Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Ekiti The Fountain Of Knowledge Or Ekiti The Stomach Infratructure State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti The Fountain Of Knowledge Or Ekiti The Stomach Infratructure State (678 Views)

Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau / The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? / Ekiti State Should Drop That Name ''Fountain Of Knowledge'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti The Fountain Of Knowledge Or Ekiti The Stomach Infratructure State by ogunniyi2: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Sequel to recent happenings in Ekiti State and based on what is real rather than simulating,i beleive that the best slogan for Ekiti Now is "STATE OF STOMACH INFRATRUCTURE" ( my opinion though)....my people,what is your take on these
Re: Ekiti The Fountain Of Knowledge Or Ekiti The Stomach Infratructure State by 2cato: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2014
You people have been going about insulting the people of ekiti for making a hard choice. It is well
Re: Ekiti The Fountain Of Knowledge Or Ekiti The Stomach Infratructure State by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2014
FOUNTAIN OF MARIJUANA is better off

Ekiti elevated Nigeria to top 3 Marijuana producing countries in the world after Peru and Colombia.

ogunniyi2:
Sequel to recent happenings in Ekiti State and based on what is real rather simulating,i beleive that the best slogan for Ekiti Now is "STATE OF STOMACH INFRATRUCTURE" ( my opinion though)....my people,what is your take on these

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Okonjo Iweala? / Arresting Speaker Tambuwal Will Cause Chaos In The Country-apc / U.S. Influence Goes Down, Russia’s Expands; Agrees 2 Supply Weapons, Arms To 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.