Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,690 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923280 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2015
007Bruce:
accepted

Bruce buh u tell me say u dea busy.... Chaiii. Nna nawa ooo undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2015
mikuz:

Where is your prove? Why are you acting all bbitchy and childish? How did I bite? Who did I bite?

You bit the capped in america wordplay from passionate MC on hopsin's lunctime cypher track

"You getting capped in america like marvel comics/"

Click the link below and read the second verse to confirm

www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/hopsin/lunchtimecypher.html
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2015
All these biting talks sef,I find it distasteful
We all here have used lines that someone else has used before even the respected ibime - it doesn't necessarily mean it was bitten
I remember reading an Xlite cypher and seeing my penultimate line in finest's verse,Swiftly I accused him of biting only to find out that the cypher was done months before I used the line - all I could do was laugh,or even the suffer-more/sophomore pun that ibime already used(I remember the day mikuz told me that ibime already did a sophomore pun I was so happy,like damn! it means I done reach ibime level for us to think of the same line lmao)
Please let all this stuffs die down,elymax,04ka,loona izz enough abeg,there's absolutely no way these things won't happen,its just up to us to overlook them

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thank God, i did'nt even need to stress myself... Others have brought links already grin....
Mikuz, pls quit biting lyrics. It's not good for the health of ur teeth.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Joshuabase:
We all here have used lines that someone else has used before even the respected ibime - it doesn't necessarily mean it was bitten
I remember reading an Xlite cypher and seeing my penultimate line in finest's verse,Swiftly I accused him of biting only to find out that the cypher was done months before I used the line - all I could do was laugh,or even the suffer-more/sophomore pun that ibime already used(I remember the day mikuz told me that ibime already did a sophomore pun I was so happy,like damn! it means I done reach ibime level for us to think of the same line lmao)
Please let all this stuffs die down,elymax,04ka,loona izz enough abeg,there's absolutely no way these things won't happen,its just up to us to overlook them
when others bite, it's prolly a coincidence. But mik bites intentionally... Remember when he told you he had'nt forgotten ur "eastern bull" pun? He knew you had played it, yet he still played it as his own. Wtf!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by liricyst(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
I was supposed to battle dark next week. Well its all good
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Joshuabase:

Lol sharrap,I'm not accusing him,he asked for links and I brought them grin
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
007Bruce:
accepted

Weekend is OK by you?
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
captainflash:
smh!!

You're a dog
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
mikuz:
When O fucker mentioned Daylyt, I googled and found out that Day spat :

"You aint gotta be a Marvel superhero to get capped in (captain) America" - Daylyt

"So when this Winter Soldier leave you Capped in America . . its not an Hollywood movie"

So this what this haters are calling a bite?
Chai! See why I don't like replying all these niggas?

So this is what y'all call biting?? Bastards!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Hussl3r(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bars:

Blunt hussler
.Exactly
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Weekend is OK by you?
sunday
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bars:

Bruce buh u tell me say u dea busy.... Chaiii. Nna nawa ooo undecided
no worry, we go fight nextweek grin
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
007bruce n̶̲̥̅̊åå wawa cheesy cheesy see as you ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ bullsh1t bars
Re: Flow For Rank by Dklef(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
JOHN REAPER aka bars start running b1tch!!!!

cos

I'm unsullied, My ways are spotless . . . . . . .immaculate like a face without the papule/
You yarn pure bull but my bars are contaminated . . .I spit impure/ ....My presence ventilate the 'house' and like hurricanes I choose to expose your 'flaw' whenever I want/

Bars is unsinewed for claiming a playmaker/
YOU're my wannabe b1tch!!! an impostor and a plain faker/ ...call me the real prison breaker; . . . .cos I'm 'uprooting bars' out the garden of his family trees
Extirpate the pariah and send him off to an exile!/

Cos dude we are tired of you spewing rubbish/mehn,
I hurriedly left when I scanned bars writes on his newbie tourney cos all na gibberish/and if he refuses to desist from typing boring verse/ from his worn out pads/ . . . . . .My goons clasp the mac and ensure bars below the waste . . .like sagging pants!!!/

.....Wondering how peeps detect your silly pranks?/

ELYMAXiimus:

bars, whose bars have you stolen again? grin
. . . .You Vagabond!
They all know you cant scribe a bar without a treasure search/ You a bitter,,,, Suarez on ones witty toil/
bar's lines are kinda like shopping centers. . . .If we see one; . . . .we have seen 'em all/!!!!(a mall)

BUT WAIT, I've got no minutes for recycling. . . . .no time to waste/ and its like mikuz screaming let there be light. . .and dark evaquates/ I'm taking his criticisms as nothing thus I'm somebody....
Cos when bars be talking behind my back. . . . .my NL mentions be notifying me like; NOBODY talks about you. . . . .nobody talks about you. . . . .kinda like a song by mi and 2face!!!/

But wait again! FOr Real??...Stupid gay be talking tough
Bars:

Lol u no well max...
dis 4 dklef

Bars:

BIN A WHILE.... TAKE grin

OYa KLEF........take

LATELY, you been making holey noise like the deeper live's on crusade/ and I dnt fancy advances from males/
So I'll stop your blood from reaching the 'heart' . . .when next you dare call my name in vain!!!/

Talk about alarming bars/ klef gat it horning/
YOU the only sucker in here but you're never balling/ . . .You throw 'emotional jabs' so your punches keep missing/ but right back at you is where mine be CUMin/
.......so b1tch!!! this bodybag was 'honestly SEWed for you . . . .John can never reply

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

when others bite, it's prolly a coincidence. But mik bites intentionally... Remember when he told you he had'nt forgotten ur "eastern bull" pun? He knew you had played it, yet he still played it as his own. Wtf!

stop all this shidd plsssss

bite or no bite forget
plssss
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hussl3r:
.Exactly

Lol I be lyrical police ...woh
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
007Bruce:
no worry, we go fight nextweek grin

...Lol u dea bullshit me bah
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=gottoboy post=29934342]007bruce n̶̲̥̅̊åå wawa cheesy cheesy see as you ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ bullsh1t bars

...Chaii oga d tin pain man... D guy underate me cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bruce vs jigsaw... Hmmm. Anticipating this. cool
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
LooNat11kk:

You bit the capped in america wordplay from passionate MC on hopsin's lunctime cypher track

LMFAO, Mikuz has been exposed as a biter...sorry mikuz, i dont battle biters,,u may as well go to a lyrics site and start copying bars to battle me..

moderator indeed. You mod status should be revoked, we cant have a biter as a MOD here.
Dumb MOD who cant lead by example,
Mikuz.. if an MOD like u is biting how will u caution other rappers here who also bite? how??
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dklef:
JOHN REAPER aka bars start running b1tch!!!!

cos

I'm unsullied, My ways are spotless . . . . . . .immaculate like a face without the papule/
You yarn pure bull but my bars are contaminated . . .I spit impure/ ....My presence ventilate the 'house' and like hurricanes I choose to expose your 'flaw' whenever I want/

Bars is unsinewed for claiming a playmaker/
YOU're my wannabe b1tch!!! an impostor and a plain faker/ ...call me the real prison breaker; . . . .cos I'm 'uprooting bars' out the garden of his family trees
Extirpate the pariah and send him off to an exile!/

Cos dude we are tired of you spewing rubbish/mehn,
I hurriedly left when I scanned bars writes on his newbie tourney cos all na gibberish/and if he refuses to desist from typing boring verse/ from his worn out pads/ . . . . . .My goons clasp the mac and ensure bars below the waste . . .like sagging pants!!!/

.....Wondering how peeps detect your silly pranks?/

. . . .You Vagabond!
They all know you cant scribe a bar without a treasure search/ You a bitter,,,, Suarez on ones witty toil/
bar's lines are kinda like shopping centers. . . .If we see one; . . . .we have seen 'em all/!!!!(a mall)

BUT WAIT, I've got no minutes for recycling. . . . .no time to waste/ and its like mikuz screaming let there be light. . .and dark evaquates/ I'm taking his criticisms as nothing thus I'm somebody....
Cos when bars be talking behind my back. . . . .my NL mentions be notifying me like; NOBODY talks about you. . . . .nobody talks about you. . . . .kinda like a song by mi and 2face!!!/

But wait again! FOr Real??...Stupid gay be talking tough

LATELY, you been making holey noise like the deeper live's on crusade/ and I dnt fancy advances from males/
So I'll stop your blood from reaching the 'heart' . . .when next you dare call my name in vain!!!/

Talk about alarming bars/ klef gat it horning/
YOU the only sucker in here but you're never balling/ . . .You throw 'emotional jabs' so your punches keep missing/ but right back at you is where mine be CUMin/
.......so b1tch!!! this bodybag was 'honestly SEWed for you . . . .John can never reply

Lwkmd....omo see killin grin grin cheesy nice one brah wink
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Bruce vs jigsaw... Hmmm. Anticipating this. cool

Lol...I pray mak d. Guy flaw bruce grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
mikuz:

You are the one who should respect himself. Old man like you still looking out for youngings Ohfucker, Don't let me call you out Did you hear that?

Call me out? WTFFFuccck MIKUZ the BITING VAMPIRE wants to call me out to battle?. U no go fear fear?? sorry MIKUZ i dont battle biters like MIKUZ and cheats like GIYAZZ.
YOU are not worthy opponents for me..

Fuckiinn disgrace . biting bars up and down. nonsense. who made u a moderator sef? you are a disgrace to hiphop worldwide

LooNat11kk:

LMFAO, Mikuz has been exposed as a biter...He imagined he even bit HOPSIN sef , i even wanted to show daylyt bars...
sorry mikuz, i dont battle biters,,u may as well go to a lyrics site and start copying bars online to battle me.. BITING VAMPIRE

moderator indeed. You mod status should be revoked for biting, we cant have a biter as a MOD here.
Dumb MOD who cant lead by example,
Mikuz.. if an MOD like u is biting lines how will u caution other new rappers here who also wanna bite? how?? tell me? how? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bars Im ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ fear you cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
mikuz:
When O fucker mentioned Daylyt, I googled and found out that Day spat :

"You aint gotta be a Marvel superhero to get capped in (captain) America" - Daylyt

"So when this Winter Soldier leave you Capped in America . . its not an Hollywood movie"

So this what this haters are calling a bite?

Mikuz the Biter, so you even know that you bite daylyt, i didnt even need to expose you... you are the one bringing evidence urself lmao
.. I asked Daylyt today, and he told me the battle.... I didnt just want to continue to rubbish you, but since u wanna talk smack like u got smackwhite's type of goatie, we may as well go all the way there. U know how i bleeping give it up,! respect urself or u will get removed as MOD. if u bite one more time. we are not fool Mikuz, we are hiphop heads

No wonder there is chaos here, if a biter moderator is supposing giyazz the cheat, this place will turn into a devils lair like the stage in Destiny.

Bite one more time, and am exposing ur ass.. and MIKUZ dont ever call me out cuz i dont battle BITERS ..ordinary freestyle u cant freestyle . biting bars with jaguar teeth up and down. who has Darkrebel number lemme call Darkrebel to come and bark at u !
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
gottoboy:
Bars Im ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ fear you cheesy

Lol...no mind d guy
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bars:

Lol...no mind d guy
Abeg who won iϞ †ЂA̶̲̥̅† Tournament finals Ink vs. Blaq Αм iϞ a tight corner slowly reading their verses

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Sokrates(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
O4kaa dont let us troll you the modern way, what if mikuz doesn't watch kotd and url battles? Stone aged mothafucah
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
gottoboy:

Abeg who won iϞ †ЂA̶̲̥̅† Tournament finals Ink vs. Blaq Αм iϞ a tight corner slowly reading their verses

I dea cum...mah paste d links..
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Here are d verzes..buh nat yet jujd ... grin

Tha Blaqbonez Gods-Son

Check, bruh holla let's post

Like · Report · Yesterday at 14:46

Tha Blaqbonez Gods-Son

Logy always handles it

rt · 10 hours ago

Adeyemi Z Drew

tag him

Like · Report · 9 hours ago

Ayo Owolabi

This is Stone Cold vs The Rock, Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal, Klitschko vs the other Klitschko. This is War. This is Man City vs Man United before Moyes. This is Me vs My Girl when she sees me talking to another girl. This is.. screw all that.
The RGA tourney has been winding and long and brutal and harsh and who more fitting to grace the finals than Blaq and Ink. They've literally eaten up everyone in their way in the lead up to this Classic Final.

BLAQ: Blaq is just pure brutal. Not the most entertaining in the land, but certainly one of the most efficient when it comes to racking those Ws. Impressive from round 1 to date and going into the Final on the back of putting away one of his fiercest rivals and former employer, U3. Blaq has been King of RGA before and he certainly knows how to do what to do to have that crown sitting on his head again.

INK : easily one of my favourite battlers around. The Consistent, Witty, and got a ready mean jab on him, the X-Lites General and Chief-executioner has put everyone on his path to sleep (including his opponent today) which makes for a more interesting match-up. Has loads of titles from other groups but You know it's never really it if You ain't got it on the biggest stage there could ever be.

This promises to be a Classic clash of styles between Two of the most consistent battle rappers breathing. Does Ink have it in his locker to finally kill Blaq off? Or is Blaq about to win it when it really mattered most?
Blaq would be only the 2nd man in RGA history to have that crown on his head twice, after The Great Cahmegga, Killer of hundreds of thousands!
What style would prevail on the day?
Let's get to the main dish... it's BLAQBONES vs INK!

Like · 13 · Report · 7 hours ago

Kesiena Adomi

Errrrrr

Personals:

• he releasing a fourth mixtape
• In a sight Dindidara.com, the blogger refused posting his diss track to vec n modo, so he was cryin sayin becos he got no rep.. Plus that was the 1st sight he uploaded his mixtape
• Did a video that neva came out..
• Rest diggable...

So silly,

Our first, I dint let you escape, silly/
Yeah the second .. We both got bored, battlin u is a big waste, silly/
The third? won't get a fixed date, silly...
And the fourth? Don't even try it .. I'm talkin about ur mixtape silly!!/
Againt me, don't mak that mistake really..
Cos I'm versed right/
Rep inclined, wen I burst rhyme/
We aint log on to Dindidara.com, bt we knw nigga's got no rep at first sight!!/
Wht i thirst's fight....
Locked in the same house/
I shot a nigga... And he neva came out/
You tried looking lik me, n shot a video that neva came out!!/
B4 y'all take the main route...
I'l mk a show n advice the youths as well/
Eat nice to boost ur health/
bt if u look in the mirror and find u looking all bones, pls don't hesitate to shoot ur self!!/
Named king b4 I took The belt/
Beaten him so hard, he coudn't move a joint/
Bt If he gets a vote, den alua must be trying so hard to prove his point!!/
Bleep what e reproves or coins....
If he come at me wit his imaginary glocks and sore scriptures/
I'll Snap his neck so quick... Ya all be gettin a blurr picture!!/
Its My raw stricture....
He violated, now these guns will mak his mummy grief/
Cz they'l take bone out... And God aint even forming eve!!/
Talk abt bitches n puffing leaves...
d bitches I bleeped, u go outta digits n skip to make numerals/
Bt We've only seen so many men on blaq, lik wooo dis is a freaking gay funeral!/
I break humerals..
Bt wait ..... Ur mum b4 i dismember her homie/
Finger dat bitch so hard wit my index, till her pussy be answerin umemba Anthony!!/
Dey say dat shid? Remember das phoney..
Pussy all smelly and disgusting she aint wash dat for many days,/
Shidds gross, bt to disrespect u...
I bleeped it anyways!!/
Casper won't date a semi gay...
So quit wit the fables, that ur dick cud blind a horse/
Skinny nigga I even made his bodybag look lik a purse!!/
I take a book, write a course...
Its ur eulogy so I'm reading it to your dearly beloveth..
Dearly beloveth..

N n nd regulars/
We are gathered here for the wake of our own, Emeka Amaefula!/
Pls switch of ur cellulars...
1st, greetings to the gard'ners to chiefs/
To Bankers to thieves/
bishops, priests, n the most reverend Father who had been the most wonderful life partner to him!/
As a starter to this...
This is a moment That even the faces of the hardest's sour/
Cos he was a kid, a very black kid, his mum gav him birth in her darkest hours!/
They managed a room close to a harvest tower..
In one of the largest districts/
she ain want me talkin abt her extemely black kid lik dat, cz dat will mean exposing her darkest secret!!/ 
So when his mum groaned bitterly,/
She got no other kid to giv her that known liberty/
he used to b d hungry, lonely and got no one to call bro, sisterly,/
I mean He without flesh and blood, its just bones lit'rally!!/
I understood her own Jittery..
I swear Its no darned mockery/
She catches him online how he paints luga/
...In his text, she wept emeka armed robbery?/
I told her its called txt ba2, don't faint sugar/
all his wishes, was to meet eva, win a damned lottery/
I swear it so painful he died dreaming, and this time it aint kreuga!!/
He was dat nigga dt will pick a gun n pop up his members/
Dat same nigga that posts a verse in July and the verdicts drops in December!/
I mean.. U start reading from his posting time: Like · Report · 7 hours ago/
And when you drop ur verdicts you'l see Like · Report · 11 years ago..!!/ :-S
Now he dead his fans dunno were dey'l go.... It was all fun .. Sha .. No more rivalry wit u3 nd worries of who lost/
....Mrs Amaefula, Really really he was a unique prick ..,n we sorry for your loss!!/

The choir pls!! 

Keys:
• I put those long dot in d middle of the verse, to equal his stretches..

Edited · Like · 15 · Report · 5 hours ago

Tha Blaqbonez Gods-Son

Diss @ ink rematch

I'm a genius!

Guess HE FORGOT, i BEEN THE BOSS bfr INK WAS BORN, he ain near ME OFCOURSE, we wont even fill a tea spoon if we tapped from his STREAM OF THOUGHTS!!.....ma GUNS BE QUICK DAWG, real crooked DOMINIC STUFF....'1st' shot, he's down, 'so for more' pain, he getting '3RD' DEGREE BURNS!!.....
(sophomore)

Counter all u like, am talking bout ur bishes

...vairux!

U didnt Bleep, WHAT IS THAT?? ....THATS CALLED A BOO? I mean what u looking at when UGLY NAZ HAS bleeped CHERUB.....its a new zone yo, can't name ONE GIRL THE GEE bleeped, they gatta be OPPRESSING HIM FROM...SOMEWHERE IN THIS WORLD Cos the way he moving from 'Zone to Zone' His biggest problem is how to CORRECT HIS WRIST WATCH!!

Wingonia?

...She's got that NGOZI NOSE BRAH, where she from?... HE DOESNT KNOW FAM
days ago she INBOXED ME, OH MAN she was raining curses, then i gave her that "K"
....Tadaaa.....THE STORM IS OVER!!
...why u fighting FOR WINGONIA? dat looks like an athlete FROM ETHOPIA? We shuld put that BITCH IN HANDCUFFS, she so so ugly....now i feel REALLY HANDSOME 

To this ZONAL pastor...

See, Sex is what THIS BRO MISSING, dated ugly vixen, he STILL NO HIT SHIT! Buh he recorded a video of her,...now he feels he dated a VIDEO VIXEN....loool
Buh Bleep it He'd know who RHYMES THE SICKEST hopping round me droping LINES IN PRETENCE, today he gon git this 'work', tomao he gon MIND HIS 'BUSINESS'!!

Hol up tho...

Fellas This is STUPID, dat ink gat a NU CHICK i ain gatta tell u how she LOOK GEE, all i can say is, her name is ZOO-LY!!
....nuff o' dat BULL SHIT, ur RHYMES ARE BORING, generic are yur TYPA PUNCHES, gimme $1 and i'd get u 1000 LINES LIKE YUR SHIT, do the math, you getting 10 per cent...ya the ZONAL pastor with the 'TITHES AND OFFERING'!!
(10%) (zully)

Buh then...

Inks loves SERVING, as a dickrider he SERVED BIS, as a 'zonal' coordinator he SERVED EVE, changed age from 35-23 for youth SERVICE, it pays him to lose this battle, so i'd become king and he'd SERVE ME....cos ink is the GEE IN THAT JOINT and whenever its his service, he always WINS THE MATCH POINT!! 

Buh if by any chance

..u win the title, i'd still come n GUT YOU, AM HEARTLESS, hidden a COUPLE COMPARTMENTS so once u think you "not in harm's" way, i'd bring dat "arsenal" that turn ur "New castle" to a ONE ROOM APARTMENT!! Then Ma THUG'S 'D OUTSMART HIM cos he's headed TO DAMNNATION, enough of the constructive criticism, ink needs a NEW FOUNDATION!!
(Nottingham)

Lastly

Lets talk about wat u gon do

U'd Talk about my keys, tha rapman, its the STYLE YOU CHOSEN, u'd stretch buh wont cap so GUYS WONT NOTICE Then U'd lie to get votes like a POLITICIAN,...wait ONE ADDITION u'd den run to watch a chelsea game, pray fr an injury, so u can self-service at the sight of the CLUB'S PHYSICIAN! Buh bitch The FLOWS AM BRANDISHING gat the OLD MAN PANICKING, if he attempts to come to ma crib, them residents evil enough to turn milla jovovich to ROWAN ATKINSON!!
Fast am CLAPPING IT, omw to INKS GHETTO, in his crib, greeted his SIS, HELLO Where wuld i sleep?... Ink's mat? SHE SAID NO!....again, ink's mat? SHE YELLED NO!!
...am not askin bout his IQ, i meant on top of ink's mat, SHE SAID OH, u shulda SAID SO!
(ink's smart)

Ink is not smart, see pic below

Like · 10 · Report · 5 hours ago

Tha Blaqbonez Gods-Son

My boy on who wants to be a millionaire

Like · 3 · Report · 5 hours ago

Kesiena Adomi

Like · 2 · Report · 4 hours ago

Tha Blaqbonez Gods-Son

I believe since its the finals, first to 3 wouldn't cut it, so 1ST TO 5 VOTES WINS

Thanks

Like · 1 · Report · 4 hours ago
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
gottoboy:

D links....

https://m.facebook.com/notes/rap-gladiators-arena-rga-the-rebirth/blaqbonez-vs-ink-january-tourney-finals/855309414512821/?refid=18

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.