Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law (21415 Views)

Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Can A Man Be Compelled To Pay Child Support To His Baby Mama In Nigeria? / Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Amodsun(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2013
Good day folks,am really intrested in your opinion about this issue.
The father of my brother's fiancèè asked him to write an essay on why he wants to marry his daughter before his approval would be given.

As a guy if you were in his shoes would you go ahead and write the essay or not? And if you are a lady,would you do same, if it was asked of you
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by kreamidiva(f): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2013
Hahahaha....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The man na retired principal

Lwtmb! Nna nothing wey man pickin no go hear!

Odikwa funny.

11 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by glorybasseymma: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2013
even if d daugher was a princes dey would even ask of such.guy if ur bro accepted to writ dan dat is good 4 him.cos if na me i no fit writ am ooo.even dey r many fish in d river undecided

3 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by RollingFella(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2013
Amodsun: Good day folks,am really intrested in your opinion about this issue.
The father of my brother's fiancèè asked him to write an essay on why he wants to marry his daughter before his approval would be given.

As a guy if you were in his shoes would you go ahead and write the essay or not? And if you are a lady,would you do same, if it was asked of you

quite a task. the father inlaw must have sensed some few things during the course of discussions with your brother. some discussions must have transpired to warrant writing the essay. hence,ask your brother to tell you in detail what actually led to it.

9 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Amodsun(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2013
glorybasseymma: even if d daugher was a princes dey would even ask of such.guy if ur bro accepted to writ dan dat is good 4 him.cos if na me i no fit writ am ooo.even dey r many fish in d river undecided
The guy agreed sha,based his argument on the fact that since both of them are inlove,then writin an essay wont deter him.

3 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Amodsun(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2013
RollingFella:

quite a task. the father inlaw must have sensed some few things during the course of discussions with your brother. some discussions must have transpired to warrant writing the essay. hence,ask your brother to tell you in detail what actually led to it.
hmmm...am on it! wink wink
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Valto(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2013
write an essay maka y . when he eventually get married. he will start requesting for daily notes and updates

14 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Amodsun(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2013
The guy shud jst go ahead nd write it,afta all he z a graduate,so d fear of grammatical errors are tanish'd....BY D WAY,mayb d gurls fada wants to knw hw gud d guy z upstairs apart 4rm his results...JST MA OPINION SHA wink

5 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by maclatunji: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2013

Nothing wrong with it. I would gladly write him a dissertation.

9 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Amodsun(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
maclatunji:

Nothing wrong with it. I would gladly write him a dissertation.

heheheh...d man go read tire b dt o

2 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Let me make an assumption here.assuming 'mother inlaw' ask me to do it,i will,HOWEVER, i will make photocopy of what i have written and typed,not before i have given it to a minimum of 3 different social scientist lecturers to read and make corrections for me,then ill give her.meanwhile i will keep the photocopied one under the matress or under the rug in a secluded place in the sittingroom FOR THE DAY OF GBEGE or in case anyone want to start playing any stwepeed stunt with me,that will serve as an evidence.moreover,they say if you want to dine with the devil,your spoon must be longer than idumota electric pole.in other words,when dealing with a nigerian man and his family,you have to be extra careful and your number 6 has to be working faster than the cathedral clock in marina.ishhh.

anyway op,if they say your brother should write it,write it,type it,make sure the diction,grammatical errors,punctuations and total every every is ok but keep a copy,if possible save a copy inside flash,your laptop or cd.kojubelo.if i am to be real with you,forget sentiments and emotions,if you want your senses to be intact and you dont want to be a shadow of yourself,make sure you are NOT BLINDED BY PSEUDO LOVE,DO WHAT COMPUTER SCIENTISTS CALL BACK UP (i dont mean having another girl friend o) a word is enough for the wise

9 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Let me make an assumption here.assuming 'mother inlaw' ask me to do it,i will,HOWEVER, i will make photocopy of what i have written and typed,not before i have given it to a minimum of 3 different social scientist lecturers to read and make corrections for me,then ill give her.meanwhile i will keep the photocopied one under the matress or under the rug in a secluded place in the sittingroom FOR THE DAY OF GBEGE or in case anyone want to start playing any stwepeed stunt with me,that will serve as an evidence.moreover,they say if you want to dine with the devil,your spoon must be longer than idumota electric pole.in other words,when dealing with a nigerian man and his family,you have to be extra careful and your number 6 has to be working faster than the cathedral clock in marina.ishhh.

anyway op,if they say your brother should write it,write it,type it,make sure the diction,grammatical errors,punctuations and total every every is ok but keep a copy,if possible save a copy inside flash,your laptop or cd.kojubelo.if i am to be real with you,forget sentiments and emotions,if you want your senses to be intact and you dont want to be a shadow of yourself,make sure you are NOT BLINDED BY PSEUDO LOVE,DO WHAT COMPUTER SCIENTISTS CALL BACK UP (i dont mean having another girl friend o) a word is enough for the wise
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by homesteady(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
LOL! Quite funny!

I'll just simply write
Dear Sir,
I want to marry your daughter because,
1) She is the sugar in my tea
2) The cockroach in my cupboard
3) The only fly in my net
4) The only chicken in my soup!

And I know she also loves me! Thanks Sir
Your Son-in-law
Homesteady!
gringringrin

15 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Okijajuju1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Gobe... grin

I cant blame the man... The number of Graduate illiterates in Nigeria is alraming..

9 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by tammmy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
shocked :othe papa na honourable patrick ni :othe papa na honourable patrick ni

2 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by AkinDavid2: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
Na your brother wan marry. He should just go ahead and write and make sure he has his own copy.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by sexymoma(f): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
By the time his daughter is 42, he would be writing essay to guys to come and marry her for free

Let him get married to her daughter na.
essay writing wey person don drop since secondary school.

26 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by apoti(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please let him post a copy of the essay here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by bknight: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
I hope the man doesn't loose all his females (his other daughters, including his wife) to the love-letter my guy will compose as essay grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by udokpuenyi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Have they contacted WAEC for marking of the script,

You bro should also ensure the script is securely submitted to avoid missing script thing. lol

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Decryptor(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
The man would probably ask the guy to write a formal letter on the wedding night on seeking consent to nack his daughter! Jobless Father-in-law...Gullible Son-in-Law

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
The guy don gree him go write letter,wetin come be ur own 4 d mata na!

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by greatgod2012(f): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2013

I don't and I will never believe this.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Ichliebedich(f): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
The yung man should present a very lenghty essay like 10pages lng
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Wonders
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
liar. lib topic that is stale is what you're claiming happened to your grandfather's bestfriend's son-in-law. undecided

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Elevation(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
I will.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Lilchilz(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
lols...dis a temptation
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
No insult intended but it sounds like what they do to gold diggers. Thats arrogance on d part of the father in law. Is he the one that is getting married?

mtcheeew
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by nagoma(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
That is easy. I would write a book for him. Some father-in - law may ask for 5million Nairaland.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by solid3(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
if the damsel is worth it and I love her dearly, I will do it.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by tosingcfr(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
would it be formal or informal letter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? / Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? / Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.