Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. (3583 Views)

Save Our Judiciary Protest In Abuja (PICTURE) / Jtf Arrests Escaping Owners Of Tahir Hotel And Amusement Park Abuja! (PICTURE) / 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by major466(m): 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mogidi:

APC needs more than salvation. grin grin
Too late. APC will disappear after 2015 elections after their Chairman Oyemogun defects to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by Tonylyte(m): 6:17am On Nov 20, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I will only face PDP the day you people decide to face Your wobbly APC. I'm sure you didn't watch the show of shame where old men left what they should be telling Nigerians, especially how they will re-engineer the country. Instead, they kept insulting the president.

MUMU PEOPLE.
Buhari's bad intonation alone can kill a goat. I think gej is the most eloquent and intelligent president we have ever produced....saw the way he spoke at length, for over an hour, during his declaration, quoting figures about the economy without using any paper or any material to aid his speech. He is the obama of nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain / Photo:man Of The Moment,buhari Boarding The Flight To Nigeria / President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.