Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

#no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam (990 Views)

Ese Oruru: Nobody Abducted Me, I Love Islam, I Don't Want To Go Back To Bayelsa / Haters Kumuyi Live On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam by jasmine01s: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
There's nothing new about haters, they've been around ever since the beginning, people have been put down for what they believed in or whatever their values worth, I mean people from the lowest of values have haters, all the way to the best people to have walked this earth, From Jesus to Muhammad PBUH both, They were called mad men, crazy people lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, they had haters too, He was called Sahir, a Mashnun, Even these days names are still been called sad sad, books are still been written sad sad and films are been produced sad sad, He who thinks he is free from the criticisms of people is a mad man, undecided undecided, For the Lord of the world Himself has been wrongfully criticized these are the word of the Great Scholar Al-Imam Shatri, when He Himself and His own messengers have haters then its only natural that His religion would have haters too, but why , why is Islam critiscized so much , seriously why??
Is it because of the way we look? cry cry
Even our religion specifically teaches that the color of your skin, your eyes, and hair doesnt make you better than anyone else.
Is it because we look like we all come from the same country? cry cry
Nay, I am from Nigeria and am a muslim too, Muslims are from everywhere, anyone can be a Muslim.
Or Maybe Its because of the way we dress??
Its pretty comfortable on me I must admit. smiley
Is it because of our beards?? cry cry
All key man in history had beards, look at Ibrahim, i mean Abraham Lincoln.
Is it because of our Hijab? cry cry
But didnt Mary mother of Jesus wear an Hijab too.
Is it because of how we treat our women?? cry cry
Although the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W said the best of you in character is the best of his wife, and he S.A.W was the best of his wife
Is it because theirs so many of us? cry cry
Maybe that's because Muhammad S.A.W. was the most influential in all of History, the most influential person in history,
Is it because it looks like we are trying to convert every one? cry cry
If you believed you had the most beautiful gift in the world, wouldn't you wanna share it with everyone else too, but even still I couldnt convert anyone even if I tried afterall I have no power Allah Subhannah WataAllah has all the power, this is why Allah Subhannah WataAllah says La'ikrafidin "There's No compulsion in religion"
Is it because of the language we speak? cry cry
We speak English too I mean this is English right??
Is it because of the food we eat? cry cry
Halal Food is simply to assure that the animal is treated with uptmost mercy from the farm to the abattoir.
Is it because of the drinks we drink and the drinks we don't drink? cry cry
I prefer the sober life anyway, I would rather not blame it on the alcohol.
Is it because we refuse to be silent when injustice prevail us? cry cry
Well this is because Islam is very key with regards to injustice, Whenever you see one try to change it, and if you can't at least with your tongue a word!!!, and if you still can't at least with your heart.
Maybe its because We love him a bit Too much, Muhammad Peace be upon him? cry cry
But we are told love him more than our own selves more than our own mothers and I dont think its possible to ever love your mother too much, I have read his biography from multiple sources and what can I say, I love him, the more.., the more you learn about him the more you love him..
Wait maybe its because of the way some of us act cry cry
Yes maybe its our fault, maybe its because we made you believe Islam was sent to a bunch of perfect people, when in reality Islam was sent to perfect the people, see Islam is perfect smiley, Muhammad S.A.W. was perfect smiley, but Muslim aren't.
So I invite you to his way, to the way of Jesus, Moses, Abraham the way of God Almighty Allah.
Discover Islam for what it really is, not from what he says, she says is, tv, radio no from what it really is, From the real Sources, Less hating more Educating so start reading today!!!!Start Reading Today!!!!StartReadingToday!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOy0SNycqTw
Re: #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
its because u guys have the highest number of extremists
Re: #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam by ayinba1(f): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
@OP.
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing
Re: #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam by ajoguegbe(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nobody hates you, we only hate your deeds: terrorism, we feel for you:confused. We are worried for your future: he'll fire and we wish you meet one man: Jesus
Re: #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam by asala1: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
It's just because of how you guys kill innocent people for no reason, just because they have their own believes too. Not only in Nigeria but in all part of the world.
Re: #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
I don't have anything against islamist but with the bombings and killings? Come on! Its too much to still have an iota of love for you guys. Coupled with the under-aged marriage haba! One Nigeria is dependent on you guys because its obvious you guys don't want peace. Some of you guys are pulling Nigeria behind (with your extremism) I tell you.
Re: #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
If you guys can stop this heinousness, why not! Nobody will say negative things concerning your religion. As it is right now, I rather hang around gays and trannies than islamists. I see them(islamists) as menace. Sorry

1 Like

Re: #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gays and lesbians hurt themselves ONLY but islamists? They hurt even their close friends (will I say I'm talking from experience?) you guys need to STEP-UP in your thinking and tolerance as well, by so doing, there will be peace in the world. (cos as e de na una dey threaten peace for world o) truth is bitter.
Re: #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam by lastmessenger: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Why must somebody be put to death just because he decided to leave Islam. I hate Islam because of religious intolerance. Free people. everything is not by force. If you have the truth as you claim then you should allow people to accept it freely.
Re: #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
lastmessenger:
Why must somebody be put to death just because he decided to leave Islam. I hate Islam because of religious intolerance. Free people. everything is not by force. If you have the truth as you claim then you should allow people to accept it freely.
abi o my brother! If no be say na cult, why dem go de force people?
Re: #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam by onetrack(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Let's see....

I don't believe in any god, I detest rituals like praying, I read the Quran and found too many flaws, I find some of Muhammad's behavior very immoral, too many Muslim countries are economic, social, and political disasters....

Tell me why I should be Muslim?
Re: #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam by disaac73(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2014
I detest fanatical islamist; so unloving, killers and spiritually unattractive. I will rather convert to other Religion than be a Muslim because of the violent trait of some of the fanatics. That's why you find so many converts to Christianity, especially the Yoruba muslims. In my place of work and abode, you find many Tawas, kazeems, Abdullahis ect attending Church. I asked a colleague why he left Islam, his answer was Christianity central theme is Love, which he believes is the true attribute of GOD. I've met good and Angelic muslims, but on comparing life and teachings of Jesus and Mohammed; I prefer Jesus soft non violent lifestyle. Muhammeds marriage to a child girl and other activities of war does not qualify him to be my spiritual leader. However I respect a tolerant muslim and believe he/she has a right to practice his/her religion.
Re: #no Haters - Why You Will Love Islam by true2god: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Muslims are wonderful people but the teachings of Islam is the problem. I am free to leave christianity without threat, but if I decide to quit islam, my life will be in danger. I am free to criticise christinity but I will lose my life if i criticise islam in muslim countries.

(1) (Reply)

30 Rules For Godly Women / Is Blessed Virgin Mary In A Position Of Heavenly Powers? / 10th Muharram 2015 Wishes, Quotes, Duas Sms, Messages, Sayings For Fb & Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.