Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,321 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Head Of The Hunters Has Been Arrested For Killing Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head Of The Hunters Has Been Arrested For Killing Boko Haram? (530 Views)

New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Head Of The Hunters Has Been Arrested For Killing Boko Haram? by hopeforcharles(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
#FreeSarkinBaka: By Riot or Revolution I ask you, what will you do if it was your hometown? If your brothers or mothers had been so thoroughly let down. Six whole years;Six buckets full of tears; Crippled, orphaned and dead; Everywhere painted a crimson red!We live in fear; Life, no longer dear I ask? what will you do if your sisters were abducted as forced concubines; And the chiefs of staff were seen, billions of looted dollars bloated raising glasses of expensive wines. If your president danced as bombs blew;I ask, what will you do?Will you let the hunters and vigilantes who liberated you down? And wait for an army led by a greedy clown? Did I hear you say you believed in justice? But Sarkin Baka fought for you, liberated you, where are your voices? The army should be called to do something? It’s been six long years, they didn’t do nothing! Unless you call tactical maneuvers…Your recommendation to liberate your abducted sisters.The army chief who struck a phantom ceasefire;Is the one on whose neck should be put the tire! Surely, better than this the Lord requires.For when a man goes to defend another man; And the Government decides to clamp him down;Then be it riot or revolution! It’s time for a real solution! #FreeSarkinBaka #ArrestAlexBadeh

Source - Dr. Peregrino Brimahhttp://ENDS.ng [Every Nigerian Do Something]Email: drbrimah@ends.ng Twitter: @EveryNigerian
Re: Head Of The Hunters Has Been Arrested For Killing Boko Haram? by menesheh(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Source:
Www.apcfools.com/buhari-is-the-bokoharam.GEJtill2019.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

60 Confirm Dead In Maiduguri Twin Blast / 2015: Buhari Raises Funds On Facebook / Nigeria Police To Restore Speaker Tambuwal's security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.