Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923226 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mikuz thats nice
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

My main verse. I wrote 42 lines this morning
and broke it into two. I don't know why Dark
is chatting like its an impossible thing. I pray I
didn't Joshua Base it though.
cheesy

:-/ shabi we go still battle? You'll get the asswhoop coming to you
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

Even if I get paid for it, Ill never ever share a ring with you.

keep trying to turn things around and paint me a villain.
I don't believe in God but if he exists he knows I mean no evil ..
I mentioned you severally in nl chatroom to post your verse since Friday like I was disturbing you..
.. you snobbed..gave no reason ..do you know how painful that is?
Do you know how many ffucking assignments I have?
or you think its written assignments we do here?...
I regret ever brawling you.. you are the worst competitor ever in my battle history...and you have been beaten.. accept that ..

its not ya fault though ...
.... I think I need to step down for a while to focus more on my school works ....
most niggas here are bunch of clowns ...
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
teddybiyasi:
darkrebel I'm brawling you no more

say anything you like devil may care angry

Suit yourself Slutt
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Smh
Niggas scared of getting the L
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
I just need to focus on school now..cos my grades are dropping ..
I am getting B's instead of A's ..
so am gonna deactivate my account now ..
Cos that's the only way am gonna be able to avoid battling..grin cos I love brawling Lol ..

am still gonna create a new account in April ...its still gonna be dark rebel..
but for now.. I just need to focus on my mass.comm and art exams..wish me good luck and pray for though ..

bye for now .
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:
My main verse. I wrote 42 lines this morning and broke it into two. I don't know why Dark is chatting like its an impossible thing. I pray I didn't Joshua Base it though. grin

I beat Dark moment I bust on the kid like a nursery school bully/ take him to Texas and blast a glock at the newbie/
. . so when this WINTER SOLDIER leave him CAPPED IN AMERICA . . its not an HOLLYWOOD MOVIE!!/

Giyazz cracked him like a comical groupie/ while punches from Wrong gave him a hunch in the back/
. . but one bullet from me ll tear this dummy apart/
. . cos it won't be a WILD GUESS . . when I shoot at night . . and place a 'SHOT IN THE DARK'!/

Blazing him is as easy as disposing a bin/ cos every bullet I pop ll blow off his limbs/
. . so after this fight, they ll call me WARNER BROS . . as I pull guns on the scene/ . . to shoot 'ARO' . . like OLIVER QUEEN!/

How can y'll reckon that this guy is good/ when nothing he writes is smooth/ so when I bring arms to fight and shoot/
. . If he fails to run, my pump ll blast him over a HONDA CIVIC so he can 'fly the COOP'!!/

Kr0ne ripped apart his chin with a clamp/ . . nailed the imp to a plank/ and tore his cred with heart wrenching personals . .
. . till he deserted Aromo and changed accounts . . like he switching his bank!/

Rebel deserves to be given a slap/ Ill send Unilag cult boys to f@cked him up with several cuts in his nose/
. . B@stard fool/ asked him study hard in school/ and 'hit the books' . . so he went home and started punching his notes!!/

I'm known for offloading in ho's/ . .
. . that's why I took his sis to RIVERS and had her receiving s^emen as I boned the babe/
So when I ensure that only what she gets in 'PORT IS C^UM' . . its not a city in YOBE STATE!!/

Plus my d^ick is what ya other sister likes to eat/ every evening I bang the chick/
. . the sexual pleasure keep her YELLING "AHH!!" . . and I aint speaking of YANKOVIC!!/

Twice last year Elymax dispatched this baboon/
. . first battle he chopped his arms and forced this maga to zoom/
Second battle, and Max's hatchet dropped D'S KNEEE. . like he aint a fan of cartoons!/

Niggas no longer respect him . .
. . cos after Khena exposed the tout in this netcee/ he got pounded by Teddy/
but when Ibime got him trounced without mercy/
. . b^tich, he started losing his REP like Pdp in the lower house of Assembly!/

I'm hotter than summer in Berlin/ these punches were modelled to wreck him/
. . so his attempt to battle the king . . he ll get knifed and slaughtered like Tristan de Bois in Merlin!/

Ya lines crack me up like Warriblood . .

so Darkrebel ll get ruffled cos, I body thugs/ and uncouple dawgs/ with popping slugs/
. . Nail the spines of this fine art student to his equipments . . so he can go "back to the drawing board"!!/

Great verse. . . even better than the first one. . .I was lolling all through. . . but you disrespected your opponent by not even informing of your unavailability.
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Darkrebel:

keep trying to turn things around and paint me a villain.
I don't believe in God but if he exists he knows I mean no evil ..
I mentioned you severally in nl chatroom to post your verse since Friday like I was disturbing you..
.. you snobbed..gave no reason ..do you know how painful that is?
Do you know how many ffucking assignments I have?
or you think its written assignments we do here?...
I regret ever brawling you.. you are the worst competitor ever in my battle history...and you have been beaten.. accept that ..

its not ya fault though ...
.... I think I need to step down for a while to focus more on my school works ....
most niggas here are bunch of clowns ...

i swear Darkrebel, i didnt know the clowns we have here have reached this alarming proportion. imagine them breaking the rules and even trying to cheat by overstreching...this is shameful ,...i must correct the nonsense going on around here...This is not the kind of battle rap legacy we left in nairaland back in 2006.,
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Heywhizzy:
see dis dude,I dey school,I gat things to submit during the week..better still,let's agree on Saturday..I'll find time to script

Lol..na oly u dea skull ??

Anyway I agree wit ya..poke me once u bam
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ibime:

Great verse. . . even better than the first one. . .I was lolling all through. . . but you disrespected your opponent by not even informing of your unavailability.

Thanks . .
I've already apologised to him. I didn't even know I was gonna be unavailable, if not I coulda set the battle for today cos he was even the one who suggested we fight this Sunday. My bad.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
ThaBlaqBonez:
Bleep ibime! I'm king!

King..4 ya papa auoz bah ?..becuz u won 1 kind jagbajagba compentition u wan con dea feel pompus ?? Anyway bleep ya 2..morafucka

Btwn..y u let INK walop u grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
04kaa:

i swear Darkrebel, i didnt know the clowns we have here have reached this alarming proportion. imagine them breaking the rules and even trying to cheat by overstreching...this is shameful ,...i must correct the nonsense going on around here...This is not the kind of battle rap legacy we left in nairaland back in 2006.,

Oga calm down na. cool
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
HEnemona:
Mikuz or any other Admin---Pls set up a thread .....for Me vs Barz

007BRUCE or oda worthy admin...elp us wit thread piko
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Darkrebel, Posting your verse on that thread without your opponents consent is a bytch move

I mean, it a freaking exhibition match, not a tourney battle, ya'll have the time in the world to get your sh1t together and post together

And you calling that a win just shows how desperate you are to have a big name in you. "Win department", but you failed, cause we all know you never battled mikuz

Wack modafawka

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
I just need to focus on school now..cos my grades are dropping ..
I am getting B's instead of A's ..
so am gonna deactivate my account now ..
Cos that's the only way am gonna be able to avoid battling..grin cos I love brawling Lol ..

am still gonna create a new account in April ...its still gonna be dark rebel..
but for now.. I just need to focus on my mass.comm and art exams..wish me good luck and pray for though ..

bye for now .
nah just common exam make u delete ur account? smh!
pity tho. .
i wish u guddluck boy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
goshikid:
nah just common exam make u delete ur account? smh!
pity tho. .
i wish u guddluck boy!

Lol,,guess d guy na luna lyk tik
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bars:

King..4 ya papa auoz bah ?..becuz u won 1 kind jagbajagba compentition u wan con dea feel pompus ?? Anyway bleep ya 2..morafucka

Btwn..y u let INK walop u grin
Dem don do finals
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2015

Morron we agreed 24 lines(12 quatrains) count how many I had... you think am like you ... foool
Hahahahahahaha!!! This loser has deactivated his account! gringringrin

*ROTFL*

"Who laughs last, laughs best"
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Hahahahahahaha!!! This loser has deactivated his account! gringringrin

*ROTFL*

"Who laughs last, laughs best"

grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

Was that his main verse or a no show verse? My main verse is ready for a special delivery. Someone should tell him to come online before I disappear again. Just rushed this now . .

I blast this hopeless sucker/ rape his @ss and tear his throat asunder/
. . then rip his dentals apart, soon as I put a sword to his mouth . .
cos I 'Saber tooth' . . like 'Wolverine's brother'!/

He ll pick race when I call a gang of six cops/ to blast this bi^tch up/
cos ask Oritsejafor . .
When I arm myself he run and distance himself from the CAN . . like catholic bishops!/

If hes holding an Iphone/ Ill kidnap him when my boys hit his home like a cyclone/
. . lazy faggit . . You ll see me sever his nostrils if he claims hes keeping his 'nose in the grindstone'!/

If its banter you seek/ I'm ready to martyr you quick/
. . so when I have sympathise saying "Rest in PEACE ARO", its not a striker in Bayern Munich!/

My weapons break mandibles/ of fake animals/ so the fear stops him from tryna CROSS RIVERS . .
. . Cos the MACK AWE D and my KALA BAR . . but it aint STATE CAPITALS!/

I'm known in every freaking enclave/ I'm here to make the sisi my damn slave/ but Ill face put him in the news . .
. . when I blast him to a radio station . . so he can 'hit the airwaves'!/

I split the imp/ haunt him till he grows lean and thin/
. . then shoot my bazooka . . to ensure Dark varnishes like a bleaching cream!/

This kid lives of his parents . . Ya pattern of writing is wacker/
You just throw tantrums like a 4 year old, you can't even freestyle as a rapper/
And in audio fights all you do is shout and shout . .
. . I pray you catch a deadly disease and die like you father!/

Ya mum is the reason hes dead ya/
. . Cos he gets High BP anytime peeps enter the b^itches placenta/
. . After taking her from the front till she lose BALANCE, SHIT . .
. . they make her TURNOVER, and penetrate her @ss with DOUBLE ENTRY . . like FILLING A LEDGER!/

Voters know I'm sick/ after every punch leave you cold and weak/
. . Ill axe his forehead and give spill blood on his head till I give him a RED SKULL . . JOHANN SCHMIDT!/

Darkrebel bores in rhyming/ hes not insighting/ . . try to invade this Earl . .
. . and get given an eagle blood slaughter like Jarl Borg in Vikings!/

Mikuz this is Ether!!! You killed Darkrebel with a pre-diss already? Wow!!!

Darkrebel is dead and gone, he's a Nobody!!! gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
LooNat11kk:
Darkrebel, Posting your verse on that thread without your opponents consent is a bytch move
l

Wack modafawka

shut the ffuck up hater and grow up .. without his consent indeed .. why didn't you advise mik to drop his verse or offer a reason in 3 days..

don't even bother replying ...
I am just very sorry for the mother that birthed you..you come online to hate on someone you are 7 years older than ... you are a disgrace and shame to manhood ..
like I said before... You need to Grow up and stop stalking me ...
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
GIYAZZ:

LMAO!! grin grin

Where is Cooger his godfather? grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
GIYAZZ:

I got a life to live outside NL ..

mind you it can't leave everyone's memory that I have beaten you Thrice in a row ....

I will be back in April to whoop you for the fourth time..

you can keep talking behind my back like bbitchez and losers do.. I don't give a middle finger...
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

Thanks . .
I've already apologised to him. I didn't even know I was gonna be unavailable, if not I coulda set the battle for today cos he was even the one who suggested we fight this Sunday. My bad.

who did you apologise too?
I have told you to stop lying..
Altar servers don't lie ... you didn't apologise .. you only gave late reason
... I suggested Sunday.. but when I asked you, you said Friday .... see you acting like a fool in just 1 hour I was gone..

between you and giyaz ..who is even more mature? am disappointed in you
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
iamaromolaeran:

mind you it can't leave everyone's memory that I have beaten you Thrice in a row .... grin ..

Guy just chill, you don't have to leave.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

Guy just chill, you don't have to leave.

I only logged in to deactivate this account...
Am taking external exams very very soon and am gonna be having intensive tutorials.. cos am not studying art and need to meet up and study the mass comm related courses.. thus am taking two different exams
... I need to really work extra hard and cut all distractions...if I don't I will be tempted to brawl..
its very easy.
I will create another account in April .. meanwhile quit talking behind my back with those kids and haters
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
iamaromolaeran:

mind you it can't leave everyone's memory that I have beaten you Thrice in a row ....

you can keep talking behind my back like bbitchez and losers do.. I don't give a middle finger...
Deactivate this one na, let's know you're serious about your studies. School boy gringringrin

LMFAO*
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Smh
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Deactivate this one na, let's know you're serious about your studies. School boy gringringrin

LMFAO*

Of course.. Am tired of staying in Nigeria ...
I pass this and am going to England or Canada...
Meanwhile keep expect my return in April ... And keep gossiping around in my absence ..and you will die grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nobody gives a ffuck if you deactivate your life from the surface of the earth. All I know is: Darkrebel was beaten by Mikuz with a pre-diss, and now Darkrebel is a Nobody! gringringringrin

*Chokes* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
*coughs and laughs* *coughs again* LWKMD!!!!! gringringringringrin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
iamaromolaeran:

who did you apologise too?
I have told you to stop lying..
Altar servers don't lie ... you didn't apologise .. you only gave late reason
... I suggested Sunday.. but when I asked you, you said Friday .... see you acting like a fool in just 1 hour I was gone..

between you and giyaz ..who is even more mature? am disappointed in you

LOL . .
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2015

Of course.. Am tired of staying in Nigeria ...
I pass this and am going to England or Canada...
Meanwhile keep expect my return in April ... And keep gossiping around in my absence ..and you will die grin
I just dey laugh you! Hahahahahahahaha!!! Cos I dey picture you as you dey cry for your small dirty room! gringringrin

Even the girl wey you think say like you hates you like ffuck!!! *spits*

You're a disgrace to manhood! Go and die like your thief of a father!!! gringrintonguegrintonguetongue

gringringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.