Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923217 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

You haven't proved anything before and you are not proving anything now. You said it on Gmail that you ll do everything possible to go on a smear campaign against me. Show me were someone used Capped in American pun before and stop deceiving Ofoka.
of cos i said i would expose you. Nd i've already done that when i brought proof to the "eastern bull" pun you deliberately bit!

Lets strike a deal, shall we?

I bring clear proof to this allegations before the end of tomorrow nd you become a nobody like darkrebel.

But if i don't i become a nobody. Deal? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

of cos i said i would expose you. Nd i've already done that when i brought proof to the "eastern bull" pun you deliberately bit!

Lets strike a deal, shall we?

I bring clear proof to this allegations before the end of tomorrow nd you become a nobody like darkrebel.

But if i don't i become a nobody. Deal? grin

i don't strike deals with haters. It is recycling, not biting. Biting is when you steal someone's line word for word. But if you claim I bit the Eastern bull pun then you must agree that you bit the July pun against Jigsaw. BTW, it was just a freestyle you can drop anything in a free since you're spitting off the dome. You're the real biter here cos you used my pun in a battle.
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Reminiscing reminiscing..on our tourney and all the fun that came with the pre battle disses and rebuttals.,dam.n!..NL cats were dishing out and wasting bars before any battle..shout out to thunderstorm,Ibime,Glaciers,Theprekky,mikuz LooNNAT11K,blaqbones for spicing up the tourney..blaq was the only fb cat that spat with us.the rest..pfft!..they no get bars to waste..

Let me take y'all through mine though..

Ema prince diss Loonattiik..
Emaprince:
thanx mike!

QUICK FREES

Arrived here with buggatti/ providing cure for lunatics/
Sired many off springs in the game . . you just nearing puberty/
They'll clearly boo at him/ cos his rappings appall us/
And if he doesn't stay alert . . I'll attack him with wall clocks/
I'm the choosen one/ . to step in FB,collect his title and dethrone the son/
Use cigarettes as bullets . . just to kill him with a smoking gun/
Your best are my trivials/ . be sure I'll distress and beat ya/
Cos in the battle pitch . . I leave a foe dropping dead like vivian/
Nobody knows ya/ . . in this tourney,you on your own like a loner/
Ill grip a mobile phone in my palm . . just to 'knock ya' into coma/
This mullet/ will be ripped soonest/ when I send the heat through net/
Step in this Man's city . . the guns,I'll 'tote and harm' luna with six bullets/
You should do nothing but hide/ when I draw up the nine/
Just three sticks of benson . . and lunatic is puffing up with pride/
Nobody's feeling the man's lines/..face me and face your end time/
Cos I'll bury your @ss under a rock . . when I win by a landslide/

Loonttiik responded

rhymeunatic:
Now He's got the the guts to reply my cray bars/ but that shyt up there is plain wack/. . So
I'll throw shots at The Foe . . Like tottenham players!/
Poor muggin bytch/ ur raps are soft like Muffins. Please/. . .stop acting like u rich. . Ur worth is least/
Cos U not expensive. . Even your talk Is cheap!
I'll waste bars on you. . Cos u nothing/and u won't wanna see the bars I'm forming/ so its best u pack ur cheap belongings/ cos on this 'site'. . Its ur death . . I'm Plotting!/
This small kid aint got to the stage of puberty/ now u claiming u want me?/
really. . U must have a Mad verse. . If u wanna beat this Lunatic!!!

See I'm just getting started swine/ I'll pack ur family up in piles/ even ur niggas . . So u'll die for 'em n 'em. . Like stan on that suicide drive!/

I'm really known here/ ask deli. . I have left blokes dead/ he might try to form pro mehn/ but watch as
I kill this prince. . Cos its a Kings tourney. . We need No Heir!/

Ema prince diss mikuz
Emaprince:
feel this......

When the game starts/ . . I launch ten darts/. . on niggas who play hard/
Prior to my last match..I was thinking of my quarterfinal opponent....Naija vs Denmark/
Am I disrespecting to rhyme?...but I'm expected to shine/
He still ma nigga . . when I hop on the throne . he'll be placed by my right/
Mikuz should take some advice/ . . cos he's making a silly mistake/
Digging his grave/ . . for tryna pit his wits with the great/
I'll stifle mik's days/ . break into his home..scoop his girl up like a forklift/
He paired himself with chocckid/ . . to easily beat the poor kid/
Now he demanding to brawl prince/..he should exit through the nearest hole/
Cos I won't have no option than to give him 'The kick'...like he on a request show/
I'm the realest bloke/ . at the zenith of my game . .living it big/
I drank Luna milk in one gulp . . and mike won't be 'seeing his peak'/
He'll be needing relief/ . . when I have him gasping for breath/
For tryna poke nose into my affairs . . he'll bleed through the nasal passage/
we don't look alike/ . . you turning this whole thing to a do or die/
Cos deliberately pairing yaself with the prince . . is sheer suicide!!!/
Judges better be wise/ . . and decipher every lines that slander the guy/
I'm bad and a smooth criminal..the hour of my victory will be famous,they'll remember the time!/

Mik's response
mikuz:
Make I follow Ibime's footstep . . .

Prince is wack/ I beat his @ss/ and rip his laps/
. . Plus he'll only flow better if he was a kitchen tap!/
I whooze his eye/ and bruise his thigh/ cos I'm sicker than Crooked I/
I beat him beyond recognition . . till we see the D Prince screaming Who am I?!/
He'll be killed sharply/ cos I'm his big daddy/ and a sick paddy/
. . so ask the Queen . . my bars are wrote to make Prince Harry . . /
I rap with ire/ to make the cat retire/
. . but if he claims hes 'growing in leaps and bounds' . . then hes just jumped from frying pan to fire!/
I spit splendour in verses/ like eloquent clergies/
so like Africans in the WC . . my punches wont let Prince get to the semis!/
I axe the hater/ cos I'm like Jack the giant slayer/
. . but before I rip him . . Ill first shoot his bladder . . to leave him with a 'Gunned organ' . . like the 'German player'!/
The foo,.lish sucker. . / will soon know who's hotter/
. . when I bring a pole weapon to 'Pierce P' . . with no trace of 'Pro evolution soccer'!/
Ma ciphers are witty/ while his one liners be silly/
. . so like 'Hull city' . . Ill attack him with wild animals when I bring 'The Tigers' to E.P!/
Hes bi.,tchy and soft/ so hes finished in short/
. . Cos even the Spurs winger knows that Ill take him to his Town's end and beat him to pulp!/
So in our battle . . Ill be coming forth with daggers/ to ffucking stop the maga/
. . he wont even win a criteria . . not to talk of seeing the 'Son tie' . . like the 'Governor of Taraba'!/

Emaprince diss Theprekky
Emaprince:

As the tourney's heating up/ . .foes on my way . . I eat em up/
For example,I met a vampire with a double I.D two days ago . and I beat him up/
Prekky should listen up/ . . every battle is a final to me/
I've 'long boned' this guy . . now it's time to crack his 'spinal' and ribs/
The fire I spit/ . . engulf nations/ . . I teach niggas tough lessons/
Maybe you could reach out to Luna . . or ask Mikuz some more questions/
Nigga you been watching right from your seat/..I welcome you to fight and die on your feet/
Unlike your coward opponent who appeared and disappeared...damn! his life was that weak?/
Some say they break bars like scolfield/ . but I'll send through your heart a cold chill/
And by the time I be on the 'driving seat' . . be sure they will title the spar "a road kill"/
Over here,the Prince is hailed/ . . you're hardly known and you're deemed to fail/
so there won't be any 'cause for alarm' when I strangle prekky . . cos the name don't 'ring a bell'/
He'll be seen in hell/ . . sooner or later/ . . I'll give the looser a letter/
Telling lucifer I succeeded in bringing down the walls of jericho...my choir group are the 'movers and shakers'!!!/
Does it look like I hate ya/ . . nigga you sitting on joshua's spot/
now the prince gon' make you melt away . . cos I'm known as hot!!!/

Prekky's response
ThePrekky:
hehe -
I extend my power and grace well/ reply yur bytch verse with bless yu & pretend Jehovah gon save, yes?/
battle? homo-dont! he'll jus turn his back on P. . .cos he luvs bending over for g@y sex!/

I don't always relay threats/ but you best don't come walking in my town/
cos I'll lure yur chic to bed. . .and then force you to watch P-jam-arše. . .without rocking a nightgown!/

I'm high like I acquired-spirits/ so sh¡t gits wild, explicit/
I spit hierogliphics/
And spew fire on dead like vikings & pyrophysics/
fµck all dat grammar! . .point is, Ima 'pro' . .& him losing is alrdy in PRE- like My existence/

I like yu, You did well to speak/ but calling me road kill don't gel with me/ so my heavenly kindness. . to hell with it!/

when I rise, prepare to flee/ cos I cause despair and grief/
see I used to 'dig' u. . .but now, ur attitude be like scared plumbers. . .it doesn't go down well wit me!/

I'm raking like cavemen/ raise a 'tsunami' nd smash ya brain on the pavement/
with tides that sweep @ d speed of sound . . .& even if u score one over its frequency. . .u'r still not tracing the wave length!/

I don't think rationally/ best keep mum or I spear ur mami/
It's strange that yu keep staring at me/
cos I hate bizzy bodies. . .and P's Queer, so I deal with him. . .PERSONALLY!!/
#ThePrekky

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Show me where my opener was bitten word for word and stop acting like a b^itch. This smear campaign you're on is turning you to a desperate hater. Its not my fault that your friend Dark is no more. I warned him that tryna test the Earl aka Mikuz aka King Achebe ll leave him slaughtered like Jarl Borg in Vikings but refused to heed to the voice of wisdom, now hes no more. grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hussl3r:
ok, First of" i juz read brawls,read comments then Bleep off. buh this shi+t ryt here forced me.
Mikuz respekt man.that waz Epic!
reminds me of RayBensino Vs Eminem.

Bytheway@KinqKrone.Holla bruv!

Blunt hussler
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mayne Emaprince I can't even remember writing those bars, abeg gimmie link, I think our rebuttal was twice
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Flow For Rank by Prometh(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Joshuabase:
Rebel deleted his account? Lol he's not the only one going to school here na
Were mikuz' bars that painful? cheesy cheesy

You fall my hand o,we say make you drop bars you no drop,SMH
You just dey post unnecessary post
ha baba, the ones I'm seeing here are hot enough
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Enough chats already!
Let the bars speak!
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Open C/O
32 Lines

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 6:18am On Jan 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Open C/O
32 Lines
smh!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2015
captainflash:
smh!!

Mah boi grin
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2015
Bars:

Mah boi grin
you crazE? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2015
captainflash:
you crazE? grin

Lol..na were u waka go since ? wink
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2015
Bars:

Lol..na were u waka go since ? wink
your house!
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2015
captainflash:
your house!

Lol I 4 tawk...cuz ur sista yarn me say floodin attack una papa house... So na under bridge una dea leave nw ?
Re: Flow For Rank by Sokrates(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Elymaxiimus before you write exam accept my 30 lines c/o
Re: Flow For Rank by Sokrates(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Hbd mikuz
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2015
HBD MILK COSE grin grin WULLNP BRAH wink
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Sokrates:
Hbd mikuz

Thanks!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2015
Bars:
HBD MILK COSE grin grin WULLNP BRAH wink

Thank you.
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2015
Emaprince:
grin. grin

Darkrebel and ofoka became allies immediately..lolololo..if they ever lock horns,this section will be shut down for good!..freestyle lounge which used to be the most loved/visited thread in this section was shut down by mukina2 forever because of ofoka.
Buhaha, Emaprince, are u insinuating that O4ka and Darkrebel are the most powerful ?
we might as well form the most Powerful Hiphop coalition in Nairaland. grin grin Tormenting wacks and fakes alike. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2015
mikuz:

Where is your prove? Why are you acting all bbitchy and childish? How did I bite? Who did I bite?

My niggiee DAYlyt has said it before, i have all URL and KOTD battles on my laptop, dont let me dig it out and rubbish you openly, I can even ask Daylyt himself right now if u dont take time there....
U know you are a moderator, just respect urself jeje and maintain your local champion.
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

lololol. Cool down, nobody is acting b1tchy or hating here.
I say only facts.
You had a nice verse except for that pun i pointed out.
You said i'm making claims without proof? I hav'nt brought it cos i want the matter to die down.
Did'nt i bring a very solid proof the last time i accused you? You shoulda known by now that I don't make blind accusations.
But no wahala, if you want me to prove it to this people once again, i will.

exactly mikuz actually think it is hiphop illiterates that are here.... do u know how passionately we all watch a URL and KOTD battles? do u even have any idea? No one said u bit ur entire 46 lines, they said u bit CAPPED IN AMERICA>. dont force us to pull out the evidence and rubbish u openly.....just like ELymaxiimus said , He is just being quiet cuz he wants shit to die down. In my era, if u bite ur gettin dismantled like a lego build...
i remember when sauropn was caught biting... i was the one that launched the expose sauron campaign on here. we dont condone biting here ...you must respect hiphop.. thats why i am the most hated... 04ka stands for realness and truth.! no biting will be entertained here henceforth

The ruler is back. .Everyone take note.
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Prometh:
ha baba, the ones I'm seeing here are hot enough

Prometh, na you be this? ABJ? Nokia dont break the beat. grin grin na u be this?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2015
04kaa:

My niggiee DAYlyt has said it before, i have all URL and KOTD battles on my laptop, dont let me dig it out and rubbish you openly, I can even ask Daylyt himself right now if u dont take time there....
U know you are a moderator, just respect urself jeje and maintain your local champion.

You are the one who should respect himself. Old man like you still looking out for youngings as companions? Are you not ashamed of your self? How many of your mates still pen wack bars this days like you? You started battling long before LL cool J but still got butchered by a teenager who just started to rap. Ohfucker, you are a disgrace to textbattling. You saw a 15 year old kid acting his age and you just decided to join in the smear campaign. You better quit this childish charade before I break your mouth. Is it my fault that you got decapitated by Giyazz? Why are you acting like I ghostwrote for him? Don't let me call you out and harm you again. Did you hear that?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2015
04kaa:

exactly mikuz actually think it is hiphop illiterates that are here.... do u know how passionately we all watch a URL and KOTD battles? do u even have any idea? No one said u bit ur entire 46 lines, they said u bit CAPPED IN AMERICA>. dont force us to pull out the evidence and rubbish u openly.....just like ELymaxiimus said , He is just being quiet cuz he wants shit to die down. In my era, if u bite ur gettin dismantled like a lego build...
i remember when sauropn was caught biting... i was the one that launched the expose sauron campaign on here. we dont condone biting here ...you must respect hiphop.. thats why i am the most hated... 04ka stands for realness and truth.! no biting will be entertained here henceforth

The ruler is back. .Everyone take note.

You are just ranting like a useless primary school bully, all talk no action. I dare you to provide a link to where I bit Capped in America or you ll get axed and slaughtered like Jarl Borg in Vikings. Are you mad? Do you want me to break your mouth right now ?
Re: Flow For Rank by Prometh(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2015
04kaa:

Prometh, na you be this? ABJ? Nokia dont break the beat. grin grin na u be this?
whats up man
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Open C/O
32 Lines
accepted
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2015
When O fucker mentioned Daylyt, I googled and found out that Day spat :

"You aint gotta be a Marvel superhero to get capped in (captain) America" - Daylyt

"So when this Winter Soldier leave you Capped in America . . its not an Hollywood movie"

So this what this haters are calling a bite?
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2015
mikuz:

You are just ranting like a useless primary school bully, all talk no action. I dare you to provide a link to where I bit Capped in America or you ll get axed and slaughtered like Jarl Borg in Vikings. Are you mad? Do you want me to break your mouth right now ?

No tell me say...ONLINE BREAK MOUTH DON CUM OUTSIDE...

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.