Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Are You In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? If Yes Then Click Here!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? If Yes Then Click Here!!! (565 Views)

The Fedreal Capital Territory To Be Moved To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria / Your Primary School Is Not Complete In Nigeria, If You Don't Know These Songs / Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? If Yes Then Click Here!!! by tonaydo(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Welcome all, i have been on nairaland for a long time now and its just so funny i don't even know or seen anyone that's on nairaland in physical, so this thrend is for us to know our locations and probably get to meet............am in enugu, a stdnt of enugu state uni of science and technology.........WHAT BOUT YOU?
Re: Are You In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? If Yes Then Click Here!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Am dead.
I work in the mortuary.
Re: Are You In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? If Yes Then Click Here!!! by tonaydo(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
efobiugochukwu:
Am dead.
I work in the mortuary.
which of the mortuary and state?
Re: Are You In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? If Yes Then Click Here!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
tonaydo:
which of the mortuary and state?
st. Charles borromeo hospital onitsha, anambra state.
Re: Are You In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? If Yes Then Click Here!!! by tonaydo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
efobiugochukwu:
st. Charles borromeo hospital onitsha, anambra state.
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Pensioner 'slapped' Over Facebook Snub WAHALA DEY / Say Your View / Man, 43, Kills Friend Over N30 Dry Gin In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.