Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb (106492 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, APC Candidacy In Court / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by hazyfm: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Curlieweed:

only "tear gassed"? What kind of useless "troops" do we have in this country these days? Shoot the asewo!

I SAID IT!!

I SAID IT!!

I KNEW U WERE MAD, BUT I JUST COULD'NT LAY MY HANDS ON ANY PROOF ..

[size=28pt]THANKS FOR PROVING IT TODAY THAT YOU ARE HIGHLY INSANE[/size]

SO HAPPY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Amanwulu1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Tambuwal Tear Gassed inside the complex..m

If Goodluck Jonathan is a democrat then Adolf Hitler was one too. Invading Legislative Arm with soldiers is not DEMOCRATIC!
mr woman did u not claim to bury our hard earned democracy wit ur computer.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by igbsam(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
[size=20pt]Is Mimiko still the Governor of Ondo State ?

Go figure!

This is Witch Hunting jor![/size]

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
GEJ seems to have a very short memory;
1) a group of cabals did something similar to him during 'Yar'adua's government, God in his wisdom elevated GEJ to the position he is today

2) GEJ unceremoniously dismissed SLS as governor of CBN, God in his wisdom made SLS emir of Kano and GEJ responded by deploying security personnel to stop SLS from entering the palace
This may just be the sign of good things to come for Tambuwal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Larow(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
ZACHIE:

Is Mimiko still Governor of Ondo State? YES.

Warped minds.
don't mind the I.di.ot! Just talking like some1 whose brain is still at the developmental phase.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by ASL33: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
texazzpete:

Exactly! So why is Tambuwal's case causing so much heat?
What he did is wrong, and not ideal...but it's hilarious seeing people pretend like this hasn't been going on in Nigeria for ages. If we are truly to ban cross-carpeting, then we'll need to sack a whole lot of senators, reps, governors and state house of assembly members.
Why did you just mention only Mimiko b4? Anyway I think different rule applies to house members. Remember the first set that decamped, their case is still in court.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by justhelp(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

OLORIBRUKU ODE!!!!
showing your stupidity again, why are you so foolish to think from your brain, why fingers ?
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by vedaxcool(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
joker5180:
GEJ seems to have a very short memory;
1) a group of cabals did something similar to him during 'Yar'adua's government, God in his wisdom elevated GEJ to the position he is today

2) GEJ unceremoniously dismissed SLS as governor of CBN, God in his wisdom made SLS emir of Kano and GEJ responded by deploying security personnel to stop SLS from entering the palace
This may just be the sign of good things to come for Tambuwal.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Demdem(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
anonimi:

How can you be very sure & certain of that?

Someone who want to embarrass the president for whatever gains may have orchestrated this as I believe the president stands to loose more than he has to gain by such mis-adventure. I would not jump into conclusions anyhow, would you

U mean someone else apart from Jonathan has presidential powers to order troops to carry out specific high level operation like this without the drunkard knowing? shocked
Tell that to my dog.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by robosky02(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Join the biggest home game in Nigeria
all about the

NIGERIAS FEDERATIONS CUP FINALS 2014

EYIMBA VS DOLPHINS NIGERIAS EL-CLASICO :

Click here :
https://www.nairaland.com/2003527/federation-cup-finals-eyimba-vs/1
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by mizzy007(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Am sure he wld have gotten all d immunity he nided if it ws a move from APC to PDP... D beauty of politics is nt a one party system. Allow his tenure 2 finish, u can den appoint a better person(pdp member if dats d case). Gej is makin me lose respect 4 him. If u feel uv done enough 2 make u win 2015 election y nt relax n watch ur gud works speak 4 u! Ka chineke mezie okwu

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Whitehorse: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
None of the folks screaming here has looked at what the law says about decamping, or about the powers of the Nigerian Police force people are just frothing at the mouth.

I'm not interested in who we perceive to be right or wrong here, i am interested in what the law says

1. Is Tambuwal legally still a member of the HOR
2. Are the Police force allowed to tear gas members of the HOR?

No one here has answered these two very simple questions, we are busying abusing APC and PDP...
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by jojoki: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
dtruth3:
And what was mr Former Speaker coming to do at the assembly? i think he should be arrested immediatly

Mr wise man, He should be arrested because he decamped from Peedeepee to broom revolution party? I think you Guys are high on Sapele water. Why didn't Governor Mimiko of Ondo state arrested when He decamped from Labour party to problematic decay party.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by hugoart(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whitehorse:

C'mon man. The PDP constition? Please calm down...

I am talking about the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended and what it says about decamping. I will not look it up for you, do some work yourself, its even here on NL...
You should look it up first and stop quoting the failed pig(pdp) constitution.

Keep failing like pdp.

FYI, Speaker Tambuwal successfully entered the HoR.
He won a strategic victory and APC will win in 2015.
There is nothing pdp does well.Even using the army for impunity,jonathan still fails.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Demdem(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pennyways:
no, you are sightless cos you couldn't see Tambuwal marching back to his kitchen
the troops must learn to use their guns properly
shot Tambuwal at sight

Senseless. Out of point.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:

Surely, only Jonathan has powers to move troops. He is behind this. grin
Ain't U daft too?? Cant U make a reasonable comment without abusing ur president??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by joeace2020(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
desgiezd:

Read what you have posted over again and see if it makes any sense.

If you pay attention to the contents of this thread from the beginning you would see that the OP is there on ground and sees all that are happening.

Stop wasting your time with that f. ool.. even if he was there on ground and seeing it live.. his programmed brain won't just function like it should
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by VirginFinder: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
majekdom2:
is an emergency rule the only option to tackle book haram. What has been the outcome of the previous emergencies

My point is not whether the emergency is effective or not rather what the President considers topmost priority at this time.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by osymerga(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
The Hon pushing David mark no dey fear ni ? Im no know who david mark is ? He should be very careful ooooo
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by CaptainJason: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
majekdom2:
is an emergency rule the only option to tackle book haram. What has been the outcome of the previous emergencies

If you critique the emergency rule then you should have solutions or keep quiet if you don't have any solution
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
ole ole kacham
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by vedaxcool(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:

U mean someone else apart from Jonathan has presidential powers to order troops to carry out specific high level operation like this without the drunkard knowing? shocked
Tell that to my dog.

grin grin grin grin jonadaftness would soon seen troops to your home, while spearing the life of his long friend Shekua!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Hussyhope84: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
PDP and d constitution which one is greater? D constitution stipulates that members of d house should select among dem selves someone that will lead them as speaker, but did not speacify any party either majority or minority.check d constitution for further elucidation pls.wat happened at d national assembly 2dy was a big blow 2 our so called democracy.pls forget the sentimentttttttttttttttttttttttttt before its 2 late.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by lawrsmith(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
texazzpete:

That Statement (which you have horribly mangled) was made when the fellow was in PDP. There's no need to lie so shamelessly.

it does not change any thing when the statement was made.if he could make such a statement while in PDP who knows what will happen if he losses the election now he has join the opposition party that is more aggressive
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by champele40: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Let the rule of law prevail.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by IYANGBALI: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
franciskaine:
being politically abreast does not mean joblessness. These are issues that concern me and you. A rational mind seeks the opinion of others, sums them, sieves the errors before integrating them with his own. Sorry I quoted you.
ok. Next person pls
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by hugoart(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:

Tell that to my dog.
He means Jonathan is a figurehead failure who doesn't qualify to be a man.
He calls other men(soldiers)to do his wife ,jonathan lacks strategic brilliance.

This plays out as a president witchhunting the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Demdem(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
2muchopoTBdope:
Ain't U daft too?? Cant U make a reasonable comment without abusing ur president??

Fool, is that the topic of discussion here or Jonathan stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
LOL grin grin
igbsam:
[size=20pt]Is Mimiko still the Governor of Ondo State ?

Go figure!

This is Witch Hunting jor![/size]
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
ole ole kacham na thief

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by ionsman: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pennyways:
yes, he should be shot at sight, any problem?
The Nigerian government has turned some of its citizenry into insane humans.I take it that you aint normal for you to re-iterate this.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Keky(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
If these lawmakers were scaling fences to better the plight of the common man e for better. All na to go share money. Kill Yaself Slow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced / Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.