Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Kwam 1 Said Is Not A Crime To Marry Is Ex Wife Niece - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwam 1 Said Is Not A Crime To Marry Is Ex Wife Niece (514 Views)

Dino Melaye Used US Bank Account To Remove Tattoo Of Ex-wife, Doctor Confirms SR / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwam 1 Said Is Not A Crime To Marry Is Ex Wife Niece by emirateprince: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
It is not a crime marrying my ex-wife’s niece— Kwam 1

on November 18, 2014 at 1:45 pm in Entertainment
Facebook Share Twitter Share
Top Fuji act, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal popularly known as KWAM 1, has said that it is not a crime that he fell in love with his former wife’s niece, Titi.

kwam1The veteran who is promoting his ‘K1 Live Unusual concert”, noted that many characters in the bible married their relations and God did not punish them for the act, adding that there is no need for others to judge him for marrying his former wife’s niece.

“It doesn’t make any meaning to me. Do you read the Bible very well? The Bible contains a lot of things even for generations yet to come to learn something from. The Bible is a book of life. Talking about my personal life doesn’t make any meaning. If you start tracing the lineage of some people, you would even find out that some men may have married their sisters and nothing happened. It is not a big deal. If they didn’t kill them then, why would somebody talk about my marrying my ex-wife’s niece and such jargons? It doesn’t make any meaning. Life is about what suits you. I don’t want to be citing examples but the Bible has taught us so many things,” he said.

KWAM 1 wedded Titi Masha in 2012, many years after separating from her aunt.
Re: Kwam 1 Said Is Not A Crime To Marry Is Ex Wife Niece by emirateprince: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
It is not a crime marrying my ex-wife's niece— Kwam 1 - Vanguard News - https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/crime-marrying-ex-wifes-niece-kwam-1/
Re: Kwam 1 Said Is Not A Crime To Marry Is Ex Wife Niece by emirateprince: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
To me it is absolutely wrong, end time tinz

(1) (Reply)

The New 100 Naira Note To Be Commemorated By President Jonathan By December / The Senate & The House Of Rep. Which Is Better In 2014? / Wamakko: My Initial Plan Was To Go Back To The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.