Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany (3580 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by lalasticlala(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2015

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by midolian(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
President Muhammadu BuhaRI!! making us proud since May 29, 2015 grin grin

This historic picture can make some go stark raving maadt grin grin

15 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sai buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by segunjowo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Big Baba sitting next to Obama
see levels!

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by otipoju(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
If na Bros Jona , dem go sey make he wait outside.

Take it or leave it, Buhari is not just Nigeria's President, he is the new face of African leadership.

Integrity, tenacity, clarity of vision, will power, poise in the face of extreme provocation. Courage in the face of opposition...what more could you ask for in a leader.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by Pope22(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Where is that Buhari?

This Buhari sef..

Meanwhile...

Before now I thought you people on nairaland were my friends but its obvious you are not.
Every morning, I wil wash my plate waiting for whoever its his or her job to bring me the free food Buhari promised us and at the end of the day, I wont see anything. I heard you guys have been eating yours secretly and you dont want to tell me how or where you get yours or am I not the only one who hasnt gotten any free food from Buhari here?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by KoredeBellosMum(f): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Seen!
Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by Bobbystanley(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Is there no other news in this country?

What is this illiterate doing with Obama while his house is on fire?

God why have thy forsaken us with a more clueless president. We wanted change and u gave us a negative change.
Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ok...

PMB with his son's mate
Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by tempex88(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
There is something the west want from us....this niceness is becoming worrisome. We need to try and preempt them. PMB would not fail Nigerians, I have no doubt concerning that
Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by lifezone247(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Baba will be like, pls let my seat be next to Obama, make my 9ja people knw thinks say I come play here.
Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by demelza: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Haters get your rope here!
No extra cost!
No hidden charges!
Buy one get one free!

One Size Fits All......
Sai Buhari!

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by adorablepepple(f): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
cheesy Respect to the man of the people.
When God decides to bless a man after his long suffering he makes him sit in high places .
O Lord bless me n lift me up

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by stonemind(f): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lol
Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Okay nice

Amaechi was here too

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by Emade(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
We hope to se d change as soon as possible
Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by Badgers14: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nigeria is back on the world Stage.

Nigeria will be great again.

Sai Baba

Sai Nigeria cool

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by echobee(f): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sai baba kiss

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by braine(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
nice
Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
[size=20pt]Baba Of Life[/size] cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by pharmow: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Great
Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by jerryunit48: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Great ! I just Hope he will not bring d gay tin sha , na small small e dey Start

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by Masculity(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Baba na u dey rock germany keep it on.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by cosmatika(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
When re we to submit our account numbers for d 5k u promised d youths? Nevertheless, Long live PMB,

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by RichDad1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Wow!!
If if we're to be our former Apprentice President, Obama would have reject sitting next to a Fedora hat wearing, clueless and incompetent dude.
PMB is tha man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by sosodevf(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
That's A bold move sir, ride on.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by Tbillz(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Your intention for Nigeria as a country is glaring but the insatiable individual will want you to perform magic, but am sure you understand our individual differences. Ride on Mr President, you keep shutting mouths with every moves. May God strengthen you baba! Promise land here we come!
Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by FreeGlobe(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Why are world leaders not talking to Buhari? Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Obama And Other World Leaders In Germany by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Where's Nigeria flag on the pix? angry

(1) (2)

Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration / How Saudi Medics Ignored Black Victims Of Hajj Stampede To Save The Whites / APC Senators: Stop Foot-dragging, Impeach Saraki Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.