Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream (10947 Views)

Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Aww.. See The Heartbreaking Letter This Lil Girl Wrote To Her Dead Father / Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Bonapart(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Nairaland pls i need your help. My father died about a year ago when i was still in Nigeria but he keeps appearing to me here in italy in my dream constantly. Sometimesi will dream seeing him critically hill am a certainty that he will die still in d dream. Just yesternite in another dream i saw my two sisters crying that my father is very sick that God should not let him die, then i said to them if ''if he die will you too no longer lives'' i woke up and went back to bed and i saw him [my father] doing his occupation, just watching him, i didn't offered him help. Someone please help me wit a meaning
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by ELLYsian: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Pray for him.
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Bonapart(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2014
ELLYsian:
Pray for him.
how will i direct the prayers? For his soul to rest in peace ?
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by ELLYsian: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Bonapart:
how will i direct the prayers? For her soul to rest in peace ?

Yes.
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by emilyone(f): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Pray and do 'saara' for your late father.
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by sexybash(f): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2014
You are thinking about him so much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Bonapart(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2014
emilyone:
pls what's saara?
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by mutter(f): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2014
It is the pain you feel at his loss but also it seems you have some guit withen you that you did not do enough for him in his life time.
You knw that is the problem when they go, we remember all our sins of omission.
Pray for your father. Also pray for forgiveness.
It might help you to speak with someone like a pastor about this.
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Meringe(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2014
@op, its not a big deal. I lost my father since 2008, its hardly a week I don't see him in my dream. I believe it happens when you feel like the death is shocking and prematurely. I still never believe he's gone. it's like to me,he travelled n will be coming back soon.
Relax your mind bro.
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Cultured(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2014
@OP

In the dream , if your late father looked well dressed and fed , then know that he's in a happy place , but if he looked wretched , then know that he's not happy where he is . And pay attention to whatever message he passed across to you . If you don't mind , relay to me the message he passes to you each time he appeared to you and I will help you interpret it .

1 Like

Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Bonapart(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
mutter:
It is the pain you feel at his loss but also it seems you have some guit withen you that you did not do enough for him in his life time.
You knw that is the problem when they go, we remember all our sins of omission.
Pray for your father. Also pray for forgiveness.
It might help you to speak with someone like a pastor about this.
ya i feel som guilt. The dreams are too costant
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Bonapart(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cultured:
@OP

In the dream , if your late father looked well dressed and fed , then know that he's in a happy place , but if he looked wretched , then know that he's not happy where he is . And pay attention to whatever message he passed across to you . If you don't mind , relay to me the message he passes to you each time he appeared to you and I will help you interpret it .
how d dream always goes is, he will sick and a possibility that he will die while sometimes we will be together healthy and stronger. About yesterday night own, my two sisters were crying and they were sayin ''God should not let daddy die'' then i said to them with some courage and trying to giv myself mind ''if he die will the two of you nt live''
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by kandiikane(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bonapart:
pls what's saara?
alms. Let an imam if you are Muslim pray over it for your father before giving it out.
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Cultured(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bonapart:
how d dream always goes is, he will sick and a possibility that he will die while sometimes we will be together healthy and stronger. About yesterday night own, my two sisters were crying and they were sayin ''God should not let daddy die'' then i said to them with some courage and trying to giv myself mind ''if he die will the two of you nt live''

Obviously , there's a need in your family that need an urgent attention . You and your family members should think deep and find out what it's that is supposed be done , once whatever the need is addressed his spirit will rest well .
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Bonapart(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cultured:

Obviously , there's a need in your family that need an urgent attention . You and your family members should think deep and find out what it's that is supposed be done , once whatever the need is addressed his spirit will rest well .
i was the only one who refuse to shave me hair wen he died... Could that be a reason
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by emerich(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fast and pray about it, If you have access to satellite, you should switch over to Liberation TV. Or try and come to Nigeria to see the Man of God (Dr Chris Okafor) for prayers, am sure you would have answers to your dreams and solutions as well. His church is located in Lagos, Nigeria. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Cultured(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bonapart:
i was the only one who refuse to shave me hair wen he died... Could that be a reason

Sincerely , it's something bigger than you not shaving your hair when he died . There's a need/task in your family that need to assuage/placate .

1 Like

Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Your dad died before his time. Pray that his soul rests in peace.
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Buy some candy, put it in your pocket and give it to some kids you encounter on the street.

Talk to your sisters and tell them to let him go. I have the feeling that one of them can't let him go.

You may also want to light a candle in a church if you are a Christian and say a prayer for him to rest in peace.

I am normally not that spiritual but my mother and all women from her side of the family were. wink

1 Like

Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Bonapart(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2014
3cycle:
Your dad died before his time. Pray that his soul rests in peace.
you've hit d nail on d head
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by SAMBARRY: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
emilyone:
effect of watching excessive African magic yoruba grin

sara indeed
grin

op dreams are figments of what goes on in our minds. Solution stop thinking of him and remove every memory of him from your mind so you can sleep peacefully e.g removing of wall pictures of your father in your sitting room or bedroom etc like that
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by Ruqquaya: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream by 5minsmadness: 5:02am On Oct 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. / What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? / Do You Think Western Culture Has A Positive Influence On The Nigerian Youth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.