Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923260 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2015
LooNat11kk:

I'm not saying you bit jare,but I'm sure as hell its not a co-incidence

Cause this capped in america pun is popular and has been overused by many battlers

The fact that I used it as my opener is enough to prove to you haters that I haven't seen it anywhere before. Why would I deliberately decide to use a "very popular and over-used pun" as my opener? When I know I'm gonna lose points for it? This is the question you should be asking yourself before you start hating.

That said, because you know that other rappers have used it before doesn't mean that everybody has that same knowledge. Plus my angle was sweet and doper. I didn't see Daylyt or Hopsin make any reference to Hollywood and Winter Soldier, so why all these hating? Why don't you rather accept Max's call-out lets see how you perform this year in textceeing, and see if you won't get raped? Why all these hating?Do you think its easy to be king? Not just an ordinary king at that. No be beans, you hear that?
Re: Flow For Rank by williamLEE: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2015
chai
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2015
teddybiyasi:

let's brawl
when? smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2015
mikuz:

The fact that I used it as my opener is enough to prove to you haters that I haven't seen it anywhere before. Why would I deliberately decide to use a "very popular and over-used pun" as my opener? When I know I'm gonna lose points for it? This is the question you should be asking yourself before you start hating.

That said, because you know that other rappers have used it before doesn't mean that everybody has that same knowledge. Plus my angle was sweet and doper. I didn't see Daylyt or Hopsin make any reference to Hollywood and Winter Soldier, so why all these hating? Why don't you rather accept Max's call-out lets see how you perform this year in textceeing, and see if you won't get raped? Why all these hating?Do you think its easy to be king? Not just an ordinary king at that. No be beans, you hear that?
why don't you also accept my call out? King no be by mouth. You have to prove it by winning without any shadow of doubt.
If voters say you won, i swear, i will keep mute.

I call you out!

After you, i'll handle loonatic grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you bit the two of them! They've brought a clear proof, yet you're still feeling sassy! Are'nt you a stupid proud fool?

After daylyt did it, it became very popular. So you're just being ridiculous saying you did'nt know before playing it....
You're the only one who deliberately uses someone elses pun...

When daylyt did it, he did'nt know it had been used before, hence it's not a bite.

Even charlie clips talked about it when they brawled.(i'm sure that's how you heard it).

Tell me, how did ur thinking go to AMERICA?

The biting sef no pure grin

how will you cap someone who is currently here in NIGERIA in AMERICA? grin

it coulda been "capped in nigeria", If you wanted to bite smartly, grin. but then, you know you're not playing any word, cos there's nothing like "captain Nigeria".

You have started throwing this your 15 year old tantrum again. I guess you see how O4kaa and Loonat11k are going about this like matured grown ups? But if you want us to do it that way, then continue with immature posts like this and we ll see who ll start switching accounts like changing a bank. cool

I said "take him to Texas and blast glocks in him/
So when you see this winter soldier leave him capped in America . . . " and your here hating on my reign as king.

Infact, I'm through with this needless argument, after all I aint supposed to be exchanging words with niggas way too below my level.

I know you are too pained that my reign has come but just control the painment and act matured.
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2015
mikuz:

You have started throwing this your 15 year old tantrum again. I guess you see how O4kaa and Loonat11k are going about this like matured grown ups? But if you want us to do it that way, then continue with immature posts like this and we ll see who ll start switching accounts like changing a bank. cool

I said "take him to Texas and blast glocks in him/
So when you see this winter soldier leave him capped in America . . . " and your here hating on my reign as king.

Infact, I'm through with this needless argument, after all I aint supposed to be exchanging words with niggas way too below my level.

I know you are too pained that my reign has come but just control the painment and act matured.
that's not what i'm saying. My quetion is, how did your mind go to america? It's not merely by wacthing the movie grin
daylyt n hopsin did that pun, cos they live in america grin

what i was trying to say is, if it was a coincidence, it'll be something around you, not something far away.

Nd stop claiming King biko.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Take all these up and down to the chat room. Isnt that what its meant for? undecided

Msheew
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

that's not what i'm saying. My quetion is, how did your mind go to america? It's not merely by wacthing the movie grin
daylyt n hopsin did that pun, cos they live in america grin

what i was trying to say is, if it was a coincidence, it'll be something around you, not something far away.

Nd stop claiming King biko.

Why is it paining you that I'm claiming king? See me see trouble o. Are you the king then? Why won't you support my reign? You better quit this smearing campaign or miss out when I start sharing champagne. grin I ll battle the winner between you and Loonat11k. I'm king now, na only top battles I go dey feature here on in. Its not easy to rule. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikuz:

Why is it paining you that I'm claiming king? See me see trouble o. Are you the king then? Why won't you support my reign? You better quit this smearing campaign or miss out when I start sharing champagne. grin I ll battle the winner between you and Loonat11k. I'm king now, na only top battles I go dey feature here on in. Its not easy to rule. grin
which reign? You're king to urself alone. I knew you'd chicken out again. Keep ducking me, you're only making it obvious you're scared.
Why would you be claiming king when you can't do without biting/recycling?
Re: Flow For Rank by fadal(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
I RAP LIKE AM TIGHT
I MEAN UM NICE LIKE IT SLICE
MY RHYME FLOWS HOMEY MY RHYME FLOWS
SOMETIME U DONT WHERE IT GOES
MY BYTE U OUT UR SPEAKERS LIKE BOOM
YALL NIGGAZ KEEP ON GUETTING SCARY LIKE ZOOM
FADALZ GOT THE BEST FLOW OUT IN THE WORLD
WHOEVER TOUGHT THAT FAD WOULD BE HAVING DINNER WITH UR GIRL
I GUESS THE ONLY I MAKE ANOTHER MILLION
IM ON MY WAY TO ZILLIONS
BUT HOLD UP LET ME CHILL CUZ RIGHT NOW UM ON MY WAY TO TRILLIONS
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Been a While i've had shots on flow for rank/
Wit mullah the priority,i had to go for bank/
So guess am due for spank/

Fuze is back....

So let this fa..s know/
I Rain Punch and FAst blows/
My goons my niggas....my back-bones/
If this whack hoes/
Tryna play the role of a last Boss/
Then i'll "Phil" and let my mack "Jones"/
Or finger my 9's and give this fenando's/
A "tour-res" due to the fact they lack goals/

From Soccer to the text world,yall know my methods are brutal/
My writtens goal...my script scores "headers" and "footer"/
Fucktards and Judas/
Both hustlers and muggers/
Wont stop fuze potential like KAKUTA/
My zeal of a Lion wit the Spirit of Aluta/
Think am up with the real vets,likes of bis,kr0ne and coogar/
Rest are down wit em sokrates sparing with under-age......MALOUDAS.

#Rapberry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Testerfuze:

Then i'll "Phil" and let my mack "Jones"/
Or finger my 9's and give this fenando's/
A "tour-res" due to the fact they lack goals/
Rest are down wit em sokrates sparing with under-age......MALOUDAS.

#Rapberry.
ice coma see oh!! grin ...
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

which reign? You're king to urself alone. I knew you'd chicken out again. Keep ducking me, you're only making it obvious you're scared.
Why would you be claiming king when you can't do without biting/recycling?

I don't blame you. I brought you up, brushed your skills and made you who you are today - instead of you to support my government, you are busy embarking on a futile smearing campaign. If I didn't induct you and your likes into the newbie tourney last year, you coulda still be spitting nursery rhymes as usual till date. I don't even want to rule a rebellious subject like you. You are an outcast in these parts. What will I achieve by battling you? It is only average netcees like you ll agree to even spar with you. No sicker netcee who came to this game before you ll even agree to fight you because you have not achieved anything in textrap, keep fighting netcees who won't add any feather to your cap. I made you, I am responsible for the only top battle you've ever fought in. Between the period I made you ddope and now you have called out more than 19 ddope netcees and none has agreed to fight you. It is no surprise that Loonat11k is ignoring your call-out cos beating you equals nothing kid, Gettit?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
who dy online make i diss??...undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikuz:

I don't blame you. I brought you up, brushed your skills and made you who you are today - instead of you to support my government, you are busy embarking on a futile smearing campaign. If I didn't induct you and your likes into the newbie tourney last year, you coulda still be spitting nursery rhymes as usual till date. I don't even want to rule a rebellious subject like you. You are an outcast in these parts. What will I achieve by battling you? It is only average netcees like you ll agree to even spar with you. No sicker netcee who came to this game before you ll even agree to fight you because you have not achieved anything in textrap, keep fighting netcees who won't add any feather to your cap. I made you, I am responsible for the only top battle you've ever fought in. Between the period I made you ddope and now you have called out more than 19 ddope netcees and none has agreed to fight you. It is no surprise that Loonat11k is ignoring your call-out cos beating you equals nothing kid, Gettit?
why all these story for the gods? grin ...... The game's changed. Niggas no longer brawl for fun. If not, ibime should accept my call-out if i do.
But Who nd who have i called out? I'm the one who's been turning down call outs!
Nd how did you make me d0pe? Have you been on a cider?grin
that rookie tourney of yours that lasted only a match? grin
i was wack as f*ck, tho original enough to be doper than you. Cos i did'nt bite or recycle from anyone cool.
I will always be the one to catch you each time you bite!

The only way to get me off ur back is to whoop me.
But we both know you can't!
so you can keep living on past glory if you like. Oldskul rapper grin.

BTW, who's loonatic? undecided is he a vet? I called him out to shut him up!
I don't like the way he comes here to ridicule bars. I did'nt call him out cos i saw him as a great opponent.
Even darkrebel would obliterate him.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikuz:

Why won't you support my reign? You better quit this smearing campaign or miss out when I start sharing champagne. grin

Ninjas wanna tear ma name/ with a smear campaign/claiming I'm wack. . but nekked truth. . he's the one that wear that shame/
and his flow can't clear that stain/ so he bear that pain/
while I share champagne . . . with those who fear ma reign!/
Re: Flow For Rank by liricyst(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
can someone add me in RGA
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ibime:

Ninjas wanna tear ma name/ with a smear campaign/claiming I'm wack. . but nekked truth. . he's the one that wear that shame/
so he bit that? Hahaha
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yo , Another Note Cypher Released

Ninjas Assylum Ft Loonatiikk,Eric Arthur,Thunderstorm,Essien Andikan: https://m.facebook.com/notes/loonatiikk-s-ynergy/ninjas-asylum-1-featuring-loonatiikk-thunder-storm-essien-andikan-eric-arthur/806996859367578/?_rdr

Enjoy smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Guykhena came back exactly when he was needed. Happy N̤̥̈̊є̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ Year cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Sokrates(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Shoot me if i click lame links,
elymaxiimus na 2morrow be the brawl
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

why all these story for the gods? grin ...... The game's changed. Niggas no longer brawl for fun. If not, ibime should accept my call-out if i do.
But Who nd who have i called out? I'm the one who's been turning down call outs!
i was wack as f*ck, tho original enough to be doper than you. Cos i did'nt bite or recycle from anyone cool.

I don't like the way he comes here to ridicule bars. I did'nt call him out cos i saw him as a great opponent.

ELYMAXiimus:

Even Darkrebel? keep deceiving yaself. So you think you are better than him? Haha, I laugh you in Swahili. You have not bitten before and yet you stole my July pun, are you forgetting that? I don't need you to get off my back. You can stay and suck my testicles off. You can keep on pestering your life out looking for my attention. I ll never ever battle you. The fact that I eviserated you the last time you tested me still haunts you. Live with it kid.

cool
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ibime:

What is this? Are you tryna make jest of the current king or what?
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikuz:

Even Darkrebel? keep deceiving yaself. So you think you are better than him? Haha, I laugh you in Swahili. You have not bitten before and yet you stole my July pun, are you forgetting that? I don't need you to get off my back. You can stay and suck my testicles off. You can keep on pestering your life out looking for my attention. I ll never ever battle you. The fact that I eviserated you the last time you tested me still haunts you. Live with it kid.

cool
i've whooped dark twice!!! Until we brawl again, i own the bragging rights!

As for you, we all know you always need a whole lot of time to gather ideas.
You have used everything you had against darkrebel, so i get why you're ducking. grin
i'm not saying you're scared o, c'mon, i mean, you'll be needing another 2months to gather up ideas, so i understand.
Maybe after jonathan beats buhari, you would come nd start opening call outs again grin, just so you could spit something like " this guy is losing this contest with no vote, like buhari" grin.
So i understand. Ideas are not around yet. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sokrates:
Shoot me if i click lame links,
elymaxiimus na 2morrow be the brawl

He ll do a runner. If he battles you tomorrow make I know wetin cause am. How do you expect him to battle you when the time he ll use in writing for you ll be spent on sucking my didick?
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikuz:

What is this? Are you tryna make jest of the current king or what?

lol
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

i've whooped dark twice!!! Until we brawl again, i own the bragging rights!

As for you, we all know you always need a whole lot of time to gather ideas.
You have used everything you had against darkrebel, so i get why you're ducking. grin
i'm not saying you're scared o, c'mon, i mean, you'll be needing another 2months to gather up ideas, so i understand.
Maybe after jonathan beats buhari, you would come nd start opening call outs again grin, just so you could spit something like " this guy is losing this contest with no vote, like buhari" grin.
So i understand. Ideas are not around yet. grin

I use two months to write a verse and yet I'm the king and I hold the record down here? Are you ok? You are just posting random stuffs to see if I can reconsider raping you again. If you think its easy to be king, why I are you not one? This is why you are wack, no wonder you keep stealing my puns. You can't create a punch from current affairs, unlike me, who can write with any material. Can you now see why you ll never be king until I die like the Queen and Prince Charles? I won't battle you even if we set a date in six months time. Don't go and write for Sok, keep sucking me. cool
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikuz call loonat11k let's have fb vs nl asap

here's getting dull
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
teddybiyasi:
mikuz call loonat11k let's have fb vs nl asap

here's getting dull

I don't like his terms.
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikuz:

He ll do a runner. If he battles you tomorrow make I know wetin cause am. How do you expect him to battle you when the time he ll use in writing for you ll be spent on sucking my didick?
go nd sleep. I'm very skillful, i don't need a whole lot of time like yourself to battle.. Nd i don't pull no shows like you! I don't duck like you.....
Darkrebel would have obliterated you if you did'nt pull that stunt.

I was only trying to do you a favour by calling you out. But since you're very paranoid, you go hear am from me grin.
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you bit the two of them! They've brought a clear proof, yet you're still feeling sassy! Are'nt you a stupid proud fool?

After daylyt did it, it became very popular. So you're just being ridiculous saying you did'nt know before playing it....
You're the only one who deliberately uses someone elses pun...

When daylyt did it, he did'nt know it had been used before, hence it's not a bite.

Even charlie clips talked about it when they brawled.(i'm sure that's how you heard it).

Tell me, how did ur thinking go to AMERICA?

The biting sef no pure grin

how will you cap someone who is currently here in NIGERIA in AMERICA? grin

it coulda been "capped in nigeria", If you wanted to bite smartly, grin. but then, you know you're not playing any word, cos there's nothing like "captain Nigeria".
you'ld be capped in Nigeria,no reference to Blessing Okagbaregrin
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikuz:

I use two months to write a verse and yet I'm the king and I hold the record down here?
i told you before, you're no king to no one! Who has ever called you the king here? Keep deceiving urself

Are you ok? You are just posting random stuffs to see if I can reconsider raping you again. If you think its easy to be king, why I are you not one?
you just throw rants up n down anyhow. R@ping me again?
Our brawl was arguable!
You would have lost if everyone was allowed to vote!

This is why you are wack, no wonder you keep stealing my puns. You can't create a punch from current affairs, unlike me, who can write with any material.
yes i'm wack, but i've done well enough to keep my teeth in gums, thus being doper than you!

Can you now see why you ll never be king until I die like the Queen and Prince Charles? I won't battle you even if we set a date in six months time. Don't go and write for Sok, keep sucking me. cool
i aint dragging no title, who gives a f*ck 'bout an online title?
The fact still remains that i will ALWAYS be amongst the elites! Unlike you who is cold product.
Better start studying science to see if you could come up with a time travel device. Go back in time n continue your reign in the past.

Nd of cos you won't get a chance to share a ring with me again.
You've blown ur only chance...

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.