozonu in here am takinq the LAST CUT. . . . . Watch as the pro BARZ DROP. . . . . . Breakinq heads with beer bottle . . . . . It's ryt to say am leavin y'al . . . . . .
STAR STRUCK
yoh am dope a lil mo, than the OTHER C0ULD BE. . . . .crackinq arms so ur BR0THER WOULD SEE. . . . . . . Then punch u into a c0ma with ur arms wide spread . . . .like it's a . . . . . .
QUATER TO THREE !!

Mvgt-wellington

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
kr0ne:

Wellington

Eclipse Praise

yoh!

MASTER LEAGUE GAME !
STRAIQHT TO YA DEATH !!
BREAKING REC0RDS
STAR STRUCK
QUATER TO THREE !!

Lol....wellington totally av it all...nice one
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Darkrebel:
Smh ..wacko jackos

4 ya mind...
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Funny.....see dem
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nw...let's fight wit our ILL SCRIPT PUNCH
oboi.. u can first run home to BRING BIG GUNS/ tryna shoot me ..fool can u kill-a-god ? dindinrin FREAKING DUMB/
bt once i FLIP SICK PUNS/ and my HIDDEN GORES ?
i'll drop ya 'corpse' like av got effected WIT HICCUPS!!!!

dz bitch is an un-SKILLED DWEEBS IN FIGHT/
just like `barren woman going for family planning` d WEAKLING RECITE/
anthem of un-fruitful`..he's prolly a REALLY PRICK SLY/
Nigga... swerve u 2d ground' dey'll 'mistake u for an undercover'..like d 'BEATING's DISGUISED!!!!!!

YA'L KIP CALLIN ME A BITTER Bleep it...buh here am throwing neat' shot at D DIRTY PUNKS wit lotsa SHIFT SCARY SHOT/
so if dea tryna talks 'time on d wall' abeg leave d IMPS EMPTY SKULLS.. coz dis dudes be d type of fools dat will tryna hang a clock on deir FB WALL ,!!!!!!

I will rather tell dz bitch's to hide in deir mama pussy b4 imma cause a BOZO DAMAGE/
look,am 'encyclopedia dope' like i've eat a 'HOLLOW CRACK' CAKE/
but if dere desire to be hailed in every 'stale shit dea dowp ?dea are only 'wasting deir image' like PHOTO GARBAGE/!!!
coz d only place dey will ......'''HAIL DIS YORUBA RAMS...... 'ogar O'
na for MOTOR GARAGE//////.......lwkmd

M A K , N O, M I S TA KE

#BARS IS BAK.........Bleep YA'l 8TERZ

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
thanks to sosiqdude for dising that kid...he's already finished..but i'd add insult to injury

diss at iceprick!

ya'al think icekid is such a fake dude/
but truth be told...
he's never wiling to aim tools/
and he just LovePeddler out like a lame boo/
but fact is...icekid aint that wack...but the only time ice is damn wack is when he's aiming cashew/
gosh1kid wil glow like air bender tatoo/
and ice wil be shave down to his under in wariblood's saloon/
he'd get dismember, flog and beaten in a comunity center for been a big time baboon/
but if he insist,claiming hes a seasoned vet
i'd stap him wit candles like tom in walt disney cartoon/
he stil wana be my bestest friend,cause ice'l tel ya/
he's a pussy, like estrogen-female Instruments/
acting like a lil lady and im tryna be a gentlemen/
and his bitch my syringe injected her lip lhke collagen/
he keeps snitching gender, he's a dergenerate/
we all take shot at ice ,then i'd take shot at ice/
but im so diligent, what the Bleep i gotta show cats im a fucckking problem/
wit the way i left ice laying on the fucckking curb and start poring jin/
check his history
when he was young ,he was a bum, no pants and no hobbies/
dirty clothes, plus lice all over his hair, moving like a goblin/
you goin forever be a son, thats why your whole gimmick is ironic/
so you' can all take a look at em' and see that icekid broke, once i aim the rugger..choping his forelimb/
cuz the sh1t i grip spit crazy/
this big eighty wil cock and shot icekid who blew up like m80/
and i'd rather tell jokes rather than morcking a
sloppy disgrace little baby/
and its so funny, your whole verse seem to be the toughest part
sure. . but mine is the most murder. .compair to the fucckk given by an american lady/
check his battle wit kutt . .he never wrote a complete bars,
so he lack a conteneder/
no need to stress the kid much cuz he already wrote his rhyme in an organizer/
plus he claim to be a senior citizen but check the romance thread ,he's a bittcch asss porn writter/
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Bars:

Obligiwisk.....u be fool wu are u callin a bitter ?4 mor info. Am animetum wreck get 2 ya weak brain...
Wacktard....nw I see d reason y u will always stay in INK bag...bitch

lmao, just seeing dis..this nigga is stuppid
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Heywhizzy:
nd you took da ish as an insult. .gosh. .a Nigerian would always be a Nigerian. .blowing everything out of context like niggaz wey dey tear con.dom
lmao, I saw that damn punch!
Re: Flow For Rank by rayopt(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2014
warmin up my pen . .hehehe
i want trouble!!!!!

its tym i fire up my ink nd 'lead' killers/
cos am seein boiz 'pens ill' lines. . .to get bigger/
here and now. .
i'l leave my haters wif death stickers/
an advert showin how i get head severed/
this is thriller. . yo' niggas know i play no games/
those vain. .wannabees/wif buzz nd stings/still show face. .
to showcase how their show's lame. ./
u c dem likes 'in their' a.ss/gay guys call that 'show-lay'
stayin d.ope, ray stil give wimps seizures for leisure/
i can 'snap' a lazy a.ss/by my crazy bars. .to make him 'pick-chores'/
then i detox noises made by these boiz/
givin em 'the tall' order for 'clean ups'/
big-ups. .to phoenix boiz gatherin 'ashes'/
lyk broke boiz hustlin for sugar daddies/
but d true fact is. .your clique of wack barbies/
is nufin dan an empty 'lyt house' wif 'oceans drying'/
to be candid/i'on do shits unholy/
so f**k phoenix. .i remain in 'control' still/
lyk a snake in the green grass i 're-molt' to kill/
then ur folks or kins. .wanna hide u out in 'sweden' like 'stuck home kids'/
hungry nigs do shii like beef and bite words/
so i made 'the last supper' before i crucify such/
yall wud c em 'hands up'. .wit a gun to d head/
@d 'place of skull'/dey'l 'Y's up'. .as i nail em to death/
hate dudes wit fake hypes. .nd am bored wit braggins/
if any nig put mouf for ma trash. .i swear i'l bodybag him/
wrap him up wit hot puns like am body branding/
'rip' him apart wif acidic rhymes. .lyk am formin 'bar-trees'/
understand this. .
i aint tryna act lyk d serious type/
tho' i myt take part of my tedious life/
to show yall death in a million styles/
like propellin all ur wrongs nd crimes into space so they can 'meet your rites'

*enough*
. . . .to be continued
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2014
lyk broke boiz hustlin for sugar daddies/ cool
Re: Flow For Rank by ElymaxCray: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
007Bruce:
lol. U dey do am?
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
007Bruce:
this rayopt ehnnn...only once in a blue moon the guy the show... grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
ElymaxCray:

lol. U dey do am?
undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Kr0ne let's have that rematch na...?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Darkrebel is wack . . .

I'm the real ddopest on earth/ nothing from this weak hommie is worth/
Hes the type who begs for bread whenever I'm hosting a mirth/
. . so next time he says he 'rides a gravy train' . . Ill have his brains blown to a birthe!/

I don tire for English sef, I wan rap like this to show say I dey versatile/
I sure say this verse really dey versatile cos I pen the verse at isle/
If I no like ya rude brothers/ I go drive pass new corpers/
. . then reverse come back to set the 4 of them to fight with two mortars/
Niggas too dey critisize punches thats why I wan try infuse stunners/
To show say to go ham na childs like few toddlers/
I wan buy part of Lag add to Ph that's why I dey price Idumota/
I sure say Fashola go sell if I pass am palm wine and 2 dollars/
I call any chick wey pass, I no be 'Saraki' but niggas claim say I be 'Boo caller'/
Conji been hold me wella for school sotey I begin chyke my school mother/
If you dey broke I go tell anybody wey owe you cash to wait/
. . then tell am to go mmasturbate/ say I wan first attend mass to bathe/
See, I don grow pass to date/
I dey ready to marry the next chick I see wey rock black low waist/
For school I no dey ever carry first for class debate/
Once e don reach my turn to yarn, I go tell the jugdes to wait make I first flash my babe/
My girl call me to yarn say she don gain admission to Futo/
I just laugh come tell her say "I'm missing your foot o"/
She come be like " what kinda talk is that"?/
I yarn her say thats just the fact/ say Nepa bring light pops come say make I change face I come tell am say I "lost my mask"/
I toast one babe, I tell her say I was born in Europe plus I hail from Camelot/
So say make she give me her mail and digits cos I like her pass ma dog/
She come say her name na Gwen and she dey wireless that's why she like 'LANS alot'/
I don decide to dey give BJ to statements cos I no longer wan blow grammer/
One guy yarn say I no fit make am 'keep mum' I come vex kidnap en old father/
I go harder/
no rapper fit flow smarter/ so cower/ haha/

grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
mikuz:
Darkrebel is wack . . .

. . so next time he says he 'rides a gravy train' . . Ill have his brains blown to a birthe!/

I call any chick wey pass, I no be 'Saraki' but niggas claim say I be 'Boo caller'/
Once e don reach my turn to yarn, I go tell the jugdes to wait make I first flash my babe/
I yarn her say thats just the fact/ say Nepa bring light pops come say make I change face I come tell am say I "lost my mask"/
She come say her name na Gwen and she dey wireless that's why she like 'LANS alot'/
I go harder/

grin grin

I know you wrote this straight after listening to Yaylow.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ibime:

answer my question.. is it the same krayola
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ibime:

I try.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Darkrebel:

answer my question.. is it the same krayola

Where you see Krayola? Has he released something recently?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ibime:

Where you see Krayola? Has he released something recently?

no!! someone posted the link to Money Lover-the one you used shawn carter's instrumental.
am only asking if it is the same krayola that was on nairaland that you featured in that song-- ...that's why i singled out that peju/ilupeju line to help you remember.

so....is it the same krayola?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
mikuz:

I try.

who is yaylow ...is he related to you guys or something?,because i have never heard of him apart from here on nairaland ....
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
mikuz:
Darkrebel is wack . . .

I go harder/

grin grin
Cool!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Darkrebel:

no!! someone posted the link to Money Lover-the one you used shawn carter's instrumental.
am only asking if it is the same krayola that was on nairaland that you featured in that song-- ...that's why i singled out that peju/ilupeju line to help you remember.

so....is it the same krayola?

Oh, I no see your post. Yes of course, theres only one Krayola.

Check him out below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ur2e1VMmlY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Darkrebel:

who is yaylow ...is he related to you guys or something?,because i have never heard of him apart from here on nairaland ....

http://music.naij.com/2815-yaylow-just-yarns

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.